Postby Hail. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm

--nursery stuff--

spacespace{Submission Forms}

Both owned by you
Code: Select all
[url=]Mother[/url]
+
[url=]Father[/url]

At least one not owned by you (not a split breeding!)
[url=]Mother[/url]
[url=]Proof of Permission[/url]
+
[url=]Father[/url]

Split breedings
[url=]Mother[/url]
+
[url=]Father[/url]

[b]POTL:[/b] (pick of the litter; who is going to get to pick first. This MUST be predetermined)

///

~~~ π’œπ“‚π’Άπ“‡π‘œπ‘” π’œπ’Ήπ‘œπ“…π“‰π“ˆ ~~~

♦ π’©π“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π“Ž π’«π‘’π“‡π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ ♦

⭐︎ Deviant Art ⭐︎ Discord ⭐︎ Home ⭐︎
⭐︎Archives⭐︎ ⭐︎Fanclub⭐︎ ⭐︎Nursery⭐︎ ⭐︎Shop⭐︎ ⭐︎Activities⭐︎ ⭐︎Announcement⭐︎ ⭐︎Staff Bulletin⭐︎

What Are Amarogs?

Amarogs are a closed adoptable non-profit species. They are wolf-like with large, muscular forearms, heavy tails, and hind legs made of a strange hard shadow. They are a cursed species found all around the world, forming packs or remaining solitary.

Since Amarogs are a closed species, you cannot simply make one of your own. Please read the species rules and information to learn about how to adopt one, or how to obtain a custom.

spaceNursery Permission Rules

ღ DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST!! Any edits to the posts at all will result in the permission becoming invalid! If you made a mistake, edit and delete everything form it, then post again.
ღ Fill out the form completely and clearly
ღ If it is a split, include a screenshot to the agreement for POTL (Pick of the Litter)
ღ Nursery permissions are only valid after two months (when a new permissions thread is posted)
ღ You can only post one permission per comment.
ღ Each post only counts for one slot. You cannot post unlimited or multiple slots for one Amarog in one post.
ღ You may include special circumstances (requires screenshot of prior agreement for proof)
--ღ "Full to ___. If a pup has the Razor Mane trait it will go to me."
--ღ "Split with ___. POTL to them, unless a pup with Razor Mane is born, in which case it will go to me.
--ღ You cannot request a pup to be automatically given to the adoption center. (ie: If a pup with Razor Mane is born, it goes to the adoption center")
--ღ Include this in "Approval details"

spaceNursery Permission Form

One parent owned by you; not pre-determined who it will breed with
[url=]Owned Amarog[/url]
[b]Approval Details:[/b] (full, inbreeding/no inbreeding, etc)

One parent owned by you; pre-determined to be bred with another member's Amarog
[url=]Owned Amarog[/url]
[b]Approval Details:[/b] (split/full; to be bred with __)
[b]POTL (if split):[/b] (yes/no; proof if yes)

Two parents owned by you; pre-determined to be bred together
[url=]Mother[/url] + [url=]Father[/url]
[b]Approval Details:[/b] (split/full)
[b]POTL (if split):[/b] (yes/no; proof if yes)

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3088542]Raika - Designed by Mint Chip[/url]
[img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/1474/f/2017/010/4/5/keinairi___pack_turf_by_howlingtothestars-dauz0r2.png[/img]
Raika has never been the type to try and grab the spot light, and instead prefers to stand to the side, obserbving and remaining quiet, but with a cheerful smile. Being the only half sibling on her fathers side who stayed with the family, she feels a little left out at times as her father obsesses over her sisters and brothers. She connects greatly with [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2943042]Pilot[/url], the half-brother from her step-mothers side. Though the two are not related by blood, in their eyes they are full blooded siblings.

After moving away from the pack in which Pilot resides with her father and half-brother, Raika began to feel rather empty inside. She often seeks the company of others so much so that some may even view her as a bother or burden, though she has no intention to be. Raika longs for the attention that her father failed to give her and thus relies on many around her for company and comfort, though she never speaks against her father or speaks of how she truly feels.

It is this desperation to be loved that got Raika into trouble. It was a dark night and snow was falling heavily, making it hard to see. She did not notice when her paws fell on cement rather than the soft dirt. When she saw the headlights, it was too late. She tried to jump out of the way, but slipped on ice and was struck in the left leg. The car received a large dent and swerved off of the road, leaving Raika to lay in agony on the pavement, her leg bleeding and broken. Scared of what else may happen should she stay longer, she forced herself up and crawled away on all fours, keeping all weight off of her broken leg. She hid the injury as long as she could, not wanting to be more of a burden than she believed she was, and when the accident was finally discovered it was too late. Permanent damage had settled into her leg, causing her to have a permanent limp that prohibited her from running naturally and walking for long periods of time.

Raika felt her life crumbling beneath her as suddenly the things she loved to do, walk and run with others, were taken from her. She fought it for a while, forcing herself to walk and run and pushing herself to the point that her leg gave out from the pain and she was left in the mud. That is when Rinu came along. The blue viscet was her removed niece, though she acted more as a sister to her than anything else. Rinu helped Raika through her struggle and stayed with her, never walking further than Raika could or running when Raika didn't want to or wasn't able to. Rinu gave Raika the love she needed, and while she is not always around, Raika is still happier after meeting her.[/center]
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
coding β™ž My Characters
DA Art Sales β™ž Amarogs
Cinderclan β™ž Avatar

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
● ● β™ž ━━━━━━━━━━ β™ž ● ●
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: