||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{5 spots left!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{5 spots left!}

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you Holli for letting me reopen this!

||Twilit Wolves||
.:The New Generation:.

Welcome to the forest of Twilit;;

Decades have passed, too long ago to count; since the orginal wolves of Twilit lived and breathed. The last trace of the ancient ones was lost under years and years of soil; surviors still living for the abandon their homeland in the crisis of Shadows. A wolf was said in ancient stories to bring harm to the wolves; but they all brushed off the pup's tale until it was too late. Now, a new group of wolves have moved into the land of Twilit; and the Prophecy is to be repeated. Do you have what it takes to fight the darkness?

||The Roleplayers||
1. Popcorns
2. Zmija
3. Emmashire
4. ~Wolf Chick~
5. ιѕαяуα
6. ♤ฬσภ๔ɛɾℓคภ๔♤
7. Ms. Bennington
8. KiwiKoala
9. ArgoShadow
10. Holli
Last edited by Popcorns on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 am, edited 12 times in total.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Not open}

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:22 pm

||The Mods||
Hurhurhur! Here you can see who you need to watch out for! We'll be watching you all very closely. |3

Head Mod: Popcorns
Mini-mod: No one yet
Mini-mod: No one yet

||The Rules||
Sorry everyone that there are so many. At least they're fairly simnple!

1. Tess's rules apply here; just like everywhere on the site
2. At the least 200 words per post! I understand sometimes that may be impossible; please post as much as possible!
3. Maximum of three charries to start. If I see you are keeping up with your charries nicely, and posting well, this may be tweaked.
4. PG-13 please!
5. Be fair and curtious
6. Do not make you wolf "unbeatable" or "better than every other wolf." In other words no power playing!
7. Your wolf cannot take down a deer, elk, or any other large animal on their own! If you're planning on hunting down a large animal, have your wolf report to the Head Hunter for a hunting request.
8. If you have a question, PM me! Do not complain to everyone else.
9. USE CORRECT GRAMMAR!!!
10. If no one is replying to your post or interacting with your charrie, chances are there is no possible way for anyone to! Leave room for the next player to reply! In other words, try not to keep your whole post in your character's thoughts.
11. The Beta and Alpha currently in position will CHOOSE their mate. Do not sign up to be an Alpha or Beta if there is already a Beta or Alpha in that pack.
12. Post with your wolve's pack first, then name at the top. See bottom for example.
13. This is a warning to all members. Any of you that I find not meeting the minimum requirements, not writing wll, or I just deem you so, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS RP!
14. If you would like a recap, be sure to post the page you last posted on.
15. Please only use real wolf pictures. No anime or drawings. Thanks!
16. Do not post until I give the go. I will PM you weather or not your form is accepted. I want to keep them all together, so only post your form. If you post a WIP, edit it and PM me when it's finished please!
17. Please read over the pack ranks and pack memo. This is how everything works in the pack which you all need to know!
18. Have fun! :D

||The Code of Twilit||
All wolves will follow the code, or death is a possible option.

1. Obey your Alpha's and Beta's
2. Be willing to fight to the death for your pack and Alpha's
3. Wolves are ranked, and will be treated in that order
4. If a wolf disobeys their Alpha, they WILL be exiled unless the Alpha see's otherwise
5. Stay within your pack territories unless given permission from an alpha
6. Breaking a rule can get you demoted, exiled, or killed
7. Respect your packmates
8. Do not start fights
9. All wolves start off as omegas and must earn a rank UNLESS given permission by an Alpha. (This applies for loners and new members to the pack, i.e pups that are old enough to hunt and fight)

Example Post:

Socks ;; Servatis ;; Alpha Male

The rest of your post would go below and blah blah blah!
Last edited by Popcorns on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:23 pm

||Plot||
Prepare for the worst

Decades have passed, too long ago to count; since the orginal wolves of Twilit lived and breathed. The last trace of the ancient ones was lost under years and years of soil; surviors still living for the abandon their homeland in the crisis of Shadows. A wolf was said in ancient stories to bring harm to the wolves; but they all brushed off the pup's tale until it was too late. Now, a new group of wolves have moved into the land of Twilit; and the Prophecy is to be repeated.

A dark wolf will rise from the shadows,
his army loyal and gruesome.
They will attack with no mercy,
seeking revenge on the wolves that doomed them to their rank.

Beware the Omega,
a seemingly harmless and lowly thought of wolf.
He may seem weak,
but behind his rank is a blood thirsty wolf seeking his own title as ruler of all the packs.

Only the wolves sharing the holy blood will be able to stop this demon,
together able to lead the wolves free from harm.

Do not ask to become a holy blood. There will be 2 per pack, and they shall be chosen by their leaders when the time has come. Leaders are to contact me with their decisions and the plot will be set into action.

WARNING: Leaders, I do have the power to veto your decisions if I find you are premoting your holy bloods because you are friends with the role players. Choose your holy bloods based on their roleplaying ability and the wolves features. Thank you!
Last edited by Popcorns on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:24 pm

||The Packs||
Choose your path, and be prepared to live by your standards

.: Servatis :.
Servatis is often reffered to as the Omega pack; containing mostly younger wolves no more than four years of age.Their territory is large but at times hunting can be poor; but at least their camp is sturdy and roomy! Located here are many cliffs, hillsides, moors, and quite a bit of forest even. The main prey to be caught here are rabbits and deer, but the occasional moose if found and quickly taken down. Celia outnumber them in knowledge and experience, but don't let Servatis fool you; behind thier young age status is a powerful, fearsome pack.

.: Celia :.
The Celia pack territory covers a very small dormant volcano and its surrounding areas. The camp being located at the foot of the center volcano. The pack wolves make thier homes in dens located in the side of their treturous home. Outside the Celia camp lies a wide expanse of territory. The area of territory spreads itself around the lone volcano and out further into foresty surroundings. The prey is abundant here; ranging everywhere from birds to deer and the occasional rabbit.

||The Territories||
The map tells all

Key:
Green: Celia
Red: Servatis
River: Neutral territory
(Ignore all of the random writing and etc. All pack camps are circled in the packs color)

Thanks to Holli for the map.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 pm

||The Ranks & Pack Memo||
The label we all have to have

Alpha
The Alpha is the boss of the pack. He approves hunting parties from the Head Hunter, approves raids and battles from the Head Warrior, and etc. It is the Alpha's job to protect that pack and make important decisions.
Alphess
The Alphess is the Alpha's mate, and therefore as well the boss. She mostly cares for pups, but is also able to approve raids and etc. along with giving orders. If there is no Alpha in the pack, the Alphess takes over both roles of Alpha and Alphess.
Holy Bloods
Holy bloods shall be chosen further into the roleplay. The Holy Bloods are resposible to formulating a plan to destroy the dark wolf. Once the prophecy has been completed, the Holy Bloods will be highly respected, and help stratagize with the Head Warrior and Alpha.
Alpha pups
The Alpha pups are the future of the pack.These pups will take the Alpha/Alphess's place if they are to die. In the meantime, they may take up other roles to help out the pack.
Beta
The Beta is the second in command. The Beta makes sure everyone is doing their job, and also follows direct orders from the Alpha. The Beta makes a daily report to the Alpha/Alphess, giving any insight on unusual behvior.
Betess
The Betess is as well second in command. For the most part she helps the Alphess with her pups, but also helps the Beta make sure everything is in place. The Betess makes a daily report to the Alpha/Alphess, giving any insight on unusual behvior.
Beta Pups
The Beta pups shall take the place of their paretns if they are to die. Meanwhile, Beta pups help out the pack by taking other positions.
Shaman (Healer)
The Shaman cares for the ill and wounded. The Shaman at times can recieve prohetic dreams, and warn the Alpha/Alphess of any possible future events.
Lead Warrior
The lead warrior organizes warriors for battle, warriors for raid, and warriors shifts to protect camp durrning the day.
Warrior
Warriors defend their pack physically. All warriors report to the head warrior with any concerns or ideas.
Lead Hunter
The lead hunter organizes hunting parties, makes sure there is enough food for the pack each day, and hunts.
Hunter
Hunter supply food for the pack. All hunters report to the head hunter for concerns, ideas, and to report how many kills they made that day.
Lead Scout
The lead scout organizes the scouts and their shifts, scouts, and reports to the Alpha with any sightings that are abnormal.
Scout
Scout patrol the territory and make sure there are no intruders or anything out of the ordinary. Scouts report to the head scout with any concers or sightings.
Omega
The omega does not have a role. If there is a shortage of hunters one day, the omega will hunt. The next day they could not be needed, and simply lay around all day.

Loner
Loners roam without a designated pack. Alphas may choose to let a loner join, chase them from their territory, or even kill them. ( will no likely happen unless you ask.)

||The Form||
Time to get started!

Code: Select all
DELETE THESE WORDS AND PASTE A PICTURE OF YOUR WOLF HERE! REAL WOLF PICTURES ONLY PLEASE!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (optional)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (Words only here)
[b]History:[/b] (Not optinal, and no TBRPed)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b][u]Strengths-[/u][/b]
[b][u]Weaknesses-[/u][/b]
[b][u]Likes-[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes-[/u][/b]
[b][u]Fears-[/u][/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Pack:[/b]
[b]Crush/Mate:[/b]
[b]Offspring?:[/b] (only if you are an alpha, holy blood, or beta)
[b]Other:[/b] 
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:29 pm

||Packs and Ranks||
Who's higher than who?

Servatis:

Alpha:
Rizzaun, Zmija
Alphess:
--TBA--
Holy Bloods:
---TBA---
Beta:
Sterling, Holli
Betess:
Shaman:
Phyre, Ms. Bennington
Lead Warrior:
Warriors:
Lead Hunter:
Sari, Emmashire
Hunters:
Wysteria, Popcorns
Jasper, ~Wolf Chick~
Lead Scout:
Meretrix, ιѕαяуα
Scouts:
Pups:
Omegas:
Linnai, KiwiKoala
Ambu, ArgoShadow

Celia:

Alpha:
Kenai, Popcorns
Alphess:
---TBA---
Holy Bloods:
---TBA---
Beta:
---TBA---
Betess:
Sookie, ~Wolf Chick~
Shaman:
Athena, ♤ฬσภ๔ɛɾℓคภ๔♤
Lead Warrior:
Warriors:
Lead Hunter:
Aletta, Holli
Hunters:
Lead Scout:
Scouts:
Isarya, ιѕαяуα
Pups:
Omegas:
Kakoa, Popcorns

Loners:
Clayton, Popcorns
Velyse, Zmija
Tanvi, ArgoShadow
Last edited by Popcorns on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 am, edited 16 times in total.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 pm

||News||
What's new?

6-3-11 The roleplay is now open! Thansk so much to Holli for letting me reopen this for the third time. Let's hope third time's the charm. Please pm me for any questions!

6-11-11 We have started! Don't worry though. There's still five spots open for you to join if you have not already done so. Celia needs more wolves.
Last edited by Popcorns on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm

||General Tips for Your Posts||
Sometimes we all need to be reminded...

1. Always write QUALITY over QUANTITY
2. When posting, remember to incule thoughts and sights ALONG with interaction with other charries. If all of your post is in your charrie's thoughts, there's not much anyone can reply to.
3. Be descriptive; use pletny of similies and metaphores. Remember that even the smallest things can be added to your post.

Here's a little more depth into what to include in your posts. My friend wrote this out for me, and I found it VERY useful! Even if you are not interested in joining you can still use all of this information for your current and future roleplays. ;)

need any help with a thread reply?
here you go !

• Having trouble with posting longer, well, posts? Don't know how to give your character's response, thoughts, movements, gestures, some... zing? Well, here are a couple of questions you - as an RPist- can ask yourself when posting in a thread. Or maybe, you can change the questions around so that you can use them in your posts? Want to add some humor? Go for it. Rhetorical questions are all the rage nowadays. One-word sentences are a part of the fad too. It can help lengthen your post and might even help develop you into a better writer/RPer than you already are.

• What is your character feeling at the moment? Sad? Happy? ecstatic? Emo? Frustrated? Nonchalant? Distant? Rebellious? Or just feeling... a tad bit on the wacky side? Emphasize on it! Are they serious or lax? Anal-retentive or just not-caring at all? Do they like anyone? Talk about their history? Are they shy? Shy enough that they're wondering how in hell they got into a conversation with one of the most popular kids in school? Are they a nerd? Or are they one of those 'I live a double life' people? Are they normally snippy at people, but deep down they have a passion for butterflies? Do they seem to be the typical 'rebel' at school, but when they go back to their dormitory they are just like everyone else, worrying about their hair, clothes, materialistic belongings and whatnot?

• How do they react as the other person is thinking, both emotionally and physically? Do they twitch a lot whenever they have to wait for an answer? Are they fidgety? Do they have a short-attention span? And if so, give some detail on that. What are they thinking at that precise moment as a bee buzzes right past their ear and onto the nose of the person next to them? Do they overreact? Are they calm? Or do they just not care?

• Are there any random thoughts going through their head? Do they like the way the grass makes a nice 'swoosh' noise when the wind blows and no one is talking? Are they obsessed with the way the clouds make pretty shapes if you look at 'em carefully? Can they burp the alphabet? Do they care that they can burp the alphabet? Can they count to one million seven hundred ninety-six thousand and one? Does it matter? Are they counting at the exact moment the other character is speaking? Do they like the person in front, to the left, right, and/or in back of them? Does that even matter?

• Do they make subtle movements, such as brushing away a stray hair, itching a spot on their elbow, yawning? Is that relevant? The answer is yes. Emphasis is the key. Detail is everything when RPing. Are they having a bad hair day and think that the people around them are noticing it and making obvious comments? Or do they not care? Does everything always have to be about them? And if so, why? Or better yet, why not?

• How do they feel in the space that they are in? Is it too cold? Too hot? Too warm? Not warm enough? Too close? Too far? Too loud? Too quiet? Too many people for comfort? Not enough people for comfort? Is it shady where they are? Or is there not enough shade? Are there trees, grass, shrubs, wild animals, flowers, man-eating-plants, birds, the sun, the moon, two moons, three different-colored suns? Are they in a Forest? What is in the forest that keeps making that 'bump-a-thump' sound? Why do they care? Or do they still not care?

• What can your character hear, other than the person speaking? Are there fireworks around them? Is there a fight going on? Were they in the fight? Is the noise distracting? Can they ignore it, or does it keep re-occurring minute after minute after minute. Is your character paying attention to the others at all? Do they want to leave? Or do they desperately need the attention to keep their mind off of ... 'The Big Picture'? Is there a 'Big Picture' at all?

• Has something upset your character? Like, another character has just told them that they are leaving for a six-month tour and is leaving them- your character- behind? Does that make them feel a little peeved? Use a curse word. It's acceptable in this kind of situation. (Just don't make your character a potty-mouth). Or maybe you don't want to resort to foul language, maybe your character made up a word and it would deem relevant for the situation. Maybe, your character is screaming 'no' over and over again. Emphasis, again, is key, alongside: detail, observation, questions, answers, and all that good stuff.

Again, thansk so much Holli! The above information is all Holli's idea, I take credit for nothing.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Open}

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Username:
Popcorns
Name:
Kenai
(pronounced key-ni)
Nickname:
N/A
Description:
History:
Being the first born of three others, Kenai was big from the start. His mother was a respected she-wolf and enjoyed the attention her pups got. Him and his littermates were the only batch of pups at the time as it was winter, which was odd. Turned out Kenai's mother and father mated early, thus a early batch of pups. That winter was harsh on the pack, and four new mouths to feed were tough. One pup, the runt of the litter was born with a twisted paw and was killed as her defect would affect her later in life and made it impossible to hunt in the future.
Kenai, Yagmi, and Chevilar- all males- provided entertainment for the pack. Kenai and Chevilar often got in dominate fights, Kenai always being the winner in the end though. As the three grew, they learned their lessons. At the age of two, each pup hade different path's in their minds. Kenai was showing signs of becoming the next alpha, while Yagmi and Chevilar decided that they would leave to find their own pack. Yagmi going with Chevilar because the youngest liked the middle offspring the best over Kenai.
A couple of months later, Kenai reached alpha position and has been there since.
Kenai's first mate was choosen in a time of need. The male never truely loved her, but he chose her just for the sake of the pack. You see, the Celia pack was going through a time of death and illness. They needed a strong alpha pair. Kenai's mate, Lee-Ann, was a strong she-wolf. She was perfect to help Kenai lead. She had a sharp mouth and a strict teaching. Even though she wasn't caring as much as soem females, she did help toughen the pack up. Together, the two lifted their pack out of the hole they had fallen into, and the Celia pack was restored. Lee-Ann's death was of her own fault. She had taken the pups on their first hunt along the valcanoe's rocky area. The pups weren't strong hutners, and this angered Lee-Ann. In her eyes, this was an easy kill; the terrain was helping the group to bring down the doe. How could they fail at this? She rushed in to take care of the doe that they had been following, but her thirst of the hunt blinded her. The female jumped and landed on the doe- right at a drop that fell down to the outskirts of the pack's camp. The doe did break Lee-Ann's fall, but that didn't stop the female from crashing into rocks and spikes that dotted the cliff side. The alpha female was dead once the other hunters at the top cried out. Kenai was spooked, his young side saying this was a sign from the valcano that the Celia pack would once fall again. He spoke to the Shaman's, but they told him nothing of use to him. He had picked another mate five months after Lee-ann- since Lee-Ann died when he was almost four, this made him four and a half. This new mate, Kindra, died during birthing Kenai's and her pups. The pups didn't make either. That was a year ago. Instead of looking for a partner, Kenai has turned his head from filling the Alpha female position, and instead focused on keeping Celia alive and well.
Personality:
Kenai is a sweet and social male. He cares deeply for his pack, but he teaches the young or new wolves with sharp and harsh ways. he doesn't deal with whinning and almost doesn't give out any pity for wolves, unless it's his mate. When around his loved one, Kenai is soft spoken. He doesn't usally say much, as his actions do most of his talking.
The male was a natural born leader from birth. He didn't fight with his siblings, but just had the dominate feeling around him that made them step back. Kenai still has that feeling around him. Being among the yougner wolves, he still makes mistakes and often gets very frustrated with himself. He thinks that him and the alpha female are the rolemodles for the pack and if he messed up, the pack would think less of him. Which is another thing, Kenia does care what others think of him. His ego is big, he does tend flaunt it around at times too. Somtimes he does get gusty and pushes himself to the limit and beyond, which usally ends up in soeme down fall. He means well in the end though, doesn't everyone? Kenai doesn't take the word no. It's either his way or the highway.
Strengths-
•Leadership
•Speaking
•Strong willed
Weaknesses-
•Big ego
•Harsh with the young wolves
•Swimming
Likes-
•Running
•Hunting
•Talking
•Deer
Dislikes-
•Swimming
•Winter
•Foxes
•Loners
Fears-
•His pack giving up
•Wathing others die
•Winter killing his pack
Alpha
Pack:
Celia
Crush/Mate:
N/A; open
Offspring?:
None
Other:

Username:
Popcorns
Name:
Clayton
Nickname:
He sometimes goes by Clay
Description:
Clayton has the basic grey wolf fur color. His legs are all that pasty white color with brown mingling in when his legs connect to his body. Mostly that pasty white color is at the tip of all of his furs, casuing his fur to look as if he was lightly snowed on. His fur at a distance looks as that of a human's hair when it hasn't been washed in awhile. But it's actully jsut that his fur is thicker in some areas. His thick fur cause him to weigh about 138lbs and 2'10"in height.
History:
Clayton was always a loner at birth. He was born to a creamy brown she-wolf by the name of Athena and had sevrel other siblings. He was the only male in the bunch, so he did feel like an outcast at times. But his family are only a figmit of his memories. They drove him crazy at times and often Clayton was the sorce of arguments of the family. It was in his nature though. Well that's what he always thought. So when the oldest female left to go look for her own family to start, Clay was the second to leave. He didn't get a big babble from his mother like how the first sibling did, but it still kinda bothers Clayton to this day. What? Was her onyl son not good enough for her? Did she regret having him and wished only for girls?
But the male wolf put his family issues behind him and set off, looking for a brighter futrue. At first he was looking for a pack, but then someone changed his mind. Clayton ran into another wolf on one of his days of walking along the river. The wolf didn't seem hostile, so Clayton returned the nutral mood. Eventally, after a small meal, the other male wolf, who said his name was Hanoi. Hanoi
explained why he was now a loner instead of a pack wolf. This changed Clay's mind so Hanoi and himself start to travel with each other for the sake of not going insane with no socialization. Hanoi was an old wolf, around eight years perhaps. When their first winter came and food was scarce, Hanoi passed away from hunger and lack or warmth. Clayton was shooken up for a few days before winter ended. Personality:
Clayton was basicly a loner from birth. He msotly jsut keeps to himself, only willining talkign to other wolves that he likes. His moods are like an open book. You'll known when he's irretated because his ears will be layed back and he'll look at you like he wouldn't mind if you just vanished. Another example is that if he's happy/glad, the thigns that would nromaly tick him off has less affect on him. Plus there's this feeling saround him that it's gunna be alright for awhile.
Another part of Clayton is that he's loyal. even thought his mother didn't pay much attention to him, she did teach all of her pups that if you make a promise that you have to keep it. Clayton grew this superstition that if you break your promise, that bad, scarey thigns will come upon you bought to you by Death himself. Now Clayton doesn't voice this silly thing, but he keeps it in his mind if he ever thinks about breaking a promise.
Strengths-
•Stalking
•Keeping quiet
•Listening
•Hard Worker
Weaknesses-
•Low intolerance A.K.A easily annoyed
•Trust; doesn't give it out too much
•Not the best at hiding his moods
•Crowds
Likes-
•Peace and quiet
•Sleeping
•Running
Dislikes-
•Big groups
•Being outnumbered
•Slackers
Fears-
•Being stuck in tight places
•Being classified as weak
•Getting too attached to others
Loner
Pack:
N/A
Crush/Mate:
Open
Offspring?:
Nope
Other:

Username:
Pocporns
Name:
Wysteria
Nickname:
N/a
Description:
History:
Wysteria and Jerem were both born to the same parents, just at different times. Jerem was born a year earlier as their mother's second son- the first one dieing two years before. But the death didn't affect the male wolf too much. Yes he wished for another playmate and no doubt he would had loved his two year older brother, but his mother told him it wasn't his brother's time to be born into this world. Jerem's mother, Hailey, was a very spirital one. When things went bad for the worse, she often said it happened for a reason, even if the reason was staring her right in the eyes.
So, almost a year later, Wysteria was born. A still born cub was born with the grey female, yet again Hailey said Fate- the still born- wasn't ready for their family. So, as Wysteria grew, Jerem dotted on his little sister.
But what of their father you may ask? Daniel, was more devoted to the pack then his mate, but he wasn't completly out of his children's lives. Daniel was just out and protecting his pack.
Now back to the brother and sister.
Since Wysteria was Jerem's only sibling, he was often very protective. He always cautioned her to not push her limits, but she did anyways. That's what little siblings do.
In Jerem's third year and Wysteria's second, their mother took a turn for the worse.
She grew ill as She couldn't digest food for some reason Hailey would vomit and become short of breath. One day, she just passed on. Jerem blammed the shamans for their mother's death- he hated that they didn't do anything, but they really couldn't- and wanted to leave, but Wysteria didn't. They got into one of their everyday fights which went too far. Wysteria told he brother that she hated him and the slow-minded Jerem took that to heart. He left without his sister and she hasn't seen him since. Sure she does miss him, but the female did have a feeling that they would have split up soon enough.
Personality:
Wysteria has become quite a little rebel from her brother's actions. She always got an edge when she broke her kin's law. She loves being the first one to try things out and often is just a little adrenaline rush from the craziest things. She loves acting bad as her brother always kept her under a firm leash when she was younger 'cause of his own fear of change. If he had given her some slack, maybe she would have acted less out of line. But then again, it feels good to be bad doesn't it?
Wysteria is a very sweet female on the outside at times, but is sly as a fox when given the chance. Her small figure alows her to slip around and hear all of the gossip that goes around in her pack. She often rather give short remarks and then depart then get in a full out brawl.
Strengths-
• Knowing all of the info
• Sneaking around
• Running
Weaknesses-
• Hot-heaed at times
• Not the best at explaining things
• Low intolerence for those that don't think like her
Likes-
•Gossiping
•Dares
•Cocky males
•Being in the know
•Breaking the rules
•Having a good time
Dislikes-
•Being screamed at
•Being blamed
•Denied of what is hers in her mind
•Being held back
•Rules
•Cowards
•Being teased
Fears-
• Being kicked out of the pack
• Famine
• Other packs kown her pack's weaknesses
Hunter
Pack:
Servatis
Crush/Mate:
Open
Offspring?:
N/A
Other:

Username:
Popcorns
Name:
Kakoa (K-ko-uh)
Nickname:
N/A
Description:
Kakoa has a mild grey pelt that resembles a winter day. There's no bright colors. His base coat is a white with slight grey hairs around his neck, shoulders and tail. Very light browns are scattered here and there, but nothing else really. He has light golden eyes that go along with his his face markings. His face markings are mostly just light and dark grey from the tope of his eyes to his ears and the rest of his face a dirty whtie color.
Kakoa's build is still developing as he hasn't reached his full prime yet. But it;s not far off as you can see that his body is matching that of his paws. His paws are big, along with his leg bones, so his body must fit in with his legs. So far, Kakoa is just 2 ft, but he still has about three inches to grow. In length, he's around 2'4". So he has more of a boxy build.
History:
Kakoa was born in a small pack made of under twenty wolves. He was to be the next seccond in comman to the Alpha. his pack being only male dominated. He was still in trainging when he completley ruined everything. Now his Alpha wasn't cruel, but he wasn't as soft as moss either. Kakoa was interested at this new female at the time who seemed a bit shakey in the pack's eyes. but to Kakoa, she was perfect. One day, the female known as Laura, talked him about how he would be a better Alpha then the current one. Laura was lying of course, but Kakoa was too star struck in notice. He called his Alpha out one day when the dominate male took the future Beta hunting. It being only Kakoa, the Alpha, and two other wolves, not many witnessed the crummy fight. Kakoa lost so bad, that Alpha didn't nhave a scratch. Kakoa was too young. He wasn't ready for those jobs. The Alpha banished him instead of killing the challenger.
But Kakoa only tells this story as if he had his old Alpha by the jaws and controlling the strings of life and death. Instead off killing him, Kokao spit in his face and walked off with pride, and not scampering off like how he actully did.
It wasn't long before he found the pack. He was young and full of energy that the pack needed.
Personality:
Kakoa is a wolf that was raised to put others before him. So he tries to bring the others moods up by telling jokes, humiluating himself or just doing anything to put a smile on someone's face. He's heard people call him stupid, but he's not really. The male wolf can be smart, but chooses not to. so he does nothing to stop people when they call him names. Basicly he's easy to push around as he rarley fights back unless it's a wolf that he's not comfertable with.
Overall, Kakoa has this easy-going vibe around him. You cna tell just by looking at him that he's a great friend. But like msot great friends, he can easily get annoying. He's a wolf that knows how to take a joke. And now that he's on his own, he feels as if that it's ok to be yourself. So when he meets someone knew, he often acts strange soemtimes, not tryign to be his best.
Strengths-
•Making others laugh/happy
• Being there for others
• Goofing off
Weaknesses-
• Goofs off alot
• Easily distracted
• Dosen't follow directions much
Likes-
• Goofing off
• Relaxing
• Open areas
Dislikes-
• Summer
• Work
• Yelled at
Fears-
• Burning hot days
• Being forced to do things
• Being left alone on purpose
Omega
Pack:
Celia
Crush/Mate:
Open
Offspring?:
N/A
Other:
N/A
Last edited by Popcorns on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Open}

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

((Both are officially DONE! (: ))

Username: Zmija
Name: Rizzaun (Might change..)
Nickname: Sometimes called Riz.
Description: Riz has a very dark upper jaw that flows all the way down his spine and just barely touches his shoulders and haunches. The tip of his tail is bathed in this dark color and the backs of his ears are as well. The dark fades though and morphs into a rich, deep caramel color around his neck and lower haunches and shoulders. A clashing white splashes his lower jaw and his legs but it somehow seems fitting when looked at the general coloration of Riz. His eyes are a deep gold that usually have a taunting, almost sly look to them and his black lips usually always carry a wicked grin. Unlike what would be expected of a Servatis member, the muscles under Riz's fur and skin are clearly defined, though they aren't huge. He has a more stocky build with slight muscles to show for his hard work spent running and hunting. He's a little on the short side, but not by much. Aside from colors and build, there is a small 'chip' taken out of his lip from a big fight he was once in. It isn't terribly noticeable though.
History: Riz was born into a wondering pack, one that didn't really have rules or codes. They just simply lived life and twisted out of the way of obstacles and challenges. On there travels though, they came across a pack with a dictator and the few pack members were to scared to say anything. Riz's father, the oldest and wisest of the "nomad pack" didn't notice the fear wavering off of the pack members that greeted him and when the alpha ordered that Riz's small pack be imprisoned, they were all in full shock. No one had the wit to do any better then succumb to their imprisonment.
So Riz and his pack were imprisoned for more then four weeks before Riz's mother, a beautiful gray she-wolf, spilled him past the guards watching them. She told Riz that if he ran in a certain direction, he'd find a surprise from his pack. Riz was only a few months old when this happened, so he was more then eager to obey. His small paws carried him away from his mother, who the guards soon caught up too, and he soon enough found himself at the Servatis border. The pup hadn't a clue that his mother knew these wolves were there and he tried to turn and go tell his mother, but he was already so far into the territory that he was found by a patrol and taken in. The little pup rambled about mother and bad guys, so the pack just assumed that Riz's mother had dyed trying to save him from some other loners.
Personality: Riz absolutely loves to mess with his pack when the opportunity shows itself. He has his immature moments where he pulls his small pranks though these are usually only when the pack is in absolute calm. When his pack is in disarray and confusion, Riz pulls himself together and snaps out commands are comforts the elders as best he can. When groups are out hunting and everything is peaceful, Riz loves to pace around the camp and start up small chats with everyone. When the occasion arrives that Riz feels like he needs to patrol himself, he loves to make someone else lead and watch the sometimes nervous reactions his pack-mates get, due to fact that there is the pressure of "being tested".
Strengths-
    Bluffs
    Trickster
    Manipulative
Weaknesses-
    Over-Confident
    Not very good with being taunted
    Pups; he'll do anything to help a pup
Likes-
    Sun
    Wind
    Patrolling with pack-mates
Dislikes-
    Rain/thunder/lightning
    Rivers
    Being doubted
Fears-
    Fish
    Large birds (eagles, vultures, etc.)
    Being a dictator
    His pack walking out on him
    Being called out on a bluff
Alpha
Pack:
Servatis
Crush/Mate:
Open!
Offspring?:
None.
Other:

Username: Zmija
Name: Velyse
Nickname: Introduces herself as Vel, it's hard to get her real name.
Description: Dark, smoky gray fur encases a loose skeleton that is tipped with deep brown. Vel's feet and face appear to be furless because of the short black fur. The fur itself is usually stuck down to her tiny frame because Vel has a habit of forgetting about hygiene. When the she-wolf smiles, her yellowing teeth are exposed and her face cringes at the rare movement. Several scars are lined across the wolf's snout and one or two are placed around her ankles.
History: Velyse used to live like any other wolf; she had a family, responsibilities and she even had her own mind. She was a loner even then, but she was well known within the surrounding packs, often visiting wether it be due to her family or her friends. Her childhood wasn't very complicated; she grew up in a pack, but she had a sudden urge to leave. End of story.
When she was around 3 years old though, everyone vanished. There wasn't a clue left behind, at least not in Vel's eyes. There were millions of traps left laying around, most of which Vel got her feet caught in, resulting in the scars that encase her ankles. Over time she lost her mind to Vincent and Romeo, two sides of her mind; Rationality which is Vincent, and irrationality which is Romeo. Once her mind was in full control of the two, she lost her "purpose" and wondered until she found the river between the Servatis and Celia packs.
Personality: Vel is an odd canine, usually seen staring down at her paws and chatting with nothing. She refers to her paws as "Vincent" and "Romeo", only ever chatting with the front two because the back two are wanted fugitives. When Vel runs into strangers she's something of a deer in the headlights; her body goes stiff and her eyes widen to the size of saucers as if her instinct to flight has simply left her. Her tone usually seems harsh as well as her under-used social skills, but her body language is usually passive. Sometimes she comes off as a bit demanding and needy, but it's simply because Vel isn't used to social interaction unless it's to growl and snap out at Vincent or Romeo.
Strengths-
    Snakes her way out of conversations
    Very straight forward
    Surprisingly well at fighting
Weaknesses-
    Vincent and Romeo
    Rambles
    Under-used social skills
    Easily gets herself lost
Likes-
    Vincent
    Singing to herself