🌊 tideclan 🌊 open & accepting 🌊

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌊 tideclan 🌊 open & accepting 🌊

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 10, 2023 4:42 am

Leapingflower
Kaia healer - female - apprentice (open) - Tags: Pearlfeather

She looked at Pearlfeather, giving the warrior a smile as she was first to speak to her "Morning Pearlfeather" she meowed to her clanmate "I hope I didn't bother you in any way, the ocean is so beautiful in the mornings, or actually is always beautiful" she meowed her eyes looking to the blue endless water. She turned to the warrior once again "I am doing fine, you?" she asked her.

Chasing Sky
elder - male - tags: Briarfrost

He enjoyed his crab, which was not the easiest one to actually eat, but he liked the challenge as it give him something to do. It took him a while to break the hard crab shell, to go to the most delicious part of it. He took his bites as he looked at his surrenders seeing the much younger tom there, Briarfrost. He knew his sad story about his mate and completely understood his feelings as he did lose his mate too, but not in the same way. He swallowed his bites and walked to the young tom "Morning Briarfrost" he meowed to him gently "Is everything alright?" he asked him.

Tumblingrain
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - tags: open

He stayed at his nest, fully awaken, but his paw still hurt after hitting it into a hard clam or a rock yesterday as he tried to fish. He already got some leaves to calm the wound on his paw and stop the bleeding, but the paw was still pretty sore. So he thought to leave the morning tasks and focus on the evening patrols later on, maybe his paw could be better then.

Lochripple
Warrior - male - apprentice (Otterpaw) - tags: open

He watched the ocean, flicking his ears toward the noisiness around the apprentice's den ' Well they could've slept a little bit longer' he thought to himself with a sight. He knew that the morning peacefulness was now gone as the clan was pretty much awakened and the most energetic after the good sleep. His eyes turned toward the two younger warriors there, lightly narrowing his eyes to their actions, before looking over to the queen Firelight there walking to the fresh-kill pile 'Seabrook is still sleeping it seems' he thought to himself.

Seabrook
Queen - female - tags: open

Her ears flicked over to the small voices coming outside and inside the nursery, the clan was awakened she figured out as she opened her eyes to see the empty nursery. Firelight was already out of the nursery and she could almost smell the sun warming the sand around the den. Yawning she took her time to get up and shook her fur before peeking out of the den's entrance.

Whisperingpaw
Apprentice - female - mentor (Turtlestep) - tags: Cedarpaw, Sunpaw, Puddlepaw, Otterpaw, Bubblepaw

She looked after the Sunpaw to trick the Otterpaw awaken, those two seemed to be pretty close to each other. Her eyes then turned to the other still sleeping apprentice the Bubblepaw when Sunpaw mentioned him too, before he nodded to Otterpaw "Morning" she responded to him. She walked out of the apprentice's den even though she was pretty much already out of it or near the entrance, shaking her fur she looked around for her mentor Turtlestep and figured out what was going on there so far, not much it seemed as most of them were still just talking.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon May 15, 2023 4:32 am

• Eelstone •
warrior |
bio | tags: open

Gentle light pushed it’s way into his eyes as he blinked awake. He rolled onto his stomach and got to his paws, stretching the sleep from his limbs. His paws hit the ground silently as he made his way out of the warriors den. The sea breeze washed over him and he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. He felt like it would be a good day. He padded over to the edge of the water and looked out, admiring its beauty.

• Coralpool •
warrior |
bio | tags: open

She let out a quiet groan, knowing that she couldn’t sleep forever. Her eyes fluttered open, squinting slightly as the light hit them. She let out one more grumble, before dragging herself to her paws. Sighing gently, she stretched, feeling the warmth sink into her fur. It was too early for any socialization, so she sat down and closed her eyes, drinking in the suns rays.

• Puddlepaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: Sunpaw, Otterpaw, Cedarpaw, Whisperingpaw, Bubblepaw

She listened to the other apprentices speak, yawning slightly. She hated waking up. “Morning,” She muttered quietly to all of them before rolling onto her back and closing her eyes. It just felt so good to sleep.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu May 18, 2023 9:20 am

Firelight/Female/26 moons/Queen/Feeling: Slightly annoyed but mostly amused/Mentions: Sandripple/Tags: Seabrook
She noticed her den mate at the mouth of the nursery and nodded her head in greeting. She finished her fish and came over. "Hello Seabrook, sleep well?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikaroony » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:20 am

Stormdrip
Warrior | He/Him | Beach | Tags: Coralpool

He stretched both ways, yawned, and shook the sand off his pelt. It had been a lazy day, but he was going to make it exciting. Or at least fun in some small way. Prancing along the shore, he slowly came upon Coralpool. He smiled, walking a circle around her before deciding to wake her up. "Morning, Coralpool!" he shouted.

Shellpaw
Apprentice | she/her | Apprentice Den | Tags: open

She pounced on a bed made of mostly seaweed and twigs. She wanted to practice her pounces. Stormdrip always laughed at her when she pounced on him. He would chuckle before teaching her to keep her legs back and pull her paws in before pushing them towards her target. She tried again, determination in her eyes.
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosieGem15 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:16 am

🌊Wisptail ~ tom-cat ~ deputy ~ Gray cat with a big chunga tail ~🌊

Wisptail wakes up after just having a nightmare about Koidapple, in his dream a bagger snaps its teeth a koidapple, koidapple is frozen in fear and then the bager jumps -Well Wisptail had woke up by then and was running to see if his mate and 2 lovely kits were actualy ok. :o

🌊Koidapple ~ She-cat ~ queen ~ Wight with a flaming red dapple🌊

Koidapple jumps from her slumber hearing steps race to the den her first reaction was to protect her kits and so she did leaping at the intruder- "oh" She purrs "Its you!" Her mate Wisptail laid under her paws grinning. "Aw come on!" He purrs as she cuffs him over the ear. "Hehehee "He says "how are our kits?" She looks over her sholder at pondkit and rockkit "AWwww they were asleep but now pondkits awake" Her mate smiles 8-)

🌊Pondkit and Rockkit ~ Tom-kits ~ Kits ~ Pondkit looks the same as Koidapple and Rokkit is a gray tabby🌊

Pondkit wakes up tho his mother and father laghing "Mreww?" Pondkit wonders what they were saying or doing all HE could see was black - he did not open his eyes yet :/ \ Rockkit slept through this all to wake up to the dawn patrol coming back "Murrooowww" he mew anoyedly Buuuuuuuut he smelled prey and he REALLY REAAAALLY wanted to taste prey to he leaped to mothers sent and cannonballed into - pond kit who was EATING something slimey "MREW!!!" He called :(
RosieGem15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me