The Moonlit Sea - Warriors fan-clan roleplay (STARTED)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Moonlit Sea - Warriors fan-clan roleplay (STARTED)

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:07 pm

QuietFeather LavenderClan Medicine Cat
She/Her | 22 Moons | Crush: ThrushFang(?) Tags: Open
The pretty medicine cat let out a small yawn as she stretched her legs blue eyes scanning her den as she realized she'd woken up later than she intended. Sighing she stepped out of the den a dull ache present in her body from yet another night of restless sleep. The Night terrors that plagued her were more like memories from the past memories she refused to dig up or share with anyone. As she stepped out into the light of the clearing her fur was full of feathers and dried leaves from her nest a smile present on her face as she looked around nodding a small greeting to ThrushFang and FireSwallow as she passed them to grab a small bird from the prey pile.

QuietCall SeaClan Warrior
He/Him | 22 Moons | Crush: Open | Tags: RoseStar & Seapool
The long legged tom smiled brightly as he padded towards his leader and a fellow warrior his blue eyes shining brightly as he greeted them. "Hello. It's Lovely To see you both!" He purred happily.

FleetingStar IslandClan Leader
She/Her | 26 Moons | Crush: Open | Tags: BirdPaw
Padding out of her den with freshly groomed fur the leader scanned the clearing with careful green eyes. Finally she spotted her apprentice and padded over on light paws, "Birdpaw, how would you like to go out and do some training today? I'll let you choose what we do." The leader mewed quietly a small smile present on her face.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:42 pm

Rosestar Of Seaclan
Tags: Quietcall, 23 moons, open for apprentice.

Rosestar padded forward to Quietcall, and greets him ''Greetings, Quietcall, It's lovely to see you too.
Me and Seapool are just talking to each other, sharing something about our clan.''
She then padded forward and whispered something to the white tom. ''We're talking about the future.''
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:46 am

QuietCall SeaClan Warrior
He/Him | 22 Moons | Crush: Open | Tags: RoseStar

The tom purred softly blue eyes narrowing, "The Future? What about it if you don't mind me asking." he mewed head tilted slightly in question. Though his demeanor quickly shifted as he remembered why he'd approached the leader and without even giving the leader a chance to answer he spoke again, "Ignore my earlier questions please. I was wondering if you were going to send out any patrols and if you'd like me to join one of them?" he mewed in a more serious tone.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:27 pm

Rosestar Of Seaclan
Tags: Quietcall, 23 moons, open for apprentice.

''Sure, Quietcall, I'm going to send a patrol, you can join if you want.'' The tortoiseshell she-cat mewed.
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:18 pm

Warrior of Seaclan
Seapool, female,21 moons, open apprentice, Crushing on Quietcall
Tags: Rosestar, Quietcall

She looked at Quietcall when the tom approved them, she felt shy and heavy inside her when he was near her. She didn't want to be nervous so she shook it away "Yeah I was thinking the same thing...I mean is it kind of pointless to think of the future when you don't even know what's going to happen at the end of the day or tomorrow" she meowed flicking her tail. She shook her fur a little bit "I could not mind joining a patrol either" she meowed.

Warrior of Lavenderclan
Fireswallow, male, 54 moons, open for apprentice, open for crushes
Tags: Thrushfang

He scanned the camp a little bit, flicking his ears over to the upcoming voice of Thrushfang there, greeting everyone before she came his way "Mornings Thrushfang...Well yes I guess, I did sleep quite well" he responded to her. He flicked his tail a little bit as he looked at her "If you're hungry I got some fresh prey to the pile" he mewoed to her.

Apprentice of Carpclan
Carbonpaw, male, 8 moons, Breezestar is mentor, open for crushes
Tags: Boulderpaw

He stood up at least to his warm nest, he did see the other apprentice Boulderpaw leaving the den earlier, but he was too tired or just too lazy to go after him. Now he felt like he was being laid down way too long and his legs needed some exercise. He slowly took his leave out of the den, yawning as he looked up to the bright sky, before looking around the camp. He didn't see his mentor or many other warriors at the moment, which was good as maybe now he was the one waking up earlier than the adults. He shook his mostly black pelt before walking over to the other apprentice there "Good morning Boulderpaw, what did you do to get your mentor so angry so you need to work around so early?" he asked him curiously.

Leader of Hillclan
Pearlstar, female, 60 moons, Open for an apprentice, open for crushes
Tags: Flamewhisper

She sighed as she looked at the camp, her ears perking to the side when the medicine cat made his way to her "Good morning Flamewhisper, early as always" she meowed to the much younger cat. She flicked her tail a little as she moved it over her front paws "So how are you doing this morning? Everything going...okay?" she questioned the tom.

Medicine cat apprentice of Islandclan
Palmpaw, female, 10 moons, the mentor is medicine cat, open for crushes
Tags: open

She had been sorting herbs for some time now, alone, which didn't bother her at all. She liked to work in the early mornings and late evenings when the camp was still calm as most of the cats were still sleeping. She liked to be a medicine cat apprentice, but she felt like she was not even near to being ready to become a full medicine cat yet, as her mentor had been acting weird recently. She knowed that her mentor was there, but sometimes she felt like they weren't. A deep sight came to her throat as she took a pile of the dry ones to bury them in the dirt place, as they used the old herbs like an air freshener for that smelly place.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me