เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby wonpil » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:44 pm

โ˜‡ WILDFLECK
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
          ( Rank: Warrior ) xx( Location: Deep parts of the forest ) xx( Mentions: x )xx ( Tagged: Stormpaw, Russetnose, Lemmingpaw, Ghostrunner, Patchpaw, Dapplepaw )
        Her paws felt lighter, like a weight was lifted off her chest at the end of her speech. But, she didn't make it far before the ends of her pelt rose. Birds shrieked calls of alarm in front of them, and her eyes widened farther than ever. "Wait, stop, I think -" Before she could even finish her sentence the eerie creaking and waving of branches in front of them cracked letting out an ear splitting screech before landing a few mouse lengths in front of them before enveloping in a cloud of dirt and dust. "What in Starclans na-" Patchpaw had started off from a few tail lengths ahead of her, her head whipped around to find mud, hurtling straight towards them. Sharp pointed sticks, conjoined with rocks and water suddenly encased her paws. Her shoulders heaved with effort to rip them free from the mud and flee, her senses felt like they were on fire.

Her eyes scanned the tree tops frantically on an escape route, hoping to be able to gain ground and lead the others to safety. Her paws felt rooted to the ground as chaos unfolded around her, the mud reaching just below her belly fur. A small gray and yellow body caught her attention before her head disappeared underneath the murky depths. "Dapplepaw!" she screeched, heading towards the current wave of mud being hurtled towards them where she had vanished. Her eyesight had never left the spot as she came up onto it, desperately clawing at the murky ground blindly. "Please, please, please.." She begged her ears pinned to the back of her head.

At last, she had clawed a solid form that was eerily still. Screwing her eyes shut and holding her breath, Wildfleck submerged her head underneath before opening her jaws and clamping harshly onto Dapplepaws tuft. Water and mud instantly swarming her mouth as she held back coughing whilst trying to cling onto her apprentices fur.

After what felt like forever, her head broke the surface once more her eyes skewed shut. She turned, and trudged foreword blindly eventually feeling the water level reach just above her paws. Russetnoses' shrill call sounded around her as she laid Dapplepaw's limp body on the ground in front of her. Sickly anxiety rushed over her, "I have to f-f-in Dapplepaw first s-shes my apprentice, my first one" She sputtered on, pawing frantically at the small, mud slicked fur in front of her. "B-but I can't see, I- I can't see anything!" She cried out, sheathing her claws as best as she could with all the mud underneath them. Pawing frantically at her face where the mud had slowly dried up, light breaking its way out. She could see, still pretty foggy, but it was better than nothing. A whine broke out of the slicked she-cat as she gazed down at the sodden fur beneath her, leaning down to Dapplepaws nose and listening intently, but there was nothing. Wildfleck knew it, she was gone, and it was all her fault. "I- I will make this up to you." she whined out, dragging the apprentice to reside under a tree where the mud hadn't reached yet.

Her pelt weighed down her body as she splashed back into the muddy water, which had slowed down tremendously at this point. "Russetnose!" she called as she raced past him and back towards where she had found Dapplepaw. "Search here, this is where I found Dapplepaw." She rasped hoarsely, suddenly feeling like she hadn't had any water in a moon. "Patchpaw! Stormpaw!" She cried out, her voice breaking. Her paws worked furiously over the mud, rocks lodged themselves in between her claws and shredded her paw pads - But she didn't care, there wasn't any way she could lose anyone else. It was her fault she lead her patrol out this far anyways.

โ˜‡ PATCHPAW
          ( Rank: Apprentice ) xx( Location: Deep parts of the forest ) xx( Mentions: x )xx ( Tagged: Stormpaw, Russetnose, Lemmingpaw, Ghostrunner, Patchpaw, )
        Patchpaws ears perked as he bounded forward ahead of the patrol, his nose high up in the air. Something was off, and badly he just couldn't figure out what. He turned around and locked eyes with Wildfleck, who looked like someone had just put a dead rat in her nest. "What in Starclans na-" he started before the sound of something crashing from the sky had him rooted to the ground, his large black and white body huddled close to the ground as he waved his head around madly.

He had seen it coming, the whirl of black mud first swamped his paws and his tail was pulling him further down the slope due to the mud. His large black paws churned the mud, pain shooting up both of his forepaws as he collided with a larger stone. Panic set every nerve in his body on fire as he gazed around, Wildfleck was swimming towards the current yowling what sounded like nonsense to him, but where were his friends? "Stormpaw! Lemmingpaw!" He called out, a large rush of slick mud reaching just below his chin, "I-I need help! I think.." He grunted out, the pressure from the mud caked on his chest making his breath come out in raspy huffs.

Panic finally set in as he noticed everyone was already dealing with the mudslide on their own, he would have to get out of this on his own. He could feel his paws had already solidified below him, he yanked his paws and gut-wrenching pain that he had never felt before shot up into his shoulder. He cried out an ear splitting screech and threw his head back in pain as the water slowly filled his mouth. He spat it out, heaving at the grassy, mud filled taste that he couldn't get out of his mouth. Suddenly, the eerie creaking had silenced and the mud had stopped rushing against his body. His chest heaved with the effort to keep his head raised and above the level of water. Exhaustion clawed at the deepest parts of his bones, his eyelids fluttering in an effort to stay awake. Eventually the noises around him muffled out, the cry of cats, the exhaustion stopped- and the cold that gripped him seemed at last to let him go.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:07 pm

Gullsplash
Warrior | 25 M | Male | Tags: Hopperpaw | Mentions: N/A

After the rogue ran away into the forest, Gullsplash tended to Hopperpaw. "Are you ok?" Gullsplash mewed softly to the frightened apprentice. Gullsplash checked Hopperpaw's body, and seeing no serious injuries, he sighed in relief. This encounter reminded Gullsplash of back when his father died from a rogue attack, and how he wants to get revenge on them now. Rogues must never feel like they could just go into clan territory and wreak havoc as they please. These uncertain lands above camp should belong to FallsClan.

Snakepaw
App | 7 M | Female | Tags: Mothgaze | Mentions: N/A

Snakepaw shrunk back when she heard Mothgaze shout. "I- I panicked! I just wanted to get away as fast as possible!" she cried, ears flattened and tail drooping. She squeaked and squirmed as her mentor pulled her by the scruff of her neck. "Ow! Let go of me!" she yelped. After Mothgaze took Snakepaw back to camp, she felt hurt because of how her mentor scolded her for running away. "I'm sorry, Mothgaze. I'll do better next time," she mewed. "Next time?! Oh no, what if another rockslide happens?" the terrified apprentice suddenly thought. Snakepaw, scared again, ran to the apprentice den and hid under a piece of moss.

Gorgefang
Warrior | 48 M | Male | Tags: Wildfleck, Russetnose, Patchpaw | Mentions: Stormpaw, Dapplepaw

After Gorgefang dodged the falling walnut tree, he tried to find the other cats, as he got separated from them by the broken branches. He then heard Wildfleck's yowl and ran toward their direction. Seeing Dapplepaw's body on the ground, he became very worried for Stormpaw and Patchpaw. He rushed over to join her in digging them out of the mud. Gorgefang's paws sunk into the slimy earth, sending shivers up his spine. He found a muzzle with a black patch sticking out of the mud. "I think I found Patchpaw!" he yowled to Russetnose and Wildfleck. "Patchpaw, can you hear me?" he cried, but he couldn't see any signs of life in the submerged apprentice.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Postby Nunavik » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:58 pm

โ› ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
    ( 35 moons / tom / apprentice, Finchpaw / tags: Rumblespout, Lightpaw, Owlsong )

Lynxspring's tail brushed quickly against the ground of the camp. The tip of it angling left and right once in a few seconds - the only cue of his unease in the recent train of events. Perhaps there was some truth to Neritebloom's words on a curse upon these lands. The cream-and-white tom cat was never going to admit anything of the sort now, but he felt the anxiety and fear like a blanket over his skin. Poised and confident in his posture, Lynxspring continued to not give away his emotions as he watched on of the chaos. Although spent, with cats returning and the added eyes of their clanmates, Lynxspring began to feel uneasy allowing the unconscious Mistback to remain in the center of their home with her father, obviously distressed before her.

Fear for his clanmates possibly affected by the mudslide and although he wished to be apart of their recovery, Lynxspring found himself being more useful with Mistback. Lynxspring offered Lightpaw a brief smile. The young medicine cat apprentice was obviously shaken. "Let Owlsong and I, save your strength." The tom cat told himself to check in with the apprentice later when the dust had settled. After a steadying breath, Lynxspring pressed forward. The male pressed his warm nose to Rumblespout's ear, his cream-and-white fur an odd contrast to the elder's solid gray. "Come Rumblespout." He muttered to the elder, keeping his voice soft and quiet, away from prying ears. "Let Owlsong and I carry her to the medicine cat den. She shouldn't be here in the open for prying eyes." Although moving her move likely wouldn't help, Lynxspring would be the first to admit he would not want to be in such a vulnerable place even when that place was home. Additionally, he would not even attempt to pull her father away from her.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
    ( 41 moons / she-cat / apprentice, Hopperpaw / tags: Cinnamonthorn (briefly), Rabbitsong and Swallowsight (briefly), Skyestar, clanmates in camp )

Spottedfeather's soft eyes peered at Cinnamonthorn as she spoke to her. The dilute calico offered a tilt of her head, expressing her concern but also curiosity. "If there was, they'll find them." The she-cat responded coolly. Her eyes then wandered to Rabbitsong and Swallowsight. "We'll alert Briarseed and Skyestar. Be safe." Effectively dismissed, Spottedfeather collected herself and followed after Cinnamonthorn, the apprentices' on their patrol in tow.

Spottedfeather's whiskers twitched softly against the soft breeze as they waded into the camp. The camp's clearing was full of their clanmates. It appeared there was more that occurred than the recent mudslide. The she-cat could just make out Mistback's soaked figure, limp on the ground surrounded by her father, Lightpaw, Lynxspring, and Owlsong. There were others but the majority lingered on the outskirts.

With so many of their clanmates out, Skyestar was quick to project her voice over them. With duties divided up, Spottedfeather found herself fueled with renewed energy. "Of course, Skyestar" The calico responded, "Rabbitsong took Swallowsight, Starlingflight, and I assume his apprentice to the mudslide. If you're quick, you may arrive at the same time. Be careful."

Still pressed close to the entrance of the camp, Spottedfeather padded further in to join her clanmates in the center. "Any able bodies, find a buddy and search for anything that may help our medicine cats with possible injuries either in the camp or just outside. Stay close to home and avoid any suspicious terrain."

โ› ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
    ( 29 moons / tom / apprentice, Kyanitepaw / tags: Kyanitepaw, Rabbitsong, Swallowsight )

The ground beneath him shook violently, forcing the tom-cat to sink to his haunches. His solid, green eyes were pinned to his apprentice the majority of the time, watching as she tumbled into the base of a neighboring tree. Attempting to waste his breath to shout orders to her would have wasted his time - and hers. He had come to a mutual understanding that anything remotely sane need not be said. Kyanitepaw was as arrogant as she was smart, Starlingflight had found in the more serious things, he could rely on her to act responsibly. Once the earth beneath him had stopped shaking, the tom-cat approached the she-cat. A onceover told him everything he needed to know before he bounded off in search of their patrol. An mudslide, of all things. There was no time of loner activities now.

Before Starlingflight could breath a word into the humid air, a crashing sound came from just beyond their location. Then, the scent of Swallowsight and finally, the she-cat came into view. Thorns stuck out in every direction of her coat and had it not been for the urgent tone in her voice, Starlingflight would have taken a few moments to poke fun at the sight of her. But, she came bearing news and given the earthshake just moments before, the dark tabby was on as high alert as she. "We saw." Starlingflight answered evenly, using his tail to absentmindedly brush a few fallen leaves from his coat. "What else does StarClan want to throw at us today?" He added beneath his breath.

Swallowsight's orders came as to no surprise for him. He gave the she-cat a firm nod, acknowledging her words without adding more. Then, like he knew it was coming next in the heartbeats that followed, Kyanitepaw demanded to join him. Starlingflight immediately closed his eyes and began counting to ten, feeling his temper begin to rise like a wildfire. Had Swallowsight not been present, he might have immediately whirled to box her ears but instead, he counted. He then took in a deep breath and turned his head to Kynaitepaw, his green eyes blazing with annoyance. "I'm sorry. When did you suddenly become the mentor and I, the apprentice, to be given an order?" He demanded. His tone, even but firm, became more laced with anger as he added, "She gave you an order and although I let you tell me off, you will respect what any warrior orders you to do."

Starlingflight glanced forward towards Swallowsight. "Tell Rabbitsong I'll be right there." He wasn't sure if she had even heard him as the she-cat had bounded away the same way she had came before he had even completed his sentence. Perfect, he thought. The dark tabby closed his eyes again, letting his brain quickly weigh his options. What would the cost be with his apprentice if he enforced Swallowsight and Rabbitsong's order? Would she disobey him if he did and go anyway? Part of him wasn't sure and that small part had him sighing deeply. He turned back to Kyanitepaw. "You will obey every order any of the warriors give you without any lip. And I swear, I will make you regret going if anyone has to tell you something twice, do you understand?" He didn't wait for a response. Taking the lead, Starlingflight led the way through the brambles Swallowsight had ran through.

With Kyanitepaw in tow, Starlingflight arrived just in time to the other half of the patrol departing. The dark tabby bowed his head to the deputy, "I'm here, Rabbitsong." The warrior meowed. He took a seat, wrapping his long tail over his paws. "Kyanitepaw will be joining us. If she puts one paw out of line, she'll be sent back to camp."
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:32 pm

- - -| Mistback |- - -
She/her โ›ฒ 43 Moons ๐Ÿ’™ Fallsclan Camp โ˜„๏ธ Tagged; Lightpaw, Rumblespout

The darkness behind her eyes has given Mistback some time to think. Or, well, not really think so much as her mind conjures images in its fervor to keep itself at attention and from sinking fully into the inky black of that forever-sleep. In the flashes, she sees her family as it was--her father and mother, her old mate and her daughter, all stood across a rushing river staring at her. Her maw tries to form their names, call out to them, but no words come out. She walks forward instead, and when she jumps to cross the river and stand again by their sides, Thundercloud shoves Dapplepaw forward to where Mistback would have landed, causing both mollies to fall into the water.

The second the phantom feeling of water rushing up around her ears overtakes Mistback, she awakens. Her time is brief, her head throbs and bleeds anew, but she can actually form a word here. Her eyes crack open, but she can't see anything. Hopefully cats are around. Hopefully her whispered words get to them, even if they're barely audible.

"Milktuft... Milktuft... don't go to Starclan, come back, come back, Milktuft... Milktuft don't go..."

- - -| Dapplepaw |- - -
She/her ๐Ÿ‚ 10 Moons ๐Ÿ’› Deep parts of the forest ๐Ÿช Tagged; Wildfleck

Dapplepaw is quiet. Silent, even, as her patrol moves. Once again saddled with a mentor she doesn't like. Her leader's word is law, but she can be annoyed by it as much as she wants. Keeping with the other apprentices, and keeping her head down, made ot very easy for Dapplepaw to be caught unaware. Who knew that brooding moodily about being stuck with a cat she doesn't respect would make her less aware?

The mud hits, and Dapplepaw's world becomes very dark. It takes her longer than she would ever admit to realize what was happening, but after a split second she gets it. Most of her body is relatively safe under a rocky outcrop, protecting her still-growing body from the true heft of the mud, but it can't protect all of her. Her head and upper legs are swallowed completely. She struggles against the tide of muck, mouth opening to try and scream which really doesn't help at all. Unable to breathe, Dapplepaw fights against the mud until the lack of air knocks her out.

Unlike her mother, Dapplepaw's darkness doesn't conjure images. It is simply dark. It simply consumes any light. Dapplepaw is pretty sure she is dead.

Until she feels air again. It takes her a few seconds of startling silence, but the last dregs of energy in her body spark a final time and Dapplepaw coughs up the mud and muck lodged in her throat. Her breathing isn't the easiest, but pathetic wheezing is better than the alternative.

- - -| Risingpaw |- - -
They/it ๐Ÿต๏ธ 17 Moons ๐Ÿงก Fallsclan Camp ๐ŸŒ  Tagged; Owlsong, Owlsong's patrol, Lightpaw

Uneasiness thrashes in Risingpaw's gut. Though, it has been since they awoke. They had pushed it off to pad after Owlsong and gather herbs with the safety of a patrol, but soon they are proven wrong.

Mistback. Wasn't she the cat that her mother said "stole" Risingpaw's uncle Thundercloud away from his family? Thye hadn't spoken to her since Dapplepaw was born and Risingpaw had sat in on the whole gross process to learn how to deal with kittings, but they're pretty sure she isn't a bad cat. Why would Starclan allow a tragedy like this to befall her? What the hell are they thinking?

When they return to camp, Risingpaw disappears briefly to scrounge around for any spare herbs, ignoring little Lightpaw as they go. Mistback is... kin, in a distant way, so Risingpaw ought to do their best to aid her, even if Risingpaw didn't actually care for most of their family. Maybe they cared because she wasn't his family by blood? Maybe. Maybe maybe maybe. Maybe's won't help. Risingpaw hisses at the ruined herb garden in frustration, before turning tail with a clump of damp moss to return to Mistback's side. They stand beside Lynxspring, glowering darkly down at Lightpaw. "I agree with Lynxspring. Lightpaw, come to the medicine cat den and help me locate anything that didn't get swept away. We especially need cobwebs to keep her blood in her body, unless someone would like to volunteer to hold moss on her head for a few days."

(Please dm me to tell me if anything is up with any of the three replies! I skimmed everything, but I'm liable to forget something.)
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(11)

Postby selasphorys » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:44 am

๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐——
    (medicine cat) (27 mns) (she/her) (appr: lightpaw & risingpaw) (x)
    (location: medicine den --> camp) (tags: pumpkinpatch, sykestar, lightpaw, risingpaw, lynxspring, ripplestream, cats in camp) (mentions: neritebloom, rumblespout, honeyfern, eeleyes)

It all shattered with the crash of pawsteps as Pumpkinpatch tore into camp.

This fragile peace. This tenuous silence. This moment with Sykestar--- gathering darkness, gathering light--- scattered into nothingness in a blink of an eye. Murmurs of the prophecy still echoed through the medicine cat's skull, shaking, aching to be spoken. And now it was as if these tremors had begun to reverberate into her reality. Thundering songs to thundering steps, blurring into a single roar. Briarseed felt as dizzy as a spinning leaf in this storm. She could only sit and sift through Pumpkinpatch's broken words: Mistback... medicine... bleeding... damp moss... cobwebs.

Briarseed was too stunned to act. Only her heart drummed on, rhythm quickening as frozen terror gripped her limbs. A thick numbness coated her tongue and throat. She couldn't speak, couldn't think of a single thing to do. Even when Pumpkinpatch looked up at her with that hesitant orange gaze, even when the warrior left the den without an answer. The medicine cat drifted out after her into the clearing, carried by currents far larger than herself. She looked upon the camp as if from a great distance. Slowly, too slowly, she began to register the sight ahead. There lay Mistback, limp and unresponsive. Lightpaw examined the molly, then Sykestar. Neritebloom, Rumblespout, and Risingpaw brought over moss. She could feel the glare of each eye on her, piercing her from every angle like beams through crumpled leaves. Yellows and oranges, greens and blues, all awaiting her declaration of Mistback's condition. Mired in indecision, Briarseed took a feeble step forward, then another.

From this closer vantage point, she could see Mistback's head wound more clearly. Pumpkinpatch had indeed patched up the molly's injury. The young warrior had done a good job of it too, from the looks of it. The bleeding had mostly stopped with the application of moss and cobwebs. Memories resurfaced, of Pumpkinpaw's stolen glances at the medicine den not long ago. Briarpaw had stolen this life from her, hadn't she? She never forgot that feeling of guilt that bubbled up with every failure. Briarseed never deserved to be medicine cat.

Sykestar's call for cobwebs pulled her from her tangled thoughts. Before she could act, her leader replaced the drenched cobwebs with those from her own stockpile. Briarseed just stood there. That's right--- everyone, everyone was doing her job for her. In this critical moment, Briarseed had done nothing for her clan. Here she was, powerless, invisible, worse than useless.

The words of the prophecy echoed louder and louder in her mind, turning to a scream as a powerful sound split the sky.

Roots will rise as rocks now roll...

In that sound she heard the clattering of falling stones, so many they were indistinguishable.

...birds take flight over bog and wall...

She heard the screech of geese escaping to a sky that cats could never claim.

...when storm strikes and splits the mount...

She heard a river of mud sweeping away the stone that dared resist its flow and the cats that trusted it.

...falls will flow and know no bounds.

And in that sound she knew the crumbling of everything she held dear, as earth collapsed around them.

But if this, even all this, was a mere tremor, then what in StarClan's name could it signify?

Briarseed could no longer dwell in the past or future. Not anymore. Though fear coiled like thorns around her, from ears to tailtip, she chose to focus on the present. Snapping back to her senses, she forced herself to examine Mistback more closely. The medicine cat lay her head on her sodden flank, feeling the faint but steady rise and fall of her chest. She still breathed. Her heart still beat. Thank StarClan. The main problem now was her head injury. The gash only seemed to scratch the surface, so it would be fine as long as they stopped the bleeding and prevented infection. But if her brain was damaged or skull fractured, no herbs could save her. Only time could tell. She had to address the clan's fears before they overwhelmed them. "Please don't worry! Mistback is alive and breathing. She will be a-alright," Briarseed declared. The tremor in her voice betrayed her true uncertainty.

Mistback would need to be monitored closely, somewhere quieter and cleaner. Luckily, Lightpaw had some warriors ready to take the patient away. Briarseed chimed in with a soft plea of her own: "Everyone, please...! No crowding around, medicine cats need space to work. Clear a path to the medicine den so Mistback can be carried safely there." Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears, at least in the case of Rumblespout. The elder hovered over Mistback, not taking his eyes off her. Briarseed didn't have it in her to tear him from his daughter, so she was beyond grateful to Lynxspring for dealing with him. The red molly flashed him a weary smile and lightly touched her tail to his flank in gratitude. She gave her apprentice further instructions before she left: "Lightpaw, don't leave her side. Keep her head elevated to prevent swelling, and watch carefully for any changes to her condition. Dress her wound with a poultice of dried oak leaves, horsetail, and goldenrod, changing the dressing periodically. And get something for Lynxspring's breathing while he's in the den."

Briarseed listened to Sykestar and Spottedfeather as they addressed the clan. She dipped her head when her leader asked her to join Ripplestream's rescue patrol. "Of course, Sykestar. I'll be back with some traveling herbs," she meowed, trying to keep her voice strong.

Outside the medicine den, she saw Risingpaw and figured she should say something before it did more work than it needed. She had already done an inventory check this morning. "Risingpaw, um, I see that you're taking stock of our remaining herbs. That's great! I looked at what we had this morning. I saved some herbs from the garden, including horsetail and chervil. There's also some reserves of oak and elder leaves, and a little goldenrod. Could you work with Spottedfeather in leading the supply preparations? Tell the warriors which herbs we need most and where to find them. And prepare a clean area of the elder's den with additional nests for the injured. I-if you want to that is..." The young medicine cat trailed off into a mumble, visibly uncomfortable with giving orders to Risingpaw. The older apprentice had never seen her as an authority figure. She rattled off the herbs she could think of, feeling a little more comfortable with a topic she knew well. "But you're right, we definitely need cobwebs. Also rush stalks and ivy for binding sticks, comfrey for sprains, marigold for infection. They should all be found close to camp. Take Pumpkinpatch with you if she has rested enough, Honeyfern and Eeleyes too. I'm keeping Lightpaw occupied with Mistback and Lynxspring, so maybe start by talking with Spottedfeather?" She felt nervous about telling them what to do, but she had to go. With a hasty nod, she dashed into the den to grab the herbs she needed for the mudslide rescue.

Briarseed took the leftover ragwort scraps from the garden, as well as elder leaves, honey-soaked moss, chamomile, and juniper berries. She returned to Sykestar and Ripplestream with a bundle wrapped in leaves. "I'm ready to go," she mumbled through the herbs, stiffly dipping her head to both mollies.

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง
    (elder) (121 mns) (he/him) (x)
    (location: camp) (tags: lightpaw, neritebloom, lynxspring, owlsong) (mentions: sykestar)

Rumblespout looked from Owlsong to Lynxspring and back again, yellow gaze wild as he awaited answers. His ears flattened with disappointment from their responses, or lack thereof. He got nothing from the Owlsong. The inexperienced warrior just gawked with her mouth half-open, so he turned to Lynxspring with mounting impatience. The tom's response told him far too little, but it was enough for now. "Thank you, Lynxspring," he replied with a curt nod.

Before he could question him further, Neritebloom interjected with a panicked comment of her own: "This cursed lands will kill us all..." Matted hairs rising along his spine, Rumblespout whirled around to stare her down. Crude words from a loner! He fixed her with a burning glare and parted his jaws, outraged at her irreverence. But before he could launch into a tirade, the leader and medicine cats stepped in. His daughter's condition came first. Lightpaw's soothing presence managed to cool his anger for a moment. Like a storm cloud, he hovered over the apprentice's shoulder as he assessed Mistback. He barely moved aside when Sykestar approached to examine his daughter. Every gray hair stood on end.

The longer Rumblespout sat in this forced silence, the more powerless he felt. Lightpaw's request for wet moss gave him the sense of duty he so desperately needed. Pent-up agitation winding through every muscle, he sprang to his feet and shot after Neritebloom. Rumblespout made a point of not working with the former loner, instead finding another patch of clean moss to bring to Lightpaw. As he returned, a certain sound stopped him in his tracks. It was far away but unmistakeable. He could feel it in his old bones--- a low rumble, then a heavy crashing that reverberated through the canyon. This must be a mudslide.

Memories of devastation returned, landslides of his warrior days flooding through his head. FallsClan had stood its ground through these storms before. And it could do it again. He returned to find Sykestar in rightful control of the situation. As his leader raised her voice into a yowl, Rumblespout felt his heart roar in his ears. This clan would not fall. Not today, not ever.

After placing the wet moss by the medicine cats, he settled in beside his daughter. With Neritebloom close by, he could no longer ignore her words that dug like barbs in his tail. "Neritebloom. You said our territory is cursed, that we have to leave it behind. Never speak like that again. This land is a gift to us from StarClan," he growled, using all his effort to keep his voice steady. He drew in a long, shaky breath. The elder tried to calm them both before he got into another frenzy. "We will be fine. We will get through this landslide, and many more in moons to come. Don't blame our home for my daughter's mistake. Mistback is but a fool, always wandering by the river alone without a scrap of sense in her head. If she had joined a patrol like she was supposed to, this never would have happened. Once she wakes I'll teach her a lesson she won't soon forget." Shaking his head, Rumblespout let his hackles lower. His words might seem callous with Mistback's life hanging in the balance, but this was his only way to cope. Complaining about his wayward daughter was the closest thing he had to normalcy. And if he could just hold onto that fraying thread, pretend that Mistback would see another day and another lecture, then maybe everything would really be alright.

As what-ifs and worries paraded through his head, Rumblespout scrutinized his foolish daughter with narrowed eyes. He waited for any sign of movement, any answer. Even as Briarseed raised her quavering voice to report about Mistback's condition, he never left her side. That uncertain excuse for a medicine cat would only say whatever was needed to reduce panic. No, he would trust his own two eyes when they see his daughter come back to life. The elder crouched above her bleeding head now, unaware of how close he had gotten. He barely stirred when Lynxspring's soft words reached his ears. The gentle tom's warmth diffused through him, slowly calming the chaos in his skull. "Alright, I'll go," he finally relented. But before he could step away, he spied the familiar blue of her eyes. "Wait...! She's awake. Mistback, I'm here, I'm here--" Rumblespout shut his mouth and listened. He strained his ears to hear every whispered word. After a breath, she was gone again. "Milktuft..." he mused aloud. That dull-eyed layabout who could never get back on her paws after the loss of her mate? Why would she ask about... unless... she wasn't wandering alone today. He staggered backward. "Has anyone seen Milktuft?" Rumblespout asked the cats around him, new urgency in his cry.

๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: near whirlpool) (tags: rabbitsong, starlingflight, kyanitepaw) (mentions: none)

After Swallowsight's frantic crash through the brambles, no sight could bring her greater relief than Kyanitepaw's familiar glare. They're safe, thank StarClan. The nod from Starlingflight was all she needed to see. Mind still racing at lightning speed, Swallowsight tensed her muscles and readied to leave. They hadn't the time to entertain an apprentice's protests. Certain that Starlingflight would somehow deal with Kyanitepaw, she vanished into the woods on a sprint back to Rabbitsong.

Swallowsight skidded to a stop in front of him, panting as she reported, "I found them. Starlingflight is coming--" She paused to take a breath, reflecting fully on the exchange she had witnessed. "--and probably Kyanitepaw as well." The molly sighed, nose wrinkling in resignation. Knowing that obstinate apprentice, there would be no stopping her. Better have her here under supervision, than out there all alone. The last thing they needed was a young cat's reckless heroics.

Taking a deep breath of damp air, Swallowsight tried to calm her drumming heart. The warrior was as frazzled as her fur, knotted with thorns. She needed a clear head for the rescue. When Starlingflight and Kyanitepaw finally appeared, she was ready. Swallowsight looked to Rabbitsong with a steady gaze, prepared to leap into action at a moment's notice.

๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ช
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: unclear territory between clan and rogue) (tags: gullsplash, falcon) (mentions: none)

Desperation thundered in his ears. Hopperpaw kicked and kicked, legs battering at the rogue's underside in a vain attempt to push her off. But her claws only dug deeper into his thin shoulders, cutting like fear that writhed in his belly. Then-- suddenly-- the weight lifted. Gullsplash smashed into her side. Gulping down panicked breaths, Hopperpaw stumbled to his paws and stared as they fought. By the time the world stopped spinning, she was already gone. The young tom's terror did not leave with her. His wide eyes remained fixed in the direction the rogue retreated. He watched as the fronds of undergrowth shook, slowed, and stopped.

"We-- we did it," Hopperpaw muttered, realization slowly dawning on him. His voice rose. "We really did it! We defeated a rogue!" He looked up at Gullsplash, admiration shining on his face. Rogues weren't half as scary as ol' Rumblespout made them out to be. "I'm okay," he responded after checking himself for injuries. Parts of his chest, flanks, and belly still stung from the rogue's thorn-sharp claws, but besides a few light cuts he was good to go. "You alright? That fight looked pretty tough." An involuntary shudder passed through his body. He glanced around warily for any more rogues, suddenly remembering the danger they were still in. Even though he put on a brave face afterward, Hopperpaw wasn't exactly keen on another fight. Maybe after a lot more training, with sheathed claws, he might take another step into the great unknown. For now though, Hopperpaw turned tail and headed back to familiar ground.

"Let's get out of here. Maybe we can still hunt a little once we're back in our territory?" he asked Gullsplash. As soon as they reported the rogue attack, Sykestar would have their pelts. No lies could get them out of this one. Part of him still wanted to return with at least a mouse or two, to soften the blow. That is, until a far-off rumble interrupted his plans. Ears pricking at the sound, Hopperpaw crouched close to the stone. The rock never felt so fragile beneath his paws. "I dunno what that was, but we gotta get back to camp now," he meowed, voice tense. After the attack, he had become a lot jumpier than he would admit. They'd have to be careful on their way down the cliffside.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 am

โœง ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹ ๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ Deputy - He/him - 45 moons - Heterosexual - Mentions: Briarseed, Sykestar, Patchpaw- Tags: Swallowsight, Starlingflight, Kyanitepaw, Wildfleck ]

Swallowsightโ€™s minuscule frame emerged hurriedly through the undergrowth of flora, her words a soft murmur to the heartbeat pounding in Rabbitsongโ€™s ears. He tended to her words carefully, brow furrowing as the molly explained Kyanitepaw would be joining them. The sentiment that the apprentice would be safer under extreme supervision went unsaid between the two, and the deputy took a deep breath in.

โ€œThank you for retrieving them, Swallowsight.โ€ His voice was still spun-as-sugar, though now lacking the wholesome nature it so usually carried. The silence between the pair hadnโ€™t carried long before Starlingflight and Kyanitepaw joined them.

โ€œI understand, Starlingflight.โ€ The deputy spoke, his words rather curt. The rescue efforts had already inflamed his anxiety, and now a reckless apprentice had been joining them into unfamiliar, risky conditions. โ€œPlease be mindful that she is your responsibility, and the consequences of what lies ahead of us are dire. Life and death.โ€

With that quick sentiment, Rabbitsong turned toward the direction of the mudslide, blue paws thundering against the damp earth beneath him. The faster he ran, the less his mind was able to focus on how upset his mind had been. Festering with doubt and anxiety, he prayed to Starclan there were any survivors at all.

Halting so fast that the momentum nearly knocked him over, Rabbitsongโ€™s blue eyes could not begin to fathom the scene before him. Thick mud caked over the once familiar ridge, trees swaying unsteadily and clanmates digging desperately through the muck. โ€œStarclan help us.โ€ The words trembled on his lips. Rabbitsong felt small. The feeling of being a kit, being a runt, it flooded into him at once. He wanted to run. His desperate gaze found Swallowsightโ€™s, the same feeling of fear locked into her expression. He couldnโ€™t run, not from her.

He began barking orders: โ€œQuickly now you three, help the efforts of those who are already digging. And Starclan help me, please be careful!โ€ He urged before leaping into action himself. He needed to speak with Wildfleck and get a head count of everyone who was on her patrol.

Gracefully weaving through the mucky terrain, he joined Wildfleck and Gorgefang who had been digging for what he assumed were buried clanmates. Wasting no time, he joined in on their efforts to unearth whatever laid buried beneath. โ€œWildfleck,โ€ He spoke through raspy breaths, โ€œWhat is the headcount of your patrol? How many are buried and injured?โ€ He needed to send word back to camp so they could properly prepare. His muscles strained as he got to work, the muddied face of Patchpaw nearly brought a sob to his chest. How could Starclan be so cruel? To make them unearth the youth of the clan from the mud? Rabbitsong hoped Briarseed and Sykestar had been on their way. He continued to unearth Patchpaw, whoโ€™s body had now been halfway free, and waited silently for Wildfleckโ€™s response.

At this moment, digging out the body of a young apprentice from the mud, his decision was made. They needed to leave.

โœง ๐™ฟ ๐šž ๐š– ๐š™ ๐š” ๐š’ ๐š— ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŒ ๐š‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Lesbian - Mentions: Briarseed, Sykestar - Tags: xxx ]

After the commotion of the rescuing Mistback, and the now growing chatter of the mudslide, Pumpkinpatch couldnโ€™t help but wonder how Briarseed was managing, especially under a large tragedy like this. She felt rather guilty for stepping in back there, and swore silently to herself she couldnโ€™t do that again. What if her mother got word of it? The mollyโ€™s heart ached as she wondered if maybe, in another life, if things had been different. If she hadnโ€™t been a warrior.

A soft sigh parted her white muzzle as the squat molly got to her paws, following orders from a disgruntled Sykestar. Going out to find herbs would be a good chance to get some fresh water, and she was particularly thirsty.

โœง ๐™ผ ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šฃ ๐šŽ
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Heterosexual - Mentions: Snakepaw - Tags: xxx ]

After safely arriving at camp, Mothgaze finally let go of Snakepawโ€™s scruff, rather annoyed. It wasnโ€™t long before her apprentice bleated out an apology and ran off into the apprenticeโ€™s den. Mothgaze figured she would apologize eventually, but for now her attention turned toward the tense-air of the camp. Not only was there a mudslide, apparently another clanmate had been injured by a flash flood. Coupled with the lightning of the morning, this could not be good.

Taking a moment for herself, Mothgaze needed to regain her composure, alone. She padded silently toward the warriors den, taking a few shaky breaths in. She was terrified. Glimpses of the past drifted through her mind, the trauma of her youth. It seemed too much to bear alone.

A couple minutes of silence, a brief moment in solitude. She put a cheery face on and stepped back out into the camp clearing, awaiting the return of any news.

โœง ๐™ถ ๐š˜ ๐š˜ ๐šœ ๐šŽ ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š 
[ Apprentice - He/him - 8 moons - Bisexual - Mentions: Hopperpaw, Rabbitsong, Swallowsight - Tags: Yarrowpaw ]

Goosepawโ€™s yellow eyes widened with Yarrowpawโ€™s statement. โ€œI hope he didnโ€™t go near the mudslide.โ€ His voice was soft, worried. The chunky apprentice sat silently with his friend, contemplating what to do. They couldnโ€™t ask around if anyone had seen Hopperpaw, it would get him in trouble for sneaking out of camp. โ€œDo you think itโ€™s too risky for us to go looking for him? If we wait for the rescue team to get back, itโ€™ll be ages! We shouldโ€™ve went with Rabbitsong and Swallowsight to the mudslide to see for ourselves!โ€
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:45 pm

โ˜‡ WILDFLECK
          ( Rank: Warrior ) xx( Location: Deep parts of the forest ) xx( Mentions: x )xx ( Tagged: Stormpaw, Russetnose, Lemmingpaw, Ghostrunner, Patchpaw, Dapplepaw )
        xxxxxChaos ensued around the flecked she-cat, yet the blood roaring in her ears seemed to block all outside sounds out. Gorgefang's call to Patchpaw made her fur prick, and it finally set in that they were digging out their fallen clanmate from the slowly hardening mud. Underneath the slimy substance was a black and white patchy muzzle, now that his head and neck were freed her heart began to slow down. Her tongue worked furiously to clean out his eyes, yet they were still stuck shut. She bent her neck, listening to his raspy breathing ruffle her ear fur. "He's still breathing, we just need to get below his shoulder to pull him out." She conceded to Gorgefang. While the mud at the top layer was beginning to harden, the mud not exposed to the wind would still be damp, making it easier to heave him out.

xxxxxHer head whipped from Gorgefang and turned to Rabbitsong's patrol, her mind began to spin once again as she leaned against Gorgefang for support as Rabbitsong swiftly padded up. All pleasantries dismissed, her head frantically swung back and forth in a desperate attempt to wrack her head at her patrol count. "I got Dapplepaw out as fast as I-I could.." she trailed on her mouth depraved of any moisture, and flicked her tail towards her apprentice by the tree - who much to her surprise was hacking up remnants of the mudslide. Relief flooded her, but she knew it was far from over. "Ghostrunner is okay, Gorgefang and I have almost Patchpaw out.." She huffed looking back at the sodden apprentice who was only a few pawfulls left to be unburied with the work of many paws. "Russetnose is okay, but Stormpaw! Stormpaw is still buried somewhere." She concluded with a shaky inhale.

xxxxxHer subconscious was screaming out at her to apologize and crawl to Rabbitsongs paws for forgiveness, he should know this was her fault that he patrol got caught up in this mudslide. Sending a silent prayer to Starclan to give her the strength to keep digging.

โ˜‡ PATCHPAW
          ( Rank: Apprentice ) xx( Location: Deep parts of the forest ) xx( Mentions: x )xx ( Tagged: Wildfleck, Gorgefang, Rabbitsong )
        xxxxxIf there was a word for complete, and utter nothingness - Patchpaw would use it to describe what he was feeling right now. Something wasn't right, he could feel the slight throbbing pain in his shoulder, and his neck was jerked in a weird way. But other than that - he felt at peace. The world was quiet. The muffled sounds of what he could assume were the trees swaying in the wind, was the only thing he could hear. But it was dark, too dark for it to be sunny outside. It must be night... he thought to himself, letting the gentle breeze lick his fur on his face fur.

xxxxxThen there it was, jerking him from his peaceful and quiet slumber. The agonizing pain was back, yet he couldn't feel enough energy in his body to cry out. Sharp teeth clutched at the back of his neck fur; he only knew it was teeth because of the familiar pain he felt during battle training. Whoever is biting me right now is holding back... he thought, internally furrowing his brow.

xxxxxNow he was completely lost, he couldn't remember where he was, he couldn't see, and everything was muffled. His body seemed to be cemented into a sort of muck. He could only wiggle his toes, flick his tail tip and crane his neck forward but everything else was solidified in place. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, his body was heaved upwards. Sticks, rocks, everything seemed to scrape and poke him as he was jerked clumsily upwards. The cool breeze that he previously envisioned was back and wrapping its gentle paws around his belly fur.

xxxxxHis memories came rushing back. They were foggy, and laced with uncertainty on whether he was dreaming or if it had happened. He felt the slimy substance crawl at his back legs and kicked out to rid him of the persistent substance that kept dragging him down. Immediately after he flicked his leg, pain shot through him again. This time, even stronger than he had ever felt. A raspy moan left his muzzle, before he was back in the eerily chilly chamber of his mind.

wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:28 pm

โ› ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
    ( 35 moons / tom / apprentice, Finchpaw / tags: Briarseed, Rumblespout, Lightpaw, Owlsong, Mistback)

The brush of Briarseed's along his flank shifted the tom's gaze over Rumblespout to the medicine cat. He dipped his head to the she-cat, acknowledging her gratitude with a smile pressed into his maw. It lingered for a second before vanishing entirely. He scoffed softly upon her statement. "I'm fine, Briarseed. Don't worry about me." He murmured. She didn't linger long afterwards, having been summoned to go to the mudslide. With her departure, Lynxspring turned back to Mistback and Rumblespout.

A sharp intake of breath came deep from within Lynxspring as he observed Mistback's crystal-blue eyes flutter open. He wasn't sure if she even knew where she was or whom surrounded her. Although their clanmates hustled around them and echoed conversations now lost to him, Lynxspring heard as clear as rain: Milktuft, don't go. Dread immediately grounded the tom-cat like having freezing water dumped over his skin. He faintly recalled seeing Milktuft in the warriors' den earlier in the day but after the departure of the morning patrols, he hadn't seen her again. When they had stumbled upon Mistback by the water, he didn't recall seeing her anywhere along the shore. Had they missed her while being too focused on Mistback?

The orange-and-white warrior turned his attention to Rumblespout. His ears were perked, alarmed at the declaration of the elder's daughter. "We.. we didn't see anyone else, Rumblesout." Lynxspring said, "We'll have to look for her later." He hated the idea of waiting to go back to the site where they had found Mistback, this time in search for Milktuft; However, all the able-bodied were preoccupied. Rabbitsong and Skyestar had been dispatched to the mudslide in search of survivors. Spottedfeather had taken control of the camp, deploying anyone else with the energy to prepare for any cat wounded. They were already spread thin and Lynxspring himself was being to lose the strength he had early in the day.

"Owlsong, help me carry her." Not waiting for an answer, the orange-and-white tabby leaned down to grasp Mistback's scruff. First, take Mistback to the medicine cat den. Once she was stabilized with Lightpaw and Rumblespout at her side, he'd go to assist his clanmates with preparations.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
    ( 29 moons / tom / apprentice, Kyanitepaw / tags: Kyanitepaw, Rabbitsong, Swallowsight, Stormpaw )

Starlingflight's expression was unreadable as Rabbitsong reiterated the responsibility of his apprentice while assisting with the rescue efforts. He bowed his head slightly, the gesture lingering a moment longer than necessary as if to say I know this but i'll let you say it again. The sarcasm in the gesture was minor but there nonetheless. Rabbitsong said nothing more but he took off into the brambles, leading the way to the mudslide. Starlingflight wasn't as quick to follow. His ice-green gaze slid over to Swallowsight. His brows lifted slightly. He wanted to ask her why she adored the deputy as much as she did but this was not the time, nor the place. Breaking his gaze, he turned to Kyanitepaw. "One toe out of line.., He repeated, the remainder of his sentence lost in the wind. The tabby knew his apprentice was well aware of what he had begun to repeat.

Upon Rabbitsong's arrival, the breath was knocked from Starlingflight. The landscape he had come to know and love was gone. Trees had been ripped from their roots and the soil turned over. The smell of moisture hit his nose along with the smell of something rotting bathing his tongue. The brown tabby winced and pulled his gaze from the majority of damage. He bounded forward to where Wildfleck was, already working on getting Patchpaw from the mud. Wildfleck, between breaths, relayed that everyone seemed okay so far but Stormpaw was still unaccounted for.

The large warrior didn't need to be told that recovering the apprentice had just shifted to top priority. He may been cruel to the youth of the clan, particularly his own apprentice, but their lives were sacred to him. "Help them with Patchpaw, Rabbitsong." He meowed evenly to the deputy, "Kynaitepaw and I will find Stormpaw" With that, Starlingflight propelled his body forward down the length of the slide.

As he bounded along, he tried his best to latch on the lingering scent of Stormpaw but it was harder with the moisture whipping against his tongue. "Stormpaw!" He called, his voice carried across the winds. "Stormpaw! If you hear us, make some kind of noise so we can find you."
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:45 am

โ€ข Owlsong โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Lynxspring, Rumblespout, Lightpaw, Mistback | mentions: --

Her heart skipped a beat when Mistback spoke. Eyes wide, she turned to Lynxspring, glancing between him and Rumblesprout. โ€œI didn't see her out there!โ€ she mewed, her voice shaking slightly. At Lynxspring's words she nodded. โ€œAs soon as we get Mistback moved I can begin searching,โ€ she offered, filled with worry. She didn't mind going out alone, the thought of Milktuft being injured and in need of help terrified her, she just hoped it wasn't too late. Refocusing on the current situation, she followed Lynxspring's lead and took a hold of Mistback gently, taking the first step towards the medicine den.

โ€ข Russetnose โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Wildfleck, Patchpaw, Lemmingpaw, Gorgefang, Stormpaw, Ghostrunner, Rabbitsong | mentions: --

He worked tirelessly beside Wildfleck and Gorgefang, desperately trying to locate his apprentice. The sight of the small muzzle in the mud made his heart nearly stop, but when Wildfleck announced that he was still alive, he calmed a little bit. He noticed Rabbitsong approach, but didn't look his way for long. Allowing Wildfleck to explain the situation to him, he continued working at the hardening mud around the small tom. โ€œCome on Patchpaw, stay strong,โ€ he muttered quietly, praying that Starclan would help them get him out safely.

โ€ข Stormpaw โ€ข
apprentice |
bio | tags: Gorgefang, Wildfleck, Russetnose, Patchpaw, Lemmingpaw, Ghostrunner | mentions: --

Still trapped in the mud, Stormpaw was searching for any way out. She wanted to cry out, but wasn't sure anyone would even hear her. She attempted to drag herself upward, or what she hoped was upward, it was hard to tell where she was and what direction she was facing. Clawing with her one free paw, she didn't make it far before she felt a painful pop in her hind leg. Letting out a whimper, she stopped moving, letting her despair take her over completely. Her leg sent waves of pain through her body, and the pressure of the mud wasn't helping. She didn't have the strength to keep fighting, the oxygen was running out and she couldn't seem to get enough into her lungs. She reached her paw out once more, clawing with all of her remaining strength at the top of the air pocket before she lost consciousness.

โ€ข Falcon โ€ข
rogue |
bio | tags: open | mentions: --

Her eyes fluttered open, registering the scenery around her. Dragging herself to her paws, she winced at the scratches all along her body. She grumbled quietly, still upset at her defeat, before she sauntered off, away from the clan's territory. A rumbling in her paws had her stop completely, looking around. However nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Assuming it was coming from far away, she sighed and continued on.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:09 am

๐™พ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘
โ—ฆ 24 moons โ—ฆ she-cat โ—ฆ warrior โ—ฆ tags: Pumpkinpatch
------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivebranch could only imagine the horrors her clan mates must have endured on their patrols. It left the she-cat feeling guilty. She was unharmed in camp and her clan mates had been suffering through a horrifying mudslide. The thought made a shiver run down Olivebranchโ€™s spine. Out of all the things she thought would betray the clan, Olivebranch never considered the land would be the first. She couldnโ€™t help but wonder where Starclan was at these times. Olivebranch shook her head, this was not the time to get lost in thought; she had to do something to help the clan. The Oriental perked her ears up at Sykestarโ€™s announcement. Finally, something she could help with. Olivebranch had obsessed over herb identification as an apprentice. Not for any particular reason besides the feeling she may need the knowledge later on in life. Now was her time to shine and be even a fraction of help to the clan.

Olive green eyes scanned the area, her gaze falling on Pumpkinpatch. Perhaps the other she-cat was going to go out looking for herbs as well. If so, it may be safer for them to stick together. โ€œPumpkinpatch!โ€ Olivebranch called, quickly padding over to the orange and white she-cat. โ€œAre you going out to search for herbs as well? Perhaps we could go together? Consideringโ€ฆโ€ The young warrior trailed off, looking around the now chaotic camp. With a worried expression, she turned back to face Pumpkinpatch. โ€œWell I was thinking it may just be safer in numbers.โ€ The cinnamon she-cat continued, shuffling her paws nervously. She wouldnโ€™t exactly be devastated if Pumpkinpatch refused her offer to go together, but she would definitely feel more comfortable with at least one other cat tagging along.

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
โ—ฆ 9 moons โ—ฆ tom โ—ฆ apprentice โ—ฆ tags: Snakepaw
------------------------------------------------------------------

Large blue eyes watched Snakepaw scurry into the apprenticeโ€™s den to hide. Mantispaw flattened his ears, poor Snakepaw, now she would really be scared of everything. Mantispaw had trauma of his own, so he understood her fears. He too was adding mudslides to his short list of fears and phobias. The small apprentice looked around, everyone seemed to have their own tasks and Mantispaw felt as if he would just get in the way. His gaze fell on his mentor, Owlsong, who was helping a severely injured Mistback. Tightness filled Mantispawโ€™s chest as he watched the scene; he would clearly be of no help there. He would make sure to send out a prayer to Starclan for Mistbackโ€™s health. Owlsong he would be able to check in with later.

Mantispaw turned his attention back towards the apprenticeโ€™s den. Perhaps he could convince Snakepaw to do something small, yet helpful, with him and clean out the Elderโ€™s den. Mantispaw padded over to the apprenticeโ€™s den, peaking his head in to see Snakepaw hiding under some moss. The tom smiled softly, making his way into the den. โ€œHey Snakepaw.โ€ The Bengal greeted the gray molly, sitting down close to mound of moss he assumed to be Snakepaw. โ€œA-are you okay?โ€ Mantispaw regretted the question as soon as it left his mouth. Of course she wasnโ€™t okay, she was scared.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me