▬ frostbound | open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

▬ frostbound | open!

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:09 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))
──────── adj. (of the ground) made hard by frost ────────
Last edited by lacke on Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ plot

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:39 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

the cats of snowclan have very sacred beliefs. they have multiple pools of water throughout their territory, one
        of which is called the 'ice pool'. sacred koi live in this pond, and it seems like starclan themselves worships this
        pool, as it never freezes over, no matter how brutal the winter.

however, their beliefs and trust in starclan was suddenly shaken when disaster struck, not once, but twice. on
        one fateful morning, the medicine cat, on a routine herb gathering patrol, stumbled upon the ice pool, totally
        frozen over, the koi fish presumably dead. the medicine cat decided this was likely an omen, "change or die".
        after discussing with the leader and deputy, they were unable to figure out what exactly what it meant, which
        put them in quite a conundrum. not even a couple of days later, the deputy was found dead at the edge of the
        pool, with seemingly no explanation for his death.

now, while seemingly battling time, snowclan must find the strength to continue on, before its too late.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ rules

Postby lacke » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:56 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

01. like always, make sure you follow all of the websites rules. if needed, there's no harm in reading up on them (:

02. in terms of literacy, this is intended to be more laid back. but, please try to avoid one liners, try to aim for at
        least 2 or 3 sentences - something that another user can reply to.

03. you are welcome to have as many characters as you'd like, but there can only be one high ranking character
        per user, unless something like a prophecy comes up or other exceptions.

04. forms should be made by you, or if you have a form made for you (or find a free to use form), please give the
        creator of said form credit somewhere in your post! on said forms, you should at least include basic information
        such as name, age, rank, etc.

05. please make your character unique to you! this means they're allowed to have deformities, different sexualities,
        heterochromia in the eyes (bc its real and your girl here also needs some representation!). if you do have a question
        about this, please pm me!

06. i will be taking reservations, and they will last for roughly 48 hours. if you need more time than this, just lmk!

07. please post forms and oc conversations on the discussion thread!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ snowclan

Postby lacke » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:00 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

snowclan information
        snowclan cats are bred for the snow. the cats can range in size, however most are born with thick or long coats of fur.
        some acceptable cat breeds would be balinese, himalayans, norwegian forest, maine coons, persians, ragdolls, and a
        few more, these are just cats well known for being in cold areas. there is no real common coat color as snowclan is a
        large melting pot, but lighter colored coats to blend in well with the snow and light trees. so keep this in mind! <3

leader
        bloomstar . 52 m . he/they . massive, feathery orange tabby with amber eyes . other . kit

deputy
        name . age . pronouns . description . other . user

medicine cat
        tinyleaf . 42 m . she/her . pretty, feathery, pure white with blue eyes . other . lacke

medicine cat apprentice
        sweetpaw . 11 m . she/her . slim back and white with golden eyes . other . nuna

warriors
        auroraweaver . 28 m . she/her . massive, pure black with amber eyes . other . kit
        firelight . 31 m . he/him . a large, red tabby with bright green eyes . other . nuna
        nightfall . 57 m . he/him . handsome silver tabby with green eyes . other . nuna
        fogwhisper . 24 m . she/her . large, silver tabby with amber eyes . other . kitty
        fleetfoot . 32 m . she/her . lilac tabby point with blue eyes . other . buckeye
        patchstorm . 23 m . she/her . pretty, fluffy calico with green eyes . other . lights
        wispclaw . 25 m . she/her . pretty black and white with green eyes . other . wonpil
        wisteriagaze . 25 m . she/her . pretty, long haired black and white molly . other . wonpil
        silverstrike . 40 m . he/him . handsome silver tabby with dark points . other . wonpil
        frostflash . 32 m . he/him . large, silver striped with ice blue eyes . other . wonpil
        crowspark . 30 m . he/him . handsome, sleek all black with yellow eyes . other . keesa

apprentices
        oddpaw . 10 m . he/him . lean black and white with heterochromia . other . lacke
        heronpaw . 12 m . he/him . average, grey and white with green eyes . other . lights
        daisypaw . 9 m . she/her . small, feathery light cream with hazel eyes . other . lights

queens
        dovelight . 32 m . she/her . tall, white and grey patched with gold eyes . other . lacke
        carnationspring . 28 m . she/they . fluffy black, silver, and cream with blue eyes . blind . kit

elders
        spiderfang . 50 m . he/they . very tall, brown and white tabby . blind . lacke
        moonhaze . 268 m . she/her . dark grey and white tabby with green eyes . other . keesa
Last edited by lacke on Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ relations

Postby lacke » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:01 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

family
        parent, parent [kit, kit]

mentoring
        cat mentors cat
        cat mentors cat
        cat mentors cat

crushes
        cat likes cat
        cat likes cat
        cat likes cat

mates
        cat and cat are mates
        cat and cat are mates
        cat and cat are mates

forbidden relationships
        cat likes cat
        cat likes cat
        cat likes cat
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ traditions

Postby lacke » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:03 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

first tradition
        snowclan values fighting. not as in fighting other cats for victory, but instead they treat it as if it is a sport. cats with
        good fighting form/techniques are considered to be rather admirable. at least once a moon, usually on full moon days,
        the clan usually sets up a festival, with sparring being the main event. again though, this is not violent.

second tradition
        snowclan places a high value on honor, family, etiquette and much more. cats who show no honor, disrespect their own
        kin or show no respect for others, they are usually shunned.

more to come! ideas are welcome!!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ territory

Postby lacke » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:06 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

the camp
        the camp clearing, when it is not snowing, is rather soft and grassy. in the middle of the clearing lays a dead tree
        where clan meetings are held. surrounding the camp is the lush pine forest, with the fresh kill pile being tucked
        under a rock in the corner, and besides it lays a small little pool of water. the leaders den is located under a rock
        with a tunnel that leads underground. inside there are two moss nests, one for the leader and one for their mate.
        and there is a small pool of water in the corner. the medicine cats den is located between a crevice in a rock, and
        though it may not look too big from the outside, it is rather spacious on the inside. inside is the medicine cat and
        their apprentices nest, along with around 7 open nests. on the walls are little cracks where herbs are stored. the
        warriors den is located under an overhang, and is quite spacious. its usually cold in the summer and warm in the
        winter. the apprentices den is average sized, located under a smaller overhang. nests are placed in a circle around
        a tree stump that is in the middle of the ground. the nursery is a large, warm den that sits besides the warriors
        overhang. there is a small stream on the inside as well as a large supply of moss on the walls. and lastly, the elders
        den
        is large and warm, with a small pool of water and a small spot for fresh kill.

the territory
        eagle ridge stands on the outside of the territory. its a sharp, jagged peak with no real flat ground. at times you
        can see eagles nesting at the top. this is not a really desired spot to be as the ridges are not reliable. leaf river is
        a river (obviously) nestled deep within the territory. leaf river got its name from the leafs that fall into the river
        during the fall months, and it actually goes by every landmark, filling the ice pool with a bit of water. snow forest
        is a dense forest that is notoriously known for the amount of snow it gains and keeps over the winter months.
        there are actually dens built deep into the ground just in case of a snow storm. finally, in the southern corner of
        the territory lays crystal caves. its a cave that is full of crystals and small streams weaving through the tunnels.
        this place is highly sacred and many cats say starclan cats sleep here.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ prey and threats

Postby lacke » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:09 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

the prey
        theres quite a bit of prey around, so pick your favorite!
        - fish
        - birds
        - squirrels
        - frogs
        - bats
        - rabbits
        - small reptiles
        - chipmunks

the threats
        theres quite a bit of predators roaming around in the pines, so beware!
        - black bears
        - deer & elk
        - mountain lions
        - bobcats
        - coyotes
        - fox
        - birds of prey
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ starclan

Postby lacke » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:15 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

notable starclan cats
          bravestar - first leader of snowclan
          jetfeather - first deputy of snowclan
          flowerpelt - first medicine cat of snowclan
          ravenwing - first to expand territory
          pebbleheart - first and only to die of black cough
          sunfall - snowclans most recent deputy
        visions
          none
        omens
          "change or die"
        prophecies
          none
        other
          i'll add something here eventually!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ we are open!

Postby lacke » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:04 am

(( 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 ))

we are now open! follow the link below in order to post forms, etc. (:

discussion thread

Last bumped by lacke on Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:04 am.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me