Based on Click to view
Artist Rouvin [gallery]
Time spent 37 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lost Souls - Page 1

Postby Rouvin » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:05 pm

< PreviousxxxxxxxxCoverxxxxxxxx Next >

The scene starts off in a quiet forest, and more specifically, an equally silent cave in this forest. The only thing that broke this peaceful silence was the quiet footsteps of a dragon-like creatures claws against the hard ground. He walked a few steps into the cave before stopping, staring down at a more skeleton-like creature for now; the skeleton didn't seem fully asleep, but wasn't fully awake either- he was vaguely aware of his surroundings and not in a dreaming or fully resting state, but still feeling like he was, in a way, sleeping. The dragon stayed there for a few more seconds, before suddenly speaking to see if the skeleton was awake enough to hear and respond to him. "Morning, Dad. Are you awake yet?" he said, a bit too loudly. The skeleton mumbled a few things tiredly in response, before pausing a second, then continuing in a slightly more understandable and clear way. "Hm? What? who... who's-" He started to say, before stopping himself as he opened his eyes, seeing who was the one talking to him. "A-ah... Keiran, it's just you. Was there... something you needed? Is everything okay?" He then asked, tiredly but still showing a bit of concern in his voice. Keiran smiled at him, before suddenly lifting him off of the ground, then responding. "Nah... I just got bored really. So, I decided that I want to come see you, Fish, instead of sitting around doing nothing all morning." Fish paused, a bit startled at him being picked up suddenly, then sighed. He didn't seem annoyed with Keiran, but did seem a bit confused and still tired from just being woken up. "Oh... Don't you think it is... just a bit too early for this...?" He said quietly. Keiran laughed a bit, then simply replied, "Nope."

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me