"Night's story"- Page 11 by Rouvin

Based on Click to view
Artist Rouvin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Night's story"- Page 11

Postby Rouvin » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:25 pm

He stood up, then took a few steps toward me- I backed up a little bit, even though that wouldn't help me at all.
"Please... just trust me..." he said, I understand that this is all probably really weird to you- and you probably just see me as some sort of weird creep that wanted you here for no reason- but... I'm just trying to help you.
"I'm just trying to help you" ... He kept saying those words, and I wondered what he meant by that-

He took a few more steps closer to me, then sat down in front of me; he then held out his hand in front of me, and more of that weird "fog" started to appear. I leaned back away from him a little bit more, but then stopped when the fog actually touched me; it felt... good, this time... it didn't hurt me, it was like it was doing the opposite to me... like it was- healing me almost.

< Previous
Next >

me: *Wakes up at about 11:00 pm and can't sleep*
also me: hm yes it seems like a good idea to do another random page of Night's story since I can't sleep-
so basically- I did this from about 11:30 to midnight because I couldn't sleep, so this probably makes even less sense and looks like garbage lol

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me