Lines (c) Neara
LOC (c) Starry-knight

Username: Tundra
Name of this Lions of the Cosmos: Valeriya or Val for short
    Feminine Russian form of Valerius
    Usage: Ancient Roman
    Pronounced: və-LER-ee-ya (English)
    Meaning & History:
    Roman family name which was derived from Latin valere "to be strong". This was the name of several early saints.
Elements: Life & Ice
Personality:
    Gentle:
      Valeriya has and always will be gentle. Even when she absolutely despises someone, she never will bring harm to them. She cant, its not in her nature. She always places gentle paws on those in need. A lost cub? she will keep the baby warm, and lead the cub home. Injured friend, she will stay by their side till they can take care of themselves.
    Strong Willed:
      Val will always stand strong in the heat of battle, and the heat of any situation where she needs to stand strong. She wont back down from her point of view on the world
    Outgoing:
      Val Likes to wander, learning everything she can about this world and any world she visits. Having been born from the passing of the Heilios comet, she always wanted to learn about the world she now calls home.
    Confused:
      Val is actually confused as to how she was born, she knows she came to this world with the passing of the Comet of Helios, but why? She still doesn't know, which leaves her confused.
    Curious:
      Val quite often is the curious type, it plays into her outgoing and confused nature. She always wants to know whats what, who's who, where everything is. She gets irritated when she doesn't know about something.

A Story Begins:
(Just a slight rewrite of your intro on the front page of the event, and this lions into. Credit to you of course. Just got me into her mood)

The night is bright with the brilliant glow of the starlight night. Across the sky, a spectacular sight to behold, the Comet of Helios. Its swirling colors trail behind it with a hidden story of its own. To the Lions of this world, it is a once in a lifetime sight. A blessing that brings forward the new. The comet flickers then swirled, mixing its colors until finally settling on a brilliant purple. It begins to pulse, as if breath life into something amazing to come. On the ground, the gold dust begins swirling, shaping, forming a white haze in the shape of what looked like a lion with brilliant purple eyes.

The air grew cold, the grass curling up trying to protect itself from the sudden frost that covered the ground. Suddenly, the sky cracked with thunder, lightning flashing to the ground striking the white figure. The dust swirled around, smoke clouding the air leaving little to see. The air remained still, and finally a small gust of wind cleared the area. The grass on the ground burst into life once more as if given a new energy. There, curled in the safety of a small patch of grass, a cub let out a squealing mewl. It was high pitched and absolutely cute and beckoning. Though that soon faded, the lionesses form glowing, the dust picking up again making the cub disappear once more in dust. Another crack filled the night, lightning flashing down once again throwing up the dust once more. When the dust settled once more, a bellowing roar filled the air. There stood a majestic lioness, her eyes fierce and strong seemingly ready for everything, her eyes a piercing purple. The comet above faded as the glow that once surrounded the lioness faded as well. She looks around, then at you curious who you are.

Months Later:
The night was a glow with spirits past, their whispers echoing as their stars flickered in the silent grasp of the sky. Many months had past since Val had entered this world with a flash of life. She had grow used to the every day life of the lions here. But she still questioned just about everything she did. Here she stares off into the distance, over the lake wondering. Why was she here? She had been told she was born of the brilliance of the Comet of Helios. The lions gifted her a name, as she had none when she entered this world. Valeriya, a strong name for a lioness of such rarity as her. She had come to learn she was quite unique, as she had two elements unlike most of the other lions of this world. She questioned what powers she had at fist, but found out later in her life.

The air around her always seemed to remain cold, as she held the power over ice and its many properties. She also held a mysterious power, one she didn't quite understand herself. The power of life, the ability to heal, to bring life to those in needed, and even those who didn't need it. But that wasn't what she wondered about, no, that was a question that had been answered.

She wondered why she had been born, why she was here. Did she have a past life? Did she live a full life before, have a family, a name? She probably would never know, but still the question remained. For now though she focused on the now, and the future, rather then lingered in the past. She yawned, blinking here eyes, and raised to her paws looking to the sky. "Perhaps you'll answer me someday." She smiled before hopping down from the cliff where she was and went to her cave to get some sleep.

(Wow my stories suck today..lack of..a kick start per say. Cant get any ground to build a stronger story.)

~ Quiet places
~ Nature
~ Exploring the world
~ Sunsets and Sunrises
~ Starry Nights
Dislikes:
~ Tight Places
~ Destruction
~ Noise
~ Cloudy Nights and Days
~ Being Lost
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me