-{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

-{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Postby necrobinical » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:40 pm

FATE WAS NOT KIND TO US
BUT WE HAVE SURVIVED

Discussion & Form (Reserve here!)

Elders talk of clans before our own. Five, to be exact. Mighty, and separated, warring with one another more often than not. But it was how Starclan wanted it, so it had been. As the stories go, however, the clans disobeyed Starclan, and ruin was brought unto them. What exactly, not even the elders knew. So the five clans fell, and what cats remained journeyed together to new lands, where they founded Lionclan. Lionclan did not forget its origins, and rather quicky a social system established itself--five Bloodlines, the descendants of the five previous clans in the new forest dividing themselves in Lionclan by who they used to be.

The loyal Thunderbloods, characterized by their sheer size and thick, fluffy coats, as well as their courage, boisterous nature, and penchant to be a little egotistical.

The witty Riverbloods, characterized by their sleek coats and slightly webbed paws, as well as their intelligence, swimming ability, and haughty nature.

The swift Windbloods, characterized by their small bodies and long legs, as well as their blinding speed, instinctual nature, and strict adherance to the code of the clan.

The cunning Shadowbloods, characterized by their dense, rough coats, as well as their efficiency, dedication, and willingness to do whats needed even if it isn't pretty.

The odd Skybloods, characterized by their long, hooked claws and small bodies, as well as their climbing ability, strange mannerisms, and gullible nature.

And, of course, since no binary lacks things extant to it, there are also the Lionbloods, those without any connection to the old clans or those with mixed blood. They have no defining characteristics, given they're a melting pot. The five other bloodlines, though, tend to look a little down on them for lack of "true warrior blood", which is a silly concept, but old habits die hard.

Another facet of current Lionclan life are the Leylines. Places where nature flourishes out of control, where Queens will sometimes journey to to give their offspring the energy of the Ley. Ley-blessed kits often have strange characteristics, like abnormal fur and eye colors and patterns, or even special abilities (though these are rare). However, the forests around the Leylines are incredibly dangerous, and most of Lionclan beg their Queens not to head out there without a full retinue of warriors to protect them from the roiling, hateful vines and poisonous mushrooms that would eat the Queen up. Some wonder if the danger is worth the outcome.

Lionclan territory is vast, mostly because much of it is incredibly dangerous.

In the middle of Lionclan territory is the camp, primarily built inside a series of felled trees surrounding one massive, ancient, hollow redwood. In the Lion Redwood are a few key features of the clan, including the Leader's den built up into the hollow by dextrous paws, the nursery carved into the roots of the tree near the internal dirt clearing within the hollow, and the medicine cat's den across from the nursery in another throng of roots. Outside is another clearing, surrounded on all sides by slightly younger, fallen hollow redwoods. Within one is the warrior's den. In the tree the warriors den is in, a hole at the top acts as a skylight, and is covered with a slab of bark when it rains or snows. Across the clearing is the elders den, a similar tree hollow to the warriors den without the skylight and with more insulating bushes outside to make it the warmest place outside the Lion Redwood. Between the elders and warriors den, along the clearing, is the apprentices den, a much smaller felled tree covered canopy to exposed roots in moss. In the middle of the clearing, between the Lion Redwood and the warrior, apprentice, and elders dens is a jutting Leader's Rock, where the leader will give announcements for all the clan to hear, and below it is the fresh kill pile. A small stream trickles through camp, weaving between the Lion Redwood and apprentices den, ending at the Leader's Rock that must lead down into an aquafir. This area can occasionally get flooded in rainy seasons, but the Leader's Rock is in a dip in the camp clearing, leaving the dens high and dry. The entrance to camp is between the Lion Redwood--or rather, the bushes beside the Lion Redwood--and the warrior's den. It's a thick lichen wall, one that a cat can easily push into, but bigger creatures struggle. Surrounding the camp are massive bramble bushes woven with further lichen strands to make it a real annoying effort to even get to the back of the fallen trees that ring the camp.

North of camp are the Twisting Leytrees, and the Tiger River that flows through the area. The large forest is lush with greenery and prey in equal measure, and the greenery is often very dangerous. The river rushes through the entirety of Lionclan territory, but it begins to enter the territory in the Leytrees, from up the mountain even further north of the territory. The Leytrees hide the territory's easier to access Leyline, though much of it lies along the Tiger River, so reaching it is more difficult if you don't know where to go. The Leytrees themselves are more redwoods, ancient and tall, only fueled into further heights by the nearby Leyline. The forest floor is dense with bushes, shrubs, berry vines and ivy vines.

To the south of camp is the Great Plain that stretch well beyond Lionclan territory to the distant Leopard Ocean, barely visible from atop the Lion Redwood. The plain has a mix of short and long prarie grasses, and is host to many digging and running species of prey and beasts. The wind is strong and salty across the plain, and usually pretty humid.

To the east of camp is the Dim Swamp, a cradling mud expanse that dares to spread into the Great Plain. The main Tiger River ends here, pooling in muddy, murky puddles. A strange flock of crows lives in the short cypress trees in this area. Frogs and lizards are very plentiful, along with the very occasional kaiman crococile that does its best to be on its own.

Finally, to the west, where the river is widest, are the Leopard Islands. In the wide expanse of the river lay a dozen or so small islands lush with small trees. Around the islands, the river is full of fish that lay their eggs on the coast of the islands. Cranes and egrets make their home among the reeds that surround each island.

The territory is generally warm, even in leaf-bare. But leaf-bare still drives most prey into hiding.
Last edited by necrobinical on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Postby necrobinical » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Follow all site and roleplay rules!

Be kind & courteous to your fellow roleplayers.

You can have up to 8 cats, but only one high rank and only one ley-touched cat! Prophesy cats are their own category and will be asked for when a prophesy begins. LGBT cats are also allowed, along with male Queens.

Drama and plot are fine to happen without my direct input, but anything huge should be talked with with me first. Drama out of character is not allowed, however. Please also be careful not to powerplay or godmod, or play your own mate or crush or mentor.

Write as much as you can, as much as YOU would like to recieve. If you can't write enough to match whoever you are replying to, it's okay to wait until you can.

If you apply and are inactive for over two weeks without making a note in the discussion forum, I'll PM you. If you do not reply after another week, your characters will be removed.

LEADER - (1/1)
---Stumblestar | Male | 87 Moons | Thunderblood
---Adopted Daughter Snowpaw, no crush, no mate, apprentice Wolfpaw

DEPUTY - (1/1)
---Moonshadow | Female | 25 Moons | Lionblood
---Brother Nightfrost, no crush, no mate, apprentice Squirrelpaw

MEDICINE CATS - (1/2)
---Crookface | Female | 31 Moons | Shadowblood
---No living kin, no crush, no mate, apprentice Pineapplepaw

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICES - (2/2)
---Pineapplepaw | Female | 10 Moons | Skyblood
---Mother Honeydapple, Father Fruitshine, Sister Melonpaw, no crush, mentor Crookface

--Tigerleaf | Male | 28 Moons | Thunderblood
--No living kin, no crush, no mate

SENIOR WARRIOR - (1/1)
---Adderstorm | Male | 60 Moons | Shadowblood
---No living kin, no crush, no mate, apprentice Snowpaw

WARRIORS - (9/100)
---NIghtfrost | Male | 25 Moons | Lionblood
---Sister Moonshadow, no crush, no mate, apprentice Swiftpaw

--Frostwhisker | Female | 42 Moons | Windblood
--Son Baderpaw, Adopted Daughter Squirrelpaw, no crush, no mate, apprentice Tunapaw

-Bayleaf | Male | 26 Moons | Thunderblood
-Sister Orcasplash, no crush, no mate, apprentice Badgerpaw

Orcasplash | Female | 26 Moons | Thunderblood
Brother Bayleaf, no crush, no mate

-Owlstream | Female | 23 Moons | Lionblood
-No living kin, no crush, no mate

--Foxstrike | Male | 32 Moons | Thunderblood
--No living kin, no crush, no mate

---Venus That Eclipsed The Sun | Female | 40 Moons | Lionblood | LEY-TOUCHED
---Out of Clan Kin, no crush, no mate

--Ravenstep | Male | 34 Moons | Shadowblood
--No living kin, mate Whitemask, expecting kits w/ mate

-Rainstorm | Female | 15 Moons | Lionblood
-No living kin, no crush, no mate

APPRENTICES - (6/10)
---Snowpaw | Female | 8 Moons | Shadowblood | LEY-TOUCHED
---Adopted Father Stumblestar, no crush, mentor Adderstorm

--Badgerpaw | Male | 11 Moons | Windblood
--Mother Frostwhisker, Adopted Sister Squirrelpaw, no crush, mentor Bayleaf

-Squirrelpaw | Female | 11 Moons | Lionblood
-Adopted Mother Frostwhisker, Adopted Brother Badgerpaw, no crush, mentor Moonshadow

Tunapaw | Male | 11 Moons | Riverblood
Mother Bubbleocean, Siblings Salmonpaw and Crabpaw, crush on Snowpaw, mentor Frostwhisker

-Wolfpaw | Male | 11 Moons | Lionblood
-No living family, no crush, mentor Stumblestar

--Swiftpaw | Male | 9 Moons | Windblood | LEY-TOUCHED
--No living family, no crush, mentor Nightfrost

QUEENS - (2/6)
---Whitemask | Female | 28 Moons | Skyblood
---Mother Tremblebranch, mate Ravenstep, expecting kits w/ mate

--Lakesong | Female | 56 Moons | Riverblood
--Kit Cloudkit, no crush, no mate

KITS - (1/10)
---Cloudkit | Male | 4 Moons | Riverblood
--Mother Lakesong

ELDERS - (1/10)
---Riverclaw | Male | 160 Moons | Riverblood
---No living kin, no crush, no mate
Last edited by necrobinical on Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:24 am, edited 17 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:41 pm

CURRENT TIME

Green-leaf, generally overcast and rainy. The sea is higher than normal, but it's still miles away from clan territory.

CURRENT EVENTS

- It's the eighth moon of Stumblestar's leadership, and things seem to be looking up for the strange leader.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:37 am

~~ Roleplay starts below here, and is open whenever we get at least one adult medicine cat! ~~
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:35 pm

πŸ’« Stumblestar πŸ’«
Leader | Tom | 87 Moons | Tags: Open!

The leader stretched out his paws over the lip of the leader's hollow in the Lion Redwood, lazily peering down at the medicine cat's den from his excellent perch. It was a rough climb to get here every time he wanted a nap, but the place was warm and far away from the occasionally muddy grass in the clearing below. He knew he would have to leap down and chat with his beloved clanmates, but the guy also so wants a break from all that talk. Being leader is so much work, and he's STILL adjusting after his father's passing. After a few minutes though... He sighs, and stretches again as he stands up, and slowly leaps down from his high perch to the clearing below. Maybe he'll go check on the apprentices...

βšžβ„οΈ Snowpaw β„οΈβšŸ
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 8 Moons | Mentor: Adderstorm | Tags: Open!

One apprentice, however, was not in her warm nest. She didn'yneed the warmth like everyone else, much to her occasional annoyance, and her usual quiet relief. She loved night watches, night vigils, just anything away from that hot, hot sun. It never gave HER any long-needed warmth, just warmth unneeded, so what use was it to her? She loved the quiet, peaceful night. Easier to train in, easier to hunt in, easier to fight in. Why didn't every cat sleep in the orange sunlight of Green-leaf and prance in the night? Snowpaw is absolutely just sitting there in camp, daydreaming about night over her half-eaten pigeon, like an emo teen.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:57 am

β€’ Adderstorm β€’
senior warrior | tom | 60 moons | app: Snowpaw | tags: none

He had been awake for a while, unable to sleep. Finally, with a grumble of annoyance, he stood and stretched before leaving the warriors den. He looked around before going to sit down and think about who should go out for the morning patrol.

β€’ Frostwhisker β€’
warrior | she-cat | 42 moons | app: Tunapaw | tags: none

She rolled over, stretching her limbs. Her eyes opened slightly and she sighed, getting up. She left the warriors den and looked around, not seeing her apprentice just yet. She went to eat a little before waiting for him.

β€’ Badgerpaw β€’
apprentice | tom | 11 moons | mentor: Bayleaf | tags: Squirrelpaw

He woke up to his sister kicking him in the back. He let out an annoyed hiss and drug himself to his paws, looking down at her. She was still asleep. He wondered why she had crawled so close to him in her sleep and sighed, prodding her side with his paw. β€œWake up,” He whispered, swatting at her head gently before turning to leave the den.

β€’ Squirrelpaw β€’
apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | mentor: Moonshadow | tags: Badgerpaw

Her brothers swatting woke her up and she grumbled, rolling around. β€œOkay okay, I’m up,” She got up slowly once he began to walk away and followed after him.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:53 am

πŒπ¨π¨π§π’π‘πšππ¨π°
25 moons |Female | Deputy | Apprentice: Squirrelpaw | tags: open | mentions: SquirrelPaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MoonShadow flicked her ear, hearing the cats around her begin to stir and awaken. She groaned softly to herself, trying to put off getting up. It wasn't that she wasn't in the mood to do anything today. She was just having a lovely dream about her parents - well her mother more specifically. MoonShadow half opened her blue eyes and glanced around, almost surprised to not see her mother standing at the foot of her nest. But that would never be possible - she wasn't here anymore. Fighting back her urge to crawl back into her nest and dream of her mother once again she finally, fully opened her eyes. Accepting the fact that she was officially awake.

The sleek white and grey cat slowly rose to her paws, giving her fur a quick clean before quickly walking out of the den. She noticed a few clan-mates were still asleep. Including her brother, she was tempted to awaken him on her way out. But, she didn't want to be the one to blame when NightFrost decided he had a bad day due to being woken up early. As she walked towards the middle of the camp, the sun warmed her fur. MoonShadow looked to see if by chance the apprentices were even awake yet. So she could start on training for the day - what training would they do today she asked herself. There was so much for them to learn before becoming warriors but she didn't want to rush them or take too long to move them to the next level. With a shake of her head she glanced around the camp once more - Maybe SquirrelPaw could join her for the border checks she did daily. She hadn't taken her own apprentice out alone in a while - maybe today was the day.

𝐍𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior | Tags: open | Mentions: AdderStorm

He groaned, the stirs of the fellow warriors as the morning sun spilled into the den. This was the worst part of his day, the waking up. His sister was always the morning cat - NightFrost on the other hand absolutely despised mornings. He rose to his paws with a huff and shook out his pelt from the traces of his sleep left by the leaves of his nest. Hesitantly he walked out of the den, his black coat glistened with the rays of sun. His eyes settled on his sister for a moment before he walked towards the prey-pile with the intentions of grabbing a bird. He considered asking AdderStorm about patrols for the day but decided to wait a moment since everyone was beginning their days.

𝐖𝐨π₯𝐟𝐏𝐚𝐰
11 moons |male | apprentice |apprentice to: StumbleStar | tags: open |

WolfPaw blinked open his eyes as the morning light filled the apprentice den. It was the least favorite part about having his nest so close to the den entrance. However, when you're not a true clan cat - You don't really have a say in where your nest is. You don't really have anything. WoflPaw sighed as he decided he may as well get the day started. The fluffy tom rose to his paws and shook his pelt out before walking from the den. The good part about being named "Wolf" was that he could go unkept or messy and no one would bat an eye. He was already an outsider for not being clan born but he tried his best to not let that bother him. Unfortunately that part of him won - frequently. His eyes adjusted to the light as he exited the den. He blinked a few times before looking around the camp for his mentor, the Clan Leader - StumbleStar.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:49 pm

Pineapplepaw - medicine cat apprentice - female - mentor (Crookface) - tags: open

She woke up at her nest, not wanting to wake up her mentor if she was still sleeping she was not sure, maybe she was just relaxing. Yawning she walked out of the den and looked at the rainy day before making her way toward the fresh-kill pile. She picked up a dove and took it closer to the medicine cats de to eat.

Bayleaf - warrior - male - apprentice (Badgerpaw) - tags: open

Yawning the black and white tom left the warrior's den, shaking his fur as he stretched his legs. He looked up to the rainy sky with a little bit of disappointment for the day's weather as he hoped for a warmer and sunnier day for once. He did see his apprentice near the apprentice's den, but for now, he was waiting for the morning patrols, so he could not miss anything important or
that it could be easier for him to think about today's plans.

Orcasplash - warrior - female - apprentice (-) - tags: open

She left the warrior's den earlier, she was so thirsty that she needed to walk to the small brook to drink. The rainy weather didn't really make her motivated the day get up at all, instead, she felt rather depressed. Having long fur, the rain made it heavy stinky and all the way uncomfortable, but she knew not to whine about that. She was not the only cat with long fur at the camp, likely everyone had the same feeling as she was having about the situation. Sighing she turned away from the brook and made her way back to camp, wondering if she was needed anywhere now or not.

Tunapaw - apprentice - male - mentor (Frostwhisker) - tags: open

He opened his eyes at least, even if he didn't feel like getting out of the nest yet, he knew he could not stay there long either. He was the only one at the den now too so he was late for the morning anyway, so better to get going then. Stretching he left the den, his eyes looked over to the few other apprentices, as he was looking for his mentor.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:47 am

πŸ’« Stumblestar πŸ’«
Leader | Tom | 87 Moons | Tags: Open!

Stumblestar peeked out of the entrance to the Lion Redwood, watching his clan wake up and get moving. It felt like a fine day to do... some work. He pushes his chubby butt through the entrance, struggling slightly against the dewy grass. He end up slipping the second he gets free, and rolls across the stretch between the Lion Redwood and clan centre. He bumps against the high rock and stops. He gets up quickly, and begins licking his pelt clean again. He hopes everyone was conveniently looking away.

βšžβ„οΈ Snowpaw β„οΈβšŸ
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 8 Moons | Mentor: Adderstorm | Tags: Adderstorm

Snowpaw was fast to notice her mentor awake. She had sniffed his professional scent from the other side of the camp, and she makes her way to him quickly. Though, she doesn't say much, just sitting next to him and looking more dignified than Stumblestar.

🎭 Whitemask 🎭
Queen | She-cat | 28 Moons | Tags: Open!

Whitemask wakes, and simply moves to the entrance of the nursery to peer out at her clan. She'll purr at anyone who passes, but her belly is too heavy for moving before she's fully awake.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:44 pm

β€’ Adderstorm β€’
senior warrior | tom | 60 moons | app: Snowpaw | tags: Snowpaw, Nightfrost

He nodded to his apprentice in greeting, continuing to think of patrols. After sitting there for a while longer, he had made his decision. He looked around the camp, searching for Nightfrost. β€œI’ll be back shortly,” He told his apprentice before getting to his paws and making his way over to the warrior. β€œGood morning, I would like you to lead a border patrol,” He paused for a moment before continuing. β€œI know you don’t have much experience with that so don’t be afraid to ask questions, this is an important learning experience for you,” As he finished speaking he glanced around the camp once more, thinking of who the young warrior might choose. Despite his young age, Nightfrost was one of his favorite warriors.

β€’ Frostwhisker β€’
warrior | she-cat | 42 moons | app: Tunapaw | tags: Tunapaw

Her eyes drifted around the camp lazily before settling on her apprentice. β€œI’ll let him actually wake up before talking about training, by then we’ll know if we are needed on a patrol…” She thought, looking around the camp. The night before, she had decided what she would have him do for the day. He was making great progress and she wanted to test his skills to see what specifically needed to be worked on. The sooner they worked on those small things, the sooner she could go to Stumblestar and talk to him about the young cat becoming a warrior.

β€’ Badgerpaw β€’
apprentice | tom | 11 moons | mentor: Bayleaf | tags: Squirrelpaw, open

He was seated outside of the apprentice den with his sister, eating. He greeted the other apprentices as they left the den, but stayed mostly quiet. Although he didn’t mind speaking to others, his sister usually did all the talking. His eyes darted around, searching for his mentor. He loved his sister, but sometimes she could be a little too upbeat in the mornings.

β€’ Squirrelpaw β€’
apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | mentor: Moonshadow | tags: Badgerpaw, open

She looked around for her mentor excitedly. Whenever Tunapaw and Wolfpaw left the den she mewed a cheerful greeting. She was a little sad that Snowpaw was up so early, they were the only two female apprentices and she wanted to be friends. β€œMoonshadow!” She exclaimed, jumping to her paws and strutting over to the she-cat. β€œWhat are you gonna do right now! Can I come?” She asked, shifting on her paws and flickering her ears.

β€’ Owlstream β€’
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: open

A gentle breeze ruffled her pelt as she padded back into the camp. She had been up bright and early to hunt. Quickly, she dropped her catch in the fresh kill pile and went to sit down by herself. It was a beautiful morning and she wanted to soak it up.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me