Based on Click to view
Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ask duskclan! / answers 1-3

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:06 pm

thank my lucky stars wrote:
@storm and peach: what do you think about ur mates? and @swift do u like being a med cat apprentice?

stormstar: hailstar <3 he's still very much trying to act as if he feels no emotions whatsoever tbh, but that's okay! we all need time to get comfortable after all. i love him a lot; hes a very calming influence when i get very anxious! even if he seems a bit distant, hes a genuinely good cat and i love him a lot!! my emo bf <3

peachblossom: we haven't been mates for very long, but i do love her! we're both very sassy and sarcastic, but i'd never sass her! ....on purpose. underneath all of the sass she has a very good heart and i just? love her?? so much??? shes just great honestly. cant wait til we're leaders together!

swiftpaw: well - it was never my choice, really. those starclan cats wouldn't stop sending me dreams until i became one, which is pretty rude of them imo. i mean, i like learning - learning about all the different herbs is pretty cool. my clanmates though... i love them, but h o ne s t l y. and then there are starclan cats giving me vague prophecies on a constant basis. like, thanks, that doesn't help me at a l l
*in the bg*
stormstar: omg i stepped on an ant,,,,,, he was so y o ung,,,, im going to the dark forest now,,,,,
peachblossom: hey hey swiftpaw i have a disease. its called "im cooler than u" hhhhahahahhaaaa

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me