Kim Young Kwang Colored ^w^ by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kim Young Kwang Colored ^w^

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:01 am

Yes. I copied my sister's brilliant title. C: BUT WITH MY OWN TWIST!!!!

Every time me and my sister are like, "Hey, let's do an art collab," we either never get around to do it OR Chloe does her part and, uh, I never finish it. >_<

But not this time!!!! And man, this was a really fun collab to do! We both have such different styles of lineart AND coloring so it's really cool and weird to see them smushed into one.

I'm really happy with how this turned out but hey, I give all the credit to my sister because without her completely epic lineart, there'd be no cute Kim Young-kwang being an adorable little comic bookworm and looking all cuddly in his octopus sweater. (I had NO clue what was on his sweater until Chloe informed me yesterday that NO, those weren't majestic and misshapen pineapples. XDD) Ahhh, I do love how Chloe drew KYK. <3333 I've always wanted to draw him with that hair color and outfit and it's an honor that my first time is with Chloe's wonderful lineart. <3

ANYWAY, the timer is not really off (I just took forever because there's a lot to color AND I spent too much time joking about how messy my sister's art is. c: I love how messy it is but DANG, WOW, IT'S HARD TO COLOR. XD), I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! Lineart belongs to Chloe Grace!!

All comments and likes are appreciated but please, I urge you to go and leave a comment and like on my sister's lineart! It looks so good uncoloreddd. <3

Oi, I LOVE THE EASTER EGGS WE ADDED. C:< Sorrryy, couldn't help saying that. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kim Young Kwang Colored ^w^

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 am

This is so sweet! I love how you colored it <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kim Young Kwang Colored ^w^

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:39 pm