โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:05 pm

๐““ ๐“ช ๐“ฒ ๐“ผ ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ ๐“ต ๐“ช ๐“ท
๐“ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ผ

Daisyclan resides in a large wheat field that was abandoned by twolegs many moons ago.
Thing's have been peaceful in the recent moons and life in Daisyclan is thriving,
however good times may be for the clan cats, a threat always seems to loom in the
darkness. . . and this threat is slowly getting closer and closer to the peaceful
clan without their knowledge. . .

๐‘… ๐“Š ๐“ ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ wrote:- All of Tess' rules apply
- Realistic names/colors only!
- If you're going to be a high rank, you must be active
- You can not be your own mentor/mate/crush
- Please be active. If you're inactive for more than a week I will reach out to you, and if you don't respond, you will be removed from the roleplay
- Post all forms on the discussion thread
- Keep out of character chat in the discussion thread please!
- Try to keep the genders and ranks equal! I donโ€™t want there to be more apprentices than there are warriors!
- Only make enough cats that you can handle
- Keep signatures off the roleplay thread please!!
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Mon May 08, 2023 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท -๐“๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผโœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:20 pm

๐“๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ทโœฟ

Leader |1/1|
Carnationstar
Female|39 Moons|Crush - |Apprentice|Poppycorn222|

Deputy|1/1|
Lilacfeather
Female|35 Moons|N/A|Apprentice - Blazepaw|Cradily|

Medicine Cat |1/1|
Goldenberry
Female|22 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|C a s|

Medicine Cat Apprentice |0/1|
Will be decided in RP

Warriors|14/~|

Blackshadow
Female|60 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|AlphaShadowStar|

Pollenhound
Male|60 Moons|N/A|Apprentice - Seapaw|King Roscoe|

Jaggedstone
Male|48 Moons|N/A|Apprentice - Skypaw|King Roscoe|

Wheatwhisker
Male|46 Moons|Crush - Carnationstar|Apprentice|C a s|

Leafpounce
Female|46 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|C a s|

Bluestream
Female|40 Moons|N/A|Apprentice - Lightpaw|Nyverria|

Bravespirit
Male|38 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|Poppycorn222|

Ashfall
Male|38 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|Nyverria|

Silverfur
Female|38 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|Nyverria|

Swiftclaw
Male|37 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|Nyverria|

Flamefurry
Male|30 Moons|N/A|Apprentice - Bumblepaw|Firelight_AA|

Currentleap
Nonbinary|27 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|oakleafthewarrior|

Lionjaw
Male|22 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|C a s|

Graytiger
Male|15 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|Cradily|

Apprentices|5/~|
Blazepaw
Female|11 Moons|N/A|Mentor - Lilacfeather|Poppycorn222|

Bumblepaw
Male|8 Moons|N/A|Mentor - Flamefurry|User|

Seapaw
Female|8 Moons|Crush - Skypaw|Mentor - Pollenhound|Cradily|

Skypaw
Male|8 Moons|N/A|Mentor - Jaggedstone|Firelight_AA|

Lightpaw
Male|8 Moons|N/A|Mentor - Bluestream|Firelight_AA|

Queens|1/4|
Creamflower
Female|27 Moons|N/A|Apprentice|Animals65|

Kits|0/12|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Gender|Age|Mother|User|

Elders|0/6|
Name
Gender|Age|Mate/Crush|Apprentice|User|
Name
Name

โœฟ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโœฟ

Kittypets|0/5|
Name
Name

Loners|0/5|

Name

Rogues|1/5|
Rott
Female|23 Moons|N/A|King Roscoe|

โœฟ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ทโœฟ

Daisystar
Male|121 Moons AD|Mate - Marshflower|Former Apprentice - Petaldawn, Hopepaw, Goldenstripe|First Leader of Daisyclan|

Pebblethorn
Female|61 Moons AD|N/A|Apprentice - Turtlepaw, Bubblehop|First Medicine Cat of Daisyclan|

Briskbee
Female|40 Moons AD|Mate - Houndbeetle|Apprentice - Gopherstrike, Barleywhistle, Songspark|First Deputy of Daisyclan|

Butterflystar
Female|183 moons AD|N/A|Apprentice - Darkgrowl, Flowergaze, Frogsplash, Birdpool, Blackpounce |7th Leader of Daisyclan, Carnationstar's predecessor |

Fireflare
Male|85 Moons AD|Mate - Hawklunge|Former Apprentice - Goldenberry|7th Medicine Cat of Daisyclan|

Hawklunge
Male|89 Moons AD|Mate - Fireflare|Former Apprentice - Goldenberry|8th Medicine cat of Daisyclan|

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝโœฟ

Yellowstar
Tom|73 Moons AD|N/A|Apprentice - Treefoot, Barktail, Beechclaw|4th Leader of Daisyclan|

โœฟ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ทโœฟ

Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผโœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:21 pm

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ

โœฟ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎโœฟ wrote:Mates - x โ™ฅ x
Former Mates - x โฅ x
One Sided Feelings - x โ™ฅ/ x
Mutual Feelings - x \โ™ฅ/ x

Seapaw โ™ฅ/ Skypaw
Carnationstar \โ™ฅ/ Wheatwhisker

โœฟ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ตโœฟ wrote:Parents - x โ€ x
Siblings - x โœฝ x
Half Siblings - x โœพ x

Wheatwhisker โœฝ Leafpounce
Skypaw โœฝ Lightpaw
Doefur โ€ Goldenberry โœฝ Lionjaw
Bellsong & Rowanheart โ€ Ashpaw โœฝ Shadowpaw โœฝ Blazepaw
Creamfeather & Heatherwing โ€ Roseburr โœฝ Bravespirit
Gingerwood & Blackjump โ€ Yellowjacketpaw โœฝ Bumblepaw
Fogpelt & Badger โ€ Shroom โœฝ Rot
Squirreltail & Beetlethorn โ€ Pollenhound
Summersun โ€ Carnationstar

โœฟ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ & ๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผโœฟ wrote:
Lilacfeather/Blazepaw
Flamefurry/Bumblepaw
Jaggedstone/Skypaw
Pollenhound/Seapaw
Bluestream/Lightpaw
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผโœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon May 08, 2023 3:19 am

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

โœฟ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚โœฟ wrote:Daisyclan resides in an abandoned wheat field that is littered with short wheat plants that were left over from the farm that was there before, and an abundance of daisies. Daisyclan's camp resides in the slight north of their territory (in the front is the open wheat fields, and in the back of their camp it opens up into a dense forested area), where the old farmhouse used to be. Over time the area has eroded and been used by many other animals (such a foxes and wolves) and has been made into a nice hollow that Daisyclan now calls their home. In the hollow there is a large, hallowed out tree that sits at the furthest northern point of the camp, this is the leaders den (it has a mossy barrier over the front, and has daisies growing from it). In front of the leader's den there is a large, flat stump from which the tree came from that is used for clan meetings. The medicine den is located to the left of the leaders den, and is made out of a large crevice in a boulder that has room to house the medicine cat and their apprentice as well as three sick cats, towards the very back of the crevice is where the herb stores are kept. On the left of the leaders den is the nursery where the queens and kits reside, the structures base is a tree that had split open at some point by an unknown event, and it was reinforced by the Daisyclan cats, this reinforcement is made up of wood bark, vines, hay and other materials so it will stay up under most circumstances. Next to the nursery is the warriors den, which consists of a paw-made outer structure (again made of vines, wood bark, etc.) while the inner structure is a large, hallowed out hole in the ground that used to be an old fox den. The elder's den, another paw-made structure with a scoop in the ground where nests are made, is next to the medicine den, and the apprentices den, a large bush with a hollowed out area underneath it for the apprentices to sleep, is guarding the elder's den. There is an abandoned barn on the territory where the clan goes to hunt for mice, rats and other rodents that like to hide in the old hay. In front of the camp and to the right is the expanse of wheat and daisy fields, various structures that where used on the farm still exist here, a silo with it's front removed which the clan uses for training, plenty of dilapidated formerly fenced in areas, etc., while beyond that (and outside of the clans territory) resides the Sun Meadow (sometimes called Starclan's Ring, or The Wishing Ring), a place in which sunflowers and daisies grow in a ring around a small meadow area with a stream running through it) and the leader and medicine cat go to consult Starclan for advice. Behind the clans camp is a dense forested area, a river runs through it (only warriors skilled in fishing and swimming hunt here, it's very rare to have fish on the fresh kill pile), opening up into a lake just beyond the clans border where twolegs often take their kits in green-leaf to splash around and play in. To the left of the camp, if one walks about half a day, is a twoleg place, this is often avoided by Daisyclan. Daisyclan is the only clan in the area, and has been for many many moons. They know that there might be other clans very very far off, but they aren't reachable.

โœฟ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚โœฟ wrote:Common Fieldland prey - mice, rabbits, various songbirds (robins, starlings, etc.)
Rare Fieldland prey - rats, quails, hares

Barn prey - mice, rats

Common Woodland prey - mice, voles, squirrels, various songbirds, crows
Rare Woodland prey - ravens, chipmunks, opossums

Common River prey - trout, minnows, perch, frogs, toads
Rare River prey - carp, salmon, river bass

โœฟ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผโœฟ wrote:Fieldland threats - rogues, owls, hawks, wild horses

Woodland threats - wolves, hawks, foxes, badgers, owls, twolegs

River threats - pike, twolegs, catfish

Twoleg Place threats - twolegs, dogs, monsters & thunderpaths

โœฟ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโœฟ wrote:Flooding
Forest Fires
Landslides from the higher elevations of the forest into the fields

โœฟ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผโœฟ

โœฟ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ปโœฟ wrote:Late Green-leaf
Sunny, with few clouds in the sky

โœฟ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผโœฟ wrote:Twolegs at the lake
Fox was scented near the lake

โœฟ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐”‚โœฟ wrote:N/A
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:12 pm

โšœ Carnationstar โšœ
โšœ She-cat โšœ 39 Moons โšœ Leader โšœ 9/9 Lives โšœ
โšœ Location: Medicine Cat Den โšœ Tags: Goldenberry, Lilacfeather โšœ Apprentice: N/A โšœ Crush: Wheatwhisker โšœ

It had been two moons since Butterflystar had passed away, only two moons since Starclan ripped the she-cat away from Carnationstar and forced her into the leadership position. Butterflystar had been attacked by a red fox in the wheat field, which was very rare. It had taken her last two lives almost immediately, and all Carnationstar could do was watch as it ripped her to shreds. They had been on a hunting patrol, looking for burrows of mice and rabbits that were hidden beneath the dense wheat fields. The two of them hadn't even smelled the fox, let alone heard it approaching. It was as if it wasn't even there, no scent, no sound, no trail of where it came from or where it went, as if it were non-existent. It's attack was brutal, even though it lasted mere minutes, with Butterflystar fighting for her life until the very end, protecting Carnationstar with all her might. There was barely even a body to bury after that. The fox had left Carnationstar herself alone, however and as much as she hated to admit it, with how she had been left to watch her leader die in front of her, what had happened after that, and what was currently happening. . well it could only be a punishment from Starclan themselves for something she had done. Butterflystar's death was quickly followed by Fireflare's death, which occurred two days later inside the Wishing Ring while Carnationstar was going to receive her nine lives. She had fallen asleep in the middle of the Wishing Ring, but did not dream of Starclan, instead her rest was no rest at all, but a horrible nightmare of a form - no it wasn't a form, it was a shadow, a shadow that resembled something vaguely cat-like, though it kept distorting itself, getting larger or smaller, changing shape in any way it could to resemble different cats. It had attacked Fireflare without mercy, slicing, slashing, hitting him here and there with heavy blows, once again making Carnationstar watch, the whole time without being targeted herself.

She had woken up with a start, tears in her eyes, she had been relived to wake up, to know it was just a dream. . .that was until the coppery scent of blood hit her nose. Fireflare lay on his side, his face twisted in what seemed to be anger. The wounds on him matched every wound that had been delivered to him in her dream, the only sign that something had been there was the blood pooling around Fireflare himself, nothing else was there, no footprints, no scent, nothing. She had trudged back to camp that night, pulling along Fireflare's body with her, informing the clan that Fireflare had protected her while she got her nine lives, fighting valiantly with some rogues that came by. She had been believed, by all those but her deputy, Lilacfeather, who was also a close friend, the two having grown up together, and the medicine cats, Hawklunge, who was Fireflare's mate and Goldenberry, his apprentice. They knew the truth, they knew she had not received her nine lives that night and that she had only gotten them about a moon ago, when she felt comfortable going back to the Wishing Ring with Hawklunge. The two had left in the mid day to visit the Wishing Ring, telling the clan Carnationstar needed to consult with Starclan about what she should do about the rising two-leg threat. Her ceremony had been. . . odd to say the least. She got her lives quickly, and without seeing anyone she knew from her life, not even her father. They had all been ancient cats, long forgotten by time, with the exception of Yellowstar, the notorious 4th leader of Daisyclan, someone who was often told about in stories from the elders, which each generation making the story more convoluted and exaggerating whatever he had done. She kept her mouth shut, not even informing Hawklunge about who she had seen, rushing back to camp fairly quickly.

As of now, she sat in the medicine den with Goldenberry, her eyes glued to the dark brown tabby tom in front of her. Hawklunge had gotten sick five days prior, and hadn't been able to get better, not even with Goldenberry's help. No herb seemed to be able to quell his coughing, especially not after it had turned to him coughing up blood. None of the clan knew this, aside from Goldenberry and Lilacfeather, the three of them had kept his real illness quiet, just saying he had a bad bought of green-cough, in which they were keeping isolated by keeping him in the medicine den, and regularly dosing themselves with cat-mint in order to keep from getting the disease. In reality, the disease hadn't been catchable, they had figured that out as the days went on with none of them getting sick, and no one else coming up with green-cough. Carnationstar had stayed with him almost every moment, going on patrols when needed, but barely being out long enough so she didn't miss anything. She had awoken at sun-rise to Hawklunge wheezing again, blood trickling from his mouth. She said nothing to him, knowing he wasn't able to hear her, or if he could, he wouldn't be able to comprehend her words. All he could do was mumble, cough, and drink water, occasionally he would eat small bits of soft prey, but that was it.

She hung her head, tears forming in her eyes. What was she doing wrong? What had she done to deserve this? Her thoughts began to spiral, only ending when she saw a shadow move on the wall of the den. There it was again. . that. . amalgamation of what seemed to be cats, hovering over Hawklunge's body, gaping down at him as if it was going to take a bite. It hesitated for a moment, moving it's head to make it seem like it was staring right through Carnationstar. She blinked, trying to get rid of it, to get that monster out of her vision, but it didn't work, just like all the other times she had seen it in her dreams, or in the shadows that lingered in the forest and around camp. "Goldenberry! Goldenberry come quickly!" She mewed, eyes wide. When it saw the fear in her eyes, it lunged, but not at her, at Hawklunge, it's shadowy form seemingly engulfing his whole body. Carnationstar screeched, loud enough to likely wake the whole clan. She jumped, trying to protect Hawklunge's body from that. . that thing, but it was too late. He was no longer breathing, his eyes shut like he was sleeping, the blood still slowly trickling down his muzzle. The tears that were in her eyes began to fall in large droplets, and she let out another wail of despair. "He's. . . he's gone. . " She mumbled, tears still falling from her face. "What have I done to disgrace Starclan. . .what has Daisyclan done to deserve this?" Her mew came out as a question, but she knew it was one Goldenberry did not have an answer for. She turned her head towards the entrance of the den, raising her voice, "Lilacfeather!" she called, "Come to the medicine den!" Her voice was hollow as she called for her deputy, her eyes still wide with fear, and her feet cemented to the ground.

โ†ก Bravespirit โ†ก
โ†ก Tom โ†ก 38 Moons โ†ก Warrior โ†ก
โ†ก Location: Warriors Den โ†ก Tags: Open โ†ก Apprentice: N/A โ†ก Crush: N/A โ†ก

Bravespirit was awoken by the sharp cry Carnationstar had let out, his ears pricked as he groggily tried to process what happened. The tom shook his head, sitting up and shaking his fur out. He wasn't sure if he should exit the den and check what was going on. . but he assumed it was something to do with Hawklunge. He had been very sick, with green-cough and hadn't seemed to get any better over the last few days, so it was likely he had passed away. . and that was the sound of their leader just realizing what had happened to one of the cats she had been closest to in the clan. He sighed, flicking his tail and curling it around his paws. His gaze flitted to the ceiling of the den, and he said a silent prayer to Starclan for Hawklunge, hoping he was wrong and that the old medicine cat was still alive. Goldenberry was so young, and though he knew she could handle the job, he didn't want her to be alone, he knew how hard that could be on someone.

โ˜€ Blazepaw โ˜€
โ˜€ She-cat โ˜€ 11 Moons โ˜€ Apprentice โ˜€
โ˜€ Location: Apprentices Den โ˜€ Tags: Open โ˜€ Mentor: Lilacfeather โ˜€ Crush: N/A โ˜€

Blazepaw had been up since sun-rise, her gaze stuck on the entrance to the den. Hearing Carnationstar's wail of despair, Blazepaw covered her ears with her own paws, mumbling about how the she-cat should be quieter. Though she was callous in her remark, it wasn't as if she didn't know what was likely to have happened, and how it would effect the whole of the clan. She sighed, placing her head back on her paws. She knew most of the clan would be running out to see what had happened, though everyone knew to stay far away from the medicine den in order not to catch the nasty bought of green-cough Hawkludge had had, or still had, if he happened to still be alive. Blazepaw, herself, would not be going anywhere near that den until it was clear and free of any illness she might catch if she went close.

โœฎ Bumblepaw โœฎ
โœฎ Tom โœฎ 8 Moons โœฎ Apprentice โœฎ
โœฎ Location: Camp โœฎ Tags: Open โœฎ Mentor: Flamefurry โœฎ Crush: N/A โœฎ

Bumblepaw was out of the apprentices den, picking through the fresh kill pile to throw away any old prey that had been left there. He had seen Carnationstar enter the medicine den earlier, before the sun had risen, and hadn't seen her return. The wail that came from the direction of the medicine den confirmed what he, and most of the clan had already known would happen, Hawklunge had likely died from green-cough. He flinched, pinning his ears to the back of his head. Poor Carnationstar. . and poor Goldenberry. The two of them had lost so much in the past two moons, Butterflystar, Fireflare, and now Hawklunge. Daisyclan was going through a string of bad luck. . and he felt bad for the two she-cats.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:11 pm

Creamflower wakes up in the nursery to hear Carnationstar screaming, fear shown in her eyes. Getting out of her nest, she runs out of the nursery and sees other cats were awake as well, having also heard the screaming. She sees Bumblepaw by the fresh-kill pile and pads over to him. "Bumblepaw?" she asked. "What's going on?"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:54 am

โŒ โ˜ผโŒกโ†’ Wheatwhisker โ†’ 46 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: Carnationstar | Tags:

Wheatwhisker had been sitting just outside of the warriors' den, eyes fixated on the sky, when Carnationstar's voice pierced the air. The cream-and-white tom was on his paws at once. He charged towards the medicine cat's den, tail whisking behind him, and stood just outside. He heard the leader calling for her deputy, and the stench of illness reeked from inside the den. Wheatwhisker's pelt stood in worry, though he couldn't hear anything being said from inside. The warrior began to pace outside of the den, worried for Carnationstar's safety, but knowing he had no right to intrude.

โŒ โฆโŒกโ†’ Leafpounce โ†’ 46 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Bravespirit

Leafpounce had been snoring peacefully, lying on her back, one front paw twitching as she chased rabbits through the wheat in her dreams. A heavy sleeper, Leafpounce hadn't been woken by the commotion outside of the den. Slowly, though, the tabby calico began to blink her eyes open. She rolled onto her stomach, yawning loudly. Curiously, her eyes turned towards camp, and she stumbled to her paws and trotted out of the den. She paused beside Bravespirit. "What's going on?" The she-cat asked with a tilted head. She flicked her tail towards the medicine cat's den, which seemed to be what every warrior was staring at. "In there, I mean. Did I miss something?"

โŒ โงโŒกโ†’ Goldenberry โ†’ 22 mns | โ™€ | Mentor: Fireflare, Hawklunge | Crush: | Tags:

Finally, for a moment, Goldenberry had been able to rest, having curled herself into her nest less than an hour before. Things had been difficult lately. When Fireflare died, the mood in the medicine cat's den had changed. She and Hawklunge had both grieved hard. They had never talked about the tom's death, though; just silently supported one another and attempted to provide distractions. When Hawklunge had gotten sick, it was as if the golden cat's life had fallen apart all over again. She had been tirelessly working to keep her remaining mentor alive, and as a result, had been isolated to the den for days. Carnationstar had been her only solace.
Hearing her name roused Goldenberry from sleep. She sat up sharply as a screech rang out, and was on her paws in moments, charging to where Carnationstar and her mentor were. There he was, lying on the ground, Hawklunge; Carnationstar stood over him, as if protecting his lifeless body from something. Goldenberry began to tremble from snout to tailtip at once, shaky pawsteps leading her towards the two cats before her. Carnationstar's grief-stricken question chilled her to her core, and Goldenberry tried to steady herself. After all, she was the sole surviving medicine cat of DaisyClan - she had to have some decorum. She lay her tail over Carnationstar's back in a comforting manner as the leader called to her deputy. Goldenberry pressed her nose into her mentor's fur, squeezing her eyes shut tight as she breathed in the scent of the cat who might as well have been her father one last time. "The illness has taken him, Carnationstar," she murmued softly, eyes still shut tight. "There was nothing we could have done. His body wasn't strong enough to fight off the illness." Or I lack the education that would have saved him...oh, StarClan, I hope I know what I'm doing. They're relying on me now.

โŒ โŒโŒกโ†’ Lionjaw โ†’ 22 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags:

The large, shaggy tom padded into camp, a mouse dangling from his jaws. Lionjaw had been unable to sleep. Shortly before the sun rose, the tom had padded from camp, hoping a walk would improve his mood. The job was accomplished - a mouse had practically fallen into the tom's paws, and he was able to return to the camp with prey.
As Lionjaw dropped his mouse in the fresh-kill pile, Carnationstar's cry had tartled him. Ears flattening, the tom turned to face the medicine cat' den, hackles rising at the thought of possible danger.

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oakleafthewarrior » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:44 am

Currentleap | 27 Moons | Nonbinary (They/Them) | Tags: Wheatwhisker

Currentleap was dreaming of something nice. Possibly of catching a large trout and dragging it up the riverbank. The shout caused their ears to flick, and the movement of paws through the warriors' den was enough for them to open their eyes. Roused from their sleep, Currentleap joined the crowd of cats beginning to gather around the camp. Curious, they trotted right up near the medicine catโ€™s den entrance, trying to peer inside to see what was going on. They glance at the worried, pacing Wheatwhisker and back to the den, then repeat. Their heart urged them to help, somehow, but this was surely out of the range of any warrior, let alone someone as young as Currentleap. Then, upon reflecting about Goldenberryโ€ฆ They try to shake the worry from their head and remain confident in their clanmates. Finding their words lost in their mouth, they ponder for a moment, before speaking to Wheatwhisker.

โ€œShould we go in?โ€ They ask softly, keeping their meow hushed.
Oakleafthewarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:40 am

โšœ Carnationstar โšœ
โšœ She-cat โšœ 39 Moons โšœ Leader โšœ 9/9 Lives โšœ
โšœ Location: Medicine Cat Den โšœ Tags: Goldenberry, Lilacfeather โšœ Apprentice: N/A โšœ Crush: Wheatwhisker โšœ

Carnationstar's shoulders shook as Goldenberry approached, tears still streaming down her face and dripping off of her whiskers. At Goldenberry's insistence that there was nothing they could have done to save the brown tabby, Carnationstar looked up, focusing her gaze on the wall where the shadow had been. Her fur fluffed up, "It was here again. . Goldenberry that. . that thing was here. I saw it, it looked like it swallowed him whole. . like it took his life away from him." She mewed, her voice shaky. Her eyes were still large with fear, and her whole body was trembling at this point in time. Was there truly nothing she, or Goldenberry could have done? Was this actually a punishment from Starclan, or was Carnationstar just seeing things? She didn't know the answer to any of her questions, which made her believe even more that Starclan was punishing her for something, something she didn't understand.
"I know you haven't seen that. . thing but believe me, Goldenberry, it was there. Just like it was with Fireflare, and I'm sure it had been there with Butterflystar, but it was daylight so I didn't see it. Please. . believe me." she mewed, her voice turning helpless, like that of a kit pleading with their mother for something. She pressed her fur against Goldenberry's, gazing down at Hawklunge's unmoving body. "If it wasn't Starclan. . if that thing wasn't some kind of punishment. . and only a figment of my imagination, what's wrong with me? This only started happening when Butterflystar died. . there's no way I'm crazy right?" Her shoulders shuddered, but her tears had stopped, the mere presence of the medicine cat calming her down slightly. She knew this was taking a toll on Goldenberry as well, not just her. She needed to be strong for the young she-cat by her side, she had just lost both mentors, both of which were father figures to her. Carnationstar wrapped her tail around Goldenberry, bowing her head in grief, closing her eyes and muttering a small prayer to Starclan. Even if they were the cause of this, she couldn't let her faith waver. . they all couldn't be after her, right?

โ†ก Bravespirit โ†ก
โ†ก Tom โ†ก 38 Moons โ†ก Warrior โ†ก
โ†ก Location: Warriors Den โ†ก Tags: Leafpounce โ†ก Apprentice: N/A โ†ก Crush: N/A โ†ก

Bravespirit looked over as Leafpounce awoke and walked over. He sighed, shaking his head. "From the sound of it, I think Hawklunge has passed away." He mewed, and though he hoped he was wrong, his heart knew he was right. Carnationstar wouldn't have wailed like that if he wasn't. The gray tom flicked his ears, watching the rest of the clan gather into the clearing to see what all the commotion was about. He figured most everyone was realizing, or had realized what was going on at this point, and the mourning was bound to begin. Hawklunge had been a strong figure within the clan for many moons, and many thought he'd live along enough to retire and relax. "May Starclan light his path." He murmured, letting out another sigh. The clan is going to grieve hard for him. . especially Goldenberry. Losing both her mentors in such a short period of time has to be heart-breaking for her. I do hope this is the last of our losses for a while, and that Hawklunge has reunited with his friends in Starclan." The tom mewed, looking up at the sun, which was continuing to rise high in the sky.

โ˜€ Blazepaw โ˜€
โ˜€ She-cat โ˜€ 11 Moons โ˜€ Apprentice โ˜€
โ˜€ Location: Apprentices Den โ˜€ Tags: Open โ˜€ Mentor: Lilacfeather โ˜€ Crush: N/A โ˜€

Blazepaw had been up since sun-rise, her gaze stuck on the entrance to the den. Hearing Carnationstar's wail of despair, Blazepaw covered her ears with her own paws, mumbling about how the she-cat should be quieter. Though she was callous in her remark, it wasn't as if she didn't know what was likely to have happened, and how it would effect the whole of the clan. She sighed, placing her head back on her paws. She knew most of the clan would be running out to see what had happened, though everyone knew to stay far away from the medicine den in order not to catch the nasty bought of green-cough Hawkludge had had, or still had, if he happened to still be alive. Blazepaw, herself, would not be going anywhere near that den until it was clear and free of any illness she might catch if she went close.

โœฎ Bumblepaw โœฎ
โœฎ Tom โœฎ 8 Moons โœฎ Apprentice โœฎ
โœฎ Location: Camp โœฎ Tags: Creamflower โœฎ Mentor: Flamefurry โœฎ Crush: N/A โœฎ

"I'm not entirely sure, Creamflower." The young tom mewed quietly, looking up at the queen. "I know Hawklunge was sick with green-cough. . so maybe he passed away? I dunno why else Carnationstar would have wailed like that. . ." He mewed, hoping he was wrong. He pressed his side against the queen, taking in her warmth. It was a comforting feeling, like he was back at the belly of his mother. "Maybe she'll come out and say what happened soon. . . "
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:23 am

Creamflower listens to Bumblepaw give his suggestion of what could have happened and sighs, realizing the worst has most likely happened. "Maybe you're right." she said. When Bumblepaw started pressing against her, she lets him, knowing that everyone in DaisyClan is going to need each other to go through this difficult loss. "It's okay." she comforted him gently. "Even if Hawklunge is dead, we will make it through this together. He and Fireflare had taught Goldenberry well so I think we will be in good paws."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me