Just Another Pocket Dimension - Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Just Another Pocket Dimension - Open & Accepting

Postby [Egg] » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 pm

๐•ƒ ๐•ฆ ๐•” ๐•ช
โฅ___________________________โฅ
Demon | Park | tagged; Red

She didn't notice the fog that had been created until she heard the smallest squeak come from another swing a few down from hers. She dragged her feet into the mulch underneath the swing set until she stopped completely. Turning her head to look at the swing, she saw the figure of another creature sitting on a swing, and after a few moments, she was able to see that it was a.. skeleton. How many skeletons has she come across in the last 3 years? She blinked a few times to make sure it wasn't a figment of her imagination. After deciding that it wasn't, a large, excited smile came upon her face. "Hey!" She piped up, "Are you... are you real?" She decided to ask just in case her imagination was stronger than she thought.

๐”น ๐• ๐•’ ๐•š ๐•ฃ ๐•–
โ˜ช___________________________โ˜ช
Human | In Town | tagged; open

Blaire, more commonly known as Bean, opened this door expecting to see rubble and dust, maybe even a newly-abandoned building that was fully furnished with coats of dust on everything. What she saw instead shouldn't have been possible. Not humanly possible, anyway. It was a whole town! Complete with streets, and houses, and even a convenience store, too! She almost expected it to be busy and full, too, but it wasn't, strangely enough. In fact, the town seemed to be deserted.. This fact intrigued her, so she walked deeper into the small town. A smile was plastered on her face despite the fact that this place was not supposed to exist. The town - despite it's emptiness - had a strange, but satisfying, calm to it. As she continued down the street she was on, she moved her head around to look for any signs of any other living creature, but to no avail.She saw a hotel through the mist and came to the conclusion that if anyone was in this town, they'd definitely be in there. She walked in
x
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
ใ€โ€ฏ๐• โœ ๐•  ๐•– ๐•ฆ ๐•— ๐•ฅ โœ ๐•’ ๐•š ๐•ž ๐•– ใ€‘
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Breena- 20- f; she/her- Dead German shepherd trolls1 Dads- has a son (2 or 3)- Crush: open- loves dogs and likes merfolk- Tags: son (npc?)/open

The sweet but shy and feather/child loving female yawned a bit. She opened her eyes, and immediately felt like something was off...The playful and cuddly female looked, seeing her son was still with her. She sighed in relief, and smiled at the half mer boy a moment. He currently had legs, seeing as he wasn't in the water of course. The reddish maybe tan and brown haired girl twitched her ears. Her tail flicked back and forth as she stood, careful not to jostle the boy. She picked him up and opened the door, seeing a street.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:31 am

๐‘๐ž๐ โ—‡ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ—‡ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž โ—‡ ๐๐ข โ—‡ ๐’๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ง โ—‡ ๐Ÿ”"
โ€” ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก/๐’.๐Ž: Open ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ: Lucy
xx
In a quick glance, he checked to his left to assure himself the voice was addressing at him, and began to straighten his posture from a mild hunch. His shoulders flexed as he fixed his posture, and Red leaned into the swing, fixating his scarlet gaze on the small woman. He couldnโ€™t help but laugh while pressing his weight into the chains that held his seat, curiously taking note of her wonder-filled expression. โ€œYou talkinโ€™ to me, little lady?โ€ Red asked, catching himself mid-question to realize in the moment granted that she was not a child, just miniature compared to him. โ€œIโ€™m โ€˜bout as real as they come.โ€ He answered, assuming her outlandish question. He couldnโ€™t help but wonder what made her ask that, more specifically if she saw some quality that made him seem hallucinatory.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:57 am

๐•ƒ ๐•ฆ ๐•” ๐•ช
โฅ___________________________โฅ
Demon | Park | tagged; Red

Her smile got even bigger when the skeleton responded. She almost thought it was a figment of her imagination. It was already proven that her imagination was stronger than she ever thought. "Yeah, of course I'm talking to you, silly!" She giggled as she hopped off the swing she was on to get a better look at the skeleton. "Oh, that's a relief!" She clapped her hands together. "It's been a while since I've seen another living creature, so I wasn't entirely sure. I'm Lucy, by the way!"

๐”น ๐• ๐•’ ๐•š ๐•ฃ ๐•–
โ˜ช___________________________โ˜ช
Human | In Town | tagged; open

Blaire, more commonly known as Bean, opened this door expecting to see rubble and dust, maybe even a newly-abandoned building that was fully furnished with coats of dust on everything. What she saw instead shouldn't have been possible. Not humanly possible, anyway. It was a whole town! Complete with streets, and houses, and even a convenience store, too! She almost expected it to be busy and full, too, but it wasn't, strangely enough. In fact, the town seemed to be deserted.. This fact intrigued her, so she walked deeper into the small town. A smile was plastered on her face despite the fact that this place was not supposed to exist. The town - despite it's emptiness - had a strange, but satisfying, calm to it. As she continued down the street she was on, she moved her head around to look for any signs of any other living creature, but to no avail.She saw a hotel through the mist and came to the conclusion that if anyone was in this town, they'd definitely be in there. She walked in
x
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
ใ€โ€ฏ๐• โœ ๐•  ๐•– ๐•ฆ ๐•— ๐•ฅ โœ ๐•’ ๐•š ๐•ž ๐•– ใ€‘
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draft

Postby SmokyOni » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 am

๐‘๐ž๐ โ—‡ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ—‡ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž โ—‡ ๐๐ข โ—‡ ๐’๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ง โ—‡ ๐Ÿ”"
โ€” ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก/๐’.๐Ž: Open ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ: Lucy
xx
"Technically. Lucky you!" Red said, feigning a congratulatory attitude. Slowly he became more aware of the indirect meaning of what sheโ€™d said. Thereโ€™s got to be a reason for that, he thought. Red tilted his head, his face turning up slightly while watching her get up and step closer. He planted a heel in the mulch and froze, preventing any momentum forward. He gave a reciprocal grunt, quickly easing his gaze downward at the ground. "Red." He said, glancing up again. He smirked to himself over her quirky introduction. He'd never been greeted that way before, but then again, he thought, who else has been asked if they're real on arrival? Red straightened out off of the swing, unsure of what to say. His eyes squinted, โ€œDo you need something?โ€ he asked roughly, agitated by his growing suspicion of the young girl.

(Sorry for the wait ;w; I had to think on this one and made like 2 rough drafts asdgsfh)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Jesica Demonessia / 21 / Straight / Fire Demon / Female / She/Her / Tags: Breena

Jesica had tried running after Francesca as she slid around. She herself thought it was dangerous to just slide around the street, especially if she tripped on her tail while doing so..
Jesica just sighed as she continued walking, looking around. She could really use a cup of tea at the moment, it would make her feel way better then her current mood. She looked over to a house with a lady at the door, who seemed somewhat confused at Francesca's behaviour, Jesica bowed to the lady, "I apologise for my sister ma'am, I hope she didn't bother you?" Great- now her and her sister had disturbed the locals of this town- street? City? Place? She didn't know-

Francesca Demonessia / 18 / Pansexual / Siren Demon / Female / She/Her / Tags: Open

Francesca had turned into her demon form and started running down the street, yelling and squealing as she sometimes slidand twirled around, using her wings for leverage, she laughed and giggled happily, nearby she had noticed a girl walking out of a door. As she was sliding she waved the the girl, moving her wings a bit to balance herself as she continued sliding down the street.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Breena- 20- f; she/her- Dead German shepherd troll- Dads- has a son (2 or 3)- Crush: open- loves dogs and likes merfolk- Tags: son (npc?)/Jess and Fran

The sweet but shy and feather/child loving female yawned a bit. The reddish maybe tan and brown haired girl twitched her ears. Her tail flicked back and forth as she held the boy. She laughed a little as the child made a cooing sound. She looked up and looked confused as a girl slid past...Even so, she waved to her then shook her head. She hummed and watched her continue to go down the street. She then glanced to the other woman, and said โ€œIts fine, she didnโ€™t really.โ€
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Jesica Demonessia / 21 / Straight / Fire Demon / Female / She/Her / Tags: Breena

Jesica sighed softly, still feeling horrible about her sister, it was true Francesca didn't know how to calm down unless she was with somebody calming, like herself. "Still, I hope she didn't scare you or anything, Francesca can be a bit of a handful sometimes" Jesica put her hands in front of her stomach

Francesca Demonessia / 18 / Pansexual / Siren Demon / Female / She/Her / Tags: Open

Francesca had turned into her demon form and started running down the street, yelling and squealing as she sometimes slid and twirled around, using her wings for leverage, she laughed and giggled happily, nearby she had noticed a girl walking out of a door. As she was sliding, she moved her wings a bit to balance herself as she continued sliding down the street.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Breena- 20- f; she/her- Dead German shepherd troll- Dads- has a son (2 or 3)- Crush: open- loves dogs and likes merfolk- Tags: son (npc?)/Jess and Fran

The sweet but shy and feather/child loving female yawned a bit. The reddish maybe tan and brown haired girl twitched her ears. Her tail flicked back and forth as she held the boy. She laughed a little as the child made a cooing sound. She then looked to the other young woman again. โ€œShe might have startled my son a little ...Iโ€™m fine though, just was a little confused why sheโ€™s sliding.โ€
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me