Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:01 pm

«—Shane|27|Human|Open|Town—»

Shane was started making his way to the town in his car. He was worried for Jessica but knew she would never leave him. She probably went on a run, which she did like doing. the human figured he would get some of her favorite foods to make her happy, since she must be down. He stepped out of the car and continued inside to the store.
Last edited by Banana Dancer :) on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Crow• » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:37 am

Never mine forget i asked to ver be in this stupid rp
Last edited by •Crow• on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
•Crow•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:58 am

==I apologize for my absence. I have been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks. Had no access to a computer. ==

==On another note.
@Crow - Since this is Lonewolf-Gage's roleplay it is his responsibility to accept or deny your form. Not other players. No one else had the right or authority to accept your form. I would like to think that people would have the decency to give the man some time. He had just lost two members of his family and as of 8:47 last night the child died too. Show some respect. I know that y'all didn't know about the kid yet but still. He did tell you he had family emergencies that needed to be taken care of.

I will also say that because of our history the only one Gage would authorize to accept forms on his behalf would be Snowdrift. They have not been said in this forum either.

So I would feel it safe to say that because of what has been done in his absence yet him telling you about what was going on your forum may very well end up being denied because of your lack of patience and respect for those who run the rp.

If you want to be mad at me for saying so then that is fine. I have no problem being the bad guy here. However, I do have a problem with people showing a lack of respect for those who are going through crises right now and have lost. You should have waited. it wouldn't have killed you.

@BananaDancer - ince you are neither an admin to this forum or a mod you did not and do not have the right to accept anyone's forums.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Username
Gambler
Name
Holton Odin Creek
Personality
Holton is a pretty easy going guy. He is easy to get along with and tends to stay out of trouble. He is a hard-working man who will do whatever it takes to provide for and take care of his family. Holt is quick witted and sharp despite often acting the opposite. He lets people think what they want of him. He doesn't really care what anyone thinks so long as his son is safe.
History
Holton was born in a time of war. From a young ae he was a part of it. Being taken from his home while he was still but a boy and forced to become a soldier. He didn't understand it much but he knew that if he failed he died. Not just him though. There were others in the arctic war zone of Siberia. Many he knew. They looked to him when there was no hope. Holt fought not for himself but for others who were pulled from their homes and families to fight in this war that did not concern them. After the war was over Holton was already twenty years old. His Family was dead and his life was gone. He was the last of his line. e knew that his family had been targeted because of their ties to the original pack in the regent. He changed his name and moved on. Keeping covered the only thing that linked him as a Romanough. One of the nine original werewolf packs. He left his homeland and was alone for a long time. After he started to settle into a human life, since he avoided shifting at almost all costs, he met a young woman and for a time they were happy. They had a child and lived in peace. Until one night someone came to their door. Someone from the past that Holton had buried long ago. In the blink of an eye, his wife was dead and their child screaming. Without a thought, he killed the man. He did not need to turn to do so. He picked up his son and set fire to the house before running as fast and as far as his legs would carry him. They stayed on the move for the last ten years. Only arriving in the village below wolf mountain a week or two ago.
Height
Human - 5'9''
Wolf - 6'3''
Weight
Human -235 tones
Wolf - 253 Tonnes
Pack
No
Rank
Loner
Crush
N/A
Mate
Dead
Pups
Hecktor Jupitor Creek
Bonfires
Country living
Dislikes
Those who are hunting him
Confrontation
Fears
Losing his son
Other
Wolf Mountain

Username
Name
Hector Jupiter Creek
Personality
Jupiter is a bright boy who tries to make the bet out of whatever situation he is in. He doesn't mind the moving around and actually likes seeing all the different places in the world. He is a kind-hearted yet determined boy who understands far more than he is given credit for.
History
Jupiter was born to loving parents who loved him dearly. He lost his mother when he was just over two years old. He does not really remember her much but his father tells him about her whenever he asks. Jupiter has found out about the secret that his father had tried to keep from him about who they are and why they both carry the same mark on their chest. He has yet to tell his father that he knows. He gets irritated by how other people see his father. He knows that his dad does not fight back when people bate him because he is trying to protect Jupiter. It still gets to the boy. He has yet to really go exploring since they came to town,
Height
Human - 4'5''
Wolf - 4'0''
Weight
Human - 95
Wolf - 109
Pack
No
Rank
Loner
Crush
Open
Mate
N/A
Pups
N/A
Camping
Traveling
Dislikes
When his father is stressed
Bullies
Fears
Losing his dad like he lost his mom.
Other
Wolf Mountain
Last edited by Gambler on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:16 pm

[I'm back. I'll post tomorrow, I'm beat.]

[Sᴏʟɪsᴛɪᴄ your girl is accepted]
[Gambler yours are accepte]
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:02 am

‹› William Chall ‹› 21 ‹› Werewolf ‹› Hunter ‹› Tags:
‹› Jessica ‹› Brahn‹›

Will looked at Jessica, and a soft smile. "You'll learn how to" His smile quickly vanishing when he saw Brahn. One of the warriors in the pack. "I know he doesn't but, she's like one of us." He said in response to the warrior. "Alright.. " He agreed with the warrior. If she had truly bitten a human while trying to shift she would just have to kill the human. That was the rule. Among that the attention they would end up getting would be terrible. "I'll take her to the keep then." He said already making his leave towards the keep.

‹› Malia Riverstine ‹› 20 ‹› Werewolf ‹› Loner ‹› Tags:
‹› Open ‹›

Malia wondered around the forest looking for something to eat, her sense of smell was a little off today. The flow of the wind didn't let her smell anything that or either there was nothing around the hungry wolf. She gave up and headed towards the village. She knew there would definitely be food there. Transforming into her short human body the thin girl, now with black jeans, black tank top and denim jacket. Finally walking out of the forest to get herself a meal. Heading to a small café. The small girl went to the counter to order some coffee and a sandwhich. Taking a seat she waited for her order at a table calmly. Luckily the order came in quickly and was served to her table in a few minutes. She started to eat slowly and take few sips of her coffee.

(Thanks, Hope your feelin' okay)
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:23 am

«—Jessica Marie|20|Werewolf|William & Brahn|Forrest—»

Jessica saw another wolf in front of them and grumbled softly. "Ugh, I didn't think I had crossed that line again." She shook her head and sighed. Worry then struck her eyes as they mentioned a keep. Her head lifted to look at William. "Where?" Her voice was a little strained at the sound of this place. One thing for more is she did not like being locked. Her ears were pinned back just thinking about it.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 am

‹› William Chall ‹› 21 ‹› Werewolf ‹› Tags:
‹› Jessica ‹›

"It'll be fine, The Keep is pretty safe." He said to her noticing her ears. Thinking maybe she didnt like to be licked up in a cell like place. I mean no one would like it. But it was for the better a wolf who hasn't shifted would be dangerous in their first attempts in shifting. "You and everyone around you will be safe, Plus I won't leave you alone there." He said trying to bring her mood up.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:00 am

«—Jessica Marie|20|Werewolf|William|Forrest—»

A slight shiver ran through her body at the thought. She thought it might actually trigger her to shift. Her eyes shifted worriedly and she had started to come a bit restless. "I don't know if I should." She said carefully. Her arguments weren't gonna be of any help. He was carrying her and was faster than her. Her body shook lightly as the thoughts raced through her mind. Flash backs of Shane's father started to appear in her mind, remembering all the tests and trail he did on her. He would lock her in a smaller cage and leave her by herself for hours. If she ever whined or bark, he would hit her. If she ever tried to bite him, he would put a muzzle on her. She would shift if she were to revisit her fears again.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Brahn watched Will head in the direction of the keep quietly before he let out a soft growl and placed his hands on his head. His head was throbbing. He closed his eyes and he inhaled deeply and held his breath for a few seconds before he exhaled slowly After doing so a few times, his headache seem to subside slightly. He returned to standing tall and he looked towards the town with a soft growl. He needed to take the medication, the war packs, that Trikos made. He could feel himself growing more irritated as the hours passed by and he was starting to dread going back into town to spar with Kain this evening. He knew that after one of his episodes, he wasn't really himself for a few days and he did not like others seeing him in such a state. He looked towards the mountain peak and he exhaled deeply before he began his routine of patrolling the border.

Matthew smirked lightly as he stood behind his desk. "I am glad that you had found some time in your busy schedule to visit me, Mr. Mayor. I do not want to waste any of your precious time so I will get straight to the point." He pulled out a large folder and set it on the table. "Mr. Mayor, I understand that this town gets a lot of tourist during the winter and spring because of the beautiful scenery and I also understand that the tourism brings in a good bit of money that goes straight to the benefit of the city. Mr. Mayor, I wish to bring my corporation to your town to increase tourism and bring in more money to the town. More of a financial budget for you to work with, so to say. Here are some plans that I have. A ski resort is a great way to bring in tourist and fun to the town. I also have vacation packages, snow parks and more." He opened the folder and pulled out several brochures. "This building right here, is only a small park of a bigger plan. Please, Mr. Mayor, there is no need for you to make a hasty decision. I wish for you to look over these brochures and if you have any questions or concern, please feel free to give me a call." He handed the mayor his business card. "Sleep on it for a couple of weeks and let me know what you think, okay? Wonderful. Let me walk you out sir." Matthew walked the mayor out of the lounge and to the car. "Have a wonderful day sir. I look forward to hearing from you again. Bye-bye!" He waved as the car drove off and he smirked slightly. "Well, thats all I can do for now." He walked back into the lounge and into his office where he sat down and looked out of the window at wolf mountain. "Soon...you will be mines...."
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me