Deep In The Earth - Wc rp - OPEN And ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Deep In The Earth - Wc rp - OPEN And ACCEPTING

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:01 pm

(OOC: all excepted, ill add in a bit.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:07 pm

FoxGloom - SheCat - Leader - location: The Burrow Stones, Outside - Tags: SpiderFlame

“Of course. I’ll go as well. Not yet though, almost moonhigh. The clans will be at the gathering, best to hunt while they’re away. Last outerhunt I scented a fox. Id rather fight it, than let it get anyone else. Go Fox on fox per say.” FoxGloom chuckled. A mid New-Leaf hunt would sustain the clan for some time. Finishing her mouse, she sat up. “Wake our patrol first to get prepared. I’ll be by the Wisps.”

YewHeart - GenderFluid - Warrior - location: ??? - Tags: ???

On hold for a post for water star
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:17 pm

(Bumpin’ so everyone remembers this is here)
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 am

PoolClan

Fadedshadow - med-cat apprentice - female - crush: open - tags: Foxgloom, Spiderflame
The chocolate tortoiseshell with many scars had some time and decided to take a small nap. Shaking her head she woke up with a yawn and looked outside of the medicine cat's den. The camp seemed calm as always, she walked away to the den and took a look around, seeing the leader with her deputy there "Good afternoon Foxgloom, Spiderflame" she said to all of them with quick nods
Twisted - Gatherer - male - Crush: Foxgloom - tags: Ghost
He was awakened, just hanging around the den's entrance, his eyes looking as his sister walked out of the medical cat den to the little group around the Foxgloom and Spiderflame. He overheard some of the words the deputy said even if they had some distance, but the camp was pretty silent at the moment. He flicked his tail as he turned back to the den "Hay Ghost...woke up, Spiderflame is going to get us soon..." he said to the she-cat, poking her gently to the side.

Fallen - Tunneler - male - crush: open - tags: Rabbit
The large cat took a little walk around the camp, just stretching his legs and enjoying the fresh air. His eyes turned to the sky for a moment and the thought of his mate came to his mind. Even if she was not dead, still she was far away from him, as the clan life didn't seem to think for her, she got back to her owners. He shook his head off the thoughts and walked back into the camp, his eyes looking at all of the awakened cats, before stopping at the fresh-kill pile near the other tunneler "Morning Rabbit, ready for todays patrols?" he asked him.

RiverClan

Nightmarenight - Deputy - male - crush: open - tags: open
He was out for a small hunt to pass some time, he could need to speak with the Waterstar, but the she-cat was still sleeping when he left the den. He got his way back to the camp with a sparrow on his yawns and took it to the pile, giving a quick silent greeting to the Stormsnarl there, before turning to look toward the leader's den to see if Waterstar was up or not yet.

Frozenshadow - warrior - female - crush: open - tags: Yewheart
She walked toward the fresh-kill pile after taking a long grooming session. She looked to the Yewheart near the pile "Morning Yewheart, wondering who on us will go to the gathering today?" she meowed to them.

Vaporpaw - apprentice - female - mentored by ? - crush: open - tags: Bankpaw, Pikepaw
She was the first to wake up to her siblings, she just enjoyed the silence for a moment, before the others started to wake up. Her eyes turned to her sister Ricepaw before turning to the other two siblings "Morning Bankpaw, Pikepaw" she called for them both.

Tanglepaw - apprentice - male - mentored by ? - crush: open - tags: Bankpaw, Pikepaw
He was being slept in peacefully, but woke up when the faint voice of Pikepaw tried to wake up her brother Bankpaw "Pikepaw you're too noisy, can't you just try to wake up your brother, not the whole den?" he murmured to her with a yawn.

Ricepaw - apprentoce - female - mentored by ? - crush: Bankpaw - tags: Bankpaw, Pikepaw
She was also awakened now, her eyes watching the Pikepaw and Bankpaw, sighing when her brother spoke to them "It not their fault you woke up too easily" she said to him, before turning to the two siblings "Good morning Pikepaw....Bankpaw" she said little shyer when mentioned Bankpaw's name.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 am

Mantis
she-cat | poolclan | tunneler | tags: open

Mantis sat near the CavePool, not too far from the area they now called camp. The orange tabby had been enchanted by a bioluminescent mushroom troop in front of her. She reached out her paw and gently tapped the cap of the largest one, smiling as a small puff of spore shot into the air. This was by far her favorite area of the Poolclan territory. The bioluminescent mushrooms reflected off the water of the pool, making the cave seem almost magical. Mantis used to be scared of the tunnels and caves, but now they felt like home.

Frost
tom | poolclan | hunter/gatherer | tags: open

Frost lay in his nest, facing the cave wall of the hunter/gatherer den. He really didn’t want to get up today. It felt extra humid in the caves today, which meant his thick fluffy for would only get fluffier. The Maine coon huffed quietly in annoyance, lifting his head to look around the den. Might as well get up before he looked lazy. The large tom got to his paws with a big yawn before making his way out of the den.

Crowgaze
tom | riverclan | medicine cat | tags: open

Crowgaze grumbled to himself, quietly yet aggressively sorting through his herbs. He could have swore he had been fully stocked mere days ago. The dark colored hissed to himself, frustrated. He sighed, bringing his right paw up to his eyes to rub them. Crowgaze had been absolutely exhausted. It was due to no fault but his own, staying up with worry of what would come next for the clans. Would Riverclan be the next territory to simply cave in? The thought made the tom’s fur stand on edge. He shook his head, as if shaking away the negative thoughts, and stared back down at his pile of herbs.

Salmonpaw
she-cat | riverclan | apprentice | tags: open

Salmonpaw had been up for a while, nightmares plaguing her sleep. She found more comfort in watching the sunrise lately than fighting to get a few extra minutes or so of sleep. The apprentice let out a quiet yawn, her usually big, round eyes droopy from lack of sleep. Movement from the apprentice den caught her eye and she turned to see who would emerge. The sight of Pikepaw and Bankpaw made her smile softly. “Good morning Pikepaw, Bankpaw.” Salmonpaw greeted the two, waving her tail in greeting. She then turned her head to the next three apprentices, it seemed like everyone was up! “Hello Vaporpaw, Tanglepaw and Ricepaw.” Salmonpaw purred, glad to see such a big crowd up.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me