Warrior Cats - The Old Forest [Accepting Characters!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Warrior Cats - The Old Forest [Accepting Characters!]

Postby TheBlackCatMagician » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am

Welcome!

This roleplay is set in the original old forest territory, long after the Dawn of the Clans prequels but long before Into the Wild. (Ah, nostalgia, I yearn for childhood once more, lol.)

All are welcome to join in! Leadership roles must be approved ^-^

General Rules
- Be kind! No ooc rudeness will be accepted, we're here to have fun!
- If you're concerned a player might be roleplaying in a way that suppresses other players, contact a moderator and explain the issue so it can be dealt with if needed. Don't immediately accuse!
- Please keep your posts readable! Coloured text is allowed, but please ensure the colour is significantly darker than the CS forum background colour. Avoid special fonts or text smaller than the default CS forum text size.

Character Rules
- Over powered characters aren't accepted! Please be sure to balance out your character's strengths with some weaknesses too. If you aren't sure your character is balanced, feel free to ask!
- Character designs must be realistic! While colourful characters are fun in some places, this rp is meant to be grounded in reality to an extent. Strange pelt or eye colours are discouraged.
- Examples of characteristics NOT accepted are: markings clearly in certain shapes (stars, moons, etc), purple or blood-red eyes, coat colours and patterns that aren't found naturally in cats.
- Genetic abnormalities ARE allowed! This includes albinism, melanism, dwarfism, cleft palettes, etc. HOWEVER, these anomalies must be ones that felines could realistically survive to adulthood with.
- Players are limited to one character per clan, plus one elder character in whichever clan they choose (five characters total). For the purposes of family trees, you may create names of other relatives. Please specify whether these relatives are still living or not, and if there are any you would be willing to allow someone to play!
- Each player may only have one leader or deputy character. A player who has one of these may also apply for a medicine cat character, but may be rejected if there is also an application for the position by another player with no leader characters.
- Currently we are not accepting rogue or kittypet characters, but that could change in the future if needed for plot.

Clans and Clan Members

Thunderclan
Leader: OPEN
Deputy: OPEN
Medicine Cat: OPEN
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:

Riverclan
Leader: Aspenstar (Whistle.Concert)
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
- Reedkit
Elders:

Windclan
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:

Shadowclan
Medicine Apprentice: Snowpaw (jkwolf)
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:

Plotting Rules and Guidelines
- Large plotlines need to be discussed with a moderator either in the Old Forest discussion forum thread or via PM. For clan-specific plotlines, players with leader characters in the relevant clan must also be consulted.
- Personal plotlines, such as romance plots or rivalries, may be plotted independantly! Feel free to use the discussion thread if you'd like, or PM.
- Please feel free and encouraged to suggest ideas and plots! Currently there is no overarching plot for this roleplay so that players can really impact the rp with their own ideas and character actions. Have fun!

Discussion Forum Thread
- Character application templates can be found here! Please post all applications to this thread as well.
- All general rules apply to this thread! Please be kind and respectful!
Link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4950192&p=145060444#p145060444
Jasper | Any Pronouns
TheBlackCatMagician

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me