♦ 𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 ♦

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

♦ 𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 ♦

Postby Melliora » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:49 am

WELCOME TO

(image generated by AI)

+++

It has been six moons since Forgottensong's mysterious disappearance and Witheredstar still clings onto the hope that her daughter will return some day... but something is changing, and she fears that this change may not only affect Lostclan and her missing daughter, but also the neighboring clans.

(Join our Discord server!)
+++

All CS rules apply.
Last edited by Melliora on Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
“At life’s banquet of success I may not be the guest of honor, but I’ll be among those present.”
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♦ 𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖭 ♦

♦ A B O U T ♦

♦ S E T T I N G ♦
Lostclan currently resides in a cave system previously used by Twolegs to mine Gem Deposits, but has since been abandoned. The clan believes these Gems to be intended for them by Starclan and each has a sacred meaning, as well as some used for healing. Each entrance to their camp is marked by a different gem/crystal, so clanmates are not lost in the depths. At the heart of the cave system, a large gem deposit marks their camp. Sunlight and moonlight filters through crumbled earth above, making their camp shine with speckled prisms of color.

♦ P L O T ♦
Lostclan functions in their cave system as well as the darkened forest above. This region is bordered by 3 other clans: Moonclan, Horizonclan, and Hauntedclan. Each clan tends to stick to themselves due to a turbulent and violent past, yet one gets the continued sense of unease and dread in the forest. Forgottensong, the daughter of Lostclan's leader Weatheredstar, has mysteriously vanished and the clan has not been able to locate her for some moons... Will cats continue to disappear? What does this disappearance mean for the clan moving forward, and their grieving leader?

♦Please use this form for your introduction!♦

Code: Select all
[center][img](Icon image/character image if you have one!)[/img]
[size=150][url= (Full Reference link here- no spaces) ] N A M E - H E R E[/url][/size]
[i]"(optional character quote)"[/i]

Short character synopsis here. [/center]
Last edited by Melliora on Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
“At life’s banquet of success I may not be the guest of honor, but I’ll be among those present.”
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ A L L E G I A N C E S ♦

♦LOSTCLAN♦

LEADER:
Weatheredstar | ragged and matted calico she-cat, marred by scars from a long life of fighting as a warrior
DEPUTY:
Weepingshadow | a silvery grey she cat with black markings and blue eyes
MEDICINE CAT(S):
Rosethorn | a dark red-brown tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes
WARRIORS:
Ivymask | an androgynous dirty blonde cat with black markings and glinting green eyes; Opalpaw's mentor
QUEENS:
Pebbleshine | a lithe shiny black she-cat, mother to 2 kits: a grey tabby she-cat, Frostkit, and a black tom, Ashkit
APPRENTICES:
Opalpaw | a pale calico she-cat- one eye is blue, the other yellow
ELDERS:

+++

♦MOONCLAN♦
New to the forest, Moonclan resides in a swamp/marsh area. Their camp is marked by an island with a large weeping willow tree- unbeknownst to the other clans, they do live in a cave system beneath the tree, created by flooding around it's roots.

LEADER: Forgottenstar | orange she-cat with beige markings, she has one teal and one sand colored eye
DEPUTY: Monarchwing | a white she-cat with silver paws and ears
MEDICINE CAT(S): Borealisdream | ...

♦HAUNTEDCLAN♦
Hauntedclan resides within a dark and overgrown part of the forest, with many dead trees strewn throughout. One landmark to note is a pair of trees, one alive and one dead and dry intertwined together.

LEADER: Moonstar | an albino white she-cat with red eyes
DEPUTY: Waspsong | a charcoal grey she-cat with gold tabby stripes and grey eyes
MEDICINE CAT(S): Ravenwillow | black tom with silver markings and golden eyes

♦HORIZONCLAN♦
Horizonclan is located at the top of the mountain range overseeing the region. A waterfall runs down one end and into a lake below. They make camp at the top of the falls, as well as find shelter behind them in a small cave.

LEADER: Fallenstar | a half white, half black she-cat with blind golden eyes
DEPUTY: Dimomen | a pale white and silver tom with green eyes
MEDICINE CAT(S): Deerbriar | a pale beige and brown pointed she-cat with teal eyes

♦Relationships♦

Kin:

Mates:
Last edited by Melliora on Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melliora » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:04 am

OPALPAW
"I will make my ancestors proud!"

Opalpaw's mother and father passed during a bout of greencough that ravaged the clan - from then on, Witheredstar has taken on the role of her mother, raising her from a small mewling kit to now. From the moment Opalpaw opened her eyes, she wanted to be a warrior and to make Starclan and her leader proud. Hearing tales of glory from her elders from birth has nurtured her passion to learn - but that doesn't stop her from being clumsy. How will she honor Witheredstar and her ancestors if she cannot even follow Ivymask's seemingly simple instructions?

PEBBLESHINE
"Secrets don't make friends, little one..."

A doting mother figure for many clan members who have lost their kin, and a mother to a few litters now as well. Pebbleshine currently cares for young Frostkit and Ashkit with grace and compassion. She isn't one to hover, and allows her kits the freedom to roam and interact with the clan freely - provided they stay out of trouble... She helps the clan in many ways, and always makes time to hunt for herself once the clan has been fed, even when staying in the nursery.
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shisou » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:35 pm

Witheredstar
"Pain is something I know all too well but it's made me who I am today."

Lostclan's hot tempered leader. Witheredstar has has lost many cat's she's cared about through out her life but the loss that has hit her the most was when her daughter Forgottensong disappeared, even though she still longs for and misses Forgottensong Witheredstar has tried her best to mend her heart by letting in other cat's. Since Forgottensong's disappearance WitheredStar adopted three kits the first two being Weepingkit and Echokit who are now known as Weepingshadow and Echomoon and the last being Opalkit who is now known as Opalpaw. She has care for each of them with just as much love and care as she did with Forgottensong but with these three she has made sure to not make the same mistakes she did with Forgottensong out of fear that she may drive them away like she did with Forgottensong. Witheredstar has begun to sense a change in the world that has made her worried for not only her clan but the neighboring clans as well.

Ivymask
"Come on Opalpaw if you want to be a great warrior like me you need to pay attention."

Lostclan's most mysterious and flirty warrior. Ivymask wasn't born into Lostclan and where Ivymask came from is a complete mystery that Ivymask doesn't care to share with others, what little is known about Ivymask is that they appeared one foggy morning and has remained with Lostclan since. If you were to ask them why they came to Lostclan you would be met with a cryptic answer or some kind of riddle since it's very rare for Ivymask to ever give a straight answer. They dont miss a chance to flirt with any single tom them come across regardless if the tom is a fellow clanmate or from outside the clan, Ivymask just really wants a mate of they're own. Ivymask is Opalpaw's mentor and tends to be a bit hard on her in order to try and get her exceed more in her training to become a warrior.

Weepingshadow
"The shadows have always clung to me but I wont let them define me..."

Lostclans aloof deputy who the shadows seem to cling to her very being. The only family Weepingshadow has even known is her brother Echomoon, adopted sister Opalpaw and her adopted mother Witheredstar but there's one family member that she longs to see and have a relationship with and that is Forgottensong the adopted sister she never had the chance to meet due to her disappearing before Weepingshadow and Echomoon where abandoned as kits outside one of the entrances to the mine Lostclan calls home. Weepingshadow offten trys her best to cheer up and keep her mother Witheredstar company even though she knows she'll never be able to replace her sister Forgottensong, she sometimes wonders if she went to go find Forgottensong if Witheredstar would feel better and smile more but she fears that if she were to leave to search for Forgottensong that it would hurt her mother more due to Witheredstar worrying that Weepingshadow wouldn't return too.
Shisou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me