Answer 1 ~ Lilac by .Foxtrot.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Foxtrot. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Answer 1 ~ Lilac

Postby .Foxtrot. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:25 am

~Tornado~ wrote:Why are you so angry Lilac?

"Hmm... angry you say! Well many different things make me angry. Though some blame my history..."
Lilac first lived in a loving home with her brother. However her first owner turned out to be heavily allergic to cats, and not being a hypoallergenic breed, she and her brother were given to a shelter. The shelter staff were amazing, but this little queen could never get used to her lovely shelter room or so she thought. Lilac actually got round to getting used to her shelter room and was quite content living there and happily playing with the staff. Though she seemed to have lost her ability to communicate with other others, since she had more time to reminisce on her past and how her owner had betrayed her. This caused her to pent up her anger. She felt secure at the shelter and was happy there. Then she was moved to a permanent home at Moonlight Stables' Cattery. Only one other cat was there at the time, Firework. The she cat learnt to use her pent up anger (anger from her first owner's "betrayal") to control the other she cat. Eventually, as more cats were introduced, she'd use this pent up anger to keep command over the others.

They we go first answer is up, hope that answers your question c:
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Answer 1 ~ Lilac

Postby ~Tornado~ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 am

Woah intense
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes