Everlasting-- Cover by RedFur1322

Artist RedFur1322 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Everlasting-- Cover

Postby RedFur1322 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:07 am

"A darkness is coming, and its power can destroy the world. But this is no ordinary evil. It is a dark spirit, with the power to change the way one thinks and acts. It takes on the form of someone you know, and gradually, its plan comes into place.
But that is all I can tell you for now. Now, you must go. Time is at the essence."

Welcome to my first ever comic, Everlasting! I wont spoil it anymore for you, however I will tell you this.
This comic is set in the time of the dragons.

Enjoy!

*There will be no links at the moment. Your job is to find the pages!!! Scavenger hunt time! :D
No, I ma just kidding, there will be links.
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Everlasting-- Cover

Postby asuka! » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 am

You just gained a new stalker. O_O

Last bumped by RedFur1322 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 am.
┌──────────┐

.. blake they

trying to be active again?
here for art, but feel free
to shoot me trades, too.
i like music :p my favs
being dgd, underoath,
moodring + silverstein.

other things i like are mlp,
loz, anime, pokemon,
touhou, and genshin.

...toyhouse ♥ lain#5524