The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
8%
Crookedstar
14%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
25%
Cinderpelt
14%
Squirrelflight
11%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
11%

Total votes : 79

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby Boghound » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:10 am

πŸ— Boarpaw πŸ—
Apprentice || Tom || Bio || Status: On patrol ||Tags; Heavycloud

Boarpaw shook his head, keeping good pace with the patrol. "No, it wasn't very scary. Kind of comforting? I saw my mom!" he beamed. "She had some weird news, though. Said that she had a message for me. Which is weird, because who am I to bring a message to? But I guess I am her son, so maybe she thought I was easiest to contact. I don't know, I'm trying to make sense of a dream, what a dumb thing to do." He got caught in his own head a bit, and it showed in his rambling. "The message was this: The seas will ebb and flow, and the Clan will prosper in the face of adversity. You will come to learn forgiveness for blood spilled." he recited the prophecy, it having been seared into his mind when he'd first heard it. It was the sort of thing you don't forget. He figured he wouldn't be able to forget anything his mom said to him, to be honest.

"Weird, huh? I wish I knew why I have such crazy dreams!" Boarpaw gave the tiniest shrug as they walked.

πŸ”¦TianaπŸ”¦
"Kittypet" / Loner || She-cat || Bio || Status: Setting out on an adventure ||Tags; Juno, Luna, Rocko, Brackenpaw

She'd managed one meal, but she wasn't sure she could catch anything more. It'd taken a considerable effort and her old bones ached. Hunger gnawed at her like a dog. She listened carefully and filtered out the snuffling of another mouse. She walked as quietly as she could, before pouncing--! and missing. "Foxdung," she cursed, a word she remembered from her clan days. She didn't like the idea of wandering the woods openly. She'd heard the other kittypets mention forest cats, so that meant there was a clan here. Clan cats were outwardly hostile to outsiders, and she was in no shape to fight.

Still, she didn't have much of a choice. It was either be at the mercy of the clan cats, or wander the nofur place aimlessly -- and there were dogs there. She thought she'd fare better against her own kind than a dog.

Well, she couldn't sit here and put off the inevitable. She'd heard some voices earlier and decided to head in that direction. Tiana wasn't the most social of kittypets, so if there were others around here, she wouldn't recognize them. She'd spent all of her days curled up within the nofur nest enjoying the "air conditioning", her nofurs called it. Controlled weather! It was never too cold or too hot. She missed it considerably. As her feet carried her, she found herself approaching a small group of cats. Limping on her three legs, she made her way out of the brush and more apparent to the group.

"Are any of you clan cats?" she asked, surveying the group. Two could pass as kittypets, they were well-fed and plushy looking. One of them looked considerably leaner; she'd bet a mouse that he was a clan cat. She could sense another cat amongst the brush, but didn't push the issue. If they wanted to come out, they would.

πŸŒ”AshenglowπŸŒ”
Warrior || Tom || Bio || Status: Getting ready to hunt ||Tags; Dreamheart

"Hunting doesn't sound bad. The fresh-kill pile is starting to dwindle," he nodded in agreement. "It is too pretty of a day to laze around camp, you're right. Do you think anyone else wants to join us?" Ashenglow looked around, sure someone else was dreading being in camp. It didn't matter that Ashenglow had just come back from hunting, any excuse to get out was an excuse! "Were any patrols sent to the sandplace? That'd be fun hunting, I love trying to catch crabs," he grinned. "But if others are there, we can find somewhere else. I'm not picky."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bracken 7

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:58 pm

BRACKENPAW 7
❝You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.❞
gender; Male age; 12 Moons rank; Apprentice crush; Luna mentor; Dapplestar sexuality; Secretly Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
feeling;Amused, Proud, and Happy location; Twolegplace border mentions; Dapplestar, Moonclan, Juno tagged; Tiana, Luna, Rocko

indentationBrackenpaw's ears were flattened against his head, green eyes darting around the forest, making sure that whoever the cat was, was alone. He breathed in, scenting the air once more. He had buried a mouse that he had caught earlier just beyond the sight of the group. There was a crackling of grass and brush as a cat padded out near the group. Brackenpaw moved so that he had planted himself directly between the newcomer and Luna, as well as Rocko he supposed, the tom seemed nice enough for now. Brackenpaw faced the new cat. This she-cat didn't have the same scent that he had smelled a couple minutes ago, but now his nose was filled with the scent of this new cat. He flexed his shoulder muscles, the cat seemed to be missing her front paw, and she was skin and bone. She looked like she was in need of a good meal, he was proven right when her stomach rumbled like the growl of a dog. His fur flattened as he studied her. She looked like she was barely surviving, with only three paws, hunting for herself couldn't have been easy. He cocked his head at her as she approached, still keeping his limbs loose for easy movement.
indentationBrackenpaw moved back slightly so that he was close to Luna, easier to protect her if she was there. He barely noticed that their fur was touching, he was focused on the new cat. "You look like you havent't seen a decent meal for at least 3 moons." Brackenpaw commented, letting himself relax a little bit. He and the newcomer both knew that she was in no fit state to start a fight, even with an apprentice. When she asked about Clan cats Brackenpaw narrowed his eyes slightly. "Indeed. Brackenpaw of Moonclan." Brackenpaw dipped his head slightly, still not taking his eyes off of her."What brings you into our territory, I see a collar, are you a Kittypet? Yet you didn't come from the direction of the twoleg place." Brackenpaw realized that he was a clan cat surrounded by kittypets, loners, and rogues alike. What would Dapplestar say if she knew about this. Probably nothing good. Given elder duty for the rest of his apprentice days and for his first 6 moons as a warrior.
indentationThen again, he wasn't breaking the Warrior Code because he wasn't becoming a kittypet, he was just talking to a couple. Anyway this was the first time and probably the last time he would see these cats, well except maybe Luna, he hoped that they would meet more often in the future. He liked the pretty she-cat. Speaking of Luna, Brackenpaw noticed that she was looking at him, just kind of gazing at him in a dream-like manor. Did she know she was doing that? Or was it just a subconscious thing? Were all kittypets like this when they met a Clan cat for the first time? Brackenpaw shrugged it off but made a mental note to ask her about it at a later date. Brackenpaw turned to Luna as he thought about it more. "I've seen you around your two-leg fence. Meet me there tomorrow at Sunhigh? I'll be waiting for you in the trees till I see you come out. I won't go into the garden, but I will sit outside of it with you. I promise I won't let anything hurt you while you're with me." Brackenpaw looked at Luna hopefully. Would she say yes, or would she decline his request? He sure hoped that she would accept, it was better to get that planned and out of the way incase they were interrupted and they had to leave before they could plan something.
indentationBrackenpaw cleared his throat and gave his chest fur a quick lick, also sniffing himself. He smelled of kittypets and loners, good thing there was a patch of wild mint which would conceal the scent well enough he hoped. "I should be heading back soon, it's already late morning. Cats will be wondering where I've gone off too and come looking for me. I suggest you clear out of here before a patrol comes out here, I don't think that they will be as kind and generous as I have." Brackenpaw looked at Luna. He dipped his head to her before getting to his paws and touching his nose to her shoulder. Should he give her more? No. They had only just met. He should earn her trust first. "I didn't catch your name, but you look hungry, I buried a couple mice over behind those trees if you want to eat them, It's only 2 but it's better than starving. Anyway I can catch more before I go back. Just don't mention it or say you caught it yourself, I bet you could if you had energy." Brackenpaw said the last bit with a wink. He had jerked his tail to the left, pointing to where had buried the kills. "I hope to see you tomorrow. I will be waiting for you." He shot Luna a charming look, giving her a smile. "It was nice to meet you, Rocko. Have fun with your hunting lessons, just be careful. Patrols, you know?" Brackenpaw flicked his tail tip to acknowledge the other tom before he bounded across the clearing, covering the distance in two strides. He looked back for a brief moment and then launched himself into the trees.
indentationThe wild mint was exactly where Brackenpaw had seen it the other day. He plucks a good amount of leaves and stems and rolled until his pelt radiated the scent of mint. He hoped that the clan wouldn't notice any other scents on him. Brackenpaw thought he might as well catch a few things before going back. Easily he caught two good sized rabbits, a mouse, a very fat squirrel, and two Starlings. It was a very sucessful hunt, the best he had ever done on a solo hunt, he hoped Dapplestar would overlook the fact that he had wandered out of camp with the fact that he had caught so much prey.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:33 pm

β€’ Gingerstrike β€’
warrior |
bio | tags: Poppynose, Skypaw, Mistface, Viperbite, Robinflutter | mentions: Dapplestar

Gingerstrike let out a little purr of appreciation at Mistface's answer and watched her walk off. His attention was suddenly brought to Viperbite and Robinflutter as they came to meet him. β€œAh, yes! I do need a couple more if you're able! We were just about to head out,” he replied cheerfully, turning to see the rest of the patrol. He strolled over to them and cleared his throat. β€œWe should be good now, everyone is gathered,” he told them all, padding out of the camp and flicking his tail to signal for them to follow. He was determined to get the patrol done quickly and efficiently, as he was looking forward to seeing who Dapplestar appointed as the next deputy. He would admit, a little part of him was hoping that she would choose him, but he knew that whoever she chose would be perfect. He had full faith in her decision, and while it would be disappointing to not make it, he would understand and be happy for whoever got the honor. For now, his priority was the patrol, so he shook all thoughts of deputies from his mind and trekked on.

β€’ Poppynose β€’
warrior |
bio | tags: Gingerstrike, Skypaw, Mistface, Viperbite, Robinflutter | mentions: --

Poppynose looked over at Skypaw as she approached, and gave her a friendly look. She would have tried to be more talkative, but instead she sat there awkwardly. β€œGood morning Mistface, yes we'll be going as well,” she responded gently. It wasn't long before the others joined them and Gingerstrike signaled that it was time to set out. She nodded slightly and got to her paws, following him out of camp. As they emerged into the forest, she could feel herself relax a little bit. Leaving camp was always soothing to her, the sounds and smells of the pure forest was incredibly comforting. She was hardly paying attention as she trailed along behind her brother.

β€’ Juno β€’
loner |
bio | tags: Luna, Rocko, Brackenpaw, Tiana | mentions: --

Juno began to breath heavier, shaking a little as Brackenpaw spotted her hiding place. β€œHow did he find me?” she thought to herself, becoming more panicked. What if they attacked her when she stepped out? She was certain that they would. Why should she believe what that cat is saying? Unfortunately, she could tell there was no use hiding. If she didn't come out, they would possibly attack, so she figured it was worth the risk to just make her entrance. Squeezing her eyes shut, she picked her paw up slowly, ready to take a step out of the bush. But she froze when she heard a fourth cat arrive. Maybe this would distract the others enough to forget about her. She slowly placed her paw back on the ground and held her breath. Luckily, they seemed focused on this new cat, and she let out a breath of relief, staying where she was and continuing to watch them.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5-Mousepaw | 4-ish - Wolftail | 3-Magpiefeather

Postby Catfrog » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:36 pm

Magpiefeather
[ female - 38 moons - warrior ] β™¦οΈŽ [ Border patrol to the sandplace- tags: patrol ]
─
Last post
Currently following the patrol, just observing her surroundings as they move along.

─

Mousepaw
[ male - 10 moons - apprentice ] 🌩 [ In the forest - tags: Albinoleap, Dapplestar, Brackenpaw ]
─
Mousepaw took the lead, his nose twitching as he tried to catch Brackenpaw's scent. He opened his mouth slightly to take in the scents of the forest, eventually picking out Brackenpaw's scent among everything else. His tracking skills would be the best in the clan today. He'd make Albinoleap proud, maybe even Dapplestar. As he moved forward, following a scent trail, he thought it was awfully similar to tracking prey. That thought made it much easier to follow Brackenpaw's scent. His scent wasn't too far from here. Some parts were more difficult to find than others, but he was sure that he was on the right track. Eventually, he reached the place where the scent was strongest. He scrunched his nose at the strong minty scent accompanying it, but continued to move forward. And soon enough, there, just beyond a few trees, was Brackenpaw. At that moment, he thought it wouldn't be a half bad time to practice his hunting crouch. He looked back at Albinoleap and Dapplestar for a moment, making sure they weren't paying too much attention, then dropped into a crouch. Giving the wind a quick check, he made sure he was downwind before moving forward. His tail swept the forest floor as he crept through the bushes, trying not to make a sound. Once he was just close enough to him, he tested the ground, wiggling his hips, before leaping onto Brackenpaw. He rolled him over and pinned the tom down, with some difficulty as he was mostly relying on of the element of surprise. He grinned, looking down at the older tom. "Found you!" He meowed, already thinking about how he'd brag about tracking down and catching Brackenpaw. He kept one paw on Brackenpaw's chest, although it wasn't doing much, Mousepaw would have had to sit on him to actually keep him down. Turning his head back, he called out to Albinoleap and Dapplestar. "I found him!"
─

Wolftail
[ male - 29 moons - warrior ] ☼ [ Border hunting patrol - tags: Crystalflare, Bluestream, Sleetstep]
─
He rose from where he had been waiting by the entrance, and dipped his head to his patrol before he spoke. "Perfect. Looks like everyone's here." He meowed softly. "Let's head out. We're going to be hunting by the border, so be careful. Follow me." Once he finished speaking, he squeezed through the camp's entrance and began leading the patrol into the forest. Trodding along, he took in the scents of the forest, letting them consume him. Just outside of the entrance, there was only the overwhelming scent of roses, sure to keep both prey and predator away. The only prey scent he would be catching there was fresh-kill. He continued leading the patrol forward. Further into the forest, he finally began to pick up on the faint scent of a squirrel. It's probably up a tree, no use trying to catch that. He thought idly, trying to probe the air for another scent. Birds, voles, mice; the forest was rich with prey. And off in the distance, he could smell the border. "Let's stop and split up. There's plenty around here." He meowed, already picking out the scent of a bird."Bury your kills here once you catch them. We'll meet up here once everyone's caught enough, too."

Wolftail let the patrol disperse before he turned into the forest. He moved with careful, calculated steps, following the trail of the bird. Once he found it, he settled into a hunting crouch, eyes focused on a robin pecking at the forest floor. He moved forward steadily until he decided he was close enough. He leapt at the robin, catching it off guard and holding it down with his paws. With a swift bite to the neck, he killed it. It was only after he was burying the robin in the clearing and heading back into the forest that he began to wonder why Dapplestar specified a patrol by the two-leg border. Now tracking down a vole, he realized that he had probably gotten it wrong; he was meant to lead a border patrol, not a hunting patrol. What a mousebrain I am. He thought, springing at the vole.
─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:56 pm

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Dapplestar
Leader
65 moons
Mentions;
Tags;

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Dapplestar glanced warmly towards Albinoleap, β€œI know you will, but you will still be able to spend time with him; side by side as warriors together.” She gave her a friendly flick with her tail as they continued onwards along Brackenpaw’s scent trail, now mixed with Mousepaw’s fresher scent. After a moment she added, β€œI know you’re family is watching you from StarClan. They must be so proud of you.” Dapplestar began to think about Albinoleap’s parents who were her close friends. But, the thought was interrupted quickly by Mousepaw’s triumphant announcement. Sure enough, there was Brackenpaw. As they got closer, Dapplestar let out a frustrated growl, β€œWhat were you thinking, running off without asking for approval or at least letting any cat know!” Her eyes narrowed at the older apprentice who smelled overwhelmingly of mint. She glanced around and noticed he had caught a large amount of prey. She shook her pelt in an attempt to calm herself down. β€œWhat a nice catch you’ve got there.” She praised him, hoping her frustration left her voice. β€œDon’t leave camp again without asking permission.” She continued firmly. β€œYou’re close to becoming a warrior. Doesn’t seem like a good time to be getting into trouble.” She sighed, β€œWe are going fishing. Come now.” And turned away from the group, heading in the direction of the sound of rushing water not too far off. She didn’t wait for the other cats, but they weren’t far behind.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Dreamheart
Warrior
18 moons
Mentions; Viperbite
Tags; Ashenglow, Whitetail, Firelight

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Dreaheart’s gaze broke away from Viperbite at Ashenglow’s response. β€œI think there was a border patrol sent to sandplace, but we could still hunt down there if you’d like!” She let a bit of excitement bubble up inside her. Dreamheart always loved going to sandplace. The sand felt nice beneath her paws and she loved to watch the water crash onto the shore. The she-cat was about to mention asking Viperbite to join them, but she faintly heard Gingerstrike invite her on a patrol. She quickly looked around camp to see if any of her clanmates seemed to be unspoken for. Focusing on Whiteflame she began to trot towards him, figuring that Ashenglow would follow. Once she got closer to him, she spoke, β€œGoodmorning, Whiteflame.” She dipped her head in a respectful greeting. β€œAshenglow and I were about to go out on a hunt, would you like to join us?” Not noticing Firelight approaching, she quickly added a greeting to the queen. β€œGoodmorning, Firelight.”

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Heavycloud
Warrior
48 moons
Mentions; Dapplestar, patrol
Tags; Boarpaw

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Instead of turning to look at his apprentice, he focused ahead of himself as the patrol continued onwards. Still no sign of trouble. At the mention of Boarpaw’s mother, he became more intrigued; yet worried at the same time. His apprentice rambled on, and Heavycloud’s mind began to race. The sea’s will ebb and flow, and the Clan will prosper in the face of adversity. You will come to learn forgiveness for blood spilled. The silver fluffy tom almost froze in his tracks. Instead, he somewhat tripped over his own paws. That sounds an awful lot like a prophecy. He thought to himself anxiously. β€œForgive me, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was stepping.” He chuckled, trying to not draw attention to himself nor his apprentice. He glanced around his clanmates on the patrol and realized no one overheard what Boarpaw had said. β€œThat does sound like a crazy dream,” He agreed nonchalantly. β€œI’m glad you got to dream of your mother.” Heavycloud already knew he needed to inform Dapplestar of Boarpaw’s dream, but he didn’t think it would be good to mention that to his young apprentice at this time. Maybe once he talked to their leader, she could decide if it was significant enough to talk about it all together. The crashing waves became louder and soon enough the sand that appeared never ending along the ocean came in sight. He took a deep inhale and let out a very faint purr of delight.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Luna
Kittypet
24 moons
Mentions;
Tags; Brackenpaw, unknown cat

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Luna basically held her breath as a cat appeared from out of the bushes. Brackenpaw quickly moved in front of her amd she gushed with admiration for the brave tom and felt herself relax a bit. Her eyes quickly filled with horror at the sight of the newcomer. She was missing a front paw and looked nearly starved to death. A small gasp escaped Luna and pity overwhelmed her. Warmth flooded over Luna as Brackenpaw moved closer and their fur began to touch. He’s really willing to protect me, when he just met me! She thought happily to herself. Her attention returned to the old she-cat. Once he finished introducing himself to her, his attention turned to Luna and her face got hot as he looked into her eyes. Her thoughts raced. He really does want to protect me. β€œO-of course.” She agreed hurriedly. As he continued on, she agreed that she should be heading out of the forest now. She didn’t know what could be lurking around the corner and definitely didn’t want to encounter any aggressive cats. A small purr rose in her throat as he touched his nose to her shoulder. As Brackenpaw meowed a farewell, Luna quickly said, β€œPlease be careful out there!” As soon as he was gone, she already wished he had been able to stay. After a moment of continuing to think about the fiery orange tom, she hurried over to the frail she-cat. β€œYou must be starving, lets go find those mice Brackenpaw was talking about.” She gently touched her shoulder with her tail and led her in the direction Brackenpaw said they were. Almost instantly, she heard a faint rustling in the bushes and turned her attention towards the noise. She let her eyes focus and faintly saw the outline of another cat. After seeing how Brackenpaw handled the strange cat approaching, she decided to be somewhat brave. β€œHello? I see you. You can come out, we wont hurt you.”

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:59 am

albinoleap β—‹ molly β—‹ 30 moons β—‹ warrior β—‹ apprentice: mousepaw β—‹ crush: eventually Azriel/Cometburn β—‹ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar, brackenpaw

Albinoleap nodded "yeah, thats true, i just hope i can make him out to be the best warrior he can be" she said softly as she followed along and kept scenting the air. The she cat let out a sad mrrow as Dapplestar talked about her parents and brother "yeah, i just wish they where here to see this, i miss Hawkfang to, he was my best friend" she said softly. Her ears perked as her apprentice called out that he found Brackenpaw and Albinoleap flattened her ears when Dapplestar let out a frustrated growl. She walked next to Mousepaw and smiled at him "excellent job, Mousepaw" she praised her apprentice with a proud smile. Albinoleap crinkled her nose at the strong scent of mint on Brackenpaws pelt. She followed Dapplestar and flicked her tail for Mousepaw to follow. And she saw the river up ahead, she loved water and she picked up her pace, the goal was for Mousepaw to catch 2 fish.
Last edited by Albino_ on Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᨏᨐᨓ 006 ᨓᨐᨏ

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:01 am

⨳Thicketstorm✯Silent Hope
―――――――――――――――――
β—„62m|male|warrior|tagged; Sand-place Patrolβ–Ί
    indentationOut of the corner of his eye the tabby watched his apprentice. He nearly released a sigh as her response, it wasn't unexpected to be honest. Opening his jaws to say more, taking in a deep breath the tom came to a stop. That is not a familiar scent. He thought glancing over his patrol before his gaze rested on Leafpaw. He cleared his throat, and spoke, "I assume that you smell it too? " he asked quietly as to not arouse suspicion. "You want to lead the way while wee check it out? " It seemed like a great time to test her tracking skills, and depending on who or what they found at the end of the trail, her loyalty to the clan.

𖦀Brightpool✯Quiet Plots
―――――――――――――――――
β—„26m|female|warrior|tagged; π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘›β–Ί
    indentationNot caring about getting caught watching, Brightpool semi frequently glanced up from her grooming to her brother and the gathering patrol. Frowning softly as they left the tortoiseshell sighed, and started planning. Sleetstep wouldn't become deputy anytime soon, mostly because of his youth and lack of having mentored at an apprentice. Unless they took in some apprentice aged cat some time soon, they'd have to bank on Nightkit, Firelights adoptive son. He was due to be made an apprentice in about a moon, so they didn't have much time to work. What to do? What to do? Brightpools claws tapped on the ground as she thought.

π–₯‚Sleetstep✯Cheerful Deceiver
―――――――――――――――――
β—„26m|male|warrior|tagged; πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘“π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’, Bluestream, & Wolftail.β–Ί
    indentationHis lips twitched with amusement, before he nodded. There was good interesting and then there was bad interesting. Just like there was funny trouble and serious trouble, crossover wasn't uncommon unfortunately. He made a soft noise of interest as the tom spoke, whiskers twitching at the coincidence. He opened his jaws to inquire or make a joke - he hadn't quite decided yet - Bluestream interrupted. He sighed but managed a polite greeting, "Good morning to you as well, Bluestream. " He murmured softly, irritation bubbling in his stomach at the interruption that had corrupted the flow on their conversation as stilted as it may have been. The tension was thankfully broken when Wolftail ambled over, and led the patrol out of camp. Quietly he followed along, until they got to the border that Wolftail had decided that they would hunt at. When he ordered them to split up, he sighed in relief and trotted away from the patrol shaking off his irritation. Scenting the air, the freckled tabby hummed softly before padding quietly after a scent trail he found. He wasn't much interested in what kind of prey it was, just that it would feed the clan.

π–€›Skypaw✯The Steadfast
―――――――――――――――――
β—„9m|female|apprentice|tagged; πΊπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘˜π‘’, π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘π‘π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘ π‘’, Mistface, Viperbite, & Robinflutter.β–Ί
    indentationSkypaw glanced between her clan mates as they gathered for patrol, and hummed softly. Silently she nodded a polite greeting to the others, and gracefully rose to her paws as Gingerstrike started to lead the patrol out of camp. Her tail curled as she trailed after the others, deciding to bring up the rear for the most part. Not feeling very social at the moment, but settled for watching her older clan-mates.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bracken 8

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:08 am

BRACKENPAW 8
❝You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.❞
gender; Male age; 12 Moons rank; Apprentice crush; Luna mentor; Dapplestar sexuality; Secretly Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
feeling;Proud, Nervous, slightly Sad location; Hunting near the River mentions; x tagged; x

indentationBrackenpaw felt bad that he had left so abruptly, but something told him that someone was looking for him. As it turns out he was right. After he had caught his last catch he was knocked to the ground by a flash of cream and tan. He was caught off guard and hit the ground with a heavy thud. The scent of the mint was so strong he hadn't realized that there were cats this close to where he was hunting. He thought about Luna and what she would think about him being in this situation. His pelt grew warm at the thought, he never wanted her to see him like this, he was supposed to be strong and always alert. Brackenpaw recognized the familiar meow of Mousepaw, the only other apprentice in the clan that was a tom. He was sure that the younger tom would never let him live this down. But part of him was okay with that. It was impressive that Mousepaw had been able to track him and sneak up on him like that, especially since he smelled so much like mint.
indentationBrackenpaw gazed up at the younger tom who had decided to place a paw on Brackenpaw's chest after declaring to the whole forest that Brackenpaw had been found. He sighed. This should be fun. He smelled Dapplestar and Albinoleap. Dapplestar might be angry with him, but she knew that he could take care of himself, and he had caught plenty to bring back to camp for the elders and the queens probably for dinner. Brackenpaw looked back up at the younger tom, who was looking back in the direction he had arrived. Good. He was distracted. Brackenpaw flipped himself up, tossing the smaller Mousepaw to the side gently, careful not to hurt the other apprentice. Brackenpaw walked over and stood above the smaller tom. He purred in amusement. "Always be ready for a counter attack, Mousepaw. If I was an enemy warrior I could have ripped you to shreds before you could say mouse. But your approach was quite impressive. You were so quiet I didn't even hear you come close to me. I don't think these massive paws could be as quiet as yours, well done, Mousepaw!" Brackenpaw moved to help the younger tom to his feet and bumped his shoulder against Mousepaw's. "I can work with you on some more teqniques like that when Albinoleap lets you have some fun." He said this last part jokingly and a little louder and Dapplestar and Albinoleap came into view, stepping out of the undergrowth.
indentationBrackenpaw dipped his head to the older warrior and then to Dapplestar. Just as he predicted she was scolding him almost immediately after her eyes landed on his ginger pelt. He politely waited for her to finish speaking and then flicked his tail along the ground. The massive pile of prey that he had caught was sitting a couple of tail lengths away from where the cats stood, easily visible. [color=#]408040[/color]"My apologies Dapplestar."[/color] He dipped his head to her respectfully. "I was tired of sitting around and everyone seemed busy. So I judged that it would be okay to go and hunt for a while. I hope you are not disappointed in me. I managed to catch all of this while I was out." Brackenpaw flicked his tail over to the pile of prey that he had caught earlier. The young tom noticed as both older cats' noses twitched and wrinkled. Must be from the Mint smell. Brackenpaw quickly thought up a believable bend to the truth in case they asked what it was about. He wasn't going to lie, he just didn't exactly want to tell them everything. Dapplestar said nothing about the mint as she continued speaking. As she told him to not leave camp again without permission. She was right he was going to be a warrior soon, he didn't want to be in trouble at this time.
indentationBrackenpaw nodded to Dapplestar once she had finished. "Yes Dapplestar. I will be sure to check with you before I head out." Fishing? Right now? Brackenpaw looked at the large pile of prey and sighed. He took a second to bury his catch before realizing that Dapplestar had already whisked away with the others. Was she angry with him? He hadn't thought that it would be a big deal. Down side to being the Leader's apprentice I guess. He thought to himself. He bounded through the trees to catch up with them, his mind straying back to Luna as he reached the river. He would love to bring her here. The water was so clear and beautiful. It was once of his favorite spots, there were plenty of places two cats could sit without being seen.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:21 am

Firelight_AA wrote:
Sandstripe/warrior/Non-binary/Open/Mentions: Firelight and Cloud/Tags: Border Patrol

They ate their mouse and ran over. They were always happy to be on a patrol, weather they be hunting or just making sure all was safe. Both were important they knew, especially since Firelight would have her kits soon. They'd have to update Cloud at some point.

Cloud/Loner/Male/Open/Mentions: His friends/Tags: Open

While he was waiting for Sandstripe, he thought about how they all met. He had just caught a rabbit when a very inexperienced young cat fell on their face. He then saw a little black cat running up to the small brown cat probably to see if they were all right, with a fluffy orange tabby following close behind. Something about them said friendly so he greeted them and helped Sandstripe to hunt so everyone could eat. He then decided to come with them as the clans in the area where becoming hostel to loners.

Nightkit/Kit/Male/Too young/Mentions: Whiteflame/Tags: Camp

He continued to watch the warriors and felt a little bit of envy at the apprentices leaving camp with their mentors. Just one more moon until I become an apprentice, then I'll have cool stories to tell Firelight's kits! He thought happily. He went back to watching the camp. He felt Firelight move away and saw walking over to Whiteflame, then turned his head to keep watching the camp.

Firelight/Queen/Female/Crush-mate: Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Whiteflame

While watching the camp with Nightkit, she spotted a white and orange cat, Whiteflame if she remembered right. She wondered if he'd like someone to talk to, so she walked over to him. "Hi... Whiteflame right?... I was just wondering if you'd like someone to talk to?" She asked a little nervously.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜†β”€β”€β”€ leafpaw 006.

Postby star star. » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:57 pm

-------------------------------
β˜† ─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprentice β˜† she-cat
    status; patrol β˜† mentions; thicketstorm,
    cloud β˜† tags; patrol group

Leafpaw nearly trips over her own paws when Thicketstorm comes to a sudden stop. She opens her mouth, about to ask what made him stop, then finds the words freezing in her mouth when her mentor looks at her. She glances over at the other cats in the patrol; Heavycloud and Boarpaw up ahead talking about something and Magpiefeather and Sandstripe somewhere just behind them, then back at Thicketstorm. "Yeah," she says in a similar tone, careful to keep her voice down. She doesn't entirely understand why he won't get the attention of the patrol - if they know there's someone up here, wouldn't they be quieter as to not scare the unknown cat off? - but she supposes she kind of gets it; if there's suddenly an absence of noise then that would be more suspicious than some sort of background chatter.

Her ear twitches a bit at the question and a faint cloud of hesitation takes over. "I..." Did she want to lead it? Not really, no. What would Thicketstorm and the rest of the patrol think if she messed something like this up? She already feels like she's constantly on thin ice with the rest of the clan, what if she messes up and makes things worse?

She glances over in the direction the scent is coming from, and finds herself slowly nodding. "Sure," she finally says, shooting a quick look up at her mentor. "Do I need to tell everyone else, or...?" she asks, angling her ears toward the group.

Leafpaw fidgets in place, opening her mouth to take a deeper inhale of the area. It tastes heavily like the sand-place (they are pretty close, if she's not wrong), but it's tinged with the scent of a new cat. She shoots a look over at Thicketstorm and gives him a sharp nod. She'll lead the patrol that way - or, at least, she'll go that way, and her mentor will follow her.

She slinks off, keeping her pawsteps light as she moves. The scent is a little hard to keep up with, Leafpaw thinks in mild annoyance, but it's clearly somewhere near the sand-place, so if she just heads that way in the general area...

β€œI think it’s from around here,” she whispers, head tilting back slightly while her eyes stay focused ahead of her. She falters, turning to fully face the direction again. β€œβ€¦ maybe.”

───── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ─────

β˜† ─── CRYSTALFLARE.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me