Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Cats of the Meadow (WC rp started)

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:55 am

~ Droopingrose ~
Ghost

*Droopingrose followed at his side; but she was more swift, and quiet. No sound came from her paws as she slid to a stop at the borderline, she looked up wearily to see the trees waving slowly in the breeze. She looked back one last time to see the valley... the place she grew up in. She blinked, imagining all of it charred, burned to the ground* "Goodbye meadow." *She murmured under her breath, sharp and quiet, before she slowly turned, and followed Ghost into the woods. She hated the rocks constantly stabbing her paws, and how the sky was covered by black leaves, hiding everything from view. She didn't show her distaste though, following every step he took*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:05 pm

EAGLEDAWN | male | Clan guard | apprentice- | Crush- | tags: open

He lay at his secret little hidden pace near the camp, but the place was enough to see somehow to the cleaning and he did notice the warrior Droopingrose bringing there a lost kitten. He took a deep sigh as he shooked his head lightly before landing on his front paws 'what is wrong with those loners when they keep abandoning their kittens...' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes to have some quick naps.

NEWTSPARK | female | warrior | apprentice- | Crush- | tags: Stormsky, Greywhiskers

She followed the clan deputy and the grumpy-looking warrior, her ears flicking as they spoke or Stormsky spoke. Her eyes looked to the way they were seen Droopingrose only a moment ago and yes the warrior's smell was still there moving, but was there something else there as well? She kept her mouth shut for now, as she could be overthinking too and if the deputy didn't say anything about it maybe it was nothing.

ICEPAW | female | apprentice | mentor Fallenrains| crush Dewpaw | tags: Fallenrains

She looked rather irritated "don't calm be pawling...I have a name too" she murmured with a sigh. She followed the tom, her tail tip flicking as she tried to figure out all those smells which were wandering around them. She was learning to recognize some of them and she kind of wanted to notice the smell of blackbirds before seeing them, but she was not sure as birds' scents were not that much different. Those birds roaming on the ground like pheasants or capercaillie had a little bit of smell of dirt, and earth on them, but birds in trees had the scent of wind, leaves, and maybe a little bit of tree on them.
She watched the woods around her "that sounds good, but I do know how to climb" she meowed to her keeping her voice down as she was being taught not to be too loud in the forest.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:10 pm

MossKit

She yawns sleepily; the medicine cats' tail is soft and warm. She's full, and the herbs used make her not hurt, and she is safe for the first time in a long time. The tiny calico kitten blinks at the apprentice, "I'm Mossy." Says the kit in greeting, ignoring how the cats whisper about her. Her creamy, clawless paws are stained in green, "where's the nice cat who brought me here?" Is asked a bit worriedly, "the one by the river."

----

FallenRains

He chuckles again, "don't you have paws? Aren't you young?" The silver cat waits a moment before speaking again, "I didn't grow up with apprentices and warriors, " he explains, "where I come from we - after kit hood - were called Pawlings, IcePaw. It's not much different than ending a name with Paw, it's just a title." His smile fades at that. At her annoyance... or is it anger? He'd never been good at emotions besides protect and rage and calm to kill. Fear had been... trained.. out of the warrior from kit hood.

She's saying how she doesn't know how to climb,... "well I support that I'd better teach you to climb first then. " FallenRains pads up to the nearest tree, stands on his hind legs and lays his paws against the rough bark. "Allow your claws to be out, then, jump with your back legs, sinking your claws..." Is explained slowly, "Like me." Then, the warrior shows her.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me