Yarrowclan - RP (OPEN)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Yarrowclan - RP (OPEN)

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:49 pm

YARROWCLAN

Territory:
    Yarrowclan's grounds are a large strip of grassland near a twoleg farm and a forest to the northeast, there is a large river that runs along the south side of the territory that they use as their southern border.

Camp:
    Their camp is urrounded by tall grass and flowers, which their dens are made from; there is a large patch of herbs hidden among the grass, providing Yarrowclan's medicine cats with plenty of herbs in greenleaf and leaf-fall. There is a calm stream running through the center of the camp, which contains plentiful fish.

Landmarks;
    Old Bridge- An old twoleg-made bridge over a wide brook, Yarrowclan cats often use it to cross the obstacle.

Abandoned Twoleg Nest - An abandoned twoleg nest in the western part of Yarrowclan's territory, it is unsafe and likely to collapse though reckless apprentices often go here to explore.

The Fallen Birch - An ancient fallen Birch that is completely hollow, a large badger has its den there; so it is almost always avoided by patrols, if they do happen to go near they must be very cautious and alert at all times

The Fish Pond - A small lake located in the forest, many fish live in the lake, making it an excellent hunting spot; Twolegs often come there to fish in greenleaf.

Horse Place - A large twoleg barn where horses are kept, it is also home to a small group of barn cats who often wander the clan's grassland; they occasionally bring mice and birds from the barn (since it seems to always be plentiful with prey) as a way to keep peace between the two groups.

Temperature & Weather;
    Yarrowclan's territory is usually warm in Newleaf, hot and sunny in Greenleaf; warm and cloudy in Leaf-fall and cool and rainy in Leafbare.

StarClan Meeting Place;
    The Starpass - a trail between two small mountains, leading to a large crystal that reflects the moonlight.
Last edited by DriedGrape on Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yarrowclan - RP (OPEN)

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:01 pm

Leader;
    Newtstar - tall, lanky black tom with a narrow face and bright orange eyes.
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Deputy;
    Wolfburr - fluffy dark grey and white tom with deep amber eyes.

Medicine Cat;
    Firecall - a long, well-muscled long-haired red pointed tom with blue eyes; he has a stark, old claw scar on his left cheek.

Medicine Cat Apprentice;
    Thrushpaw - fluffy, cream and grey dilute calico tom with few white markings and bright orange eyes.

Warriors [5/×];
    Hollowmask - fluffy unique black cat with dark brown tufts and tail, has deep yellow eyes.
    Scorchwing - semi fluffy ginger tom with white and darker markings on his tail, paws and face; he has dark blue eyes.
    Appleflight - lean, well muscled red/brown tabby with a white chest and orange eyes.
    Snowspark - muscular long-haired silver tortoiseshell lynx point with smaller ears, he has a smattering of scars hidden in his thick fur, especially along his neck and shoulders.
    Olivebranch - long-limbed dark cinnamon colored oriental shorthair with large ears almond shaped, olive green eyes.

Open

Apprentices;
    Stonepaw - lean, grey and white patched shecat with pale orange eyes.
    Slatepaw - fluffy pale white and silver tabby tom with green eyes.
    Mantispaw - small, petite tom with sleek short ivory/cream colored fur with darker seal brown markings and tail tip; he has very large round clear, crystal blue eyes with darker blue flecks.

Open

Queens;
    Primrosepool - fluffy red, black tortoiseshell shecat with little white and yellow-green eyes. (mother to meadowkit, twigkit + quailkit)
    Sandleap - scruffy, lean shecat with a golden colored tabby pelt with brown eyes and a white tail tip. (mother to brackenkit + mudkit)

Open

Kits;
    Meadowkit - soft-haired red, brown and black calico shecat with white and light green eyes.
    Twigkit - sleek brown tom with white, his back toes are a darker brown along with the stripes on his legs and tail, he has dark green eyes.
    Quailkit - fluffy mainly black tortoiseshell shekit with orange splotches, her paws and muzzle are white; she has large, round hazel green eyes.
    Brackenkit - dark golden brown tabby tom with a white chest and belly, has yellow eyes.
    Mudkit - fluffy dark brown tabby she-kit with white paws and bright orange eyes.

Open

Elders;
    Open

Loners//Rogues; (2/5)
    Lilac - fluffy dark gingery-brown shecat with darker markings and dark blue eyes.
    Gloomy - dark smoke tabby angora tom with yellow eyes.

Open

Barn Cats; (1/7)
    Tobias - fluffy white tom with heterocromia eyes; the left being yellow and the right being pale blue.

Open

-----------------------------------------------

Mentor & Apprentice

firecall & thrushpaw
    hollowmask & stonepaw
    scorchwing & slatepaw
    wolfburr & mantispaw

-----------------------------------------------

Relationships
    💞 (cat 1 and cat 2 like eachother)
    💘 (cat 1 likes cat 2)
    ❤️‍🔥 (cat 1 and cat 2 are mates)
    💔 (cat 1 and cat 2 are ex-mates)

twigkit 💘 mudkit
    appleflight 💘 hollowmask
    mantispaw 💘 stonepaw

primrosepool ❤️‍🔥 scorchwing
Last edited by DriedGrape on Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fredward » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm

SCORCHWING
    ◇◇
    [tom] × [30 moons] × [warrior] × [mate to primrosepool]
    [location; camp/nursery] × [mentions; primrosepool, kits, wolfburr] ×× [tags; ××]

His plumy white tipped tail flicked back and forth as he stared down at the freshkill pile, a scowl on his white maw as he shifted his blue gaze from the rabbit to the plump sparrow; letting out a sigh and shaking his head he scooped the sparrow up quickly before turning on his paws, gaze now locking on the entrance of the Nursery as he made his way over to the milk scented den, slipping inside he quietly approached a fluffy tortoiseshell and white shecat as she laid in her nest, tail curled around their kits. Placing the sparrow down Scorchwing couldn't help but let his usually stern gaze softened as he watched Primrosepool sleep, leaning forward he gently licked the top of her head as he decided to let her sleep longer instead of waking her up; murmuring a soft goodbye he quietly slipped out of the Nursery and back into the camp clearing, his blue eyes hardening once more as he searched for Wolfburr.

TWIGKIT
    ☆☆
    [tom] × [4 moons] × [kit]
    [location; nursery] × [mentions; ××] × [tags; ××]

The brown and white tom kit snored softly as he laid beside Primrosepool, his body buried in her long fur as they slept.

fredward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:44 am

𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
36 moonsshe-catwarriortags: open
------------------------------------------------------------------

Rays of soft light filtered into the warriors den, awakening Olivebranch from her slumber. The Oriental shorthair raised her head and yawned quietly, looking around the den to see who was up. Not many were awake yet, so she would be sure to stay quiet. Olivebranch stretched in her nest, reaching her long limbs as far as she could without disturbing anyone. With a satisfied sigh, she got to her paws and began to leave the den. The she-cat narrowed her eyes as she was met with the bright morning light, blinking as she adjusted to being outside.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚠
7 moonstomapprenticetags: open

Mantispaw laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling of the apprentice den. Lately he had been getting horrible sleep. Nightmares of his past plagued his dreams, waking him up mid sleep. The tom sighed and rolled over onto his stomach, head placed on his paws. Perhaps it was time to pay a visit to Firecall and see if the Medicine Cat had anything to help him sleep.

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚝
4 moonsshe-catkittags: open

Quailkit slept peacefully, the warmth of her mother and siblings keeping her in a content sleep.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 am

thrushpaw - tom/7 m./mca

A soft breeze swept through camp as the sound of birds chirping filled the air, awaking to the sound a young dilute calico stretched in his nest while looking around with sleepy orange eyes until they landed on the curled up form of his mentor- Firecall. Flicking his tail he quietly left his nest and headed for the den entrance, just as he had stepped out a sleek grey and white shecat approached him; a plump robin dangling from her maw "oh good morning Stonepaw, I see you've been up for awhile" Thrushpaw chuckled as he looked over her scruffy pelt earning a grunt from his sister as she dropped the rabbit at his paws "I brought this for you" Stonepaw stated before walking off. Smiling Thrushpaw picked up the bird before settling down near the medicine cats den to eat.

stonepaw - shecat/7 m./app.

After leaving Thrushpaw the grey and white patched shecat made her way back to the fresh kill pile where she picked out a fresh vole and mouse before heading back to the apprentices den, her pale orange eyes narrowing on her other brother before shifting over to Mantispaw as he shifted in his nest; dropping the prey she pushed the mouse towards him with acurt nod. Turning her attention back to the fluffy pale white and silver tabby she pressed a paw into his side and gave a gentle yet firm shake "time to wake up Slatepaw, I brought you a vole" Stonepaw said.

tobias - tom/15 m./barn cat

wip
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babybel » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 am

newtstar
    tom_35 moons_tags; scorchwing, olivebranch and appleflight

the lanky black tom currently sat outside of cat, his amber eyes narrowing against the bright sunlight as it began to rise signaling the beginning of a new day for him and his clan; flicking his long tail Newtstar rose to his paws and turned towards camp. After a few moments of walking in slipped into camp just as his clanmates began to rise for the day, a smile spreading on his muzzle as he watched a few of them interact with one another, looking around he had hoped to spot his deputy Wolfburr but it seems she wasnt awake yet; instead his attention shifted to the nursery as a large ginger tom left the den, glancing around he also spotted a dark cinnamon shecat followed by a lean red/brown tabby shecat as they emerged from the warriors den; clearing his throat he called out to them "Olivebranch! take Scorchwing, Appleflight and Slatepaw on a border patrol please, check the forest territory and make sure no one has trespassed or got lost on our side of the border" Newtstar said as he approached the two shecats, gently butting his head against Olivebranch's shoulder in greeting before doing the same with Appleflight.

Appleflight
    shecat_35 moons_tags; newtstar, olivebranch, scorchwing

Stifling a yawn the lean red/brown tabby emerged from the den, her green eyes narrowing against the light as she entered the clearing and bumping into Olivebranch "oh starclan! Im sorry Olivebranch" she gasped as she took a step back, she opened her mouth to say more but quickly shut it as a lanky black tom called out to them as he approached before butting his head against her shoulder, purr rising in her throat at her vrother's display of affection "I'm up for a patrol, I'll go tell Scorchwing" Appleflight said as she glanced towards Olivebranch with a smile before padding quickly over to the large ginger tom "hey Scorchwing, Newtstar asked us- including Slatepaw -to go on a patrol led by Olivebranch" she informed him.

Babybel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:06 pm

𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
36 moonsshe-catwarriortags: Newtstar & Appleflight

Olivebranch stumbled slightly as Appleflight bumped into her, only blinking in surprise as she swiftly regained her balance. Before she could speak, a familiar voice called out to them. Olivebranch turned, quickly being met with a pair of intense orange eyes she knew to be Newtstar’s. The cinnamon colored she-cat smiled softly as Newtstar gently bumped her shoulder, dipping her head in respect.”Good morning Newtstar.” The she-cat purred, watching as Appleflight disappeared to find Scorchwing. She offered the Appleflight a friendly flick of her tail, hoping the other she-cat knew she wasn’t upset about being bumped into. Olivebranch turned her attention back to Newtstar, keeping the same soft smile she had earlier. “I’m honored you chose me to lead this patrol, we will make sure everything is in order.” Olivebranch replied, maybe the group could get in a lick of hunting on the way back as well. “Did you sleep well?” She asked, figuring she had a moment to chat while Appleflight gathered up Scorchwing.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚠
7 moonstomapprenticetags: Stonepaw

Mantispaw lifted his head from his paws, looking down in surprise at the mouse that had been presented to him. He turned his head, gaze falling on Stonepaw. The Bengal felt his fur grow hot and he quickly sat up. “T-thank you Stonepaw.” Mantispaw said, offering the she-cat a quick dip of head in respect before picking the mouse up in his jaws. He figured it would be best to eat outside the den as well as give Slatepaw the time they needed to wake up. The cream colored tom narrowed his eyes as he walked out into the sunlight, purring slightly as the warmth hit his fur. He turned his attentions to them stream, a perfect spot to eat. Mantispaw made his way over before settling down to eat.

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚝
4 moonsshe-catkittags: open

Quailkit opened her eyes, fluffy red/black fur she knew to be her mothers blocked her vision. The she-cat purred contently, cuddling up a bit closer before stretching her small limbs. The small kit let out a high pitch yawn before getting to her paws, curious eyes scanning the Nursery. Hazel green eyes locked on the sparrow resting near Primrosepool and Quailkit chirped with excitement. Scorchwing must have brought this earlier, oh how badly she wanted to play with it. Quailkit looked from her mother to the sparrow for a moment, maybe poking at it wouldn’t hurt. The orange/black kit slowly max her way over to the bird, purring excitedly. She couldn’t wait to catch one herself! Quailkit observed the birds brown feathers, reaching out her right paw to poke at its wings with pure curiosity.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me