the prairie dogs !! open + accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

the prairie dogs !! open + accepting

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:40 am

THE PRAIRIE DOGS

╔═════════════════════════════╗
in the kingdom of altterra,
the peasant social classes are distinct and separate. originally they were divided by family, but it grew so much that now they include all types of people. the highest class, fardinand class, sees themselves above all other classes and are loyal to the throne. the lowest class, prairen class, want equal rights as the other peasants. they can't fight the throne directly, so civil war has broken out. the prairens call themselves the "praire dogs" and have a secret hideout. they constantly plan and follow out attacks on the other classes. there are no allegiances yet, but there are rumours that the two lowest classes may pledge loyalty to each other.
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by axelandria on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:45 am

xx rules of the roleplay
x these cannot be broken
    - cs rules apply
    - post all forms and ooc on the discussion thread
    - include a header in your posts (name/age/role/class/tags/etc.)
    - do not post until I accept your form/s
    - I have the right to decline a form
    - don't actually rp out the stuff (like hanging) in the kingdom laws
    - for every two prairen, you must have another class char.
    - after two weeks of inactivity, you will be sent a pm and given a week to post
    - I have the right to add or change rules

xx kingdom laws
x these may be broken
    - murder and stealing is punishable by imprisonment
    - speaking out against the throne is heresy
    - heretics will be publicly hanged
    - disloyalty to the throne is punishable by death

xx praire dogs laws
x these may be broken
    - the high dog's word is truth
    - trust no one in another class
    - cause disruption as often as possible
    - cause chaos when possible
    - do not let anyone know our true goal: overthrow the throne
Last edited by axelandria on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the classes

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:02 pm

xxx FARDINAND CLASS
nicknamed "the fardy-fancy class"
    the highest class, the fardinands have money and gold to support them for thousands of years. they dress in the most expensive clothes, and see themselves above all others, sometimes even as equal to the throne. they are often snobby and prideful, and are the closest to the throne. a few have even had private audiences with the king. only the lower classes call them the "fardy-fancy class"; the fardinands despise this name.
males 01 ; females 02 ; other 00 ; total 03

xxx GALDEN CLASS
nicknamed "the golden kids"
    the galden class see themselves as perfect, and always act as such. they are usually very high-strung and talkative, always wanting to share gossip and news. most of them a suck-ups. some claim to have had audiences with the king's son, but they are likely lying. the fardinands and galdens sometimes mix, the higher class using the galdens to get news and gossip to use to their advantage.
males 00 ; females 00 ; other 00 ; total 00

• [url=form]name[/url] | gender | age | sexuality | [url=account]user[/url]

xxx THORNVILLA CLASS
nicknamed "the thorns"
    the lowest of the high classes, the thornvillas are very secretive and prefer to stick to themselves. it is rumoured that the thornvillas are spies for the king, trying to pick out disloyal citizens. others say they're spies from neighboring kingdoms, and still others say they're all witches and wizards. not much is known about them, as they all keep to themselves. some of them never even show their faces. when someone does find a chance to speak to a thornvilla, they are usually prickly and short-tempered, earning the nicknamed "the thorns".
males 00 ; females 00 ; other 01 ; total 01

xxx TRANTALTA CLASS
nicknamed "the tarantulas"
    the highest of the lower classes, the trantaltas are hateful and spiteful. they cause arguments wherever they go, and seem to enjoy getting people all riled up. they like to pretend they are a high class, but they are widely disliked. they have earned the nickname "the tarantulas" for their harmful nature.
males 00 ; females 00 ; other 00 ; total 00

xxx NEVILESTER CLASS
nicknamed "the lesser class"
    no one really pays attention to the nevilester class. they are usually the ones tending shops in the market, the ones selling the daily newspaper from a milk carton on the side of the road. the nevilesters often sell their services to the higher classes as carriage drivers, servants, messengers, or other things. they've always seen themselves as a neutral class, but some have considered pledging allegiance to the prairens.
males 02 ; females 01 ; other 00 ; total 03

xxx PRAIREN CLASS
nicknamed "the prairie dogs"
    no one ever paid any mind to the prairens before they announced they were pledging war against the other classes. the prairens are widely illiterate, most have only the clothes on their backs, and they tend to rove in groups of three or four. nowadays though, people steer clear of prairens, and if more than two are seen together, the higher classes often report them to the city guards, who then "investigate" the situation; they split up the prairens and teach them a lesson - if they can catch them. the prairens like to cause chaos and disruption wherever they go, anything that will cause a divide between the classes.
    within their class, they have created specific roles for each person to fulfill. the top dog leads them, the collectors get food, clothing, and other supplies, the warriors are trained/training for battle, the spies infiltrate other classes and collect information and cause disruptions. all others are simply called prairie dogs, and they may do as they wish.
males 02 ; females 01 ; other 00 ; total 03

top dog 1/1

collectors 1/10

warriors 1/10

spies 0/10

prairie dogs 0/20
Last edited by axelandria on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

maps

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:00 pm

the city of altterra is laid out like a giant circle with a smaller circle on top. at north tip of the city is the castle which houses the royals. it is large and daunting, with spires and towers and guards posted everywhere. no one gets in. nothing happens without being seen.

city square is the centre of the city. it holds the marketplace, a large fountain, and many shops lining the streets. it's where all the hustle and bustle happens, and is quite large, taking up almost a quarter of the city.

the fardinand land is north, closest to the castle.
the galden land is west.
the thornvilla land is east.

the trantalta land is southeast.
the nevilester land is southwest.
the prairen land is south.

the prairie dogs hideout is outside the kingdom. in a poor, run-down pub just outside the city square, there is a secret trapdoor leading to a tunnel. the tunnel goes underneath the city walls, and opens up in the forest outside the city gates. through the forest to the south is a large, well-kept barn. this is where the prairie dogs plan and hang out, and also tend to live, as most don't have houses or places to sleep in the city.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

news/events

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:29 pm

any news or events will be posted here.

03/31/19 ; discussion thread open for forms!
Last edited by axelandria on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

inactivities

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:31 pm

these are people who will be inactive for an extended period of time, and have made me
aware of their absence. they will not be removed for inactivity during the given amount of time.
all dates are approximate, unless otherwise stated with an asterisk*.

[url=link]user[/url] ; date - date

these are people who are in danger of being removed due to inactivity. the date is when they
will be removed. if "(pm)" is beside the date, that is when they will be sent a pm. if there is
no "(pm)" next to the date, the user has been sent a pm and given one week to post.

[url=link]user[/url] ; date
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prairie dogs !!

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:23 pm

res.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:23 pm

res.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:24 pm

res.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:41 am

open for forms on the discussion thread!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist