ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ // (open and accepting!!) //

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ // (open and accepting!!) //

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Blackmoon | male | deputy | apprentice Finchpaw | no crush | tags: open
The odd-colored black and grey tom walked around the Tempestclan's territory. He left the camp earlier before anyone on his clanmates were up yet, or so so he thought. He enjoyed taking his time to take his walk in the early morning, especially in mornings when it was not raining like the last day was between cloudy and rainy. He looked up to a tree for some birds there doing their own things, when he thought that maybe was time to get back to camp, he could need to organize the patrols and likely do some training with Finchpaw.

Hawkstorm | male | warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: open
He woke up next to his sister Goldenwillow, he was not a kit anymore, but still felt rather safe to sleep near the orange she-cat, just like they did as a kit. He was always close with her, but after the death of their parents or Halfshade went missing they got even closer. His adoptive sisters Flaredust and Leopardstorm were more loner likes, maybe because they were adopted and tecnically didn't have biological parents.

Goldenwillow | female | warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: Hawkstorm, open
She curled at her nest, moving her tail tighter over her face, feeling the cold breeze on her side when her brother moved to his nest next to her. She was never a heavy sleeper and woke up even the most unheard voices or chance of weather like now. She opened her yellow-green eyes and looked at her brother "you're up early?" she murmured still tired.

Leopardstorm | female | young warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: Creamflower
She was up early and checked the fresh-kill pile, noticing that there were a few mice, which could go to be a waste as they were being there for half day and the night. She thought those could give stomach aches to the cats who eat them so she decided to move them away. She looked over to Creamflower there eating the fish, she was one of the few who seemed to like more fish than the other prey at the pile and it seemed like the hunters did catch fish only for her to eat "good morning Creamflower, you like the fish this morning?" she meowed to her.

Splashpaw | female | apprentice | mentor Thicketstorm | no crush | tags: open
She woke up at her nest but didn't really live it just yet. She moved to the apprentice's den only a few days ago and she was not yet really gotten herself to know the other few apprentices at the same den. Her ears flicked over to the voices of the still sleeping Frogpaw or looked over the much older apprentice Finchpaw who seemed to be ready to head out.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:59 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Leopardstorm, smiling at the warrior. "Hello Leopardstorm!" she greeted warmly. "Yes the fish is absolutely delicious! What are you going to have to eat today?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// ━ 1.

Postby anathema » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location: med. cats' den ━ tagged: emberpaw ━ mentioned: laurelblaze, otterstar

As the aging gray tabby she-cat stirred awake, she hesitantly stretched out her weary bones with a soft grunt of exertion. With each passing moon, it seemed all the more more difficult to get out of her soft mossy nest in the morning, her hind legs aching from a burgeoning arthritis that not even the best herbs she knew could cure.

Thanks, mom. A slight purr rumbled in her throat when she thought of Laurelblaze also first dealing with this moons back, when Hailmist was still young and early into her medicine cat days. Oh, to be twenty moons old again.

Even so—in Hailmist's very humble opinion—her health was something that did and would always remain on the back-burner; her Clanmates always came first. Such was her lifelong calling... and she wouldn't trade it for anything. Until her last breath, it was her destiny to serve TempestClan by making the ultimate sacrifice of becoming a medicine cat.

Never taking a mate... never having kits of her own... forever would her soul be pure and wholly devoted to the ranks of StarClan. Never once would she see the fields of battle, despite her large size, sharp claws, and broad, muscular stature.

And never could she even hypothetically convince the cat she pined for—the Clan's leader, of all cats!—to someday be with her. After all, Otterstar had her own duties. Sure, leaders could take mates, but many didn't if they hadn't already as warriors. A pang of guilt sank deep into her heart, bathing it with lament. Why do I have to feel this way? I have a Clan to serve!

Her brain felt like a hornet's nest. And I haven't even gotten out of bed yet, she grumbled internally. Day's already ruined... because of my own fish-dunged mind... because of my own fish-dunged heart. Why was StarClan punishing her like this? What cruel game—or perhaps even test—had been dealt to her? Was this the ultimate trial to resist any unfaithful temptations?

Hailmist couldn't tell.

With another groan, she finally got to her paws, eyes tracking over the shelves of herbs that made up the nature-made divots inside the den. Erosion served at least one purpose, not that it served many or any more than that. Low on catmint... she turned to steal a glance at Emberpaw, who was also waking up. And we certainly could do with more urchin pincers for any future jellyfish stings... not that we have to deal with that too often, thankfully...

Finally deciding to get out of her head, Hailmist turned her body to face Emberpaw, slowly taking a seat and letting her thick, bushy tail curl around her big paws. "Morning, Emberpaw," she mewed, flicking an ear. "Sleep alright?"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

°•.002.•° Laurel, Ember, Pearl, Thicket, Finch

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:07 pm

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Laurelblaze  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
She-cat ⇼ Elder ⇼ 90 Moons
Tags: x ⇼ Location: Elders den

indentation Looking out as the sun rose the feline sighed, are those apprentices lollygagging again? They better not be asleep right now. Laurelblaze thought with a huffy glare at the entrance to the elder's den. Her arthritis was bad enough before she retired, but now that she'd become less and less active her joints seemed to just be getting worse and worse. Well at least when my hearing finally goes I won't have to hear those plodding fools. She mused amusement and annoyance both coloring her thoughts. "Perhaps maybe one of the halfwits will bring me a fat fish this morning." The elder wondered aloud, ear twitching as she once again forced herself to relax and close her eyes in hopes of taking a cat nap until one of the apprentices brought her something, or she felt strong enough to grab something.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Emberpaw  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Tom ⇼ Medicine cat apprentice ⇼ 9 Moons
Tags: Hailmist ⇼ Location: Medicine cat Den

indentation The sound of another cat quietly and slowly rousing from its sleep made the flaming tabby sigh, and lift up his head. A smaller yawn left his this time and he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. I have to visit Sky later, Emberpaw remembered suddenly, which perked him up considerably. Giving his head a little shake the brushy-furred tom shot to his feet, regretting it for a moment when his world seemed to tilt before it righted itself. Oh yeah, feathery whiskers twitched as the tom turned his gaze to Hailmist and nodded in a silent greeting like he usually did. "O-oh yeah, Fine. I slept fine." Emberpaw said after clearing his throat, "And you, how did you sleep?" While Emberpaw wasn't all that interested in that, wanting to get any of the most important things done first, before going to visit his sister. So he was a little impatient, though he did try his best to not let that show.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Pearldawn  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
She-cat ⇼ Warrior ⇼ 28 Moons
Tags: x ⇼ Location: Camp

indentation Already mentally deciding to keep one of the two shrews from her early morning hunt, she clenched her jaw. Stepping back into Tempestclan camp was always a bit weird for her, but not something she loathed. As it was the only place that really felt like home, no matter the fact that she was still getting used to it moons later. Tail curling with unease as she dropped off one of the shrews and the crab on the prey pile, the feline turned and padded into a sunnier area. Hoping to eat in peace while soaking up some warmth. While she was tired, she would take her time and savor her small meal, as she felt that less sleep was worth it if she had a full belly.

☽☾
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Thicketstorm  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Tom ⇼ Warrior ⇼ 48 Moons

indentation Eyes not straying from the apprentices den, the tabby frowned as only Finchpaw emerged from the den. Still asleep then? Thicketstorm mused, before shaking his head and taking another bite of his meal. Well, if Blackmoon assigns me to a patrol before she gets up that's her problem. I won't be waiting. He thought with a huff, before grimacing. Though, Splashpaw is a brand new apprentice, might as well cut her some slack. For a few sunrises. He mentally corrected, as he sluggishly continued eating the seagull in front of him. "First things first is to show her the best hunting spots." Thicketstorm muttered, "Carefully, very carefully."

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Finchpaw  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
She-cat ⇼ Apprentice ⇼ 10 Moons

indentation Still not spotting her mentor, the lean chocolate feline relaxed as she finished up the last bits of her grooming. It was a half-hazard job, but it was good enough for now. She'd only get it dirty and messy again as the day went on, so she didn't see much point in grooming much. Her gaze flickered up and an awestruck smile danced across her face before she smothered it. Otterstar was her hero, someone she wanted to be like one day. Well maybe not being clan leader, that seems like a lot of work. Finchpaw mused before returning her attention to Otterstar, doing her best to keep her eyes on the older cat without being obvious. Which wasn't going to be easy considering the wide-eyed and open-jawed look she was sporting at the moment.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:08 am

Iciclecrash

- Tom - 32 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags: Laurelblaze -

Iciclecrash padded into camp, a fish hanging from his mouth. He glanced around camp for a brief moment before trotting towards the elders den. The tom poked his head in, making sure Laurelbreeze was there before fully walking inside. He dropped the fish at her paws, tail twitching back and fourth. "I figured the apprentices hadn't brought you anything this morning, so you can have my catch." He hadn't seen Frogpaw this morning, and hadn't bothered to wake the apprentice up. If he wanted to sleep in and miss out on training, that was his choice, but he couldn't condone not getting food for Laurelblaze. "I'll cuff Frogpaw's ears for not getting up and getting you something to eat. He should know better." The icy tom huffed, his eyes sharp as he glanced out of the elders den and towards the apprentices den.

Whiteshadow

- Tom - 64 Moons - Medicine Cat -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Emberpaw, Hailmist -

Whiteshadow sighed as he slipped into the medicine den, a large bunch of tansy and chamomile stuffed in his jaws. He noticed Emberpaw and Hailmist finally awake. He gave the two a nod before moving to the back of the den and placing the herbs that were in his jaws onto the ground. With a glance over the herb stores, the white tom cat sighed, looking back at Hailmist and their apprentice, "We need more catmint," his eyes narrowed as he looked at Emberpaw, as if he knew something about the young tom that he wouldn't speak aloud. "I should have gotten it while I was out. . ." He muttered, shaking his head, glancing at Hailmist, "I don't think he's ready to go out on his own yet, Emberpaw, take a warrior with you and please go collect as much catmint as you can from the patch on the outskirts of the twoleg place."

With quick skill, Whiteshadow began sorting out the herbs at his paws, having had seasons of training and practice, it was easy for him to tell the difference between most herbs just by the touch, his eyes still locked into Emberpaw and Hailmist. He moved the two stacks back into the crevice where the herb store was kept, fully focusing his attention on the two cats also in the den. "Be back before sun-high, we have other things that need to get done." Whiteshadow instructed, flicking his tail, signaling for the young medicine cat apprentice to get going.

Silverfrost

- She-cat - 13 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

Silverfrost blinked her eyes open, a yawn escaping her lips. Was it morning already? The she-cat stood up, stretching out for a moment before passing out of the warriors den. She had been sleeping there for just about a moon now, and honestly it still felt weird. She missed her old denmates, despite how annoying she always claimed them to be. Being a warrior was all she had wanted, but now it just felt weird, not going out every day with her mentor, not being told exactly what to do at all times, Silverfrost suddenly found herself with a little more free time than she was used to, and she didn't quite know what to do with it.

Smokepatch

- She-cat - 45 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

Smokepatch had been awake for a while, though she had stayed in her nest until the rest of the clan began to stir awake. She was now sitting in a sunny spot, warming her fur before she got the day started. She hadn't been assigned to any of the dawn patrols, which has her assuming she'd be on one of the later hunting patrols that Blackmoon would assign.

Snow

- Tom - 9 Moons - Kittypet -
- Crush:TB Emberpaw - Tags:Open -

Snow, despite his usual nature to stay asleep until way later in the day, was awake. The white cat was sitting at the back door of his home, pawing at it in an attempt to get his housefolk to notice he wanted to go outside. After a few moments, and a bit of loud meowing later, the youngest of his housefolk came and opened the door, patting him in the head before heading out to go wherever he went in his car. Snow happily trotted outside, scrambling up onto his fence and rolling down to the other side. He shook his fur out, sneezing as a bit of grass landed on his nose. He had never been the most graceful cat, and that had become more than increasingly obvious to him, and the other house cats in the area as he began his adventures outdoors. Without looking back, Snow bounded a little ways away from his fence, eyes wide with curiosity. He never went further than this, he had always been afraid of what lurked beyond the twoleg place, but recently he had seen some of the wild cat lurking about, clan cats as one of his neighbors had called them, and they had more than piqued his interest. Today would be the day he found one of those cats and figured out what their whole deal was.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:34 am

Blackmoon | male | deputy | apprentice Finchpaw | no crush | tags: Otterstar
He made his way back to the camp, silently watching the cats up there. So far it seemed that the leader was not organizing any patrols when he was put, but in another way, it was still early. He made a better look at the cats at the camp, thinking of possible patrol leaders and who joined which, all the mentors and apprentices could maybe go into a hunting patrol, except for his own, which was obviously joining the patrol he was going to. Thought before doing anything he wanted to make sure what the leader wanted to do "Good morning Otterstar..." he murmured to the she-cat "Before I do any patrols, I wanted to make sure if you maybe wanted to lead any of them?" he asked her.

Hawkstorm | male | warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: open
He woke up next to his sister Goldenwillow, he was not a kit anymore, but still felt rather safe to sleep near the orange she-cat, just like they did as a kit. He was always close with her, but after the death of their parents or Halfshade went missing they got even closer. His adoptive sisters Flaredust and Leopardstorm were more loner likes, maybe because they were adopted and technically didn't have biological parents.

Goldenwillow | female | warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: Hawkstorm, open
She curled at her nest, moving her tail tighter over her face, feeling the cold breeze on her side when her brother moved to his nest next to her. She was never a heavy sleeper and woke up even the most unheard voices or chance of weather like now. She opened her yellow-green eyes and looked at her brother "you're up early?" she murmured still tired.

Leopardstorm | female | young warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: Creamflower
She looked at her lifting her head side to side as she thought about her question "well...I am not really thought about that yet..." she responded to her. She looked at the cleaning a little bit more then back to the fresh-kill pile "I think I will eat whatever I catch at the hunting patrols or go to a solo hunt...I don't really have any plans just yet..." she meowed. She flicked her tail a tiny bit "so how long are you staying at the nursery? You're not missing to get out to do any of those patrols?" she asked her.

Splashpaw | female | apprentice | mentor Thicketstorm | no crush | tags: Thicketstorm
She shook her pelt as she got outside of the apprentice's den, her eyes watching the cleaning in curiously. He flicked her ears as she saw her mentor eating at the fresh-kill pile, she walked to him "uh, I thought only queens, elders, and kits can eat before the rest? Why are you eating now?" she asked her mentor with pure confusion. She looked better at the prey "is that a seagull? How do you catch a seagull? aren't they like very fast birds?" she asked curiously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:47 am

Creamflower listens to Leopardstorm's question and shakes her head. "No." she answered. "I'm not itching to be a warrior again. I'm happy being a queen. I had found my purpose in the Clan after I... lost my kits." She closes her eyes at the painful memory of that fateful day.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

°•.003.•° Laurel, Ember, Pearl, Thicket, Finch

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:36 am

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Laurelblaze  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
She-cat ⇼ Elder ⇼ 90 Moons
Tags: Iceiclecrash ⇼ Location: Elders den

indentation The fluffy old molly looked back up as the dark form of Iciclecrash padded into the elder's den, which was pretty much her den at this point. She blinked as the tom dropped a fish at her paws and hummed. "Thank you, youngin'." She said with a raspy voice, frowning again. "I haven't seen or heard a twitch or tail of any of those little kittens today. It's quite rude." She looked down at her future meal, used a paw to bring it closer to her, and then took a small bite, quickly chewed then swallowed. Laurelblaze looked up from her meal and then gave a wolfish grin. "Why don't you go give those apprentices an ear full for me? Maybe send one of the rascals to search me for ticks as punishment." Not that she had any ticks that she knew about, but it never hurt to check. It wasn't like checking the elders for ticks was a fun or nice job either. She snickered internally as she took another small bite out of the fish.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Emberpaw  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Tom ⇼ Medicine cat apprentice ⇼ 9 Moons
Tags: Hailmist, Whiteshadow, Leopardstorm & Creamflower ⇼ Location: Medicine cat Den, Camp

indentation Emberpaw did not startle when Whiteshadow suddenly showed up. He did not, he didn't squeak either. He just breathed in too harshly, as his head swung around to face the tom. He fought to keep the frown off his face but allowed himself to huff. "No need to treat me like an unruly kit, I am responsible. And it's not like I can't take care of myself." He muttered darkly under his breath, before returning his gaze to Hailmist. "See you later, Hailmist." Emberpaw said sullenly, as he turned and padded out of the den. The tom's gaze wandered and paused at the sight of Creamflower and Leopardstorm. Without thinking twice the tabby trotted over to the two cats, "Good morning, Creamflower, Leopardstorm." He meowed in greeting, "Do either of you want to come with me to fetch some catmint, Whiteshadow said I'm to bring at least one warrior with me." And the two of you will probably be less likely to report me for talking with my sister if we see her. He thought as he spoke.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Pearldawn  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
She-cat ⇼ Warrior ⇼ 28 Moons
Tags: x ⇼ Location: Warriors den

indentation She ate quickly, and put the leftover bones in their place before getting to her paws once more. Not in the most social mood today, Pearldawn was quite thankful that no one seemed to seek her out for any kind of interaction. Which meant she could sleep. Good, sleeping is good. Pearldawn yawned softly as she started stumbling over to the warrior's den. Upon entering the warrior's den, she ambled over to her nest and flopped down, and curled into a ball. Tail tucked over her nose, the calico closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

☽☾
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Thicketstorm  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Tom ⇼ Warrior ⇼ 48 Moons
Tags: Splashpaw ⇼ Location: Camp

indentation Turned his gaze to his apprentice as she padded up, her pawsteps sounding like the crashing of waves on rocks to his ears. "Yes, that is usually true. But both have been done." He said, tail flicking to Creamflower. "Creamflowers eating, and Laurelblaze just got brought a nice fish." Thicketstorm mewed calmly before his eyes narrowed and a small frown set in. "Though, it is usually the apprentice's job to bring food to the queens and elders. Can you tell me why it was Iciclecrash that brought Laurelblaze her meal, or why Creamflower had to go get her own?" The tom asked, a hard edge in his voice. He personally could care less about Creamflower having to go get her own food, but making old Laurelblaze wait was unbearable in his books, and both rude and unacceptable.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Finchpaw  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
She-cat ⇼ Apprentice ⇼ 10 Moons

indentation The chocolate she-cat practically lept to her paws as her mentor came into sight, tail wiggling with anticipation. Though patrols would have to be assigned first before they did anything, she could wait. She was just excited, it wasn't like she was going to burst out of her skin. Finchpaw waited eagerly as Blackmoon and Otterstar spoke, ears straining to hear what they were saying.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// ━ 2.

Postby anathema » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:00 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location: camp entrance ━ tagged: otterstar, blackmoon ━ mentioned: misc. cats

Hailmist shot Emberpaw an apologetic glance as Whiteshadow sent him out for morning medicine cat duties. She remembered those days all too well; how the lack of sleep would drag on her paws as she trod through wet shoreline sands. What a pain that was. The medicine cat stifled a mrrow of laughter as she groomed her chest fur. But still a rite of passage nonetheless...

As Emberpaw made his leave, Hailmist went to follow him out of the den. "Just gonna say good morning to everyone," she announced to Whiteshadow, even though she knew that he'd quickly be able to tell it was a lie. Hailmist's feelings for the Clan leader were no secret to a cat like Whiteshadow—a cat she'd been working with for over fifty moons. They were the very best of friends at this point, having long embraced each other's perks, quirks, and shortcomings. "I'll be back in a few."

And with that out the den she went, drinking in the crisp morning air. Her gaze flickered towards the elders' den, which seemed to be bustling with her mother and some warrior... Hailmist squinted, trying to make her eyes adjust to the darkness lingering inside the elders' den. Iciclecrash, maybe? It almost made her wonder if her vision was starting to go, too.

Hailmist then stole a glimpse at her half-brother, Thicketstorm, as he and his apprentice seemed to engage in a rather intense conversation. Are the apprentices really slacking off that badly? Emberpaw could certainly be worse of a mentee, then. It made the medicine cat feel fortunate for the apprentice StarClan had selected for her and Whiteshadow to teach.

Then, finally, Hailmist arrived at her destination. Otterstar and Blackmoon, stationed at the camp entrance, were joined at the hip—typical as tradition itself for a leader and deputy. Heart thrumming as she met the leader's eyes with her own, she offered the duo a curt and respectful dip of her head. "Otterstar; Blackmoon," she mewed, trying not to let her voice tremble.

But then, it dawned upon her: she'd come all this way with nothing to talk about—no pertinent nor time-sensitive medicine cat matters to update her superiors on—no relevant topic of conversation to initiate whatsoever. Oh, StarClan! Her face instantly reddened.

"So sorry if I, er, interrupted anything." Hailmist's tufted ears flattened flush against her skull. "I, ah, just needed to get out of the medicine cat den... it can get a bit stuffy in there sometimes." Come on, fish-dung! Think of something! Hailmist's mind swam as she mentally scrambled for even the tiniest morsel of conversation matter. Wait, I've got it! The sea urchins!

"I—I, um, just wanted to ask you two if you, uh... had any ideas on who could help me fetch some urchin pincers in the near future," Hailmist continued, thanking her ancestors for the quick recovery. "It's quite a fun task, so I don't think we should reward any apprentices with it... though I do also need someone who's done it before." Bingo. Otterstar probably had been before, even if the last time she'd done it was while she was still TempestClan's deputy... or even just a warrior.

Hailmist took a deep breath, offering Otterstar a sincere smile. "Maybe if you have some time off, you could come with me? It'd be a great way to take a break from all those leadership duties." She gave a quick few nods to support her claim. "Just, uh, give me the word if you're keen. Any time works, as long as it's within the next half-moon. Whenever you're not busy! No pressure." Hailmist gulped sheepishly. "I know you've got a lot to do, so you don't have to, but it'd be a great time if you can."

Sounded platonic enough, the medicine cat decided. The last thing she wanted was for her literal leader to think she was trying to break the warrior code by asking her out, or something. Though, at the same time, Hailmist was pretty embarrassed at how long she'd let herself ramble on. She took a step back then, wanting more than anything to give the leader space to think.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:37 am

Blackmoon | male | deputy | apprentice Finchpaw | no crush | tags: Otterstar, Hailmist/b]
He made his way back to the camp, silently watching the cats up there. So far it seemed that the leader was not organizing any patrols when he was put, but in another way, it was still early. He made a better look at the cats at the camp, thinking of possible patrol leaders and who joined which, all the mentors and apprentices could maybe go into a hunting patrol, except for his own, which was obviously joining the patrol he was going to. Thought before doing anything he wanted to make sure what the leader wanted to do "Good morning Otterstar..." he murmured to the she-cat "Before I do any patrols, I wanted to make sure if you maybe wanted to lead any of them?" he asked her.
He looked at listed the medicine cat mumbling as she walked to talk to them or to the Oterstar mostly, His ears flicked side to side, and he saw the medicine cats talking somewhat interesting yet humorously.

[b]Hawkstorm | male | warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: open

He woke up next to his sister Goldenwillow, he was not a kit anymore, but still felt rather safe to sleep near the orange she-cat, just like they did as a kit. He was always close with her, but after the death of their parents or Halfshade went missing they got even closer. His adoptive sisters Flaredust and Leopardstorm were more loner likes, maybe because they were adopted and technically didn't have biological parents.

Leopardstorm | female | young warrior | apprentice - | no crush | tags: Creamflower, Emberpaw
She flicked her ears as she listened to the queen. She didn't really get what was she thinking about being an all-time queen, of course, she could be a great help for excepting or nursing mothers, but what then when the clan didn't have any of those? She blinked her eyes "I do understand that, but is it rather boring to be at the camp all the time, especially if we don't have queens or kits?" she asked her.
She turned to the kind of massive younger cat "Morning Emberpaw? sure, sure...I can come with you, I don't really have anything better in mind now?" she meowed to him turning to Creamflower "what about you? want to have a small walk?" she asked her.

Splashpaw | female | apprentice | mentor Thicketstorm | no crush | tags: Thicketstorm
She looked at her mentor rather annoyed by his comment "sorry, but I am not the only apprentice at the camp, and it's, not my fault if Iciclecrack woke early to bring the elder her meal or that Creamflower the queen likes to go to get her own prey at the pile than wait for the other to deliver it to her." she responded to him sharply 'anyway, why could I be the only one to do that when either of the Fichpaw or Frogpaw didn't she thought to herself, wondering if she could say it, but decided to keep it to herself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me