[ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ โ”€โ”€ post 1 โœง ]

Postby lykos brethren » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:47 pm

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xx๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      GENDER. tomcat ` AGE. 42 moons ` RANK. core-member/warrior ` TAG(S). mourningdove, lynxkit & ratkit ---> vixenheart & houndstar
        xxxxxxxx๏ผฉ ๏ผค๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ ....
        xxxxxxxx๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ ๏ผฉ ๏ผก๏ผญ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
          xxxxxxxxthe scent of smoke still burned within his lungs and choked his airways. images flashed before his eyes and took over his sight for a split second before disappearing again. images of flames lapping up the trunks of trees to their canopies and dancing across the dry undergrowth. various cats panicking and yelling out for their loved ones, some getting trapped themselves as they attempted to save those close to them. ember was doing the exact same thing, trying to find his brother. his only thought was to find his brother and his mate, dovepetal. they were all that mattered to him. their den had long been engulfed in flames by the time he got there. the sheer heat would have been enough to deter anyone, not ember though. he was ready to dive in and risk his own life, if it hadn't been for a fellow clan member to pull him back he wouldn't be here now. not that he wished to be, he only stayed in for Mourningdove. it is something his brother would have wanted for him to look over his mate and unborn litter. though when they didn't find her for a couple of days it had nearly destroyed ember from the inside out.
          xxxxxxxxthe rain-streaked down his already drenched rusty fur to the ground beneath him, pooling at his paws in muddy puddles. it was soothing on his burned paw pads that haven't recovered. the rain was good news though, it meant the last of the fire should be smothered out and the embers cool to the touch. it would be prime time for them to start patrols of their new territory they had to rush to when the fire began.
          xxxxxxxxthe young tom rose to his paws shaking the few drops that clung to his body. the rain had slicked down his fur revealing the various scars that scattered his body. it was the very reason for his name emberscar. gracefully, he began to lightly trot back towards the camp where everyone would be beginning to wake up. especially with the rain beginning to come down at a heavier rate, and the occasional clap of thunder and lightning would be heard above. he hadn't ventured too far from the camp, just enough where he could have some space and gather his thoughts before interacting with the rest of the clan. what little amount of members there were left. squeezing his slender frame in between the bars of the fence that surrounded the junkyard where they had now made home. his first stop was to the nursery as he did every moment he got to check in on Mourningdove. springing effortlessly through the window, he couldn't help but laugh to himself at round the molly was becoming with each day. tuffs of hair were left ungroomed where she could no longer reach. as he grew closer her familiar scent of mallow leaves filled his senses. he softly cleared his throat to announce his presence as to not startle the pregnant female. though he gathered she already knew he was there, he did regardless.
          xxxxxxxx"morning, sleeping beauty." he purred softly and gently bunted his head against hers affectionately. he cared for her deeply, she essentially was like a sister to him. besides, they both have lost someone special in their lives. a mate and a brother. they both were in mourning and understood each other's pain. it was critical they stuck together for each other for it felt like they only had each other. "i hope the little ones haven't kept you awake too much last night?" he asked glancing towards her swollen belly before his heterochromatic eyes locked with her deep-blue orbs. analyzing her response closely to make sure she was well and comfortable. turning his attention to the two kits beginning their early morning loud rambutious acts. " You two better behave with mourningdove. if I hear anything, I will be right over to teach you guys a lesson." he spoke seriously before playfully nuzzling into them and giving them a gentle nip. with that, he gave mourningdove a final smoodge and comment to get someone to get him if she needed him.
          xxxxxxxxleaping back out of the white van, he glanced around before he spotted a familiar black tom, houndstar sitting undercover in the medicine cat's den. not that they had a medicine cat yet, in fact, they desperately needed to find one. sooner rather than later. especially for mourningdove, she would be due any day now with her size. but it wasn't going to be easy to find a cat that had experience with medicine, let alone, one that would be willing to stay with them. he could only imagine the stress that houndstar was under. approaching the leader, he sat a short distance away still out in the rain, not that it bothered him. he simply gave the other tom a nod of his head in respect and acknowledgment. he knew very well what houndstar was doing and sat back on his haunches with his tail wrapped around his paws neatly. there he waited for the others to rise and join them also.
          xxxxxxxxhearing the soft barely noticeable crunch of the ground underneath steps. he turned his orbs onto a familiar tabby, vixenheart, as she waved her tail in greeting. he returned the smile and dipped his head towards the other warrior. he never had an issue with the she-cat and was actually quite fond of her. the two often shared teasing banter and jests towards one another. but when it came to being serious, the two could switch on a flip and be the ultimate fighting duo. "morning, vixenheart. a pleasure as always," he purred warmly as he watched her come closer to him. he tilted his head at her comment and sharply exhaled out his nose, "you think?" he jested with a playful glint in his eye as he sprung forward and smeared the length of his body along hers causing her own fur to become soaked from his own drenched pelt. he sat back in his spot and laughed under his breath at her reaction. "well, I'm not the only one now."

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xx๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผธ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      GENDER. she-cat ` AGE. 38 moons ` RANK. semi-rogue ` TAG(S). the fisher (briefly)
        xxxxxxxx๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ ๏ผญ๏ผฅ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผญ๏ผก ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผง๏ผฅ๏ผด ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต
          xxxxxxxxthe gentle pitter patter of rain was a relief and much welcomed. it meant that the fire should be out and the last of the embers will be cooled down. it meant that this lone cat could travel in peace and not have to worry about the risks of a fire being nearby. in fact, the fire could bring forward some items that this she-cat may need. she also needed to do it before anyone else nearby had the same idea. but before she could bring herself to do anything else, she had one task to do beforehand. the young calico headed towards the bay with a bird in her maw. hexmoon bounded from rock to rock avoiding touching the sand as she wasn't overly a fan of the texture on her paws. until she reached the home of a little kit she slowly had become fond of. noticing that she wasn't there and must of gone fishing was the perfect time for hexmoon to place the bird she caught in the fisher's home. without a word, she disappeared back into the woods making sure she made no noise to alert the kit that may be around. it always has been this way. she never spoke to the kit, always kept her distance, and never drew attention when the kit decided to follow her. though that rarely happened. hex was rather careful with that and never wanted the kit to know where she was temporarily living. she didn't want to become responsible for her. though she didn't feel right leaving her with nothing either. it was a tough enough world as it was as an adult, it would be even harder as a kit. though this would be the last time she ever gave the kit anything. she had plans to leave the area especially now that the fire was out. she could now travel to where she intended to head towards to begin with.
          xxxxxxxxonce in the forest she could officially begin her tasks that needed to do. first, she needed to find a particular flower, a marigold, a bright yellow/orange flower that normally grows low to the ground. it wasn't long before she spotted a small cluster of them. grabbing the leaves and some petals, she chewed them in her mouth before applying the paste to her paw pads. it would help prevent her paws from getting burned by any coals that may not be fully out or cooled off. she needed to be prepared for anything, but hopefully there wouldn't be any risks as she was only passing through. she doubted anyone had claimed the territory yet, and predators wouldn't dare to come to the area surely with the fire only just being put out. in saying that, she needed to get a wriggle on before predators started to flock in for any scraps. just like that, she leapt forward and kept light on her paws to avoid overly being in contact with coals. her mind only on getting through the area as quickly as possible before anyone or anything notices her.

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xx๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผธ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผดxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      GENDER. she-cat ` AGE. 5 moons ` RANK. kit ` TAG(S). mourningdove, ratkit & emberscar
        xxxxxxxx๏ผฉ ๏ผก๏ผญ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฅ, ๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผก๏ผณ ๏ผก ๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ
          xxxxxxxxsleep came easily to the young kit strangely, even with the memories that flashed in her dreams of the fire that took her home. everything happened so fast that her little mind couldn't fully comprehend what had actually happened. all she knew was that now she was without a mother. it was a miracle she even survived, if it hadn't been for the combination of her survival skills and sheer luck -- perhaps more luck than anything -- she wouldn't have made it out alive. everyday she is reminded that she is without a mother now, but she is lucky to have ratkit around and mourningdove. they both helped her cope and still be the little mischievous kit she was.
          xxxxxxxxpeacefully she slept curled up in a tight little ball amongst moss trying to conserve any heat she could. the sudden weather change brought in cool breezes that ruffled her fluffy fur and sent a chill down her spine every time. she never heard houndstar bound into the van and drop off ratkit, until she was rudely awakened by a body pouncing onto her. she squeaked in surprise as her eyes sprung wide open in alarm. she was about ready to rip into whoever woke her up when the familiar scent of catmint hit her. instantly she relaxed knowing full well it was ratkit as he gently gnawed on her ear. "ratkit!" she both cheered happily to have him around to keep her company. she was always happy to have him around. she knew that she would be lost without him. inseparatable they were. often where there was one, the other wouldn't be far behind. partners in crimes they were often described as. lynx wouldn't change that for the world.
          xxxxxxxx"it's raining?" she questioned completely obviously to the sound of the rain hitting the roof of the van till ratkit mentioned it. she rolled over and swatted at ratkit to get him away from her as she clambered to her paws. perking her ears up, she listened to the sound of the pitter-patter of the raindrops hitting the metal van. she couldn't hide the giddiness she felt as a big toothy grin spread over her face. she suddenly and spontaneously sprung at Ratkit tackling him to the ground as they rolled about, "Doesn't that mean the fire should be out?" she asked her friend as she tumbled with her friend full of excitement buzzing in her. "wait!" she came to a halt as realisation hit, "can we go outside now?" her excitement seemed to triple at the suggestion. she hasn't been able to go outside the nursery due to safety and the fire still in full swing. which she understood, but it didn't mean she liked it.
          xxxxxxxxas she turned to speak to mourningdove, that is when she noticed emberscar. silent as ever, and she hadn't noticed him either. he turned to both her and ratkit and instructed they behaved before playfully nuzzling into them and nipping at them. lynx couldn't help but laugh and swat him, her claws not making a mark on the tom before he left without another word. bouncing over to mourningdove, lynxkit beamed with energy, "mourningdove, can we please go outside today?" she begged with the biggest cutest eyes she could muster in hopes it would convince mourningdove to take them outside today. she didn't want to spent another day locked in the nursery unable to explore or burn her pent up energy.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ 002 โœง ]

Postby peachpit. » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:53 pm

โœง ๐™ท ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š— ๐š ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ Leader - He/him - 45 moons - Mentions: Emberscar - Tags: Vixenheart, Thrushsong ]

Houndstar sat impatiently in the mouth of the shelter, posed ever so attentive to the clearing that lay before him. The tom looked impossible to approach to any onlooker, tail lashing aggressively, ears pinned flat to his skull, and his emerald gaze was vibrant against pin-pointed slits of a pupil. He was in a bad mood, not a rare occurrence.

A small figure approached quietly, identity obscured by the rain. As she neared, he could make out the looks of Thrushsong. Slitted eyes glued harshly to the molly, his words were sharp and unpleasant. "I do mind. Make yourself useful and gather a patrol, since my deputy seems to be lousy at her job. And where is the rest of the clan?! I have been out here for ages and not a single mousebrained soul has stirred. There's things to do!" He spat unpleasantly, each word as caustic and guttural as the last.

Houndstar could be undeniably manipulative and charismatic, but this morning he was in no mood to be amiable. His anxiety was truthfully eating away at him, sick members at every glance, a molly due to give birth at any day now, even his own brother has a burn that was bordering on infected. There was no time to be pleasant.

Getting to his paws, the shadowy tom seethed with anger marched into the drenched clearing. His fiery gaze landed on Vixenheart, innocently chatting with Emberscar. He approached them, ignoring the obvious fact they had been talking to one another. "Must I treat you like a kit, Vixenheart?" His words were almost a hiss as his lips parted to reveal a row of glinting, serrated enamel. His unsheathed claws pierced the earth below him, eager to make contact with the molly's face in one quick slash. Teeth gritted, he spoke once more. "Get a patrol in order, send them out into the forest. For Starclan's sake, do your job or the fall of this clan is on your tail, not mine." One last frustrated huff as he stared angrily in the molly's eyes and he stalked away, awaiting the patrol's arrival at the entrance of the clan walls.

โœง ๐™ผ ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š› ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š— ๐š ๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ Queen - She/her - 38 moons - Mentions: Emberscar - Tags: Ratkit, Lynxkit]

The snowy-pelted molly's ears had been quick to pick up on the soft thump of paws in the van, which she instantly placed to Emberscar. Ghosthowl's brother. It had been comforting to share her mourning with somebody, and Emberscar knew her pain exactly. She pressed her fluffy head against his affectionately, the starts of a gentle purr gathering in her throat. "How could I be beautiful, i'm twice my size!" She giggled softly, glancing eagerly at her swollen belly. Mourningdove's expression turned worrisome at Emberscar's question, her voice quiet. "They're much more active at night, I hope everything is well with them." She turned her focus to her fluffy paws, lapping at them to try and quell her anxious mind as Emberscar addressed the kits and hurried off to his duties.

The beautiful molly got to her paws, a bit unsteady as she had to exert much more force to get up these days. A gentle shake to rid her pristine pelt from moss and she was up for the day. She moved unsteadily, her pawsteps heavy and labored, and passed the wrestling Lynxkit and Ratkit, peering out of the cracked door to the dreary clearing before them. She could make out a small group, Houndstar, Emberscar, and Vixenheart. Houndstar looked upset, and she heard his harsh tone downwind. "I wouldn't want to be on his bad side." She sighed, and began to unpack the last few days. She used to be comfortable, with a loving mate, and a comforting home. Now she was here, with a scary leader, her mate gone, and in an unfamiliar place. Is this really where she wanted to raise her kits? In a junkyard? She didn't get to ponder long before Lynxkit and Ratkit approached her, requesting an outing. Mourningdove smiled, "I supposed a breath of fresh air couldn't hurt us all. We can go for a stroll once it stops raining." Her eyes softened to pair of kittens, laying down once more by the opening of the nursery. Her eyes drifted to the ever impatient Houndstar, who had been strutting off from the group at this point. "When we go out, we must make note to stay out of the warriors way, understood?"

โœง ๐š‚ ๐š™ ๐š• ๐š’ ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ ๐šŽ
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Mentions: Vixenheart - Tags: Dovebreeze ]

A quick yawned parted the white maw of Splitface, her attention quickly grabbed by a passing Dovebreeze. "Good morning Dovebreeze, I've been er... Hunting." She smiled sheepishly, her paws shifting uncomfortably as he sat next to her in the hollowed out car. They sat awkwardly in silence as cats gathered into the clearing, the calico molly eager to escape the silence. Without saying another word, she rose to her paws and leaped out from the car, padding quietly towards the commotion in the clearing. Houndstar had been ripping into Vixenheart, per usual, and she wanted to be nosy. Much to her dismay, Houndstar had fled before she could catch what he was saying.

Awaiting orders, she lingered in earshot of Vixenheart, anticipating a patrol to come.

โœง ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š” ๐š’ ๐š
[ Kit - He/him - 4 moons - Mentions: Houndstar - Tags: Mourningdove, Lynxkit ]

Ratkit disregarded Mourningdove's grumpy comment, now fully engaged in playing with Lynxkit. The pair nipped and kicked at one another, breaking up to pounce onto each other and begin again. Ratkit rolled onto his back as Lynxkit finally acknowledged his statement. "It is raining! I didn't smell any fire this morning!" He responded excitedly to the she-kit, kneading the air playfully as he outstretched both of his paws. Another tackle and Lynxkit's realization had him on his paws with excitement. "We should see if Mourningdove will take us outside!"

The pair hurried to Mourningdove, Lynxkit the first to ask. "Oh can we! Please! Please!" He begged, eager to finally walk about camp by himself. Houndstar had resorted to carrying him around these days and he hasn't done any exploring for himself since they've settled in the junkyard.

Mourningdove's agreement sent Ratkit into a thrill, tackling Lynxkit to the ground once more. After tumbling around a bit more, he settled next to Mourningdove's side in the front of the nursery, eager for the rain to cease. He noticed his older brother Houndstar acting rather harsh to some of the fellow cats, though his train of thought was quickly interrupted by Mourningdove's request. "Understood!"
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ

Postby boba_tree » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:11 pm

โ˜…Thrushsongโ˜…

Female โ˜… 32 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… hetrosexual โ˜… scent: anise/pumpkin โ˜… Tags: Houndstar, Vixenheart

"oh. right then" she replied curtly to houndstar's rude outburst. she wanted to say something, but she wasn't foolish enough to try talking back to the clan's leader. she left the medicine den's entrance and went to vixenheart after houndstar yelled at her too. "should I help you organize the patrol?" Thrushsong asked the other molly. "doesn't look like he's having the best day today" she muttered under her breath to vixenheart.

โ˜…Dovebreezeโ˜…

Male โ˜… 27 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… Bisexual โ˜… scent: wheat/honey/rust โ˜… Tags: Splitface, the dens

"Oh, hunting in the morning's a great way to start the day" he said. he watched the other cats enter the clearing with Splitface, before she bounded off to join them, leaving him alone. "I wish I had the energy to hunt" he sighed. he then realized that his entire body ached with burns and cold, and that he was shivering profusely. he quickly hopped into his den and began to groom the water out of what was left of his fur. he was in no condition to go on patrols that day.

โ˜…Sandpawโ˜…

Male โ˜… 7 moons โ˜… Apprentice (soon to be med app) โ˜… pansexual โ˜… scent: seawater/oak โ˜… Tags: the bay, The Fisher

Sandpaw woke up to the rain and cold. he gingerly hopped out of the den, letting his fur get soaked. he decided to yet again go to the bay. it felt like the closest thing to home, so he found himself walking towards it often. he snuck past the other cats and slowly climbed down the rocky outcropping like he'd done several times before. after reaching the bay, he scented the salty air with a new wave of calm coursing through him. he padded to the edge of the water, intending on taking a fish back to camp when he saw another cat that looked like she was his age across from him. he glanced at her, as she looked familliar.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€”โ”โ”โ” ๐™ธ๐™ธ. ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ด๐šใ€•

Postby V.Vulpes » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:46 pm

ใ€Šโ—ใ€‹//๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    [7 Moons][Molly][Rogue][Tagged: Sandpaw ]
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

XXXThe Fisher enjoyed the rhythmic sounds of the waves lapping at the edge of the shore. She was used to it, and enjoyed it, like an old lullaby that she'd heard. The falling rain was a nice touch to this usual lullaby. And, for a moment, the little calico sat and watched the drops hitting the water. It was nice and calming. She hoped that the rain meant good fishing, it's proved to be before.
    XXXWith a determined gleam in her eyes, Fisher waded into the shallow waters, only up to her paws, and watched for any sign of fish. A shadow, a trail of movement in water, anything that would suggest her little scaled friends were nearby. She stood in that spot for a while until the feeling of being watched creeped down her spine. Curious. She looked behind her, spotting the other cat. She turned, her tail flicking up in a friendly greeting, and padded back up from the water. "Hullo there!" She called out, making sure that her meow carried over the gentle sounds of rain and waves. "What brings you to the bay on this dreary day, friend?" she then inquired, her gaze warm and welcoming, "lookin' for breakfast?"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ ; ๐š˜+๐šŠ

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:59 am

VixenHeart
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
warrior - female - she/her - 31 moons - bisexual
tags: EmberScar, HoundStar, SplitFace, Thrushsong - mentions: x

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

VixenHeart's eyes glinted with a playful spark as EmberScar made his way towards her, returning the morning greeting. She couldn't help but offer a soft purr as the tom approached. She knew the moment the comment made about him being drenched came from her mouth that she had messed up. Within moments the damp pelt of EmberScar was against her. The fluffy fur she once had now clung to her side -- only on one side. With a slight huff, VixenHeart shook her head "I should of known before I said that" she said with a soft laugh. Her playful attitude cut short by the appearance of HoundStar.
Vixenheart dipped her head as her bitter leader approached "Here we go" she whispered to EmberScar as the dark tom approached. His words, which meant to hurt her didn't. VixenHeart remained silent as he threatened the downfall of the clan to be on her. Holding the urge to roll her eyes at him, she waited patiently until he walked away towards the camp entrance.
Vixehheart shook her head "Isn't he wonderful" she joked to her friend beside her before turning her gaze to the hushed camp, members were beginning to stir. Her attention was caught by SplitFace whom she flicked her tail toward in hope the molly could hear her "SplitFace. Would you be available to join EmberScar and I on a patrol?" She turned back to Emberscar with a small chuckle "Oh I should of asked if you were available for a patrol or if you know anyone else awake already" She turned hearing another voice, Vixenheart offered a tail wave at one of the other warriors, Thrushsong. She couldn't help but laugh at her comment about HoundStar's day "I thought that was a good day for him" she replied with a small whisker twitch. VixenHeart knew somewhere deep down in HoundStar that there was good in him, and joy - at least she thought. So she would take his comments and demeaning tone in stride. Trying her best as usual to see the positive side of things "He's not completely in the wrong. Today is quite slow to be started. Most of the clan seems to still be resting" she commented looking around again. Shaking her head, she had forgotten to reply to Thrushsong's original question "Yes, do you also know anyone ready to go patrol? I was thinking we could send a border patrol out to check for any other cats looking for shelter and ensure we're safe as well as a hunting patrol, maybe we could try and stock up on medicine supplies while we're out. With the amount of cats sick, it's worry some" she voiced before looking to the warriors beside her for an opinion.

WolfPaw
apprentice - male - he/him - 11 moons - bisexual
tags: SproutPaw- mentions: SmurShatter

The sound of branches cracking and cats scurrying out of dens awoke WolfPaw from his rest. A long day of learning the clan basics and assisting in hunting patrols had wiped the energy from the young apprentice. He breathed in the air and coughed as smoke filled his nostrils. He shot up, eyes wide and his mind racing. fire. he thought. WolfPaw turned, looking to see if anyone was remaining in the den. He quickly yelled "There's a fire - Run". The rest was a blur to the young cat. All he remembers was running, until his lungs ached and his legs could no longer hold him. He laid down by a broken tree, resting and praying to StarClan that he wouldn't be taken as well. When he awoke the next dawn, he searched the area. Stumbling into FallenClan and pledging his allegiance and loyalty to HoundStar.

After the fire||
Mornings were always Wolfpaw's favorite moments in the clan, even post fire - the buzz of the clan organizing morning patrols and other daily to do's intrigued the young tom. His nest was simple - yet he enjoyed it. A small twang of sadness struck him as he looked around his new "den", the old vehicles that time had worn and tested. He wondered about them. Especially with the current weather - they had these to keep them from the elements and perhaps it would be better than his original den.

Deciding that he should likely join the clan for their morning chatter, the fluffy apprentice rose to his paws and gave his shoulder a lick to flatten his fur down. Taking a deep breath, he made his way from his den towards the wet ground. Of course it was raining, how funny was life. It would of course rain after they needed it to dissolve the fire that stole their clan away from them. He looked up at the sky with a sigh leaving him. The rain drenched his coat, his fluffy fur clinging to him. It was useless to try and shake it off - as he would only become more soaked within minutes.

His eyes flicked around the camp to see who was available to chat with, he searched for his mentor, SmurShatter to see if maybe the warrior had already decided on day plans for them - or maybe they would be going on a patrol. His eyes finally landed on another apprentice, SproutPaw. He twitched his nose in excitement, he enjoyed discussions with the light colored cat. And he looked to Sproutpaw for better ways to fit into the clan. He padded over to the apprentice happily and offered a small tail wave in greeting "Good morning Sproutpaw. How was your rest?" WolfPaw asked softly hoping to make conversation. In the past, he had kept mostly to himself, watching the clan. But, with the fire he wanted that to change. He wanted to be involved in the clan more and get to know the cats that inhabited it.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:36 pm

โ˜…Thrushsongโ˜…

Female โ˜… 32 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… hetrosexual โ˜… scent: anise/pumpkin โ˜… Tags: Houndstar, Vixenheart Mentions: Dovebreeze, apprentices, Smurshatter

Thushsong's whiskers twitched humorously at the comment. She wondered for a moment then answered Vixenheart. "well, Dovebreeze doesn't seem like he's in any condition to go out today, and everyone seems to be asleep... Oh! Maybe the apprentices or smurshatter?" She sat down, thinking before continuing her chatter. "well, It doesn't look like many of the cats are available for patrols, so I think you might need to group all of us into one patrol doing all 3. I'm not sure if its safe enough to go out there in small groups." Her attention then again shifted to houndstar scowling at the clans entrance. She didn't think the deputy had much time before he lost his patience again.

โ˜…Dovebreezeโ˜…

Male โ˜… 27 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… Bisexual โ˜… scent: wheat/honey/rust โ˜… Tags: the dens

After grooming the water out of his tattered fur, Dovebreeze curled up into his warm nest. he sulked at the fact that he was unable to join patrols. he worried that he might never be able to fight, or hunt, or fish again, forever trapped within a den. To get his mind off of such thoughts, he watched some birds soar through the morning sky through one of the cracked windows of the car. he heard the soothing pitter - patter of raindrops hitting the wreaked machine's hood, melting away his worries. he began to drift off, into a dreamless sleep once again.

โ˜…Sandpawโ˜…

Male โ˜… 7 moons โ˜… Apprentice (soon to be med app) โ˜… pansexual โ˜… scent: seawater/oak โ˜… Tags: the bay, The Fisher

The young cat jumped when he heard the fluffy Calico speak to him. she now seemed even more oddly familiar. "Oh, I just meant to find something for me to eat. Not very good at hunting, fishing's what I know." he thought for a bit. he continued fishing until he caught a medium sized one. "Do you fish here often?" he asked the young molly.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ post 2 โœง ]

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:52 pm

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xx๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      GENDER. tomcat ` AGE. 42 moons ` RANK. core-member/warrior ` TAG(S). vixenheart ---> houndstar
        xxxxxxxx๏ผฉ ๏ผค๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ ....
        xxxxxxxx๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ ๏ผฉ ๏ผก๏ผญ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
          xxxxxxxx Ember laughed softly at vixenheart's comment and smirked, "Come on, you should have seen that coming from a mile away." he teased, but before any more playful banter could be spoken, houndstar appeared. his harsh words hit their mark on Vixenheart, who had only recently been appointed the new deputy. it was a lot of responsibility to be dumped on the Molly's shoulders suddenly. he didn't blame her for not being on the ball twenty-four-seven. same as he didn't blame houndstar for being on edge and stressed. houndstar is a good friend of his and Ember seemed to be just about the only one who was on his side and backing him up. he needed all the support he could get at this rate. he wasn't making any friends in the clan.
          xxxxxxxxafter houndstar had left and Vixenheart spoke with Thrushsong about houndstar's rude comments. ember frowned and huffed softly, "don't take it to heart. he is just under the pump with everything. surely you can understand? With everything that has happened?" he tried to reason with the two. though it didn't excuse houndstar for his behavior. but he understood.. well as much as he could as he couldn't fully understand the full extent of the pressure houndstar may be feeling.
          xxxxxxxx When Vixenheart spoke of him going on a patrol before asking him, he rolled his eyes at her and playfully bumped shoulders with her. "You never have to ask if I want to join on a patrol. I'm a warrior, it's part of the job. you should know I will always be the first one to put my paw up first for anything." he flicked his tail beside him before rising to his paws once again. stretching his legs as he readied himself for the patrol. hearing vixenheart ask for opinions on the patrol he sighed, "I'm happy to keep an eye open for medicine supplies. unfortunately, a lot of us don't know what we are looking for besides the basics..." he frowned in thought. they needed an expert in what plants they needed and didn't need. they needed a medicine cat. desperately.
          xxxxxxxx Ember's head tilted back as the rain began to slow down to a stop. he looked back at the few cats they had for the patrol. "i say we go. we don't have much time to discuss ideas and opinions. especially since the rain has stopped." he was short a bit with Vixen, but they didn't have time to be sitting here. they should be out and about now. his green orbs locked with vixenheart and softened a little, before he left the small circle and headed towards the camp entrance. there he spotted houndstar, "come with me, if you wish." he offered, "you could use a listening ear... or we can just do what we do best." he shrugged with a half-smirk, almost daring him to take the offer. ember would always be there for houndstar, since day one, he has been there for the other tom. today wasn't any different. he would always be there for a shoulder to lean on. he didn't expect houndstar to spill his guts to him. they could just do what they do best; which was fight or hunt something together. without another word, emberscar began to trot away at an even pace. he didn't expect houndstar to follow. he honestly expected some snarky response to his offer.

lykos brethren wrote:
      xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xx๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผธ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      GENDER. she-cat ` AGE. 38 moons ` RANK. semi-rogue ` TAG(S). the fisher (briefly)
        xxxxxxxx๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ ๏ผญ๏ผฅ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผญ๏ผก ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผง๏ผฅ๏ผด ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต
          xxxxxxxxthe gentle pitter patter of rain was a relief and much welcomed. it meant that the fire should be out and the last of the embers will be cooled down. it meant that this lone cat could travel in peace and not have to worry about the risks of a fire being nearby. in fact, the fire could bring forward some items that this she-cat may need. she also needed to do it before anyone else nearby had the same idea. but before she could bring herself to do anything else, she had one task to do beforehand. the young calico headed towards the bay with a bird in her maw. hexmoon bounded from rock to rock avoiding touching the sand as she wasn't overly a fan of the texture on her paws. until she reached the home of a little kit she slowly had become fond of. noticing that she wasn't there and must of gone fishing was the perfect time for hexmoon to place the bird she caught in the fisher's home. without a word, she disappeared back into the woods making sure she made no noise to alert the kit that may be around. it always has been this way. she never spoke to the kit, always kept her distance, and never drew attention when the kit decided to follow her. though that rarely happened. hex was rather careful with that and never wanted the kit to know where she was temporarily living. she didn't want to become responsible for her. though she didn't feel right leaving her with nothing either. it was a tough enough world as it was as an adult, it would be even harder as a kit. though this would be the last time she ever gave the kit anything. she had plans to leave the area especially now that the fire was out. she could now travel to where she intended to head towards to begin with.
          xxxxxxxxonce in the forest she could officially begin her tasks that needed to do. first, she needed to find a particular flower, a marigold, a bright yellow/orange flower that normally grows low to the ground. it wasn't long before she spotted a small cluster of them. grabbing the leaves and some petals, she chewed them in her mouth before applying the paste to her paw pads. it would help prevent her paws from getting burned by any coals that may not be fully out or cooled off. she needed to be prepared for anything, but hopefully there wouldn't be any risks as she was only passing through. she doubted anyone had claimed the territory yet, and predators wouldn't dare to come to the area surely with the fire only just being put out. in saying that, she needed to get a wriggle on before predators started to flock in for any scraps. just like that, she leapt forward and kept light on her paws to avoid overly being in contact with coals. her mind only on getting through the area as quickly as possible before anyone or anything notices her.

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xx๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผธ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผดxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      GENDER. she-cat ` AGE. 5 moons ` RANK. kit ` TAG(S). mourningdove & ratkit
        xxxxxxxx๏ผฉ ๏ผก๏ผญ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฅ, ๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผก๏ผณ ๏ผก ๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ
          xxxxxxxxlynxkit sat patiently in front of mourningdove awaiting her response to her and ratkit's request. it honestly was the stillest the kit had ever been. However, one would notice the little kit slowly vibrating with excitement and anticipation. eager to know what mourningdove would end up saying.
          xxxxxxxx "I supposed a breath of fresh air couldn't hurt us all. We can go for a stroll once it stops raining." just the words she wanted to hear. the kit excitement burst out and she sheeked out before turning and pouncing on Ratkit. "you hear that Ratkit?!" She beamed with happiness, but before Ratkit had a chance to answer she responded, "We get to go outside!" Lynx playfully nipped at the other kit before bounding over by the entrance of the nursery by mourningdove. She gently flopped beside the mother cat being aware to be careful around her belly. her head rested in between her front paws watching the outside world. her amber orbs watched intently as the warriors readied themselves for a patrol, after houndstar's harsh words. her ears flatted against her cranium she mustn't get on his bad side or in his way. she wouldn't like to be scolded by him. She felt she would probably cry if he ever did, or react poorly. there was no in-between.
          xxxxxxxx Hearing mourningdove's one rule, she wanted to roll her eyes. She hated rules, but if they were to go outside, and to do that she had to follow one rule. She might as well agree to it. "understood." she breathed out a soft sigh. her attention quickly returned to the weather outside waiting eagerly for the rain to slow its fall from the clouds above to the ground below. ' I hope it stops soon' she thought to herself as her tail lay limp beside her as the weather continued. the longer it continued the more lynx's enthusiasm slowly began to fade away. then the rain slowed to a complete stop. before mourningdove could say anything, lynxkit was on her paws, squeezing herself between the crack in the van door.
          xxxxxxxx Her paws hit the cool hard ground just outside the van. puddles of water littered the junkyard where the rain had begun to pool. there was a cool breeze that ruffled her thick fluffy fur and sent chills down her spine. it was definitely colder outside the nursery. but it was so good to be outside and to stretch her legs, and burn some energy. her head turned back to mourningdove and Ratkit in the van, "Come on slowpoke!" She teased the black kit with a playful glint in her eyes. before he could say anything, lynxkit took off at a full sprint flicking dirt up behind her. finally, she could run and felt both amazing and foreign at the same time. skidding to a halt, she stopped in front of a pile of rusted vehicles and grinned as she took it as a challenge to climb. without hesitation, she squeezed her little frame in between gaps no adult cat can get through. before reaching the roof of the highest vehicle. there she sat on her haunches her little chest rising and falling with each breath. spotting Ratkit down below she laughed, "up here!" She grinned from ear to ear, before clambering down, nearly slipping a couple of times. once on the ground, she stood in front of the other kit, and playfully swatted at him, before teasingly saying, "Try and keep up."
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ 003 โœง ]

Postby peachpit. » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:57 am

โœง ๐™ท ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š— ๐š ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›
[ Leader - He/him - 45 moons - Mentions: xxx - Tags: Emberscar, Patrol ]

Demeanor riddled with impatience, Houndstar paced in front of the rusty metal gate as he awaited the arrival of the rest of the patrol. The sky held mountains of gray swirling clouds, only interrupted by the shy embrace of the sun which peeked out ever so slightly. It was humid, and a cold wind whipped through his midnight pelt, creating a sweet hiss through the canopy of the trees.

Emberscar was the first to approach as Houndstar solemnly scowled, and with him Houndstarโ€™s attitude quelled. The tom was one of the few cats Houndstar considered a โ€œfriend,โ€ in his own weird way. Tense frame relaxing ever so slightly, the leader was relieved that Emberscar was the first to approach him, it would give him a chance to de-escalate himself.

Houndstar fell into step with Emberscar as they headed into the charred forest, sighing at his words. โ€œI donโ€™t want to talk about it. And thereโ€™s no time for roughhousing, we need to mark the borders and claim the territory before anyone else tries to.โ€ The delivery of his words lacked the usual aggression, instead they were calm and almost quiet. Houndstar didnโ€™t need to put on a front for Emberscar, the tom had already respected him as a friend more than anything. โ€œHowโ€™s Mourningdove? I dropped off Ratkit this morning in the nursery, she was still asleep when I got in there. Iโ€™m worried about her kits, she hasnโ€™t seen a medicine cat since before the fire.โ€ His black brow furrowed as he reminded himself of the predicament once again. It was not in his nature to dwell on the lives of others, but now as the leader, it was almost his job.

Houndstar walked along, marking his scent on charred tree stumps and the occasional jagged rock here and there. All the ashes picked up from his surroundings blended seamlessly in his charcoal pelt. He assumed the patrol that lingered behind him and Emberscar was doing the same, if not that, they were at least hunting. The continuous rain had done its best at smothering out any hidden embers that remained, and settling the overwhelming smell of char. Houndstar could finally pick up scents on the wind.

Lifting his nose to the sky, it hit him at once. The scent was musky, a horrid odor familiar to him at once. He stopped dead in his tracks, the fur raised on the back of his neck. Voice low, his emerald gaze darted quickly back at Emberscar. โ€œDo you smell that? Itโ€™s some kind of dog.โ€ The lingering patrol finally caught up to Emberscar and Houndstarโ€™s halt, Houndstar addressing them all at once. โ€œI have scented something, some kind of dog. I have dealt with my fair share of dogs, single handedly. With a group this size, it would be no issue chasing it out of the territory.โ€ His voice was pompous and overly-confident, the voice of a leader way in over his head. Without another word, he turned toward the scent once more and led the patrol toward the danger.

The stench was unbearably close now, and the noises grew louder with each step. Loud barks and growls, the smell of drool, Houndstarโ€™s heart pounded in his chest. He had led the patrol behind a fallen charred log, careful to remain as stealthy as possible. The scene in front of them was horrendous, a large dog covered in burns had an unfamiliar cat corned up against a tree. The molly was defending herself well, though she was outmatched by the dog no matter what. Houndstar turned to the patrol, voice hushed once again. โ€œEveryone listen. We need to charge the dog all at once, we need to frighten it. That being said, there is no room for uncertainty, we need to rush at it from the left to get it away from the rogue, make sure you scatter and cover all angles. Communicate, but silently, and make sure to herd the beast away from the rogue, and keep chasing until itโ€™s out of the territory. We are relying on the dog to choose flight, when it comes to fight or flight. If the dog chooses to fight instead, do your best to remember your warrior training and defend your clanmates.โ€

With the final sentiment, he stalked away silently to get into position. He figured he would signal to charge with a silent nod to his clanmates, and a loud yowl as he plunged into battle.

โœง ๐™ผ ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š› ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š— ๐š ๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ
[ Queen - She/her - 38 moons - Mentions: Emberscar - Tags: Ratkit, Lynxkit]

So there they sat, Mourningdove, Ratkit, and Lynxkit, awaiting the rainโ€™s pause. The pregnant molly lapped absentmindedly between Lynxkitโ€™s ears, who had flopped beside her. Her mind wandered again to the last three days, how did she end up here? Her chest grew suffocatingly tight as she thought back to Ghosthowlโ€™s last moments. If it wasnโ€™t for her fat belly, she couldโ€™ve been faster. He wouldnโ€™t have had to spend his last spurt of energy pushing her out of the way. The fear in his eyes as the tree fell on him, pinning him to the ground. She just stood there and watched it happen.

A single tear rolled down her cheek, as delicate as a pearl. She had not a moment to collect herself before Lynxkit had squeezed herself out of the door. Attempting to get to her paws to go after the kit, Mourningdove stumbled and tripped, spilling out of the nursery doors and into the mud below. The round molly landed with a rather harsh thud, her pristine pelt now imperfected by mud and grime. โ€œLynxkit!โ€ She called out, though by now the kit had been halfway through the clearing. Ratkit, however, had stayed and witnessed the scene.

โ€œIโ€™m alright Ratkit.โ€ The molly grumbled, attempting to get to her paws once again. Her pelt was slick with mud. โ€œItโ€™s just a little mud is all. Iโ€™ll take you both down to the bay so I can clean up before the patrol returns.โ€ She sighed, her tufted ears flat to her skull with annoyance. A quick shake of her beautiful face and the pair was off to collect Lynxkit. Ratkitโ€™s inquiry about sand made her chuckle, โ€œYes Ratkit, I have played in the sand. It is much easier to dig in.โ€

โ€œUp here!โ€ A familiar voice caught Mourningdoveโ€™s ear, It was Lynxkit atop a mound of cars. โ€œLynxkit! Get down this instant!โ€ She called, her white brow furrowed angrily. When the kit had finally made it to the ground, she began: โ€œJust wait until Emberscar hears about this, heโ€™s going to eat you alive!โ€ Her words were genuine at first, then drifted into a more humorous tone. โ€œCโ€™mon you two, letโ€™s head down to the bay.โ€

With both kits in tow, the small group made it down to the trash littered bay. โ€œI need to wash off all this mud, you both are welcome to dip your paws into the water, but do not go any further. Iโ€™m serious this time.โ€ She eyed both kits suspiciously, waddling over toward the shore.

She dipped into the water slowly, relief flooding her body as the pressure of her pregnant belly was lifted away in the water. It was true bliss. She waded in the water for a bit, keeping a careful eye on Ratkit and Lynxkit who had been sitting on the shore, digging holes in the sand. Her white pelt now cleaner than it was, she waddled back out of the ocean and over to the kits.

โœง ๐š‚ ๐š™ ๐š• ๐š’ ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ ๐šŽ
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Mentions: Houndstar, Emberscar - Tags: Vixenheart (Briefly) ]

Splitface did not linger long before Vixenheart beckoned her for a patrol, much to her dismay. The mollyโ€™s endless search to find her family occupied most of her night, and she was quick to feel the tiresome consequences of her actions. Her eyelids were unusually heavy, and a yawn was ever-present at the back of her throat.

โ€œSure, Vixenheart.โ€ She mewed quietly to the recently promoted deputy, perching atop a flipped plastic bucket until the patrol decided to move out. It was here, surrounded by her clanmates, a chilled wind nipping at her ears, did the idea settle into her chest. This was her new family, and it was pointless to continue her search, she had equal responsibility here, a chance at a fair life.

Crashing back after being lost in silent contemplation for so long, the warrior was quick to follow Emberscarโ€™s lead through the clearing and out of the camp, the patrol moving out alongside her. She silently trailed after Emberscar and Houndstar, careful to remain in sight of the pair, but out of earshot. She did her best to stay within the patrol, performing her duty of marking the borders silently. It was no secret Splitface was rather anti-social and standoffish, and with the amount of sleep she has had, she was rather okay with the reputation.

All of a sudden, Houndstar and Emberscar ahead had seemed to come to a dead-halt. Splitface could mark something was wrong by the pricked fur on Houndstarโ€™s neck. As she and the patrol caught up, she could see the leader discussing rather seriously to Emberscar, and then turned to the rest of the patrol.

His words made her chest tight with anxiety, pupils narrowing into razor-thin slits. There was a dog. In all of her rogue upbringing, nothing troubled her more than the thought of a dog running rampant through the forest. She made careful note of the leaders boastful and confident orders, her nerves calmed as he encouraged them it would be no problem.

Following Houndstarโ€™s orders, she slipped stealthily away from the patrol and found a place to conceal her as she awaited the ambush signal from the leader. Her heart nearly slammed in her chest, the sound of blood pumping through her ears almost drowned out the grotesque sound of the growls and bellowing barks. She prayed to Starclan things would be alright.

โœง ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š” ๐š’ ๐š
[ Kit - He/him - 4 moons - Mentions: Houndstar - Tags: Mourningdove, Lynxkit ]

Sleep ebbed away at Ratkitโ€™s conscious mind as they waited patiently for the rain to cease. He was rather warm and comfortable against Mourningdoveโ€™s warm belly, and had to fight to keep his eyes open. All of a sudden, the warmth was gone.

Coming to, rather groggily, he caught a glimpse of a fluffy white puffball tumbling out of the denโ€™s entrance. โ€œMourningdove!โ€ he called, rushing out of the den and into the mud below. โ€œAre you okay?!โ€ He asked, concerned about the mollyโ€™s babies. He didnโ€™t know much, but he knew Houndstar had been urging him to be careful around Mourningdoveโ€™s belly. He was relieved that she got up unharmed, and disregarded Lynxkitโ€™s playful comments as she darted off. The black kit was thrilled to hear she had planned to take them down to the bay! It was the only place Ratkit had yet to visit since they had called this place their home. โ€œHoundstar says sand is easy to dig, have you ever dug sand Mourningdove?โ€ He asked, looking up to the molly. The mollyโ€™s humorous response was satisfactory enough as they finally got word from Lynxkit.

โ€œUp here!โ€ Sure enough, Lynxkit had made her way onto the top of a pile of cars. Mourningdove scolded Lynxkit lightly as she finally made it down to the floor. โ€œWow! You are a good climber!โ€ He giggled and batted playfully back at the kit.

He did not argue with Mourningdoveโ€™s request to follow her down to the bay, and stuck rather close to her despite being excited to explore. She was slow and full of babies, so he had heard. Ratkitโ€™s eyes lit up with excitement at the scene of the bay. The water was moving on its own, like magic! And the sand! It was like really really soft dirt!

He didnโ€™t mind Mourningdove ordering them to stay put, he was rather enamored by the sand anyway. โ€œLynxkit! Letโ€™s see who can dig a bigger hole!โ€ Ratkit planted his two back paws firmly into the sand and with all his might, dug as fast and hard as he could. He giggled as sand flew behind him and onto Lynxkitโ€™s fur.

Without notice, Mourningdove had already completed her wash and was now back and watching them both dig tirelessly in the sand.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ ; ๐š˜+๐šŠ

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:35 am

VixenHeart
deputy - female - she/her - 31 moons - bisexual
tags: patrol - mentions: x

VixenHeart stopped conversation as the Patrol moved out. To her dismay, HoundStar had joined them and was now leading them towards the camp exit to begin the patrol for the day. She murmured a quick prayer to star clan asking for a safe and bountiful patrol as they made their way out of the camp.
Making their way into the forest, her eyes scanned the burnt tree limbs and charred ground. Where once beautiful trees stood now only stumps remained. Knowing that her initial home was no longer pained VixenHeart as she had given everything to her clan. But, times were new and she had to persevere. It was why she surprisingly was made Deputy. Her heart to her clan was obvious and she always swore that it came before anything else. Being Deputy was difficult, she was faced with new challenges but quickly VixenHeart made a mental promise to herself to figure it out - the correct way and regardless to do her best. She would be the best deputy this clan would ever have. She knew it.
Pulled away from her thoughts as a familiar scent filled her nostrils. dog. she thought as a chill ran down her spine. She had encountered a dog once before in her time as a warrior. Thankfully it was small and didn't put up much of a fight. But, she admitted to be pleased when HoundStar moved the patrol towards the scent and sounds of the canine. They needed to chase it away from their new territory.
Nodding her head to confirm HoundStar's instructions, VixenHeart turned and walked towards a hidden bush surrounding the dog. She knew it was best to be on multiple sides of the canine and prayed the rest of the patrol had the same idea when the signal was given to disperse. She took a deep breath, settling any nerves she had. This was part of the warrior life, defending your clan. With the size of their patrol this would be an easy feat. She was very confident in the cats that surrounded this stinky, loud beast.
Her ears pricked hearing HounStar yowl to accompany his nod, making the move to attack. Launching from the bush she took cover in, Vixenheart aimed towards the back leg of the dog.

WolfPaw
apprentice - male - he/him - 11 moons - bisexual
tags: SproutPaw- mentions: SmurShatter

Mornings were always Wolfpaw's favorite moments in the clan, even post fire - the buzz of the clan organizing morning patrols and other daily to do's intrigued the young tom. His nest was simple - yet he enjoyed it. A small twang of sadness struck him as he looked around his new "den", the old vehicles that time had worn and tested. He wondered about them. Especially with the current weather - they had these to keep them from the elements and perhaps it would be better than his original den.

Deciding that he should likely join the clan for their morning chatter, the fluffy apprentice rose to his paws and gave his shoulder a lick to flatten his fur down. Taking a deep breath, he made his way from his den towards the wet ground. Of course it was raining, how funny was life. It would of course rain after they needed it to dissolve the fire that stole their clan away from them. He looked up at the sky with a sigh leaving him. The rain drenched his coat, his fluffy fur clinging to him. It was useless to try and shake it off - as he would only become more soaked within minutes.

His eyes flicked around the camp to see who was available to chat with, he searched for his mentor, SmurShatter to see if maybe the warrior had already decided on day plans for them - or maybe they would be going on a patrol. His eyes finally landed on another apprentice, SproutPaw. He twitched his nose in excitement, he enjoyed discussions with the light colored cat. And he looked to Sproutpaw for better ways to fit into the clan. He padded over to the apprentice happily and offered a small tail wave in greeting "Good morning Sproutpaw. How was your rest?" WolfPaw asked softly hoping to make conversation. In the past, he had kept mostly to himself, watching the clan. But, with the fire he wanted that to change. He wanted to be involved in the clan more and get to know the cats that inhabited it.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:26 am

โ˜…Thrushsongโ˜…

Female โ˜… 32 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… hetrosexual โ˜… scent: anise/pumpkin โ˜… Tags: Patrol, Hexmoon

The Molly followed the rest of the patrol silently as they scented the borders. she looked around at the charred remains of the forest. the rain gave about an odd sense of calm as they all walked through the mud. suddenly, she looked to the ground and saw tracks that made her heart bump in her throat. "a dog" she thought. it was unmistakable. she began to hear the harsh growling and snapping of jaws. it was a big one, circling a tortoiseshell cat. she looked to her fellow clanmates, waiting for a signal to strike. she then heard Houndbellow's screech and lunged at the dog, going for the eyes as she yowled furiously.

โ˜…Dovebreezeโ˜…

Male โ˜… 27 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… Bisexual โ˜… scent: wheat/honey/rust โ˜… Tags: the dens

-Asleep-

โ˜…Sandpawโ˜…

Before he could hear an answer, he saw the familiar faces of MourningDove and the kits, playing in the sand. he walked to them with the fish, before placing it at the queen's paws."kits elders and queens eat first, apprentices eat last" he recited in his mind. he looked up to the molly. "what are you doing in the bay?" he asked, timidly.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me