βœΏπ““π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷 - π“ž&π“βœΏ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: βœΏπ““π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷 - π“ž&π“βœΏ

Postby anathema » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:34 am

milkpaw !

female [♀] / med. cat apprentice / location: med. cats' den, camp / tags: salmonpaw, mackerelpaw, oceanpaw, bisonpaw

Milkpaw smiled softly as Salmonpaw spoke. "That's awesome!" She then replied, tail flicking with excitement for her friend to potentially be DaisyClan's next and newest warrior. "I'm definitely ready to become a full medicine cat, and I hope Mossybee thinks so, too... I've been working really hard for it, especially over the last half-moon."

Milkpaw also glanced over at Mackerelpaw when he called over Oceanpaw, and stayed quiet when Salmonpaw responded to his efforts to beckon the other apprentice over to their group. She then turned back to Salmonpaw, eager to get the full scoop. "Wait... like as in friends, or like as in... like-like?" The she-cat asked, smirking slightly.

bisonpaw !
    male [β™‚] / apprentice / location: apprentices' den, camp / tags: milkpaw, salmonpaw, mackerelpaw, oceanpaw, foxleap

Bisonpaw stifled his laughter as Milkpaw's usual troublemaking self searched for the meaning behind Salmonpaw's words, but then realized that he, too wasn't sure about the ordeal going on between Mackerelpaw and Oceanpaw. Pricking his ears, he decided to listen for it instead of speak. After all, his sister had already done that for him.

"Lionwillow said something about my fighting assessment the other sunrise," he then said. "I'm not really sure when she plans to take me out for it, though. Maybe she's gonna catch me by surprise, since that's what usually happens in real battles." A wave of nervousness crossed over him then; he really wasn't much when it came to anything related to fighting.

Shaking it off, Bisonpaw then glanced over to see Foxleap approach; a soft smile crossed over his features, and he couldn't help but blush a bit at her sheer presence. The tom wasn't the type of cat to get all awkward and stammer-y around a crush, but he definitely was the type that was unable to wipe the hopelessly romantic grin off his face.

"Morning, Foxleap," he responded cheerfully. "Can't say I'm entirely sure, but I think Milkpaw's trying to tap Salmonpaw for more information." Bisonpaw gave a humored purr as he gestured over to the two she-cats.

galewhistle !
    female [♀] / warrior / location: warriors' den, camp / tags: heatherpaw

Galewhistle only quietly grunted as her bones groaned in protest at her getting up. A frustrated scowl had naturally already crossed over her face, and it wouldn't leave her again until she went back to sleep tonight. She wordlessly padded out of the warriors' den, being careful to step over her sleeping Clanmates and not awake them despite her sour and uncaring mood.

The warrior immediately headed over to the apprentices' den, not even bothering to say good morning to her two children. "You've got only a few heartbeats to get up, Heatherpaw!" She gruffly called into the mouth of the cave, feeling irrationally impatient. "We're going on a border patrol with Yewberryspots, Nightfrost, and Mackerelpaw!"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greyrs » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:01 am

greyrs wrote:x
    fallowstone / female / 28 moons / lesbian / apprentice: ravenpaw / location: warriors' den; camp / tags: harepounce

Fallowstone laid awake in her nest, hoping to get just a few more moments of rest. She hadn't slept well that night, though she had no idea why. The she-cat opened her eyes to the sight of Foxleap running out of the den with a swish of her fluffy orange tail. Fallowstone couldn't comprehend having that much energy, even as a new warrior. She wasn't an old cat by any means but she tended to keep her behavior more measured. The warriors' den was mostly empty, with only a couple of cats left sleeping. Now was as good a time as any to get up, and Fallowstone had finally accepted that she wasn't going to get any more sleep. She had to set a good example for her new apprentice.

Ravenpaw, being only six moons old, had been assigned to her very recently and she was still getting the hang of being a mentor. The brown she-cat padded outside, blinking while her eyes quickly adjusted to the brighter light of the camp. Ravenpaw was nowhere in sight, so Fallowstone assumed she must still be asleep. The day was only just beginning, so she felt comfortable letting her apprentice sleep just a bit more. If Ravenpaw didn't wake up soon, Fallowstone figured she'd just wake up the young apprentice herself. She watched Harepounce enter the camp and deposit a catch from hunting, then find a place to sit down. She padded over to where the calico tom sat grooming himself. "Morning, Harepounce. Early day for you?" she meowed cordially.

foxleap / female / 13 moons / bisexual / location: warriors' den; camp / tags: salmonpaw, mackerelpaw, bisonpaw, milkpaw

Foxleap's eyes widened a bit. "Oh! Um, a secret?" was all she could really get out. Swishing her tail absentmindedly, she padded over to position herself closer to Bisonpaw. He seemed to be in a good mood this morning, which she was happy about. She shifted her paws restlessly to get out some of her energy. Switching the subject, the orange she-cat meowed, "Bisonpaw! Has Lionwillow said anything about your assessment? I know it's a little bit early and you still have... what is it, something around a moon left? But it's never too early to start preparing!" Bisonpaw and the other apprentices in the group were just a bit younger than Foxleap and she couldn't wait for them to join her as warriors. And a medicine cat, in Milkpaw's case. "I can help smooth out some of your skills. If you want anyone to spar or hunt with anytime!" she added, with a genuine smile. Realizing that she had interrupted a larger conversation, she looked around at the group apologetically. "I'm sorry! I want to hear what Salmonpaw's saying!"
Last edited by greyrs on Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
greyrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:51 am

Creamflower listens to Rubbleblossom give her report about the night shift and smiles. "That's good to hear!" she said. "I'm doing really good! Definitely slept well! How are you doing?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
Last edited by Animals65 on Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:55 am

πŒπ¨π¨π§π’π‘πšππ¨π°
25 moons |Female | Deputy |crush: open | tags: MossyBee|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moonshadow purred softly as MossyBee approached "Oh, good morning MossyBee! Isn't it beautiful out today?" she replied with a wave back of her tail. As MossyBee spoke, MoonShadow smiled nervously. The reassurance that she was doing well was nice, but was it really that obvious that she was uncomfortable and still getting used to her new role? She made a note to herself to tone it down and just continue to take it day by day. MoonShadow nodded her head at his words as they sank in "Thank you MossyBee. I am putting a lot of trust in StarClan to guide me into the correct direction. I am hopeful to do them and Crimsonstar proud" she commented with a brief look up towards the clouds. "Enough about me though, how have you been doing? Is there anything you are needing the apprentices to assist with? I know you have your apprentice but sometimes it's nice to have extra , extra paws"

𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐏𝐚𝐰
10 moons |Female | apprentice |apprentice to: NarrowStep | crush: open | tags: The other apprentices |

OceanPaw flicked her ears towards hearing her name being called, she recognized the voice instantly , Mackerelpaw, as as shiver ran up her back. She turned to see the group of apprentices speaking as they normally did in the mornings. To not seem completely rude and off putting, she walked over and offered a small smile and a dip of her head in a greeting "Good morning everyone. What are we talking about?" she asked in hopes to be caught up with the conversation. She felt a little out of place not being as close to the other apprentices. Especially since she wasn't the most fond of Mackerelpaw, and the funny thing about that is it wasn't even really his fault. Sure, OceanPaw found him funny. But overall she hated that her father, NightFrost showed Mackerelpaw more attention and praise than her.

𝐍𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior |mentor to: MackerelPaw | crush: open | tags: GaleWhistle |

He groaned, the stirs of the fellow warriors as the morning sun spilled into the den. This was the worst part of his day, the waking up. His sister was always the morning cat - NightFrost on the other hand absolutely despised mornings. He rose to his paws with a huff and shook out his pelt from the traces of his sleep left by the leaves of his nest. Hesitantly he walked out of the den, his black coat glistened with the rays of sun. His eyes settled on his sister for a moment before he walked towards the prey-pile with the intentions of grabbing a bird. He considered what he wanted to work on with mackerelpaw for the day. They had already worked on basic fighting and hunting. But maybe they could join with another mentor and apprentice. He glanced around once again, seeing if the other mentor and apprentice parings were already beginning to join together to see the day's patrols.

His eyes flicked towards the group of apprentices, and then the warriors already out and about for the day. His eyes
narrowed on his sister, it was only fitting she was failing at her job as Deputy. he would of done a better job, but that would be shown in time. NightFrost stretched, his muscles twitching as he stood back in his normal stature. He turned to see Galewhistle trying to awaken her apprentice. While normally avoiding this warrior at all costs he rolled his eyes and walked over. If anyone would want to form a patrol without clearing it with MoonShadow. It would be her. He padded towards the warrior and spoke "Morning GaleWhistle. Up for a patrol?"
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:45 am

Mossybee
β†ž
- Tom - 48 Moons - Medicine Cat -
- Mate: Crimsonstar - Tags:Moonshadow - Apprentice:Milkpaw -

Mossybee smiled at her offer, but shook his head, looking over at the apprentices for a brief moment. "Not at the moment, let them enjoy their fun for now. It's nice to see them all together like that every morning, they're going to be strong members of Daisyclan." The medicine cat mewed, looking back over at Moonshadow, flicking his fluffy tail. "They're not going to get much more time to be young and carefree, they deserve to indulge themselves now, don't you think?" He asked, going back to watching the apprentices gossip and have fun with one another. It was nice to see the younger cats in the clan still having fun and acting without a care in the world, he wished that he still had their energy. "Oh, I just remembered, I am a bit low on tansy and horsetail, would you be up to go get me some? Perhaps Narrowstep would go with you? I've got a few more things to do with my herb store, or I'd go with you myself." He mewed, standing up and giving his paw a quick lick, running it over his ear.

Rubbleblossom
✿
- She-cat - 37 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Creamflower -

Rubbleblossom shrugged her shoulders at Creamflower's question, taking another bite of her squirrel and chewing thoughtfully. "I'm alright, kinda tired but that's to be expected." She said with a laugh, plucking a bit of the fur off of her squirrel and placing it to the side. It's fur was soft, and would be good to use for a nest liner. After finishing off the squirrel, she pushed it's fur towards Creamflower, offering it to the queen. "Here, take this for your nest, it'll make it warmer and softer."

Lionwillow
β˜€
- She-cat - 42 Moons - Warrior -
- Mate:Snakefrost - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Bisonpaw -

Lionwillow snuggled closer to Snakefrost for a brief moment, before opening her eyes. Sunlight streamed through the den and she knew it was time to get up. The large, golden she-cat slowly stood up, giving her mate a lick on the head before padding out of the warriors den. She decided to wait a while before getting Bisonpaw up, hoping to take him out for a hunt near the river for water voles and whatever prey animals were going to get a drink. The she-cat shook her fluffy pelt out, letting the sun warm her back as she waited to start the day.

Harepounce
β˜„
- Tom - 27 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Fallowstone -

Harepounce didn't glance over as Fallowstone approached, giving her an unintelligible mumble in greeting. Finally, he looked over at her, sighing as she asked her question."It is an early day. I woke up before sun-rise and went out hunting. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I might as well be productive." He mewed, giving the warrior a rare, tired smile."How're you this morning?" Harepounce asked, going back to grooming the grit and dirt out of his paws. He didn't mind Fallowstone, she was a kind she-cat, and though they weren't exactly friends, he wasn't really friends with anyone in the clan honestly, she was one of them he could stand to be around. "How's Ravenpaw's training going so far? Do you like being a mentor so far?"

Narrowstep
➻
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Apprentice:Oceanpaw -

Narrowstep finally got up, stretching his paws out and padding out of the warriors den. He glanced at the gathered apprentices, chuckling a bit. They always did this in the morning, gathered and chatted while they waited for their mentors to come and get them for whatever was planned for the day. He thought about getting Oceanpaw, but seeing her actually joining the other apprentices this morning gave him a bit of hope that she was finally going to try and get closer with her clanmates. Instead, he sat down a little ways away, grooming the debris from his fur after a good nights sleep.

Yewberryspots
β™₯
- She-cat - 26 Moons - Warrior -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

Yewberryspots grumbled as she padded out of the den, angrily lashing her tail. She didn't want to be up this early, not today, not any day. She slowly padded towards the entrance of camp, slipping out without another word. The molly had decided it would be easier to go out on patrol by herself. She didn't enjoy hunting in teams, so this was the better option for her. As she padded out into the field, Yewberryspots opened her mouth to scent for prey, hoping she'd find more than just a mouse or two.

Salmonpaw
β₯ƒ
- She-cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Milkpaw - Tags:Bisonpaw, Milkpaw, Oceanpaw, Mackerelpaw, Foxleap - Mentor:Briarheart -

Salmonpaw snickered at Milkpaw's question, shaking her head."As far as I'm aware, he doesn't like her like that, but Mackerelpaw is a mystery to me sometimes. I think he's just concerned because she won't speak to him outside of training. I'm pretty sure she's just upset Nightfrost pays more attention to him than her." She said with a shrug making sure her voice was low enough that Mackerelpaw and Oceanpaw couldn't hear what she was saying, glancing at the group around her. Her ears flicked a bit as Oceanpaw spoke up, and she gave the other she-cat a smirk. "We're discussing out assessments! Bisonpaw and I are super close to getting our warrior names, but I don't think Makerelpaw is going to get his any time soon." She snickered, nudging her brother a bit, "Foxleap, don't you think we're all super close to our ceremonies?" She asked the young warrior who had just recently gotten her own warrior name. "What about you, Oceanpaw? You're just a moon younger than us, Narrowstep has to be considering your assessments by now."

Mackerelpaw
β₯„
- Tom - 11 Moons - Apprentice -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bisonpaw, Milkpaw, Oceanpaw, Salmonpaw, Foxleap - Mentor:Nightfrost -

Mackerelpaw tried to give Oceanpaw a smile as she approached, opening his mouth to answer but it seemed like whatever Salmonpaw had said to the other apprentices was over so she spoke up instead. He sighed, curling his tail over his paws. He rolled his eyes at Salmonpaw's comment, baring his fangs at her a bit playfully. "Shut up, I'll get my warrior name before you, just wait! Nightfrost is bound to tell Crimsonstar I don't even need my assessments to get my name, I'm just that good!" He said a bit bluntly, standing up and shaking his pelt out. He glanced at Oceanpaw as Salmonpaw asked her a question. "You're gonna get your assessments soon, I know it, Oceanpaw. Don't even worry a little bit about it." Mackerelpaw said with a reassuring smile, hoping he'd get a positive reaction out of the other apprentice.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:35 am

Creamflower watches Rubbleblossom eat her squirrel after she answered her question, eating her own fish at the same time. When Rubbleblossom pushed the squirrel fur towards her and suggested she were to use it to make her nest softer, she purrs and grabs it with her paw, bringing it closer to her. "That sounds like a great idea!" she said, smiling. "Thank you Rubbleblossom! What would DaisyClan do without you?"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:25 pm

milkpaw !

female [♀] / med. cat apprentice / location: med. cats' den, camp / tags: the apprentice gang!

Milkpaw nodded, making sure to fully absorb all of the information she'd been given. It was the one typical medicine cat trait she actually had: to know everything about the Clan. All the gossip, all the secrets, all the drama... medicine cats were meant to be aware of it; to be secret-keepers. Well... maybe Milkpaw wasn't too good at doing the last part.

The medicine cat apprentice quieted down as Oceanpaw approached, since the other apprentices were talking now, but was sure to shoot her a friendly smile in greeting. She figured she'd go find Mossybee in a few heartbeats, since it was probably a bit more important to get to her daily duties soon. After all, she didn't want to accidentally postpone receiving her full name!

bisonpaw !
    male [β™‚] / apprentice / location: apprentices' den, camp / tags: foxleap & the apprentice gang

Bisonpaw shook his head. "Not yet," he said. "I could definitely use some help, though. I'm not the best fighter." He gave Foxleap a sheepish grin. "I've always felt like me and Milkpaw got switched up when we became apprentices. She's destined to be a warrior. She's even got the perfect attitude for the job. I'm far too soft for a life of hunting and fighting."

Not wanting to sound like a whiner, Bisonpaw continued, "It is what it is, though." He was mostly trying to reassure himself. "If this is the path StarClan wanted me to takeβ€”or, well, destined me to takeβ€”then I'm glad to serve my Clan this way. I might not be able to see it now, but I'm sure there'll come a time in my life where it all... clicks together."

With that, Bisonpaw also turned back to the group, but still stuck close to Foxleap.

galewhistle !
    female [♀] / warrior / location: warriors' den, camp / tags: heatherpaw, nightfrost

With a disgruntled sigh, Galewhistle took a few paces away from the den. Heatherpaw was taking a while to get up, but Galewhistle didn't want to be too brusque. Heatherpaw was still very young, and was only just starting to learn the ropes of life as a contributing Clan member. Everything was time-sensitive after life in the nursery and before life in the elders' den, and it wasn't an easy thing to come to grips with. Galewhistle, deep-down, wasn't the biggest fan of waking up early either.

The dark-furred warrior turned her head at the sound of Nightfrost's voice. The tom mostly kept to himselfβ€”though, for the record, he didn't seem to like her all that muchβ€”but they did share one common similarity of having apprentice-aged kits that were, quite frankly, all very close to becoming warriors themselves. And although Galewhistle was mostly ambivalent towards the existence of her daughter and son, she couldn't help but be a bit excited for them to receive their full names after six moons of hard work.

"Good morning, Nightfrost," the she-cat replied coolly, her tone nearly monotonous. She then smirked at his offer. "Well... if I can't get my mouse-brained apprentice up in the next few heartbeats, then perhaps." Then, out of curiosity: "What prompted you to ask me, of all cats?" Her smirk only widened then. Sometimes, Galewhistle just really liked to mess with her Clanmates for no reason. Picking their brains was an activity she avidly enjoyed.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:47 am

πŒπ¨π¨π§π’π‘πšππ¨π°
25 moons |Female | Deputy |crush: open | tags: MossyBee, NarrowStep|

Moonshadow looked towards the apprentices and offered a small smile "you're right. It is very nice to see them so close. I pray to StarClan it stays that way as they grow up. You know my brother and I were never close - it got worse after CrimsonStar asked me to be Deputy...NightFrost wanted it." she sighed before shaking her head and returning to the conversation, brushing off any ties to that part of her life. MoonShadow looked at the apprentices again. Purring softly seeing OceanPaw had finally joined. "They need to play and have these bonds, it will do them so much good. And I'm thankful they all include each other. No one is left alone..Besides, some of them are about to become warriors" she mentioned with a nod of agreement.
Her ears priced at the mention of NarrowStep, MoonShadow looked at MossyBee and tilted her head "out of all the warriors in the open and you choose him..." she said quietly before nodding at the request of the Medicine cat "Perhaps he can bring OceanPaw. I don't think she has gone to collect herbs before. Or if there's something else he'd rather have her too I guess he and I could go alone". MoonShadow dipped her head and gave a flick of her tail to land on MossyBee's back. "Thank you MossyBee. You always know what to say. I will get NarrowStep and go get the herbs for you" she mentioned before walking towards the tabby.
As she approached, MoonShadow took a deep breath "Good morning NarrowStep!" she called with a dip of her head "MossyBee is needing herbs. Would you like to join me in getting them? I think the apprentices could use time to focus on their upcoming assessments"

𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐏𝐚𝐰
10 moons |Female | apprentice |apprentice to: NarrowStep | crush: open | tags: The other apprentices |

OceanPaw shifted a little nervously as SalmonPaw mentioned their assesments. OceanPaw hadn't even thought about those. What would her warrior name be? Would she mess the whole thing up? Rats. She thought to herself. She probably looked like a kit to the others with her akward stature. Straightening up like her father taught her, OceanPaw shook her head "Honestly, I'm not sure. NarrowStep hasn't mentioned any. But i'm sure he'll really find a way to test me." she replied to SalmonPaw's question with a soft smile.
As MackerelPaw mentioned her father and how he probably would just ask to make him a warrior, OceanPaw stiffened. She hadn't even gotten a word of praise for her training and she was his kit. It was rat dung. She tried offering him a small smile as he attempted to reassure her about assessments "Thank you MackerelPaw. I appreciate that. You'll do great at yours" she responded. OceanPaw did genuinely wish for him to do good and get his warrior name.
Switching to another topic OceanPaw overheard BisonPaw, she offered him a warm smile as she spoke "You're doing great BisonPaw. I think StarClan has amazing plans for you."

𝐍𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior |mentor to: MackerelPaw | crush: open | tags: GaleWhistle |

He flicked his tail, annoyance with GaleWhistle's question. Of course she would ask him why of all the cats NightFrost asked her to join a patrol. He rolled his shoulders back before responding "Because Galewhistle. You're one of the only cats I know who would just put a patrol together to get under someone's skin. Today, I'm thinking specifically MoonShadow" he commented. He glanced at the apprentices "Besides. I want to take MackerelPaw out, I need to start planning his assessment." NightFrost had began to consider ways to test his apprentice. MackerelPaw was a fast learner and NightFrost knew he would be valuable to the clan. If he would just stop caring so much about what other's thought. NightFrost wanted the apprentice to think forward and plan to be the best. because, with NightFrost's training - he would be. NightFrost returned his gaze to the she-cat in front of him "You must be proud of your kits. They are close to becoming warriors"
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 - warrensky

Postby fΕ«i » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:33 pm

γ€ο»Ώο½—ο½ο½’ο½’ο½…ο½Žο½“ο½‹ο½™γ€‘βœ„ crush: open βœ„ apprentice: open βœ„ tags: open
      βœ„βœ„βœ„----------------------------------------
      xxxxx light green eyes shown through the shadows, tall wheat shading his still form. with a paw lifted, he placed it gently on the hay-scattered earth. he made no sound as he slowly crept towards the unsuspecting mouse. he could see it's ears twitching as it nibbled on a seed, it's attention divided. warrensky knew if he hesitated too long his chance for a meal would disappear like a small puddle on the hottest day of greenleaf. he gathered his strength in his haunches, but just before he leap a large shadow overhead casted down, frightening the mouse. he glanced up and pulled back his lips in a snarl, hissing uselessly as the hawk flew overhead.
      "Foxdung!" Warrensky spat, lashing his tail behind him as he drew himself up. He turned around, ears flat. He had been so close! Of course, he wouldn't come back empty handed. The young warrior had buried a rabbit and had planned to come back with atleast two pieces of fresh-kill but... he hissed again remembering the stupid hawk. Quickly grabbing the rabbit, he padded back into camp - a mean look in his eyes. He threw it onto the pile, not caring about how it landed. As he saw the group of apprentices, he heard them utter words about their assessment and rolled his leaf-coloured eyes. He had failed his assessment once before he was allowed to become a warrior, a bitter memory. He had remember how bitter he was when foxleap became a warrior her first try, and hadn't joined the cheering during her warrior naming ceremony.
      Warrensky licked his chest fur down, getting rid of some wheat and debris off of him, his fur still raised out of pure irritation.
fΕ«i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

・quietpond β†’ 1

Postby gojo » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:51 pm

tom・17 moons 🌒 crush・open 🌒 apprentice・none 🌒 tag ・warrensky
___________________________________________________________________________________________
    β€œπ’’π’–π’Šπ’†π’•π’‘π’π’π’…β†’

🌒🌒🌒a tall, light colored cat trotted silently through the forest near the daisyclan camp, tail bobbing as it was held high in the air. any other cat may have made a ruckus walking through the forest so carefree, but the tom's paws kept clear of twigs and crunchy, dead leaves. part of them hoped to have caught a thing or two for the clan before return from a morning walk and a drink, but the fish proved as elusive as they had heard. part of him mourned a time where he would've been taught extensively on how to catch fish, a life that he had barely known. the thought dissipated as the tree line broke to reveal the camp they had grown familiar with for most of their life. a wave of gratefulness washed over them as the sun shown down on their coat, warmth creeping through his body.

🌒🌒🌒quietpond's whiskers twitched with a sense of gaiety, seeing how the clan had become quite lively since he had left to stretch his legs. he strode through the clearing, taking in the smoothness of the camp's well trodden ground and dipping his head in greeting as he passed by his fellow clanmates. the sight of the apprentices mingling made him smile softly, but someone in particular caught their light blue eyes. warrensky, their "favorite" prickly warrior, a few rabbit leaps away. though the other warrior typically looked irritated or downtrodden in one way or another, the rabbit he had just dropped suggested a successful hunt. with a curious tilt of their head, quietpond approached slowly, his eyes steady on the tom. perhaps if warrensky saw him coming from so far, he wouldn't greet him so harshly as he normally seemed to do.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me