Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Star Love by Shadow17

Artist Shadow17 [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Star Love

Postby Shadow17 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:45 am

He picked her up at midnight. "Where are we going?" Tamlen asked Dane, who was focused intently on driving.
"You'll see. Just give me a minute." He replied quickly.

Two hours later, he stopped his pickup at the end of a gravel road on the edge of a forest. "Did you get lost again?" Tamlen asked him. He shook his head.
"Nope. This is exactly where we're supposed to be." He replied, jumping down. "C'mon."

About 10 minutes of walking later, they reached the end of the forest. There, a clearing where all you could see was grass for miles. It was completely empty, however. "Was something supposed to be here?" She asked him. He shook his head, walking far into the grass. She followed, knowing there was something going on inside his head.

He stopped after about half an hour. He turned to her, smiling. "Happy Valentines Day, love." She looked around, confused. "Wha..." She mumbled. Then, she saw it. A small carving in the ground. It was... a comic of the day they met? She read through it, realizing that there was a hole at the bottom. It was big enough for her to fit in.
"Do you want me to go in?" She asked him. He nodded, and so she squeezed into the tunnel.

Inside, there were a few things: Her oldest diary, the first flower he ever gave her, small stuff like that. Then, at the end of the tunnel, there was a small ring. In the area where he had described the other things, the only words were "Tamlen Mistletoe, will you marry me?" She grabbed the ring and ran out of the tunnel. "YES! Yes, I will marry you, Dane Doe." She said, wagging her tail.
"So, I can call you my fiancée?" He asked. She nodded, leaning on his shoulder. He smiled, putting his chin on top of her head.

And so, they lived on together, happiness in their souls, and love in their hearts.

S O

I'm not usually the person to make sappy love stories like this, since I don't particularly like them myself, but I had to. I mean, two doggos getting married. What could be better? Only free pizza or winning Monopoly. Also, the entire reason the heart is shaped like that is cause my pen died and I'm too lazy to charge it and I can't draw hearts with a mouse is cause I recently watched a playthrough of a game called Hearts and Heroes and I'm in love with it and that's how they drew the hearts on the character's sleeves. So yeah. True gamer over here. Anyways, gotta go make sure my dog didn't go eat my earmuffs. Bye!

Dogs used
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=290496223: Tamlen
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=290496222: Dane
Image █ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𖠿 █ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐡𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery