πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y πŸ’€

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y πŸ’€

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:21 pm

Lupinegaze (34 moons)
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags; Iciclerain

He eyed the in-waiting walking out of the leader's den, noticing the way the pastel-colored tom watched around the camp. After noticing the tail twist he walked toward him "Rat cave? Yeah I am coming" he murmured with more excitement as now he had something better to do than just sat and wait.

Pecanberry (30 moons)
Queen - female - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat

She blinked her red eyes her tail flicked a little nervous about the warrior's request about showing Midhingkit the caves "uh...what caves are you talking about? She is too young for most of those caves..." she meowed her eyes watching the male. She had a hard time after she even got her kits as she was afraid that they could be used as a sacrifice, which she did understand but then again she didn't. The clan thought about safety, but then again it was only a few steps away to be fully destroyed.

Beautyfluff (24 moons)
Silver Mushroom - female - apprentice (Rhodonitepaw) - crush (open) - tags; open

She was going to go to question the time-teller about the rocks he was always watching, she didn't get anything about those which kind of interested her. Thought the tom was already on his own words and there was this stranger wandering around the cave too. She looked behind her to see if her apprentice was already up or not, she was not hurrying so she didn't mind the younger cat taking his time to sleep a little bit longer.

Iciclerain (24 moons)
In waiting - male - apprentice (open) - Crush (Geysertail) - tags: Lupinegaze, open

He left the leader to talk with the Bloomingshroom, not really knowing what he needed to speak about something important as it needed to be private. His ice-colored eyes looked at the cats at the camp, waving his tail to Lupinegae who come to him immediately "we're doing a hunting patrol, you're coming right?" he asked the other tom as his eyes were still searching cats to ask.

Zinniapaw (8 moons)
Apprentice - male - mentor (Hangingroot) - crush (open) - tags; Hangingroot

He yawned and stretched his tired legs, shook his pelt, and blinked his eyes to get a better look at the camp. He didn't need to look for long when Hangingroot approved the apprentice's den, yelling some bad comments to the poor Littlepaw who just seemed to be at the wrong place. He looked at the Littlepaw for a moment before turning to Hangingroot "Morning, yeah I slept like a deadlock" he murmured giving his paws quick licks "so what are we doing now then?" he asked.

Midnightkit (3 moons)
kit - female - mother (Pecanberry) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat

She flicked her ears as her one red and one black eye watched after the in-waiting who disappeared to the leader's den. She had this odd feeling at her, but she didn't think it could mean anything, just a feeling. She looked back at Brinkingbat "ooh cool caves...I wanted to see those caves, the nursery is so boring..." she meowed to him, but flattered her ears a little bit after hearing her mother's nervous words.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:30 pm

H a n g i n g r o o t
Zinniapaw, Bloomingshroom, Rhodinitepaw, Littlepaw

*Hangingroot smiled* "I'm glad." *She looked over at Littlepaw, narrowing her eyes* "Well, today I overheard that both the 'In Waitings' are making patrols, so I'll probably join Bloomingshroom out in the tunnels. But I want you and the other apprentices specifically, to go to the rat den. You'll have to cross the Dripping caves, but be careful; there are stalagmites you can fall on and penetrate yourself on. After you cross that, it's pretty clear. Rhodinitepaw and Littlepaw will join you, even though one is useless and the other is a Silver mushroom apprentice. Ta ta, Zinniapaw." *Whirling around, she exited the apprentice without another word. She quickly narrowed through small tunnels and caves to get to Bloomingshroom, who was at the moment next to Iciclerains separate patrol* "Good dawnings, Bloomingshroom." *She dipped her head respectfully to the 'In waiting' before sitting down next to her*

~ B r I n k I n g b a t ~
Pecanberry, Midnightkit
Geysertail

*Brinkingbat gave the queen a sympathetic smile* "Oh, don't worry. I think I can show her around the Den of the dead. It's pretty peaceful there. I can teach her about the ancestors that lived before us, if you'd like."

~ L I t t l e p a w ~
Zinniapaw, Hangingroot

*Littlepaw looked up as his name was being called. He didn't flinch, nor did he look away when Hangingroots referred to him as useless. Littlepaw, growing up very young in the clan, had learned the hard ways of growing up without mutations. His paw pads were easily slit open, and his eyesight was horrible in the dark. Not even the dear queen, Pecanberry gave him a chance to show himself. Once he became an apprentice, he finally accepted his fate. To live, and to die a sacrifice for the clan. Whether it was now, or later*

~D r I p p I n g w h I s k e r s

*Drippingwhiskers slapped his tail into the puddle. His growl sounded more like a churning sound, the sound of claws ripping out the flesh of stone* "Its Bloomingshroom! She's a pain in the whiskers! She keeps on poking her stupid nose into my business. I swear shes trying to get me sacrificed. He turned his big sombre gaze towards her, ashamed of his words* "Sorry.. I've just been scared it'll be me next.." *He whispered*

Deeply sorry to remind you, but Brinkingbat is female and Reekingstar is they/them!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:09 pm

Bloomingshroom

Bloomingshroom nodded politely at Hangingroot. She'd always liked this cat. Hangingroots usually followed the rules and trained her apprentices quite well, and that saves her a lot of time. "While Iciclerain is doing a hunting patrol, we'd better go and check all these caves." She meowed, "I remember seeing a loner around here somewhere. They might be useful."

Geysertail

Geysertail flinched at the slightly harsh words of Drippingwhiskers. "Well, I've never met that cat before..." She whispered, "Although I did meet a smaller cat while I was looking for you." Geysertail waved her paws around, trying to remember what the cat felt like. "They were really small, and I can't feel any wings or antennae. But the cat was very polite! They sounded a bit sick though..." Geysertail meowed. "Where is Brinkingbat? I have something for her." She purred hopefully, clutching onto her small drawing.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:20 pm

H a n g i n g r o o t
Bloomingshroom

*Hangingroot nodded, avoiding eye contact from the she-cat. She felt odd around cats older or as old as her, for she was scared the cat would criticize her looks, or her efforts of work* "That sounds great, Bloomingshroom. But I ask, you, why might the rogue be of use?" *She murmured*

"I think you're talking about Littlepaw." *Drippingwhiskers said, flicking his catfish whiskers* "He has a low immunity system, it makes his voice sound groggy, but he's okay, don't worry." *He knew Geysertail well, she always had the sympathetic traits of a mother, wanting all cats happy* "I haven't seen Brinkingbat since this dawn! Maybe check near the in waning's den? She likes to spend her time with Midnightkit when she's bored."
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:42 pm

Bloomingshroom

Bloomingshroom sighed. She knew the cat wouldn't be able to understand her, but she still felt a little disappointment. However, she knew that she couldn't show it onto the she-cat. That would make her seem whiny and weak. Bloomingshroom explained: "I've seen the loner go into the...the dripping caves. They stayed underwater for a very long time. Either the cat could breathe underwater, or they had some sort of technique to keep them from drowning. The clan is losing many cats now, and the main cause is illness and lack of nutrition. We need a new source a food. The loner could help us achieve that." She wrinkled her nose at the mention of the dripping caves. Father would have been so disappointed in her for sneaking a peek in there, but exceptions have to be made. "But yes, they might be dangerous. You have a point." Bloomingshroom continued, sensing the anxiety on Hangingroot.

Geysertail

Geysertail nodded. She stood up and waved her paw at Drippingwhiskers: "Do you want to come too? Don't worry, I can keep an eye around for other cats. Maybe you could help me get around the caves. I've already tripped about ten times on the way here." Geysertail chuckled.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:55 am

H a n g i n g r o o t s
Bloomingshroom

*Hangingroots nodded, but really the only aspect of finding a cat for nutrition ringed as if the cats were to become cannibals, but she refused to speak her mind to Bloomingshroom*

Geysertail

*Drippingwhiskers looked back at the blocked entrance, now it was the afternoon. He looked back, worried a cat would see him leave* "Yeah, I'll come." *Standing up, he shook out his slimy-like fur before trotting towards Geysertail. He then laid his tail onto her shoulder to keep her from knocking into any walls* "Follow me, Geyser." *He then began to make his way towards the in-wanings den, manoeuvring around stalactites, turning to the left and right. The in waning's den was finally in sight* "'Were here, Geyser." *He murmured, flicking his tail off of her shoulder*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:51 pm

Geysertail

Geysertail smiled at Drippingwhiskers. "Thanks! " she purred slightly. Geysertail walked inside the cave, suddenly feeling a bit nervous. What if she tripped in front of Brinkingbat? Or if she stepped on a kit's tail? That would make a bad impression...Geysertail fiddled with her gills nervously. She took a deep breath and went inside, relaxing at the sound of Brinkingbat. Geysertail purred: "Hey Brinkingbat, I have something for you! And Drippingwhiskers is here too. What are you doing?" She felt herself blush. That sounded way better in her mind.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:41 am

Geysertail, Drippingwhiskers

*Brinkinbat looked up from the kit and smiled* "I was going to go to the graveyard and show Midnightkit around!" *She walked up to her friends* "I have time, I would love to see you!" She purred*

~D r I p p I n g w h I s k e r s ~
Brinkingbat, Geysertail

*Drippingwhiskers saw how worried Geysertail was. He gave her a sympathetic glance. It was clear Geysertail had a huge crush on Brinkingbat, but she showed no interest in becoming mates with Geysertail. It was sad, really*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:31 pm

Geysertail

Geysertail stammered even more. She quickly handed over the small drawing, and blurted: "Here you go, it's a gift. I drew it myself." Then she asked hopefully. "Could we come too? The Dripping Caves didn't have any visitors for a while." She sighed inside her mind. "I thought I was a bit more obvious....Maybe she just doesn't like me."
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:20 pm

[quote="XxvPARANORMAvxX"]
Geysertail, Drippingwhiskers

*Brinkingbat smiled at the intricate lines Geysertail drew onto the stone* "It's beautiful, Geysertail." *She gave a worried glance back up at Geysertail* "Oh, I'm sorry, since I've just finished show-off rank, there watching me extra carefully to see if I slip up or not. If I had the chance, I would spend all of my days in the Dripping Caves with you and Whiskers. And, of course!"
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me