Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Akayuri » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Finally, someone was responding to her call. Kai lowered her hands and started walking towards the boy. She wanted to see him face to face and ask him what he was doing on the mountain. As she was stepping over forest debris and undergrowth, she caught the howl of the Old Wolf coming from the Keep, making her inference about his whereabouts correct. When she approached the younger wolf, she sniffed the air between them and said, " You in't americana, an' you in't varulfur either. Who are you?" Her tone conveyed a subtle hostility, the kind people used when a stranger showed up at their door without reason. She figured he might be like her, looking for a new pack or part of an existing one that had wandered too far from home.
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Jupiter Creek - 11 - Male - Loner - Kai

Jupiter looked at the girl when she approached him. "Varulfur? From Finrir's lineage?" He asked. "No, I suppose that I'm not.Not entirely at least. Then again I'm not like those here either." He admitted. "Then again neither are you it would seem." He didn't say anything further about his lineage. He looked towards the direction that the Old Wolf's howl had come. "I should go now." He said as he looked at her once more before turning and starting again towards town.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 pm

" FENrir, an' it's technically Kveldulf's lineage," she corrected him. There were other lineages to come from, Kai knew, which one this wolfing came from was difficult to discern. If she had to guess, he couldn't have been older than 12? Too young to be in his teenage years but too young to count as a child. " Not so fast captain obvious," her voice held a tone of warning, " You didn't answer my question. No outsider wolfing just comes and goes from this territory as he pleases without reason. What are you doing here?"

║Fleeting memories rise║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Jupiter Creek - 11 - Male - Loner - Kai

A small smile pulled at the corner of Jupiter's mouth as he listened to her talk. He had mispronounced the name intentionally to see if she would react to it. He looked back over his shoulder at her. "You are more persistent than the others in your pack here. They didn't press for anything more than a name." A cunning smile crossed his lips. "Though I am sure the Old Wolf got as much information about me as I did him." He again turned to face her. "I am no wolfling." His tone was perfectly calm and composed. He had no reason to play the part of an innocent cub. "One should always know what they are up against when coming to a new regent. Do you not agree, She-Wolf." He asked her. He was not being disrespectful. However, with no name to call her by and not being fond of the native word in this land. He much preferred the words of his father's people.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:19 am

‹› William Chall ‹› 21 ‹› Werewolf ‹› Tags:
‹› Jessica ‹›

Will nodded back to Hector, watching the boy leave by the corner of his eye. "Will do.." He said to Triko's words watching Triko leave as well. As he saw Jessica sit down in front of him. "What?" He questioned looking at her. He found himself rubbing his ankle without even knowing. Patting the large she-wolf in front of him. He could admit she was a bit taller now.

(Short post sorry, I did not have an ounce of sleep last night.)
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:03 am

Username: Roman'sGirl75
Photo:Image
[Human form] Grace is tall with a slender yet muscular build. She often dresses either in tactical gear or in black jeans and either green or white shirts trimmed in ruffles that give her a softer almost poetic look. Her hair is long hanging past her waist and is black as a ravens wing her eyes are grey the color of storm clouds. She has two brand like tattoos on her back one is at the base of her spine and the other is at the base of her skull and are double bow and arrow that marks her as an amazon warrior and as amazon royalty
Name Gracelyn Rose Katagara
Age 14
Gender female
Personality Grace is the oldest of the triplets and therefore tends to be the most level headed of the three. She is shy and somewhat reserved around those she doesnt know and tends to come off as aloof and standoffish. She doesnt talk to many people because she doesnt trust anyone other than her brother and sister.
History Grace and her brother and sister lived with their parents near the outskirts of Athens Greece. Their father was a born werewolf but their mother was human but because of her love for him and his for her he turned her after the triplets were a year old. When the triplets were a little over five years old the family was at the beach for a little vacation trip and the triplets witnessed some events that led to the death of their parents. The triplets were taken in by their mother's Amazon family but Grace was afraid that the people who were responsible for what happened to their family might find them.
Pack
[Yes or no]No
Rank Loner pup
Matenone she is too young
Pups none too young for pups yet
Likes Being near her brother and sister, hunting in both her human and wolf form, being outside, music
DislikesBeing bullied,people bullying her younger sister, Being told what to do, being made to eat a lot of fish, snow, not knowing where she and her siblings will sleep at night or where or when they will eat again
Fears The ones responsible for the bad that happened to the triplets parents, someone finding out that her younger sister Ari is the human of the triplets, someone finding out that they have no family here in the states.
[Everyone has them. Get over it]
PhotoImage
[Wolf form] a smoke grey wolf with silver grey eyes and a pale grey almost white underbelly
Other Wolf Mountain
[If a youth, who are they shadowing]

Username Roman'sGirl75
Photo:Image
[Human form]Tall slender guy who looks like his twin sisters. Like Grace he tends to dress mainly in black jeans and white,green or blue shirts or tactical gear
Name Talon Ryan Katagara
Age 14
Gender Male
PersonalityHe tends to be the more rash and impulsive of the trio often making decisions without thinking first which often leads to Grace or Ari or both of them saying "Talon what were you thinking? By the gods where is your mind? Do you have rocks in your head?" He is also submissive to his slightly older sister and yet protective of both sisters. He is also quite loyal
History same as his sisters
Pack
[Yes or no] no
Rank like his sister he is a loner pup
Mate none as he is too young
Pups none too young
Likes being with his sisters, hiking, hunting, building things such as the "house" that the triplets called home before they left Greece,
Dislikes Grace's nightmares, Seeing anyone sad, people trying to push his sisters around, the not knowing where or when they will find someplace to call home, Not knowing when they will eat again
Fears same as his twin sisters'
PhotoImage
[Wolf form]Like Grace he is a grey wolf with silver grey eyes and a slightly darker grey belly
Other Wolf Mountain
[If a youth, who are they shadowing]

Username Roman'sGirl75
PhotoImage
Name Arianna Dawn Katagara
Age same as Talon and Grace shes 14
Genderfemale
Personality Ari is the more hot headed and quick tempered of the trio. She is devoted to her brother and sister. She is the youngest of the three siblings and also the one who tends to think things through a little more thoroughly before acting.
History Same as her twin brother and sister
Partner none too young
Kids too young
Likes hanging out with her brother and sister, reading, drawing, writing, sleeping outside under the stars except in the winter time
Dislikes bullies, not being able to stop the nightmares that Grace has, Sleeping outside in the winter,
Fears Same as her brother and sister but above all she fears that someone will see them together when her brother and sister are in their wolf form and start asking questions about why she is not like the others that they might figure out that she is the only human in the litter
Other
Wolf Mountain
((Sorry for no photos can't get them to work))
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:25 am

" You already pointed out, I'm not like th' rest of my pack," she replied with a grin that bared all of her teeth. "Though I suppose if ye've already met them an' they haven't torn ye apart, I should take that as a good sign." Her first instinct was to be territorial and assert that this was her land he was traversing. Her packmates hadn't killed the boy, but that didn't make him their ally. "Would you rather I call you pup? True, the first step t' survival is knowin' yer surroundings." She cocked her head to the side and spoke with bared teeth again." Now you know this territory's occupied."

║Fleeting memories rise║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:30 am

(Acceptes)
-i won't be able to reply til this evening-
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:49 am

The triplets walked silently through the woods on the border of the property that the siblings shared with Mika and her pet wolf Oliver. Ari was talking with Talon about the way her garden was growing and how happy she was with it. Grace was trailing slightly behind her siblings her head low eyes thoughtful as she sought out chunks of wood that would burn hottest to make the right fire for the forge that she had managed to get working again. The billows had had to be replaced and the flu had to be cleaned out before she could begin working making the tools that Ari needed for the garden and some things that she knew Mika needed to help with repairs on the house. Talon had gotten the barn cleaned up and had set it up for a sparing and training ring so that the triplets could keep their growing bodies in top shape. The three were nearing their 15th birthday and anniversary of their parent's murders which had Grace in a dark place at the moment. The triplets had been straight A students since coming to live with Mika but it was Grace's strict teaching that kept Talon from getting the three of them suspended from school because of his hot headed temper.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:20 am

Jessica laid down on her stomach, putting her head in his lap. She was still rather upset and just wanted attention now. Since Shane wasn't around to fulfill is it, William. Was the next best thing to do so. Inching her way closer to him, she went to move into his lap, slowly shifting into the human form. Her eyes were still the vibrant blue wolf eyes and her fangs were still out but were a bit smaller. She had curled up close to him, resting her head next to his neck. Why couldn't she just stay home and stayed as a wolf?
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist