Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ODDCLAN: Moon 3

Postby mal du pays » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:02 pm

Moon 3
It is currently Newleaf.

Smokepaw gets dragged out to sea, but is rescued in time. He's got water in his lungs. he's wet now sorry

---

“Hey, Pikepaw. Dare you to race me.” Smokepaw was upbeat as he spoke to the other apprentice. The brown & white apprentice looked to him skeptically.
“Why?” She asked flatly.
“C’mon. We don’t have anything else to be doing, so,” Smokepaw said, wiggling a bit in front of her. The brown & white apprentice’s tail flicked begrudgingly before she got to her paws, seeming to relent.
“Fine, since I don’t think you’ll leave me alone if I don’t.”
“That’s the spirit.” Without another word Smokepaw tore off, and Pikepaw sputtered before she booked it after him.
“Hey, that’s cheating!” She called, keeping steady pace behind him as they ran along the shoreline of their territory.
“Shoulda started running sooner then!” Smokepaw called back to her. Sand scattered under their paws as they ran, before Smokepaw turned and skidded to a stop.
“Looks like I’m the winner.” He puffed his chest out. Pikepaw slowed to a stop and scowled at him.
“You only won ‘cause you cheated.” She nudged him, and he grinned at her. “If we’d’ve started at the same time I could’ve smoked you.”
Smokepaw laughed at that, and Pikepaw gave him a more firm shove. He stumbled on his feet for a moment as he toppled into the wet sand where the waves came in, and he giggled.
“Hey, there’s no need for violence.” He got to his feet. “We should probably head back, we don’t want to make everyone worry.”
“Yeah, yeah.” Pikepaw said, and the two of them headed on their way back. Smokepaw padded along the wet sand, recoiling a little bit at the feeling of it. As they walked, Pikepaw looked over to the sea, feeling dread as she saw a wave beginning to tower. She couldn’t react in time as the wave overtook Smokepaw and dragged him out.
“Smokepaw!” She called, frantic, before she noticed a patrol led by Brambleminnow. “Brambleminnow! The waves took Smokepaw!”
The brown tabby broke into a run as she launched herself into the ocean, locating the floundering apprentice. Despite the grey tabby’s squirming, Brambleminnow got a hold of him and began to head back to shore. Once they were a safe distance away she set the apprentice down, and Smokepaw hacked up water.
“What were you two thinking?” Brambleminnow said, voice stern. “Playing near the ocean like that!”
“We’re sorry!” Pikepaw said. “We didn’t know that would happen!”
“Well, we need to get him back to camp. Once Smokepaw sees Glowfeather, you’re going to be explaining to Firestar about what happened.”
Pikepaw shrunk down at the thought of that. “Yes, Brambleminnow…”
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ODDCLAN: Moon 3

Postby webheadXD » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:32 am

oooog i love this writing u put!!! rlly shows off their personalities, poor wet boy </3
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me