Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1 - 02

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:49 pm

< |𝕏| >

0Zero0 wrote:
𝕹𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖙 𝕱𝖔𝖝
▄▄▄▄▄
ησxιт, αη εx-ηιηנα ρяσωℓs тнε cιтү σғ яιηgσ тσ ∂ιscσvεя ιт's sεcяεтs. тнε ωσяк σғ α sιηιsтεя ρℓσт ιs α ғσσт тσ тαкε συт тнε εмρεяσяs cнιℓ∂яεη яιgнт υη∂εя тнε ησsε σғ тнε sαмυяαι αямү. ησxιт, ιs ησт αℓℓσωε∂ ση яσүαℓ gяσυη∂s, σя тσ вε ιηvσℓvε∂ ιη тнε мαттεя αт αηү cσsт. тнιs ∂σεsη'т sтσρ нιм ғяσм тяүιηg тσ sαvε нιs вεsт ғяιεη∂ αη∂ ραsт ℓσvε ιηтεяεsт. ғяσм ғιgнтιηg σғғ ηιηנα's σғ нιs σℓ∂ cℓαη, cσηғяσηтιηg нιs ғαтнεя, тσ ∂εαℓιηg ωιтн σℓ∂ ωσυη∂s. нε ωιℓℓ нαvε тσ cσηғяσηт ιssυεs тσ gεт тσ ησт σηℓү тнε тяυтн αвσυт тнε αssαssιηαтιση αттεмρтs, вυт αℓsσ тσ яεαℓιsε нιs тяυε мσтιvεs. тσ ғιη∂ sσмεσηε, вε ιт α ғяιεη∂ σя мσяε.
▀▀▀▀▀
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 - 02

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:09 am

Now that the room was empty, a new type of silence emerged from the scenerio. One with the light footsteps of an intruder, and the other was the calming breaths of a royal rabbit. The cat had been leaning up against the wall of the room at this point, standing underneath the overhanging porch, and slightly peaking into the prince's bedroom. The character had to lean a little more then most due to a large blue eye-patch covering his right eye. It had a 'v' for decoration on the cloth cover, and hung tightly against his cheek and just above his left ear. The rest of him was covered by a deep blue cloak.

A small sigh could be heard from the room. The rabbit put his cup down, tightened the blanket around himself, and scuttled closer to the doorway. Not with any haste however. "Your presence is obvious fox." it was a harsh tone, similar to impatience or..... WIP

Last bumped by 0Zero0 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:09 am.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups