ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ - (open and accepting!!) -

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ - (open and accepting!!) -

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:18 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tempestclan felines are excellent swimmers with thick coats to keep them warm throughout the colder seasons.
they are agile, quick-witted, and bold; often taking control of any situation with lives at risk. when it comes to
competition, these felines are fearless and daring; nothing ever seems to be too much for a Tempestclan cat to
handle. Though they seem to be fierce, abrasive characters to strangers, these felines would do anything to protect
their own. Tempestclan's inhabitants have figured out how to use the rough terrain to their advantage when it
comes to battle and will fight ferociously to keep their land, no matter what. competition is cutthroat and when
flooding season comes about, they must prepare. do you believe you have what it takes to join them? let's find
out. remember, the code is law!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Thetigerwithin- on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ - RULES -

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:20 am

──────────────────────────
    ────────────────────────────
    1- All of Tess's rules apply!
    2- No Prophecies, large animal attacks, or anything that would provoke
    any kind of major drama without my permission
    3- Please do not be your own Mate, Crush, or Mentor.
    4- Please try to have a different prefix than another cat. suffixes are fine,
    it's just that the same prefixes might get confusing.
    5- Post all discussion and forms in the discussion thread, please!
    6- Double posting is allowed just make sure it's not spam
    7- To keep the power in the rp balanced you can only have 1 high-ranking position!
    8-Do not kill off or play a cat without their owner's permission
    9- Please have at least two full written sentences when replying! It gets hard to reply
    when a response is only a few words.
    10- Please don't create more than six cats
    11- If you have any questions or suggestions, please pm me.
    12- (Please Pm me to reserve a spot!) Reservations last 48 hours or Two days!
    13- All clanborn cats of Tempestclan have adapted to their territory having thick,
    long pelts! You may only have a shorthair cat if they're of kittypet or loner decent!
    14- Last of all, Have fun!
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ (WIPP)

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:23 am

────────────────────────────────
Leader
Shellstar|male|88 moons|Thetigerwithin-

Deputy
Pikestone|male|60 moons|Winchester's Wolf

Medicine Cat-
Vixenleap|female|20 moons|Hawk WillowWatcher

Medic apprentice
Jaypaw|male|9 moons|AchieveMark.

Warriors
Marigoldleaf|female|84 moons|Queen of flames
Robinshine|male|53 moons|Queen of flames
Molesnow|female|53 moons|Queen of flames
Whiskernose|female|34 moons|Thetigerwithin-
Frostheart|female|30 moons|AchieveMark.
Name |Gender| Age | User

Apprentices
Daisypaw|male|7 moons|Thetigerwithin-
Hollypaw|male|11 moons|Hawk WillowWatcher
Lilypaw|female|9 moons|AchieveMark.
Dustpaw|female|11 moons|Queen of flames

Queens
Creamflower|female|27 moons|Animals65

Kits
Stoatkit|male|5 moons|Winchester's Wolf
Lightningkit|male|5 moons|Queen of flames

Elders
Name |Gender| Age | User
Name |Gender| Age | User

Rouges&Loners
Boston|female|24 moons|Winchester's Wolf
Petal|male|14 moons|Queen of flames

Kittypets
Name |Gender| Age | User

──────────────────────────
Last edited by Thetigerwithin- on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:25 am

Relationships:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

→ They like them
    ↔ They like each other
    ♥ Mates
    ☙ Ex-mates
    Forbidden
    Mentor » Apprentice
    Parent * Kits
    ☆ Kin
    |☆| Adoptive kin
    Strike Dead

FAMILY-
Robinshine ☆ Molesnow
Jaypaw ☆ Lilypaw
Pikestone * Stoatkit

MENTOR AND APPRENTICES-
n/a

RELATIONSHIPS-
Marigoldleaf → Shellstar
Molesnow → Pikestone

Last edited by Thetigerwithin- on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:44 am

Image───────────────────────────────────────────

The Paddling Pool-
    This is the seaside that sits on a side of Tempestclan territory. There is a small pool right here for young apprentices when they first come out to hunt by the sea. The sea provides many different food sources like all different kinds of fish and occasionally crabs, but there are larger predators out in the deeper waters which is what keeps cats fishing closer to the shore than in fully open water. better watch your step, you might get a shell stuck in your paw. tons of broken shells cover this beach just outside the forest, which makes this hazardous for foolish apprentices and kits; even at the treeline as well since the tides do. even though there are many dangerous things about the shore, it's a beautiful, prized landmark that has given Tempestclan its name. just as beautiful as it is dangerous.

The Forest-
    Along the shore is a lush green forest where the cats of Tempestclan live. their camp is located in the middle of the forest so it's an equal distance to the shore as the rivers and even in leaf-bare you are able to see the shore from the camp. even though Tempestclan's main diet is fish although they do hunt for land prey such as mice, vole, shrew, squirrel, and a variety of different birds; most commonly doves.

[img](wip)[/img]

The Tall rocks-
    Along the sandy shore of the beach there is a large group of rocks named the Tall Rocks. they are an excellent spot for climbing practice, a skill that all apprentices need. Along the side of the rocks, there are great spots for catching crabs or other sheltering sea animals. the rocks though are a dangerous spot, many cats have gotten injured from falling off especially foolish kits who wander out of camp. in one incident two kits were lost here, the story is still told by the clan's elders who are supposed to keep curious youngsters away from the rocks.

The Cave of Shimmering Shells-
    Located on the far side of The Tall Rocks, welcome to The Cave of Shimmering Shells. This is the entrance leads you to a small cave; only reachable by swimming through the entrance. Once you enter the cave you're greeted by tones of crushed-up shells that are scattered across the floor. However, the real gem of the cave is the large shells that cover the walls; thought to have been placed here by the cats of Ancient Tempestclan. Every full moonlight shines through the small opening at the top of the cave and covers the wall of shells with its sparkling light. Making the wall 'glow' in a way. Cats have to place their noses against the shells and stay there,
    listening to the sounds of the ripping waves until their consciousness is ripped from them. Medicine cats, and newly made apprenticed cats must travel here to share tongues with Starclan and for Leaders to come and have their nine lives granted.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:44 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
As many seasons passed the cats of Tempestclan got to enjoy their peaceful lives without any disturbance of other clans; as well as very few twolegs. However, something is brewing at the heart of the ocean next to where the cats of this clan call their home. A storm worse than anything they've had to deal with in the past. Will this mighty clan hold their own and work together to survive this tragedy or will they be swept away into a cold and cruel abyss?

The ocean is a very scary place.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me