Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:25 pm

┍─◦✧✦✧◦─┑
Dawnclan
┕─◦✧✦✧◦─┙

discussion | discord
┍─────────────────────────┑
-─"The New Quest begins with you,"─-
┕─────────────────────────┙

Six half-blooded kittens have faced all kinds of adversity in their mother's clan, now as they reach their sixth moon and are old enough to become apprentices they have a chance to prove themselves. Little do they know in their ceremony a mere few days away a secret will be revealed- one that until now has been murmured behind the backs of their family.

A New Prophecy- the Prophecy of Six- kept secret by Dawnclan's Medicine Cat will be revealed to the whole clan... but it seems that the only ones who aren't aware of the secret prophecy are the prophecy bearers and their mother.

As the darkest day looms and the tragedies that are sure to come with it, Dawnclan debates who of the half-blood six will falter to the coming darkness and which will carry Starclan with them, many coming to their own conclusions.

Will they be able to deny the darkness? Will suspicion divide the clan?
Jump in to find out!

T H E ◦ P R O P H E C Y
┍──────────────────────

"Six born of the Dawn of Leafbare will see
shadows fall the lengths of trees, only the
strongest will step from the shade.

When the day darkens and the moon is
swallowed, only those that harbor the stars
can restore the light."

──────────────────────┙
┍───────────────────────────┑
"what will you make of your Destiny?"˜-
┕───────────────────────────┙
Last edited by Adamented on Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Directory

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm

───────────────
-─D I R E C T O R Y─-
───────────────

Last edited by Adamented on Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:32 pm

───────────
──R U L E S──
───────────

G E N E R A L
      » follow site rules
      » rank or prophecy reservations last 48 hours
      » LGBTQ+ characters welcome
      » keep OOC/forms in the discussion thread
      » IC drama is okay OOC drama is not
      » max 3 characters per user
      » you're allowed two significant characters (may be HP, Prophecy, or one of each)
      » prefixes and suffixes can't be reserved
      » two characters of the same rank can't have the exact same name
      » please make sure any form, OOC, and IC post you make is able to be clearly read
      » characters must be original
      rules are subject to change at any time - changes will be announced!
    R O L E P L A Y
      » you can't be your own mentor/app/crush/mate
      » discuss major event ideas with me first
      » 2 week inactivity will get a PM, after 4 weeks your characters will be god-killed
      » no godmodding/powerplaying/mary sues
      » you need explicit permission to seriously injure/maim/kill a character
      » realistic appearances and capabilities only, if you need help PM me
      » warrior names are assigned traditionally, PM to discuss alternate names or name changes
      » minimum 2 sentences per post
      » your character needs to be approved before you post
      rules are subject to change at any time - changes will be announced!
Last edited by Adamented on Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot Points

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:34 pm

─────────────────
-─P L O T ◦ P O I N T S─-
─────────────────

U P D A T E S
    rule update
    season change
    major plot point
    minor plot point
    relationship change
    birth
    exile
    death
    other

[url=link]post[/url]information
─────────

T H E ◦ P R O P H E C Y ◦ O F ◦ S I X
      "Six born of the Dawn of Leafbare will see shadows fall the lengths of trees, only the strongest will step from the shade. When the day darkens and the moon is swallowed,
      only those that harbor the stars can restore the light."
    B R E A K D O W N
      » a queen has broken the Warrior Code by having a mate outside the clan
      » six half-blooded kittens have just become apprentices
      » the aforementioned six apprentices are part of the Prophecy of Six
    P R O P H E C Y ◦ C H A R A C T E R S
    = open to reservation,= taken/reserved

Oleander / he/him | smokeyalien — outsider
        Brambleheart / she/her | imunlaukr — queen
        Silverkit / she/her | Adamented — kit
        Moonkit / she/her | Adamented — kit
        Owlkit / he/him | Sai — kit
        Grousekit / she/her | razzberry — kit
        Rushkit / he/him | Queen of flames — kit
        Softkit / she/her, they/them | néktar — kit
    for genetic accuracy these cats have pre-determined appearances
    check the discussion thread here for details

─────────

─────────

C U R R E N T ◦ P L O T
S U M M A R Y

When the New Prophecy arrived a queen in Sunclan was expecting the kittens of her outsider mate during Leaf-fall, all the leaves had fallen and the first frost had yet to come. The moment the Medicine Cat jolted awake after a fretful sleep, Starclan's words still ringing in their ears and images of the clan's darkest day lingering in their mind they knew they had to keep it from the rest of the clan. Already, the queen's kits were bound to face adversity in their own home being born of half-blood but with the ancestors delivering a warning specifically about six kittens that were to be born in early Leaf-bare, they knew such a Prophecy would only bring more hardship for the family. Even the Leader was kept in the dark as the Medicine Cat harbored the secret.

At least until early Leaf-bare arrived and the queen delivered seven, not six, kittens, only then the Medicine Cat felt a heavy weight lift from their shoulders and shared their secret burden with Sunclan's Leader. Still, they decided together to keep the Prophecy of Six to themselves until they knew for sure what it meant and who it was meant for.

That Leaf-bare was shaping up to be as mild as the mid-Leaf-fall weather the clan had enjoyed until it took a terrible turn overnight, the first frost arrived with a vengeance bringing a cold bite to the air that made even the most capable warrior's throat hoarse. One of the kittens fell ill, passing from a cough overnight only a day after the frost. The Medicine Cat felt incredible guilt, fearing they'd made a mistake by telling the Leader so soon after the kittens were born only for the Prophecy to be about them after all. A less thoughtful Leader would probably have told the whole clan right away but an honest one would still tell the clan once they knew who was involved... they dreaded when that time would come.

Trying to get ahead of it, for the kittens' sake, the Medicine cat intercepted the Leader who was about to call a meeting to break the news of the queen's loss. They managed to convince the Leader that they should keep the Prophecy of Six between them and came to the conclusion that when the kittens were apprentice-aged, their Prophecy would be revealed to everyone, when they had a chance to form bonds in the clan. However, what they didn't know is that the pair had been overheard talking.

When six apprentice-aged kittens stood before the gathering place waiting to be given their titles and assigned mentors, murmurs had already spread throughout the clan about the Prophecy of Six. Fear grew in the whispers behind the kittens' backs about the fate of the clan and which of them would falter, some growing prejudiced against the kittens they expected to fail.

As the sun rose, the time came for the Leader to speak to the clan and they revealed the words of Starclan.
Last edited by Adamented on Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:56 pm

─────────────────
-─A L L E G I A N C E S─-
─────────────────

H I G H ◦ P O S I T I O N S
= open to reservation,= taken/reserved

Leader
    Almondstar / she/her | Queen of flames
    (6 lives)

longhair black golden ticked tabby she-cat with low white and
    yellow-green eyes

Deputy
    Hawkeclaw/ he/him | huskybaer.
    longhair brown mackerel tabby tom with low white and teal eyes

Medicine Cat(s) (2/2)
    Dappleleaf / she/her, they/them| huskybaer.
    shorthair black tortoiseshell with vitiligo and green eyes
    Morningfeather / he/him | néktar
    longhair bimetallic spotted tabby tom with green eyes
    Medicine Cat Apprentice(s) (1/1)
    name / pronouns | reserved

O U T S I D E R S
    Loners (2)
    Oleander / he/him | smokeyalien
    semi-longhair chocolate silver mackerel tabby sepia tom with medium
    white and green eyes

Storm / he/him | grmlnbstrd
    shorthair blue silver mackerel lynx point tom with blue eyes
    Muffin / she/her | RedBlack
    longhair seal point she-cat with blue eyes

Kittypets (1)
    Mouse / she/her | Lights.Out
    shorthair chocolate she-cat with green eyes

Rogues (0)
    name / pronouns | username
O T H E R ◦ G R O U P S
    Duskclan | border rival / link
    name | relation / link
    name | relation / link
S T A R C L A N
    Copperstar/ pronouns | npc
    Shadewillow / he/him | npc
    Rainflower / she/her | npc
    Greenminnow / pronouns | npc
    Grassflower / she/her | npc
    Minnowpaw / she/her | npc
    Minkkit / she/her | npc
    Ferretkit / he/him | npc
    Neriumkit / pronouns | npc

C L A N ◦ P O S I T I O N S
      Warriors (11)
      Mistyleaf / she/her | Adamented
      semi-longhair blue silver shaded broken mackerel tabby she-cat with green eyes
      Crowfur / she/her | huskybaer.
      semi-longhair black she-cat with low white and green eyes
      Maplestrike / he/him | razzberry
      longhair flame ticked lynx point with low white and green eyes
      Snakeberry / she/her | razzberry
      semi-longhair brown rosette tabby she-cat with medium white and green eyes
      Rainstep / she/her | néktar
      shorthair black barred ticked tabby she-cat with low white and blue and yellow eyes
      Snowcloud / she/her | coffee.berry
      longhair chocolate-red calico she-cat with green eyes and high white
      Silentfoot / she/her | Lights.Out
      longhair chocolate silver ticked tabby she-cat with blue eyes and low white
      Oriolecry / he/him | ΗγαςιητΗ
      shorthair red spotted tabby tom with medium white and amber eyes
      Hemlockhaze / he/him | ΗγαςιητΗ
      longhair silver mackerel tabby tom with medium white and green eyes
      Wysteriabloom / she/her, they/them| ΗγαςιητΗ
      semi-longhair blue point she-cat with a black somatic mutation mask and green eyes
      Rustfur / she/her | Lights.Out
      longhair red mackerel tabby she-cat with medium white and hazel eyes
      Mossfall / he/him, they/them | dorayaki
      semi-longhair black self tom with high white and green eyes

Apprentices (1)
      Spiderpaw / she/her | Queen of flames
      longhair black self molly with high white and amber eyes
      Maplepaw / he/him, they/them| FerretMonarch
      longhair red-black calico (carrying ticked tabby) tom with high white and orange eyes

Queens/Kits (1, 7)
      Brambleheart / she/her | imunlaukr
      semi-longhair high contrast brown braided tabby tortoiseshell with low white and green eyes
        Silverkit / she/her | Adamented
        semi-longhair silver broken mackerel tabby mink she-cat with low white and green eyes
        Moonkit / she/her | Adamented
        semi-longhair dark blue silver charcoal marbled tabby she-cat with low white and blue eyes
        Owlkit / he/him | dorayaki
        semi-longhair lilac classic tabby mink tom with low white and green eyes
        Grousekit / she/her | razzberry
        longhair cinnamon tortoiseshell (carrying mackerel tabby) she-cat with amber eyes
        Rushkit / he/him | Queen of flames
        semi-longhair chocolate mackerel tabby tom with low white and green eyes
        Softkit / she/her, they/them | néktar
        longhair cinnamon marbled tabby she-cat with low white and blue eyes

-kit/ pronouns | unclaimed
        born to Mistyleaf who returned to warrior duties early, in Brambleheart's care
        description
      Elders (#)
Last edited by Adamented on Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:11 pm

───────────────────
-─R E L A T I O N S H I P S─-
───────────────────

R O M A N T I C
    Mates
    AlmondstarCopperstar
    namename
    namename

Crushes
    name » name (left crushing on right)
    name « name (right crushing on left)
    namename (mutual)
M E N T O R S H I P
    mentorapprentice
    mentorapprentice
    mentorapprentice
    K I N S H I P
      Parents/Kits
      unnamed mollyunnamed tom
        Silverkit
        Moonkit
        Owlkit
        Grousekit
        Rushkit
        unnamed
      Mistyleafunknown
        Weaselkit
        Minkkit
        Ferretkit
      RainflowerShadewillow
        Almondshade
        others...?
      Adopted
      name / name
        (relationship)
      name / name
        (relationship)
      name / name
        (relationship)
Last edited by Adamented on Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:12 pm

───────────────
-─T E R R I T O R Y─-
───────────────

C A M P
      Dawnclan's camp is set in a dense wooded part of the territory where large old trees with roots entwined under moss covered rocks help defend the camp, as well as hide it from outsiders. Entry to camp is accessible through a tunnel hidden by brambles, underneath the high branch and directly to the right of the leader's den. The leader's den is in the hollowed trunk of a large tree, its split trunk forming the high branch where the leader calls meetings.

On the other side of the camp's bramble tunnel entrance is the upper part of a large fallen tree, the lower part of the broken and hollowed trunk hides the clan's dirt place while the upper part of the tree where branches still remain forms the apprentice den, moss has grown over the lattice of branches to form a solid place to stand on top of the den as well as sheltering the den from rain.

The elder den is tunneled unto the packed dirt slope of the camp's wall, just past the apprentice den, with a shrub's dense roots keeping the den in shape even in extremely heavy rainfall. Ferns mostly obscure the den's entrance, to exit the den elders climb a shallow hill to the entrance that is laced with roots forming natural steps that are easier on them, while the den being deep into the earth keeps them nice and warm to aid their aching joints.

The warrior den is a cave formed by a large tree's roots woven through moss covered boulders, creating a stable and surprisingly roomy space below the hollowed side of the tree that is obscured by moss and rocks. They have a good view of the whole camp but especially a direct path to the bramble tunnel, in case of an invasion or other such trouble. The freshkill pile is located between the warrior den and the combined medicine den and nursery. A mess of brambles and ferns forms the hidden nursery at the back of the medicine den, which is located in a large hollow stump.

The stump has partially collapsed at the top and is covered in moss, giving it ample cover. The hollow inside has some naturally formed shelves and crevices for safe and dry storage of herbs and at the back of the den are two openings obscured by the ferns growing through them, the smaller of the two gaps houses the sick or injured and the larger of the two is densely covered with ferns to hide the nursery where queens and kits stay until the kits are old enough to train. A somewhat-hidden narrow tunnel dug between large boulders is located at the back of the nursery and it leads outside of camp, as an emergency escape route.

The nursery tunnel opens up at the other end to a series of earthen cliffs overlooking a wide shallow river, perfect for obscuring scents and the direction of travel of anyone using the tunnel to escape danger, at least in short distances. Between the medicine den's stump and the leader's den tree are a thick mass of brambles and mossy boulders.
    T E R R I T O R Y
      the Swimmingstones
      ──The Swimmingstones are located a short ways outside of camp, there a hidden escape tunnel leading from the back of the nursery den lets out, hidden under a thick bramble between two notable trees. A steep slope leads down to a usually shallow, slow-running part of the river where you can see the stones at the bottom almost year round. During particularly harsh rain, a patch right in the middle is still shallow enough to walk through for fully grown cats.

Littlefalls
      ──Further down the river from the Swimmingstones is a waterfall much smaller than the rest on the territory but just as likely to be dangerous with any amount of rain, despite the docile name Littlefalls is dangerous because it concentrates the flow of the river creating strong currents and it has many large, sharp rocks.

Abandoned Beaver Den
      ──An abandoned dam sits on the river at a particularly wide spot, it once reached all the way across the river but an especially heavy rain pushed over half the whole mass of logs down the following waterfalls, the beavers never came back to rebuild. It's a fantastic spot for prey if you've already crossed the river in a safer spot, but it's extremely dangerous as well to even experienced warriors.

the Gravel Pit
      ──A patch of land filled with small stones and interlaced with huge tree roots, it's relatively open in the middle and muddy around the edges which makes it a good sparring and training spot.

the Adder Sliver
      ──A spot where the cliffs on either side of the river are extremely narrow and high, pushing a geyser of strong water out the other side of the tight crevice. Snakes like to slither around the slippery moss and stones and in the water, though the river calms a bit after this point for a small distance, the water's other dangers keep it from becoming a fishing spot. Adders are often found sunning themselves on the peak of the cliffs where only tiny spindly saplings are able to root, as well as some fruit-baring shrubs and herbs.

the Abyss
      ──A deep and long-stretching crevice between cliffs where a huge waterfall pours into the abyss of the earth, it's wide and the constant raging waterfall sends up a perpetual wall of mist that limits visibility. The rocks are always wet and unstable and the roar of water deafening, it's not a place for the faint of heart. A small patch of sediment makes home to some rarer herbs as well as a feeding spot for prey so it's useful in that way, but the clan avoids it as much as possible. Apprentices are not allowed to go anywhere near the Abyss for fear of their safety, rarely one might accompany a Medicine Cat to find herbs here when the water is at its lowest during a particularly hot Greenleaf.

Darkwood
      ──A particular dense and dark, elevated part of the territory where the foliage almost blocks out daylight completely, it's known to be regularly occupied by predators and a wealth of prey as well that attracts them to the area. Patrolling this territory is a necessary evil, to keep predators from making their home too close to the clan or it's hunting grounds. Often badgers, foxes, and other dangerous animals are chased out by large patrols as soon as they're noticed, though usually accompanied by a difficult struggle that has left some scarred and others not so lucky to get away with their lives.

Dawnmeadow
      ──There's a spot in the territory with shallow hills full of rolling golden tall grass interspersed with a spectrum of wild flowers, herbs, and fruit bearing shrubbery, Dawnmeadow is where often young apprentices begin their first real hunting patrols to hone their skills on small rodents, mice, and hares. It's also a good spot to just lie down and share some time with others while basking in the sun, which reaches this meadow for many hours throughout the day. A small abandoned badger sett makes the perfect den to shelter from terrible weather until it clears up enough to safely make it back to camp, or to allow someone privacy away from the clan.
Last edited by Adamented on Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flora

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:13 pm

───────────
-─F L O R A─-
───────────

G E N E R A L
      The territory consists of a great range of different trees and shrubbery, the most common being Cedar, Spruce, Hemlock, Alder, Myrtle, Salmonberry, Creeping Willow, and Cottonwood.
    H E R B S
      In the link above you'll find all of the herbs that exist, however those listed below are the most common herbs used in Dawnclan with known purposes.
    ───────────
      Poppy seeds (pain)
      Catmint (whitecough/greencough)
      Cobwebs (bleeding/broken bones)
      Feaverfew (fevers/head pains)
      Borage Leaves (fevers/nursing)
      Marigold (infections/sores)
      Horse Tail (infections)
      Burdock root (infections/rat bites)
      Chervile Root (infections)
      Wild Garlic (infection preventative)
      Coltsfoot (kittencough)
      Chickweed (greencough)
      Tansy (cough)
      Thyme (calms)
      Chamomile (calms)
      Dandelion Leaves (calms)
      Juniper Berries (bellyache)
      Chervil (bellyache)
      Watermint (bellyache)
      Daisy Leaves (aching joints)
      Goldenrod (aching joints/stiffness/severe injuries)
      Ragwort Leaves/Juniper Berries (aching joints)
      Comfrey (broken bones)
      Nettle leaves (swelling)
      Celandine (weak/damaged eyes)
      Snake Root (poison)
      Nettle Seeds (poison)
      Honey (sore throats)
      Mouse bile (ticks)
      Yarrow (induces vomit/treats poison)
Last edited by Adamented on Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fauna

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:14 pm

───────────
-─F A U N A─-
───────────

P R E D A T O R S
      » Bears (black, brown)
      » Eagles (bald, golden)
      » Wolves (grey, island)
      » Hawks (goshawk, red-tailed)
      » Cougars
      » Foxes (red, grey)
      » Lynx
      » Owls (horned, barred, snowy)
    P R E Y
      » Rodents (ermines, mice, vole, shrew, hares)
      » Fish (salmon, trout, minnows)
      » Birds (ravens, crows, thrush, robins, chickadees, woodpeckers, sapsuckers)
      » Reptiles/amphibians (softshell turtles, snakes, lizards)

Last edited by Adamented on Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby Adamented » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:14 pm

───────────
-─O T H E R─-
───────────

» Medicine
» Diseases/Injuries
» Names
» Warrior Code

P O S T ◦ T E M P L A T E
Code: Select all
[center][color=#004D75][size=150][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color]
[size=85][i]rank / gender / tags:[/i][/size]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[roleplay text here][/center]
Last edited by Adamented on Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets