∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

∟ 2. ㄱ

Postby anathema » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:06 am

[ S A B L E T H R O A T ]

sablethroat emitted a discontented grunt when rowandusk was called over to the replacement border patrol. there weren't many other cats remaining in camp to make sure the queens, kits, and sole elder were safe, which made him pretty nervous. he nudged his cousin to get her attention before she left. "try to make it quick," he whispered in her ear, concern saturating his tone. "a part of me worries this could be part of some malicious diversion. what if they're from our old clan?"

that's the last thing they needed: for their old clanmates to come back and see what they were up to now. sablethroat wasn't too happy about the sheer amount of outsiders in stoneclan, and the thought of his former clanmates discovering that their ranks were basically half-kittypet was utterly humiliating. that said, their numbers wouldn't have increased nearly as much without them.

after rowandusk joined the patrol, sablethroat retreated to where he'd been sitting just before. he knew that most of the newer cats hadn't seen this much drama and action in their entire lives, but he still hoped some would choose to stay and wait patiently for orders instead of wedging their way into the medicine cat den just to gawk and rubberneck at the injured newcomer.

[ location camp ] [ tags open ] [ word count 212 ]

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

rowandusk simply nodded to her cousin before padding over to where breezesong stood at the camp entrance. at least this would free her from the dull, monotonous drudgery that was fulfilling warrior duties with sablethroat. she remembered the tom as an apprentice and young warrior; he used to be so easygoing and fun. now, he could be a real pain in the rear about most things.

"sounds good," she meowed in response to breezesong, waiting for sedgethroat to catch up so that they could head out. as she did, she decided to banter with the other warrior about the current circumstances that had put them on this makeshift patrol in the first place. "you'd think the entirety of starclan have come down from silverpelt the way everyone's trying to get into the medicine cat den," she muttered with an amused flick of her tail, her deep yellow eyes glinting with mischief.

[ location camp ] [ tags breezesong, sedgethroat ] [ word count 151 ]
Last edited by anathema on Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:52 am

Wölfin
15 moons old - She-cat - loner/med cat - location: medicine den - Tags: Open (possibly FalconDown, and the others)

Wölfin awoke to a cold hollow, and her wounds were shallow but they stung. Her wounds were sloppily patched, with moss, cobwebs and no herb dressings underneath. Small dandelions jutted out from a rock pile. Good enough… for now at least… Wölfin assumed not hostel as they had treated her wounds. As she limped to the dandelion, she listened to the bustling cats outside… A clan?
Her brother had always talked about the mysterious cats who hunted, fought and lived together. He had always believed in the clan cat ways, in StarClan, she wondered if he rested there now. She hoped he did…
Her head ached, but there were cats outside, so she went to investigate. “H-hello?” She flinched, and squeezed her eyes shut, The sun was bright. Blinking and then opening her eyes again she stepped out to the cats.
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Foggy 6 | Reed 1

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:57 pm

☀ — Foggyblur
      Fourteen moons ∾ Molly ∾ Warrior of Stoneclan ∾ Location: Outside the medicine den, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Applepaw, Quietmouse, Falcondown

Quietmouse flew past so quickly that the hair on Foggyblur's back stood on end. She overheard his message to Sparrowstar and turned back to Applepaw. "You're absolutely right. I know very little about wound treatment, but we should help as much as we can." Foggyblur led Applepaw towards the medicine cat den -- or at least, what it would be if they had a medicine cat -- where Quietmouse was already clearing space for the incoming injured cat. "Let's see...Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw are looking for moss...we'll need some cobwebs to bind up their wounds, I know that much." She snagged a pawful from the corner of the den and laid them on a natural shelf in the den wall. "We should be able to find more in the crawlspaces around camp. Come on!"

⁜ — Reedkit
      Three moons ∾ Tom ∾ Kit of Mossbright ∾ Location: Nursery, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Mossbright, Toadkit

Mossbright's warmth enveloped Reedkit. He felt he could sleep forever cozied up to his mother, were it not for the growing clamor of cats in the camp outside. He yawned and opened his bright green eyes just in time to see Hickorypaw dash past the nursery, followed closely by Sparrowstar. "What's going on, Mother?" Without waiting for Mossbright to answer, he turned and bopped his sister, Toadkit, on the head with his tiny paw. "Wake up! There's something going on!"
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:27 pm

DriedGrape wrote:
    🐁 QUIETMOUSE
    27 moons 🔹 tom 🔹 warrior
    apprentice; open 🔹 location;; camp🔹 tags;; Falcondown
    mentions;; ××
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Shifting slightly Quietmouse brushed against Falcondown, hope to comfort and relaxed the shecat as she laid beside him; lifting his head from the injured cat he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked towards the shaken deputy "everything with be okay Falcondown, she seems young and strong" Quietmouse said softly as he turned his grey gaze back onto the unconscious shecat "you however seem rather shaken, is everything okay? he questioned, keeping his gaze downward as he adjusted the moss and feathers "but we don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable" he added quickly before continuing to groom the unconscious shecat.

🐸 TOADKIT
    3 moons🔹 shecat🔹 kit
    location;; nursery🔹 tags;; Reedkit, Mossbright🔹 mentions;; ××
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Letting out a hiss of annoyance the black and white kit jumped to her paws, her fluffy coat appearing twice as big as her fur rose "what the heck Reedkit!" she squealed as she advanced towards her young brother, only to stop short upon hearing his words as her eyes brightened; turning to her mother she placed her front paws on Mossbright's shoulder, curiosity and excitement started to course through her little body "why is everyone running around? are we becoming apprentices today!" Toadkit questioned as she excitedly clawed at her mother, attempting to reach the older shecat's face and gain her attention.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze〚7〛-- Hickory〚8〛-- Moss〚2〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:02 pm

Fortune's Fool wrote:
    ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Sedgethroat, Rowandusk
    He did his best, after leaving, to find anyone else but with the exception of Scalespine who was stepping forward on her own no one else really seemed to know anything. So he moved on the the next set of instructions, running an eye around the camp. "Sedgethroat! Rowandusk!" He called two of the few warriors not doing something else from near the camp entrance, voice lighter than it really should have been but he was good at that, "Falcondown ordered me to finish the border pontrol, and you two are coming with me." Hopefully this really would be quick and easy checking off of a duty, he wasn't sure the clan could take something else happening on top of the injured cat. He was practically walking in place waiting for the responses from the other two from pent up energy that he really shouldn't have after everything else he'd done this morning.

Fortune's Fool wrote:
    ⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Falcondown, Sparrowstar
    The apprentice looked uncertainly between Falcondown and Sparrowstar for a moment, claws kneading the dirt beneath her in some effort to ground herself. Eventually she forced a quiet "y-yes!" and launched herself out of the medicine cat's den and directly towards the camp's entrance. Surely her mentor would catch up? Or send someone else with her at the very least. And she really couldn't force herself to disobey the deputy, nothing in her very being would allow it. It really wasn't too far off, where she was going anyway. She'd taken note of a few different herbs -- ones she'd recognized, even if Yew had never really spent much time focusing on it -- and comfrey was one she'd caught sight of during training not long after being brought into the clan. She could only hope it was still there, and she pushed herself to run faster.

❁ Mossbright
    Molly -- 51 moons -- Queen, apprentice: none-- Tags: Toadkit, Reedkit
    A rumbling purr escaped her chest as she lowered her head to give Toadkit a hopefully slightly calming lick atop her head. "I'm afraid there will be no apprentice ceremonies for a while yet, little one. You're still a some time off from that." She turned her head back to the entrance to the nursery after she had spoken before her green gaze returned to the kits. "Someone has gotten hurt, it seems, and everyone is doing their best to help." As far as she knew there hadn't been any serious injuries like this in the clan's existence, which was a good thing considering the lack of a medicine cat but it meant they all seemed woefully unprepared now. Mossbright could only hope that everything went well. And surely with the whole clan seemingly working together it would! "Which is why we're going to stay right here for a little while longer." Even if she'd been willing to let them out and about right now, two were still asleep and with the only other queen having stepped out there would be no one to watch them.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foggy 7 | Reed 2

Postby Ryn11 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:57 am

☀ — Foggyblur
      14 moons ∾ Molly ∾ Warrior of Stoneclan ∾ Location: Outside the medicine den, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Applepaw

Having done what they could, Foggyblur and Applepaw posted themselves outside the medicine den, close enough to hear Falcondown’s orders but far enough away as to not be underfoot. It felt like the camp was in a tizzy, and Foggyblur was in no hurry to add to the chaos. She wanted desperately to start training with Applepaw, but she understood that the health and safety of the clan came first.

She slowly scanned the clearing to ground herself and make a note of where everyone was: Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw were gone to find herbs; and Breezesong, Sedgethroat, and Rowandusk were out finishing the border patrol. There’s Mossbright and her gaggle of kits in the nursery. Orchidblossom must have stepped out, maybe to the dirtplace? Falcondown, Quietmouse, Scalespine, and the stranger were still in the medicine den. Mallowtail’s in his favorite spot with Sablethroat nearby, and the un-mentored apprentices are lolly-gagging around the freshkill pile, per usual.

Foggyblur let out a sigh and turned to Applepaw. “I’m sorry our first training session ended before it began, but you did very well under pressure. Thanks for your help with the cobwebs.” She smiled encouragingly, already proud of her apprentice.

⁜ — Reedkit
      3 moons ∾ Tom ∾ Stoneclan Kit ∾ Location: Nursery, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Mossbright, Toadkit

"Awwww, but we wanna see!" Reedkit tried to clamber up Mossbrights head, but there wasn't room enough for him and Toadkit both, and the siblings tumbled down their mother's back. They landed in their nest in a giggling fit. "I bet they got hurt doing something exciting, like fighting an intruder! Rawr!!" Reedkit pounced on his unsuspecting sister. "I'm a rogue, and I'm taking over this clan. You'll never stop me, Toadstar!"
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

DriedGrape wrote:
    🐁 QUIETMOUSE
    27 moons 🔹 tom 🔹 warrior
    apprentice; open 🔹 location;; camp🔹 tags;; Falcondown
    mentions;; ××
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Shifting slightly Quietmouse brushed against Falcondown, hope to comfort and relaxed the shecat as she laid beside him; lifting his head from the injured cat he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked towards the shaken deputy "everything will be okay Falcondown, she seems young and strong" Quietmouse said softly as he turned his grey gaze back onto the unconscious shecat "you however seem rather shaken, is everything okay? he questioned, keeping his gaze downward as he adjusted the moss and feathers "but we don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable" he added quickly before continuing to groom the unconscious shecat.

🐸 TOADKIT
    3 moons🔹 shecat🔹 kit
    location;; nursery🔹 tags;; Reedkit🔹 mentions;; Mossbright, Crowkit and Bluekit.
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; A purr left the young shecat as her mother gave her a calming lick on the head, however the excitement remained as Toadkit pushed away from Mossbright only to be brought down by Reedkit; she clawed at the moss nest as she scrambled from under him and jumped to her paws "never rouge, Stoneclan will never be yours!" Toadkit squealed, sticking her tail straight up and arching her back she jumped at Reedkit; attempted to knock him down, unaware she had trampled over her two youngest siblings; Bluekit and Crowkit.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:17 am

Mallowtail || tom || elder || 107 moons || mate: Patchfeather || tags: Sedgethroat, open

He looked at his daughter as she mentioned the prey she brought to him, moving his tail next to him as he sat down, watching the mice "Mice, well thank you my dear..." he meowed to her with a little proud purr. He took a sniff of the freshly killed mice and licked his lips as the smell made him even more hungry than he already was. He turned to see the warrior approving them or at least calling for Sedgethroat "I see you're needed on a patrol now, then, have fun" he meowed to her before giving a quick greeting to Breezesong there. He then got into his mice, enjoying the taste of the fresh-kill, as an elder any prey somehow tasted better, maybe because of the thought of the bringer.

Sedgethroat || she-cat || warrior || 45 moons || crush: open || apprneitce: open || tags: Mallowtail, breezesong, Rowandusk

She gave a little purr to her father as he thanked her for the mice she bought to him "I thought you would like..." she meowed flicking her tail a little bit as she watched him. Her ears perked behind her as she turned to look around at the warrior calling to her "She does? Oh okay I am coming..." she meowed to the young tom. She gave a quick look back at her father "Yeah I will, see you later...Mallowtail" she meowed to him, before walking over to the two warriors. Her eyes looked at Breezesong "So what happened? Who is that cat you brought to camp?" she questioned the tom. Her eyes landed on Rowandusk "Oh good mornings Rowandusk" she meowed to the she-cat before focusing on the tom again.

Orcidblossom || she-cat || queen || 36 moons || crush/ mate: open/ Skyrunner || apprentice: n/a || tags: open

She padded out of the nursery, just enjoying the morning. Her eyes looked over to the Sedgethroat as the warrior brought her some of her fresh-killed squirrel, she nodded in greetings and started to eat. Her eyes looked over to the patrol getting back to camp with a young loner, who seemed rather injured. She took a look at the group for a moment of curiosity but then thought not to stare and maybe she would eventually know what happened on the patrol or who was the stranger. Her eyes turned over to Sparrowstar for a moment too long as the leader reminded her about her fallen mate Skyrunner, which made her heart sink in sadness. Shaking her head she looked elsewhere focusing on her prey now.

Scalespine || she-cat || warrior || 30 moons || crush: Sablethroat || apprentice: open || tags: Falcondown, Sparrowstar, Wolfin, others

She was on the camp when the patrol left, she was not involved in any of them so she only took her free time by herself. She could likely try to get to the later patrols or do some solo hunting as she was a little bit hungry. Thought she knowed very well that she could eat only after the queens, elders, apprentices, and kits. So she usually eats after hunting, which could make it okay for her to eat as she did help fill the pile, but for now, she has not done anything. Yawning and stretching she looked over to the patrol getting back with an injured stranger, her ears perked in curiously as they got to the medicine cat den and followed after them. She overheard some of their latest conversations "May I maybe help you with her?" she asked her eyes looked the leader and deputy "I have little knowledge about healing and stuff, Maybe I could find a way to fix her?" she meowed to them as her eyes looked to the injured stranger.

Loonpaw || tom || apprentice || 7 moons || crush: open || mentor: open || tags: open

The white tom was bored, he was not taken into the patrols, of course, he was not, who could want to take an apprentice who didn't even have a mentor to train at? He took a mossball and rolled it around the camp in irritation. He didn't want to admit it, but he was jealous of Applepaw and Hickorypaw for having a mentor. He also was afraid that he may never become a warrior and will remain as an apprentice for his whole life, he didn't want that to happen. So he wondered if he could ask some of the warriors to train him, or start to train himself, of course, he could need to see how to practice.

Gerbera || she-cat || loner || 11 moon || crush: open || mentor: n/a || tags: Hibiscus, open

She found a nice tree truck to sleep at night together with her brother. When the morning sun warmed the grassy grounds the two siblings left to find something to eat. They were not eaten very well after their father vanished and that was starting to show on their bodies. Yesterday they found the carcass of a rabbit, which was lucky on their side, but it was not enough she was hungry again. She flicked her tail as she followed her brother to the little river hoping to find some frogs, mice, or fish "Hay hold down, you will scare anything away if you go there so hustle" she called out of her brother "Well I hope we do, as I am not sure how long I am going to last without food" she said with a sight.

Hibiscus || tom || loner || 11 moon || crush: open || mentor: n/a || tags: Gerbera, open

The red tabby tom was sharing a tree truck alongside his sister, it was a good place to eat and keep them both warm. He hoped that they could find a similar place to the next night or maybe go back to the same tree. He was getting irritated by hunger, which made him a little bit angry too. He was angry at his father for vanishing and leaving them alone to survive, their hunting skills were not even good, and for a few days they had not eaten almost anything except for the carcass they luckily found yesterday. He started to speed up when he noticed the small river on forward, thinking about all those frogs, mice, or fish there waiting. His ears perked behind him when he heard his sister speaking "Sorry sorry, I am just so hungry to catch some frogs or anything eatable is fine...actually" he meowed to her as he slowed down a little bit then nodded "Yeah, me too" he meowed,
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ 3. ㄱ

Postby anathema » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:18 pm

[ S A B L E T H R O A T ]

sablethroat emitted a discontented grunt when rowandusk was called over to the replacement border patrol. there weren't many other cats remaining in camp to make sure the queens, kits, and sole elder were safe, which made him pretty nervous. he nudged his cousin to get her attention before she left. "try to make it quick," he whispered in her ear, concern saturating his tone. "a part of me worries this could be part of some malicious diversion. what if they're from our old clan?"

that's the last thing they needed: for their old clanmates to come back and see what they were up to now. sablethroat wasn't too happy about the sheer amount of outsiders in stoneclan, and the thought of his former clanmates discovering that their ranks were basically half-kittypet was utterly humiliating. that said, their numbers wouldn't have increased nearly as much without them.

after rowandusk joined the patrol, sablethroat retreated to where he'd been sitting just before. he knew that most of the newer cats hadn't seen this much drama and action in their entire lives, but he still hoped some would choose to stay and wait patiently for orders instead of wedging their way into the medicine cat den just to gawk and rubberneck at the injured newcomer.

[ location camp ] [ tags open ] [ word count 212 ]

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

rowandusk watched as sedgethroat approached her and breezesong and nodded in greeting to the she-cat, glad that someone else had as little intel on the entire situation as she did. because of breezesong being present, however, at least she'd be able to get the inside scoop while they were gone from camp instead of aimlessly speculating until their return later in the morning.

"hi there, sedgethroat," she amicably mewed in reply before turning back to breezesong. "well, that makes all three of us. should we get going now?" rowandusk was a bit anxious to get the patrol over with, especially if there was a chance this was a setup by the clan she, sparrowstar, and a few other members of stoneclan had originally come from. breezesong had been a kittypet before he'd joined, and she couldn't help but let her prejudices get the best of her in such a tense situation. she didn't like the idea of them potentially being ambushed, especially since their fighting numbers would be one-third former house cat.

[ location camp ] [ tags breezesong, sedgethroat ] [ word count 171 ]

[ C R O W K I T ]

crowkit emitted a discontented growl when his older sister stepped on him, thanking starclan he hadn't still been asleep. shouldering toadkit off of him, he took a few steps back and shot a pointed glare at her. not only had she stumbled over him, but also bluekit: their youngest and smallest sibling. he recalled how their mother had informed them to specifically be delicate with her when playing; as a result, the blatant disregard for her safety on the older two kits' behalves outraged him.

the irascible, grumpy little tom approached her and reedkit and narrowed his eyes. "you'll never be leader if you can't even treat your own siblings with respect, toadkit," he angrily squeaked with a lash of his tail. "you guys know mama said to be gentle with bluekit, and yet here we are!" crowkit knew his words would sting, but he didn't care. deciding he'd had enough with anybody until sunhigh, he retreated behind his mother and nestled up against her flank, fur prickly and face burning with frustration.

[ location nursery ] [ tags toadkit, reedkit, bluekit, mossbright ] [ word count 173 ]
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze〚8〛-- Hickory〚8〛-- Moss〚3〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:56 pm

ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Sedgethroat, Rowandusk
    "They want to help, I hardly think it's a bad thing," Breezesong was answering Rowandusk casually as Sedgethroat, and as soon as she'd joined them his expression turned more serious as he led them out of the camp at a brisk pace. "A loner, I think. Fairly young from what I saw, though not quite apprentice-age young. We found her by the r- the thunderpath. She was hit." His eyes scanned as they walked, mouth open slightly when he wasn't speaking to check scents. Mostly he was just picking up traces of the loner's blood along the path he and Falcondown had taken back. He couldn't be as seemingly lax as he'd been on the first part of the earlier patrol, not when he was the one put in charge now.
    It didn't take long until they'd reached the incline leading to the thunderpath, not far from where they'd found the cat. "Here, we're meant to check to make sure there's nothing suspicious about this area before we finish the patrol." Somehow he suspected that he'd get better results ensuring they knew that these were Falcondown's orders. As far as he knew, both these cats had been born clan-cats and while Sparrowstar clearly was open to outsiders joining, and Falcondown seemed at least willing to acknowledge his ability to follow her commands, he had less confidence in others following suit even if he'd been with Stoneclan for as long as it had existed. Despite common appearances, Breezesong did not consider himself a fool nor did he consider 'patrolling failed because no one wanted to listen to him' a valid report to return to camp with.
    "Stay to the edge unless you see something, and be aware." They did not need a second cat hit today.

Fortune's Fool wrote:
    ⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Falcondown, Sparrowstar
    The apprentice looked uncertainly between Falcondown and Sparrowstar for a moment, claws kneading the dirt beneath her in some effort to ground herself. Eventually she forced a quiet "y-yes!" and launched herself out of the medicine cat's den and directly towards the camp's entrance. Surely her mentor would catch up? Or send someone else with her at the very least. And she really couldn't force herself to disobey the deputy, nothing in her very being would allow it. It really wasn't too far off, where she was going anyway. She'd taken note of a few different herbs -- ones she'd recognized, even if Yew had never really spent much time focusing on it -- and comfrey was one she'd caught sight of during training not long after being brought into the clan. She could only hope it was still there, and she pushed herself to run faster.

❁ Mossbright
    Molly -- 51 moons -- Queen, apprentice: none-- Tags: Toadkit, Reedkit, Crowkit, Bluekit
    "Toadkit," Mossbright's voice was as harsh as it ever got with her kits -- which wasn't very at all, but it stood out compared to her usual tone, "don't trample your siblings like that, you need to pay more attention." He tone softened when she spoke again, "leaders especially must always be aware of how their actions affect others." Green gaze shifted from the playing Toadkit and Reedkit to Crowkit on her other side. She couldn't reach him well nestled against her flank as he was, not without dislodging Bluekit still against her other side, but Crowkit seemed often inclined to retreat from his siblings and she flicked her tail around to hopefully shield him from more of their shenanigans. "Thank you, you were very right," she said softly, for him only, as a small purr rumbled through her body.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me