Artist Rouvin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rouvin

"Night's story"- Page 14

Postby Rouvin » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:37 pm

He took a few more steps away from me, even though he didn't really look scared at all. "I'm... not trying to tell you what to do- I'm just saying that so you don't-"
"I don't C̷A̷R̵E̸!" I interrupted as I growled loudly at him. I didn't want to listen to him, I didn't care what he had to say. I just wanted to leave, and he was getting in the way of me being able to do that. He stayed silent for a second; he looked like he didn't know how to respond to that.

I noticed I felt a lot more powerful in this other form of mine that I had suddenly changed into, so "maybe I could fly towards the portals and go back", I thought. Just as I was about to try however, that same shadow that had taken me here earlier had come through a different portal and quickly closed it behind them.
"Hey!" they yelled at me. I looked over and growled at that shadow as well. "there's no need for all this... you need to calm down! We aren't here to hurt you, but you will get hurt if you keep acting like this." that shadow said. I still didn't care, and still didn't want to listen; they were just distracting me from getting out of here.
I flapped my wings hard and fast, as an attempt to fly away. It didn't work... even in this "form" I couldn't fly at all; the most I could do was get my two front paws off the ground. I kept trying though, I wanted to get out of here, I needed to get out of here.... but then more of that fog came, and not the kind that I was healed with. I accidentally breathed in a little bit of it, and could already feel the feeling of weakness creeping up on me. I fought it though, holding my breath and trying to flap my wings more to blow it away. "S̷T̷O̴P̸!" I screeched into the air, at the shadows, at the fog, at everything. I kept fighting, and fighting and fighting, I felt more and more weak and tired but I wasn't going to give up now.

< Previous
Next >
please excuse me if this doesn't make sense/if I messed up on something somewhere... I woke up at 2:00 this morning and it's currently about 4:30 as I'm typing this lol
Last edited by Rouvin on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Night's story"- Page 14

Postby CHIMINGSOUL » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:40 pm

The art and story is amazing for this page! Keep up the good work wolfy!

Also, it makes sense, don't worry.

"Thats CRAZY"
xSorrel - He/Him

Gay + Trans Artist Guy
Consistently Online

Art Shop
Cervid Beasts
Profile Art

Free Palestine
CHIMINGSOUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Night's story"- Page 14

Postby Rouvin » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 pm

TatteredFangs wrote:The art and story is amazing for this page! Keep up the good work wolfy!

Also, it makes sense, don't worry.

aaa thank you! <33

also oh that's good haha- I wasn't sure if my dumb and tired brain was making sense at all XD

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me