โ˜ฅ ๐€๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐’ โ˜ฅ โ™› Book 2โ™š CRP/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

โ˜ฅ ๐€๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐’ โ˜ฅ โ™› Book 2โ™š CRP/Accepting!

Postby LucidDreary » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:37 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
.๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐. เด• .ส€แดœสŸแด‡s / Iษดา“แด . เด• .PสœษชสŸแดsแดแด˜สœส. เด• .ส€แด€ษดแด‹s ษชษด๊œฐแด. เด• .แด€สŸสŸแด‡ษขษชแด€ษดแด„แด‡s. เด• .Cแดœsแด›แดแดs. เด• .แด›แด‡ส€ส€ษชแด›แดส€ส แด€ษดแด… แด„แด€แดแด˜.
ส™แดแดแด‹ แด›แดกแด:
------------------__--- โ˜ฅ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ โ˜ฅ ---__------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx"๐ด๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ , ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’."

In the midst of all doubts, where darkness kindles to rage, there is a
place in between where no two such things can exist at once.
An equilibrium of solemnity. Bred by perhaps a small spark which can
turn the tides of an ocean. The smallest expression becomes oneโ€™s
purpose in such dire hours: A curnal of hope.
Whether it shall blossom is trivial, for it is all the cats of Sumer, native
to the cultus temple of Ra, who depend on their gods and wealth to solve
such matters. However, in these dark times, such old traditions are fleeting
under the reign of Sol, wildcat of the band of rouges who has taken it upon
themselves to be known as Harbingers, a fitting nickname to those who now
rampantly corrupt the light of Sumerian culture as the moons progress into
darker and darker times.
Under his tyranny, Sol has conquered and transformed the bountiful lands of
the Sumer Empire to a rampant shadow of chaos. Where Tefnutโ€™s generous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrains once graced the ancient lands of the Sumer Bloodline, the dying breath
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof what used to be a temple of Ra is drawing nearer. Tradition is a ghostly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxword whispered in fright by the cats of Sumer. All who had once prospered
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpeacefully and carried their duties amongst what they perceived to be honor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnow question the gods and their places amongst them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheir once grand Pharoh, Cerberus Ruthianโ€™s loyalty and strength now questioned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmore than ever. The morals of a once traditionalist organization based on blood is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnow called to attention. In a society that once relied on social status to determine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoneโ€™s role in life is now in dire need of new direction if they are to survive the
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwrath of their greatest enemy in Sumerian History.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho shall vanquish the plague of Solโ€™s reign? And who shall restore balance to the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxheterarchy that caused so much wrath over their once grand people?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs sแด›แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส sแด€ษดแด…s แดา“ แด›ษชแดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด… sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส€แดœษด แด›สœษชแด„แด‹ แดษดแด„แด‡ แดแดส€แด‡.
Last edited by LucidDreary on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ฅ ๐€๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐’ โ˜ฅ WIP โ™› Book 2 โ™š DNP

Postby LucidDreary » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:44 pm

Image T h e C h a p t e r s P o l i c y. โŒ˜

• The Role-play will be represented in Chaptered events (yay!)
    xxxxโœŽ Basically what I mean by this is that instead of going the snail-like...day-by-day propaganda, we will be RPing along the idea as though we're writing a book. Time will go on casually but I'll be making the day(s) and such go at a reasonable pace, and set time skips as we see fit throughout the roleplay according to what's going on and so forth.
    xxxxโœŽ The Chapters themselves, however, come into play when it comes to time itself. As I have stated in our handy-dandy rules, I have to get on people's backs when it comes to being inactive. Being inactive is something that really kills an RP, so I'm gonna help rectify that. With the Chapters feature, characters will be free to make up reasonable responses if they are waiting for someone else by briefly mentioning it once I call the "current chapter" to an end in the upcoming chapter after it. It's an easy, flexible way to continue the role-play without being dragged back by people who do not have the time to post. It will also help me as the owner keep track of these people, as I will easier be able to monitor how often everyone has posted and such with the sections a chapter provides.
  • How will they work?
    xxxxโœŽ Don't sweat it, it's simple: Chapters will be based on how relatively complete an event or day is. Once I deem it to be reasonably done, I'll drop a subtle warning for everyone to tie up loose ends if they must in their next post before ending the chapter.
    xxxxโœŽ Chapters can last a couple of days- don't be mistaken. It all depends on the closure we get. :') and when I can evilly just end the moment right before your eyes like one of those evil authors you can't get enough of muahahahahhahaa
    xxxxโœŽ An end to a Chapter basically means that everything from that point on in the RP fades to black into the next event. Similar to that of a chapter of a book, as I have mentioned previously.
    xxxxโœŽ There will always be a new introduction for each new chapter before anyone is allowed to post under it. This will give the RP a boost, small recap (occasionally), and an easy way for those that have been inactive for a few days to get the chance to integrate their cats without it being an awkward "poof" into sudden existence in a situation. Plus, this also gives me the chance to induce more and more and more drama into the role-play as we go on..
    xxxxโœŽ The last, and final rule that needs to be clear about this Chapters Policy, is that once the chapter ends, you cannot- I REPEAT - you cannot post a response in regard to that chapter any longer. This means that you have to post in reference to that chapter in the new chapter- in past tense, if you're going to talk/refer to that segment of the story in your post.

โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ–โ–Ž
โ˜ฅ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ โš–

โ˜ฅ Read the Majority of Everything! It will be very obvious if your characters are out of place!
โ˜ฅ Follow all Site Rules please.
โ˜ฅ Please post all Characters & OOC discussions on the Discussion Thread.
โ˜ฅ There is no character limit, but please be aware of how many you can write a decent amount for. You may only have up to 1 Royal, 1 High Rank, 2 Semi-High Ranks, and as many commoners as you'd like.
โ˜ฅ The minimum requirement for this Semi-literate role-play is 2 decent-sized paragraphs with no grammatical errors per character. (I.e. 1 character = 2 Paragraphs) A decent paragraph contains at least 7+ sentences.
โ˜ฅ Please Abide by the Chapter Policy.
โ˜ฅ LGBTQ+ couples are accepted. However take notice that in the roleplay, the society is mutually against it due to assigned mates of the opposite sex. You are more than free to choose any sexuality for your cats! All I'm saying is that you might want to keep in mind how difficult it might be for your characters in the roleplay ^.^
โ˜ฅ Please be considerate name wise. Don't have the same name as another person/character because it tends to be very confusing when trying to communicate with two people who have similar names Ex) First, there's "Amun" and then someone new joins the RP and has a character named "Aumuna" - Very confusing.
โ˜ฅ For those who have High Ranks such as Royalty, High Ranks, & Semi-High Ranks, you are all expected to be highly active in the roleplay. If you won't be active for a while, let me know. If you haven't replied/posted within five days I'll PM you. If you don't reply to that in two-three days I will remove your characters and the RP will move on without you.
โ˜ฅ To those who have Commoners or Outsider ranks, while there is less pressure for you to be as attentive, you too are expected to reply within at least a week. The same process will come for you if you have not replied within that time; If you haven't replied/posted within five days I'll PM you. If you don't reply to that in two-three days I will remove your characters and the RP will move on without you.
โ˜ฅ If you have any questions, be sure to contact me on the Discussion Thread or Pm me.
Last edited by LucidDreary on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ฅ ๐€๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐’ โ˜ฅ WIP โ™› Book 2 โ™š DNP

Postby LucidDreary » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Image S u m e r P h i l o s o p h y โŒ˜

โš” Defend the Sumerian Empire with your life; Give thanks to the gods for any prey you catch; Do not hunt outside of the Empire's borders as it may contain hidden dangers.
xxxxxxxxโžณYou may have friendships with Outsiders, but your loyalty must remain to the Empire, as you may meet them in battle someday. If friendships become distracting from your duties, you are to sever the contact or face the consequences of possibly being demoted or worse.
โš” The word of the Pharaoh is the Philosophy of all Sumerian culture and therefore the Gods.
xxxxxxxxโžณIt is the duty of the Pharaoh to look after his people. The people trust in their ruler for guidance and protection. This is to be honored with the utmost respect.
xxxxxxxxโžณ It is improper for a Commoner to speak directly to a High Born Cat.
โš” The High Priest determines all mating affairs. The Priestesses answer only to the High Priest and Pharaoh.
xxxxxxxxโžณIf a Priestess has a message from the gods, they are to alert the High Priest and he will deliver the information to the Pharaoh's ears as it is improper for a Priestess to speak directly to the Pharaoh.
โš” Boundaries must be checked daily. Challenge any trespassing cats. None can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is an Outsider. An honorable soldier does not need to kill other cats to win their battles unless it is necessary for self-defense.
โš” The High Priest will assign most cats their mates once they're at least twenty-three moons. It is forbidden to cheat on your mate.
โš”Commoners or Outsiders are not allowed direct contact with the Pharaoh and his mate unless they're given special permission to grace them with their presence. The Pharaoh and his mate are not allowed to be around commoners initially unless it is an important or proper matter.
โš” A kit must be at least between five to seven moons old to become a Novice.
โš” Newly appointed Guards and Soldiers will keep a silent vigil at the temple the night of their promotion into servitude for the grand Sumerian Empire.

โš” Cแดแดแดแดษด Tส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ Sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส RแดœสŸแด‡s Iษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡:
xxxxxxxxโžณRoyalty, Elders, Queens & kits must be fed before the rest of the Sumerian citizens. The sick or injured may eat while the Royals eat. Novices must have special permission to eat before they have hunted for the Elders.
xxxxxxxxโžณNone have the right to deny the orders of their Pharaoh. The Pharaoh's word is law, and therefore any who breaks his word will be punished accordingly.
xxxxxxxxโžณ Commoners are not allowed to directly speak to the Royals or High Borns unless given permission. A guard must always be present with a Royal if they are outside the Empire or safety of the Temple of Ra.
xxxxxxxxโžณThe Heir and his mate are allowed to come in contact with Commoners and Outsiders, but only if accompanied by at least one guard.
xxxxxxxxโžณ None are allowed to meet a Royal's gaze that is below their station; it is considered disrespectful.
xxxxxxxxโžณIf there is a dispute between assigned mates, the only way to change mates honorably is through a trial by combat- Victor inherits the other's mate by choice or defends their own. Dishonor is showered upon the looser and is treated as a Novice rank for a moon before returning to their duties and being reassigned once more if needed. Note that both genders can challenge each other.
xxxxxxxxโžณIf your mate is killed, you will be assigned a new one within your age group; unless you are an Elder. Mates outside the clan are forbidden.

โš” Tสœแด‡ BสŸแดแดแด… Rษชแด›แด‡ :
xxxxxxxxโžณ Isis's Concordant must be fulfilled every generation. (The Blood Rite)
xxxxxxxxโžณ Those who wish to compete must be male, and of good social standing. High Born cats are automatically qualified. If the tom is not High Born, he must have a High Blooded family back him to grant him qualification to compete.
xxxxxxxxโžณ The Trials of the Blood Rite are under the jurisdiction of the interpretation of the High Priest, who dictates and ultimately interprets the will of what will please the Gods the most. All will adhere to the rules and or obligations during this rare time according to the will of the High Priest.
xxxxxxxxโžณ The Heir, winner of the Blood Rite, will become the new Pharaoh and new harbinger of Royal Blood when the current Pharaoh dies, retires from old age or is exiled.
xxxxxxxxโžณIn the event there isn't an heir, the Royal Adviser will take over until the Trial of the Blood Rite is complete and the heir is chosen. When the heir ascends on their new throne as the new Pharaoh, they will appoint a new or keep the old Royal Adviser. The Royal Adviser must be announced before the next New Moon.
Last edited by LucidDreary on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:09 pm

ImageR แด€ ษด แด‹ I ษด า“ แด ส€ แด แด€ แด› ษช แด ษด ๐Ÿ•ฏ โŒ˜

xxxxxxxxxxโ™› ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ โ™š

xxxxxโ–ท The Emperor [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThe ultimate dictator of the Empire of Sumer. Leader of the "Outsiders"/"Harbingers": a collective army of rouge-like cats. His word is law, even above the Pharoh's. However, the cats of Sumer consider the Pharaoh's word to be holy as he was appointed and chosen by the gods themselves. Ultimately the Pharaoh's word holds the sway and faith over all cats of the Empire. Therefore, the Emperor controls the will of Sumer through the puppeteer of the Pharaoh.

xxxxxโ–ท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐จ๐กโ€‹ [โ™‚]
xxxxxThe leader of the cats of the Sumerian Empire, always male, gains a special ability from the gods once he rises to power, unique to his character. He makes all of the major decisions regarding the Empire; It is his prime duty to look after the needs of his people and busies himself with information from the Royal Advisor, High Priest, and Captian of the Guard, who all collect an array of information such as the supply of food they have, amount of water in the small spring and Nile, if there are any dangers outside/inside the territory, etc. He rarely on occasion communicates with the gods, but only in dire times.

xxxxxโ–ท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐จ๐กโœ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž [โ™€]
xxxxxThe assigned mate of the Pharaoh from the Blood Rite. She helps the Pharaoh in making decisions and occasionally handles diplomatic situations. When the Pharaoh is busy, she is the one who deals with meeting with commoners when they have complaints or if there is an urgent problem.
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ 
xxxxxxxxxThe priestess of Isis is essentially "Isis's Chosen." The only cat who has rank to officially call herself this position is the Pharaoh's mate. More info. w/ the other Priestess Ranks. Considered to be the holiest of all Priestesses, as she solely interprets the will of their most revered goddess: Isis, who is the only one considered equal to Ra.

xxxxxxxxxx๐Ÿ•Š ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ผฏ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๐Ÿ•Š

xxxxxโ–ท ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ [โ™‚]
xxxxxThe cat who communicates with the gods every full moon, and will receive prophecies or omens whenever applicable. They are also in charge of assigning mates and is the left ear of the Pharaoh. He delivers messages from the gods when necessary and is the first and most trusted cat in the clan by the Pharaoh. The High Priest is the spiritual leader of the clan and is followed by the priestesses- who provide information about the gods they represent. When the High Priest passes into the after life, the Priestesses together will commune with the gods until the next High Priest is chosen if he has not already taken a Novice beforehand.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐ป๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ [โ™‚]
xxxxxxxxxThe Novice of the High Priest. They also communicate with the gods every full moon, but generally do not receive prophecies or omens, nor do they help assign mates. Someday, when the current High Priest either dies, retires, or is exiled, they will become the official High Priest and take their place. They are considered to be a higher rank than Priestesses, yet are not authorized to order them around.

xxxxxโ–ท ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ [โ™€]
xxxxxThese female cats are the spiritual representatives of an ancient calling of the six main gods that aided in the birth of the Sumerian Empire. Each Priestess is chosen at random by the god they represent and are announced by the High Priest who receives a sign from the Gods whom wish to claim the she-cat. They can be claimed at any age, and it doesn't matter what initial rank they were born from, for if a God chooses them, then they must comply with their wishes. If they do not, they are usually disgraced and banished from the Empire for disrespecting the gods' will. The reason why this is such a high offense to reject the gods is because the gods are what control the goodwill of the cats of the Empire's wellbeing. To reject the gods is to say that you wish for the Empire to descend into peril. The High Priest will teach the Priestesses their duties and what they must know in order to serve the gods properly. Once the Priestesses dawn the age of an Elder, they will occasionally receive a Novice chosen by their represented Gods themselves to replace them. If the Priestess passes away before they have received a sign of their replacement, the High Priest will wait for the Gods to pick a new she-cat, and the cycle shall continue. The duties of the Priestess include preaching to the public or delivering spiritual advice to those who need it, or announcing messages from the High Priest when he is busy. Sorting herbs and healing the wounded are their main job, and if they receive dreams from the gods, they are to report to the High Priest who will then decide if it's important enough to share with the Pharaoh.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ 
xxxxxxxxxThe priestess of Isis is "Isis's Chosen." The only she-cat who has rank to officially call herself this position is the Pharaoh's mate. Essentially, the queen herself is linked spiritually with the will of Isis and in the dark ages, Isis can choose to directly commune with the she-cat to aid the clan. Ancient traditions dictate that the queen must leave an offering for Isis in the temple every new moon to keep the darkness of the night from swallowing up the light of Sunclan.
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘…๐‘Ž
xxxxxxxxxOccasionally communicates with Ra himself every full moon. Most of the time is given visions of future events or possible outcomes of certain things going on within the clan. This position is mainly symbolism of receiving possible fragments of the future of the Empire. Due to Ra being the king of the gods, the priestess is charged with praying at a constant rate to interpret his will and to uphold the clan's faith within him. She is known as the Priestess of "devotion".
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘ 
xxxxxxxxxOccasionally communicates with Anubis himself every full moon; tends to run into his minions more than anything to receive news. Sometimes is given visions of certain people that have the potential to cause disruption in the clan. Essentially, this position is concerned about dark threats that linger in places Sunclan has yet to cross paths with. She is known as the Priestess of "omens".
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ 
xxxxxxxxxOccasionally communicates with Horus himself every full moon. Mainly is spoken to by one of his bird forms for vital information about spiritual ceremonies coming up and what the gods expect of them. Is rarely given visions, but receives intellect of what is going on within and out of the clan with Horus's blessing. This position is concerning itself with the cats of Sumer; the troubles they are personally going through affect everyone. The Priestess of Horus is most famous for being the "Priestess of kindness" because her main duty is to translate the will of the people.
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‚๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ 
xxxxxxxxxOccasionally communicates with Osiris himself, yet communicates with the dead more than anything. Is given the knowledge and wisdom of the passed-on cats from previous ancestors. Is given dreams rather than visions; all of which are past happenings in the clan's history. This is considered to be the most difficult position of the priestesses; for the duties of this position demand knowledge of the afterlife and judgment upon those who are guilty of terrible crimes. The priestess of Osiris ultimately communes with horrifying visions of the dead to delve into the past of Sumer for valuable information. Due to their knowledge, they are instantly involved in judicial matters. Needless to say, she is known as the Priestess of Judgement.
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘˜โ„Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก
xxxxxxxxxOccasionally communicates with Sekhmet herself, but often in her stead, the spirit of a lion often greets the priestess and delivers whatever news or requests she might have to inquire to the goddess. Sekhmet dominates over many of the gods; in particular the priestesses. Thus the priestess of this rank is usually opt to be the more dominant figure among them aside from the High Priest himself. Fire plagues, drought, healing, and war are Sekhmet's call. Thus, she is rarely seen by the priestess, regardless of the intimate connection she has with her. The priestess's duty is to spiritually guide the clan in times of war; often draw knowledge/strategy/strength from Sekhmet and aid the Captain of the Guard in making difficult decisions. She is the priestess most sought out for during dark times; these usually consist of droughts, famine, and scarce prey. Due to these heavy expectations, she is known as the Priestess of "Strength".

xxxxxxxxxxโžด ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผข๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ โžถ

xxxxxโ–บ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘œโ„Ž'๐‘  ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘› [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThe children of the Pharaoh are highly respected due to their father and mother's rank, yet that doesn't change their rank as anything more than mere High Born Cats. These children take up naturally high ranks, and have the right to be around their parents almost any time they wish as their birthright. However, being the child of the Pharaoh will not increase their chances of becoming the next Pharaoh as they must compete for the crown later in life if the Pharaoh will be too old to rule within their lifetime. If they are semi-elders by that time, their own children will compete instead. This is a Stackable rank- meaning they are indeed the Pharaoh's child, but also have a primary role in the court. (i.g. Rank of your cat = Pharaoh's child, Captain of the Guard)

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ The Pharaoh's Squire [โ™‚]
xxxxxxxxxIs the loyal servant of the Pharaoh, is usually around the Pharaoh's age, and provides extra protection over the Pharaoh's safety as a personal friend. Must be the same gender as the Pharaoh (which is always male), and provides personal council-ship, making sure that the Pharaoh is well fed, and has the tools or materials he may require. Manages the Pharaoh's Schedule. He also accompanies him into battle.

xxxxxโ–ท ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThe equivalent of an organizer of the patrols, meets with concerned commoners, as well as relays messages, concerns, and news to the Pharaoh himself. Keeps and manages the Grand Archive of the Empire's History and stock of prey, and other trivial matters. Not only that, but the Royal Adviser gives the monarch advice. If the Pharaoh dies and there is no heir, the Royal Adviser will rise to the rank of Pharaoh until the Trial of Blood Rite, regardless of their gender. It is their duty to gather all the information necessary for the Pharaoh to hear to keep the clan in order. The Royal Adviser is meant to be the second most trusted cat in the clan and has made a sacred vow to always be loyal to the clan and Pharaoh- a holy vow that is said to be so powerful, that only the High Priest can bestow it. The vow is also a curse to those who break it, although no known records portray what happens to these cats. The Adviser also is not allowed to give out classified information such as the Pharaoh's whereabouts and plans for many things due to keeping the safety of the Pharaoh a high priority.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Royal Advisor's Squire [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxIs basically a Novice rank of the Royal Advisor, but does not take over the position if the Royal Advisor is killed, exiled, demoted, or retires. Their duty is to make sure that their den is clean, that they are well fed, and that they have any tools or materials they require. Often take care of minor matters to attend to such as delivering messages, sometimes to even the Pharaoh's Mate or the High Priest, etc. They are their trusted servant and even join them if they go to battle. Bound by the same oath as the Royal Advisor and sworn into this service at the same time. Chosen the day of the offical appointment of the Royal Advisor; must be a willing Squire as they may accept this duty or reject it and remain within their current rank without penalty of regard to honor.

xxxxxโ–ท ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐[โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThe Captain of the Guard is meant to be the highest-ranking military official aside from the Pharaoh himself and is one of the few high ranks that is gender fluid. The Captain is to watch over the order of the military conditions of the Guards and Soldiers. Guards and Soldiers are to always report to the Captain of the Guard when they have important information and news. The Captain reports primly to the Royal Adviser, and on occasion, the Pharaoh. The Captain is the example for their troops, and therefore must always be on their guard. They oversee training and such as well.
The Captain of the guard usually takes over the day-to-day patrols, although the Royal Adviser is authorized to take over if they wish. They also can override anything the Captain orders/arranges.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Captain of the Guard's Squire[โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxIs considered to be the second in command of the Guards and helps with the advisory and well-being of the Captain. They make sure that their den is clean and that they are well fed, and that they have all the tools or materials that they require for their duties. They are usually a close friend of the Captain and accompany them into battle. If the Captain is killed, the Squire takes over the Captain's position and promotes a new Squire to take their place.

xxxxxโ–ท Guards [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxSome of the strongest fighters in the Empire, are charged with the duty of guarding the royalty, even if their own lives are at stake. They also escort the royalty and High Borns whenever the Pharaoh or his Mate needs to make announcements or when the priestesses decide to interact with commoners. It is improper for Priestesses to go unescorted by a guard at all times when outside the temple. Guards can be of any gender.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Guard's Novice [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxIs the pupil of six moons+ of age and learns the duties of the security of the Empire. They learn how to fight more intensely than Fighters, but also have similar duties to Soldiers to care for the Elders and clean out their dens, along with their mentor's den.

xxxxxxxxxxโ›ฅ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ ๏ผ ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ผ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“ โ›ง

xxxxxโ–ท Soldiers [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxSkilled fighters who defend the clan's camp and territory. These cats are sent out on border patrols and regular hunting patrols. They are the loyal soldiers in retrospect of the Pharaoh for him to command, and go to battle with guards as well, yet are not the main concerned cats about the security of the Empire since that is the guard's duty.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Soldier's Novice [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxIs the pupil of six to seven moons+ of age and learns the duties of the safety of the Empire. They learn how to fight, devise in military formations, and are trained in the basic knowledge of a soldier. They have the duty to care for the Elders and clean out their dens, along with their mentor's den. They also carry out the trivial matters of solving the common folk disputes to keep the peace.

xxxxxโ–ท Elders [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxCats retired from their duties, usually due to old age, but occasionally cats retire to become elders due to injuries that prevent them from carrying on their duties. Are very respected by the clan and are treated highly- regardless of the station they originated from.

xxxxxxxxxxโ˜ญ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ โ˜ญ

xxxxxโ–ท Builders and Scribes [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThe architects and writers of the clan that plan the layout of the clan camp for when there is a battle or help plan where everything goes for feasts, traditions, the god's ceremonies, and also record the history of events of the Pharaoh's decisions and such. They also account for how much treasure the clan has in it's storage, and account for how much food they have. This information is delivered to the Royal Advisor so that he can inform the Pharaoh.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Builder & Scribe's Novice [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxIs the pupil of six moons+ of age and learns the duties of first a scribe, so to learn how to write and account, then how to calculate buildings and statues and such. They learn how to do anything the Builders/Scribes do and also the basic knowledge of defending one's self. They have the duty to care for the Elders and clean out the Priestesses dens, along with their mentor's den as well to teach discipline.

xxxxxโ–ท Queens [โ™€]
xxxxxThe bearers of children and occasionally raiser of orphaned kits. They look after their kits until they are fit to return to their former position/until the kits are apprenticed.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Kits [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxKits of the Sumerian Empire vary on rank based on their parent's Social Standing (Rank).
Due to this just list their parent's rank and whether they are High Bloods or Low Born. If their Father is of high social standing, they may be considered as a High Born cat (although kits of half-blooded High Borns are typically shunned and taunted because of this in society). If the female is of High Blood and the father of Low Born origins, the kits will be considered Low Born. Kits are given a rank in society based on when they come of age to become a Novice (five to seven moons old).
xxxxxxxxxLow Born (m) + Low Born (f) = Low Born
xxxxxxxxxLow Born (m) + High Born (f) = Low Born
xxxxxxxxxHigh Born (m) + Low Born (f) = High Born
xxxxxxxxxHigh Born (m) + High Born (f) = High Born

xxxxxโ–ท Scouts [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThey scout out the territory on a regular basis and inform Soldiers if they find any dangers. Useful information such as herbal growth is reported to either the High Priest's Squire or the Captain of the Guard. Their duties are to maintain contact with outsiders as diplomats and are often friends with them, depending on the cat. They relay outside happenings and information to the Captain of the Guard, who then reports to the Royal Adviser. Scouts deal in high cardio exercises as they are the main messengers/couriers across the court when not at war. They are the rare few who are able to freely commune with High Bloods when they must share exclusive messages.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Scout's Novice [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxIs the pupil of six moons+ of age and learns the duties of a Scout. The training includes severe cardio exercise to be very fast in case of emergency, of which they are usually the ones to scout ahead the terrain before a battle or spy on the enemy's numbers and formations; of which they relay to the Captain of the Guard. They also accompany their mentors often to the outskirts of the clan's territory to communicate with outsiders.

xxxxxโ–ท Servant [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxA servant is the lowest rank, and essentially cleans up after the cats of the Empire- and personally spends their entire life below Sumerian cats. To be clear, servants are usually abused socially and sometimes physically due to them being of origins of different places other than the Empire. They are usually either half-blooded Sumerian, or completely originated from outside the clan. Outsiders of the clan are scorned due to their rash behavior and "savagery"- mainly because it reminds the Empire of the shameful ways that once plagued their original state of bloody division before the dawn of the Empire of Sumer. The primary duties include cleaning out the dens that the apprentices aren't obligated to, grooming the pelts of the Elders, ridding them of flees, running errands for High ranks if they do not have a squire, cleaning out the Priestess's quarters, cleaning the armor of every fighter and guard, and lastly, keeping the temple in pristine cleanliness.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Courtier [โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxA Courtier is a she-cat who is meekly trusted to clean up after the High Bloods and Royals. They are often blamed for thievery, and often punished for things they don't commit, but nonetheless, they are the only slaves trusted to be around the Royals as they are too frail to inflict any harm. It is strictly forbidden for them to even raise their eyes above paw-level when they're around anyone but their own "kind"/fellow slaves. A feminine servant that is expected to bathe regularly, and answer any complaint or call those of higher rank than the fae, the she-cat in this service is often treated like the trash they clean up. The only perk of this rank is that they are usually more well-fed than the other servants. Often are chosen to be Courtiers for their demure looks, as the High Bloods would rather look upon someone more pleasant in comparison to an 'eye sore' or permanently injured cat.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Music Courtier [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxThis is a slightly less frowned upon slave but is just as accountable for being more of an object than considered a cat. Some actually attain respect for usually quite talented musicians, but other than their skill, they are often laughed at because these cats commonly turned to instruments because they cannot hunt for themselves or fight for others. These musicians entertain the High Bloods and Royals whenever they are beckoned to, especially at special gatherings or ceremonies/events call them forth. Their usual appearance is just after sunrise (which is when the Royals usually awaken to eat breakfast) and they reemerge later when dusk begins to set in the sky. They play for as long as dinner for the High Bloods and Royals are finished, and continue playing until dinner for all is concluded. It is an exhausting job at times, but it is reasonably easy compared to other ranks. Aside from instruments, they often aid the courtiers in cleaning up around High Bloods (Never the Royals though).

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Nurse-maid [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxUsually tends to the kits of the Empire, regardless of their birth rank. Although never trusted to be alone with them, they clean up after any mess made by them and monitor them on a regular basis- including cleaning up the Queens as well. The number of nursemaids often varies on how many queens/kits there are. If there are none, then the Nursemaids work the duties of a standard servant. (aka "Common Riph-Raph" rank)

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Chattel Cat [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxChattel Cats are horribly abused; especially socially and tend to be punished outrageously by High Bloods whenever given the chance to be bashed down upon because of their enemy-based origins. They are often captives of war or rouges that fought specifically against the Empire- thus they are treated accordingly. They are forced into any labor required of them; usually the brute-muscle work and the horrible torture of working in the blazing sun all day. As they are not trusted, a Soldier is posted around each of them at all times, usually varying on size. They are required to wear chains at all times because of their potential threat to the cats of the Empire.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Common Riph-raph (Standard Slaves) [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxThe Standard description of a slave we currently have above. They basically do whatever is required of them, except they are not allowed to be around Royals or High Borns.

xxxxxxxxxxฯŸ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… H a r b i n g e r s o f S o l ฯŸ

xxxxxโ–ท The Emperor [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxSee under "Royalty".

xxxxxโ–ท The Generals [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxThere are typically two to three Generals who govern over all the High Bloods and officials that make sure all the Emporer's decrees are being carried out to the letter by the officials of the Empire. Directors of all Harbingers, and exclusively oversee all decisions made by specifically the Captian of the Guard, Royal Advisor, and High Priest.

xxxxxโ–ท Sneaks [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxDue to so many conflicting loyalties, these cats are an array of secretive duties and harbingers of the generals. They report directly to the generals and often spy on High Borns to be sure they are following orders. These cats are highly athletic and fast; similar to that of a Sumerian Scout. They carry out messages, orders, and even are of slightly higher rank/social standing to that of a regular Harbinger cat. They often conceal themselves to be a regular Harbinger to infiltrate Sumerian Society; effectively and attentively assessing enemy intentions.

xxxxxโ–ท Harbinger [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxSoldiers and pillagers of Sol's band of originally rogue cats from any origin. Some Sumerian cats have even joined this rank, betraying their Empire and all loyalty to the Pharaoh. Extremely shunned cats, bullies, and bandits who pillage and steal much from the Sumerian cats. They make off with whatever they wish, regardless of rank or origin, these cats have authority even over the royal guards, although they seldom deal with the more minor ranks of the Empire rather than the High Borns.

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Rouges/Loners/Kittypets [โ™‚ / โ™€]
xxxxxxxxxDue to the conditions and main happenings to be inside the Empire and with the main antagonists, I've chosen to exclude this rank due to the fact that there would be low activity and the inability for characters like this to actually participate.
Last edited by LucidDreary on Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:14 am

ImagexA สŸ สŸ แด‡ ษข ษช แด€ ษด แด„ แด‡ s ๐Ÿ•ฏ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxxโ™› ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ โ™š

xxxxxโ–ท The Emperor [1/1]
xxxxx[url]Sol[/url]|โ™€/โ™‚|Age|Appearance| - TBA

xxxxxโ–ท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐จ๐กโ€‹ [1/1]
xxxxxCerberus Ruthian|โ™‚|48 Moons|A dark, muscular tabby tom with amber eyes|

xxxxxโ–ท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐จ๐กโœ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž [0/1]
xxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€|Age|Appearance|

xxxxxxxxxx๐Ÿ•Š ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ผฏ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๐Ÿ•Š

xxxxxโ–ท ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ [0/1]
xxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™‚|Age|Appearance|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐ป๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ [1/1]
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™‚|Age|Appearance| - Reserved

xxxxxโ–ท ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ [4/5]
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘…๐‘Ž
xxxxxxxxxAquila Silvius|โ™€|42 Moons|A spotted brown fae with short floof & brown eyes|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘ 
xxxxxxxxxSetepenre Sabola|โ™€|20 Moons|A blue eyed silver/gray fae with dark stripes|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘  - Reserved
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€|Age|Appearance|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‚๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘  - Reserved
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘˜โ„Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก - Reserved for Plot Purposes

xxxxxxxxxxโžด ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผข๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ โžถ

xxxxxโ–บ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘œโ„Ž'๐‘  ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘› [2/3] - Not a genuine role- just a perk rank.
xxxxxLeon|โ™‚|17 Moons|A tabby with green eyes| [Deceased]
xxxxxFallencloud|โ™€|17 Moons|A pure white she-cat with bright amber eyes| (yet to confirm)
xxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™‚/โ™€|Age|Appearance|

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ The Pharaoh's Squire [โ™‚]
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™‚|Age|Appearance|

xxxxxโ–ท ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ [0/1]
xxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€/โ™‚|Age|Appearance|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Royal Advisor's Squire [0/1]
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€/โ™‚|Age|Appearance|

xxxxxโ–ท ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ [1/1]
xxxxx_______|โ™‚|23 Moons|A muscular, white tom with sage-green eyes|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Captain of the Guard's Squire [0/1]

xxxxxโ–ท Guards [3/7]
xxxxxNadiyya Chalcedony|โ™€|46 Moons|A long-haired fae with silvery white fur and blue eyes|
xxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€/โ™‚|Age|Appearance| - Reserved

xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Guard's Novice [0/3]

xxxxxxxxxxโ›ฅ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ ๏ผ ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ผ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“ โ›ง

xxxxxโ–ท Soldiers [1/8]
xxxxxTarquin Pollux|โ™‚|32 Moons|A scarred up siamese tabby tom with ice blue eyes|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Soldier's Novice [1/4]
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€/โ™‚|Age|Appearance| - Reserved

xxxxxโ–ท Elders [0/โˆž]

xxxxxxxxxxโ˜ญ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ โ˜ญ

xxxxxโ–ท Builders and Scribes [1/3]
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Builder & Scribe's Novice [0/2]

xxxxxโ–ท Queens [0/โˆž]
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Kits (Dependent on # of Queens) [0/โˆž]

xxxxxโ–ท Scouts [3/โˆž]
xxxxxKhaba Rashida|โ™‚|34 Moons|A slim, black tom with yellow eyes|
xxxxxSarabande Usi|โ™‚|24 Moons|A short-haired flame point tom w/ turquoise-blue eyes|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Scout's Novice [0/4]

xxxxxโ–ท Servants & Slaves [0/13]
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Courtier [0/3]
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Music Courtier [1/2]
xxxxxxxxxRanya Nakirah|โ™€|24 Moons|A tortoise-shell fae with bright green eyes|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Nurse-maid [0/?] (Dependent on # of Queens)
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Common Riph-raph (Standard Slaves) [0/3]
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™‚|Age|Appearance|
xxxxxxxxxโ–บ Chattel Cat [3/3]
xxxxxxxxxFenrys|โ™‚|26 Moons|A gray-white blended brute with a black-split face & blue-white eyes|
xxxxxxxxxAlsaari|โ™‚|28 Moons|A charcoal rosetted tom with a jade green eye|
xxxxxxxxx[url]Name[/url]|โ™€/โ™‚|Age|Appearance| - Reserved

xxxxxxxxxxฯŸ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… H a r b i n g e r s o f S o l ฯŸ

xxxxxโ–ท The Emperor [1/1]
xxxxxSee under "Royalty".

xxxxxโ–ท The Generals [2/3]

xxxxxโ–ท Sneaks [0/3]

xxxxxโ–ท Harbingers [0/โˆž]
Last edited by LucidDreary on Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:55 am

โ˜ฅ T แด‡ ส€ ส€ ษช แด› แด ส€ ส โŒ˜
      The territory is a vast expanse of rugged earth with occasional shrubbery accentuated with tall, dry grass dappling the landscape; to be wilted yet still clinging to life outside the old building of what could only have once been a grand temple of Ra.
      Settled in the crook of a cliffside, a half-swallowed building yawns before you. The craftsmanship is remarkable, the hieroglyphs paint pictures of a story with no end or beginning above you. Behind you, cresting an inverted hill to an overlook, you cast your gaze over the Empire's hunting grounds.
      From atop the hill/slight mountainside you look west; it appears to be a never-ending ocean of sand dunes and rugged mini-mountains, the hillside leading to a vast green in the distance, eventually bisected by the Nile's grand expanse off into the horizon. Panning east, you follow the Nile (which faces you horizontally) and the greenery that follows: full of the promise of prey, before the slight hint of the ocean can be scented on the breeze. The puddle of great blue expanse can be seen in the distance from the cliffside. It is immensely hot; clouds are rare to be seen in the sky. The only cover you can find is the limited patches of shrubbery that dabble the sandy landscape as your eyes note the landscape becoming more barren the closer to the temple's breath you get.

Small patches of grass surround the edges of the expanse leading to the Nile, along it thick shrubbery and trees spot variously; promising prey and all that which lingers. In a slightly dipped area, if you follow the cliffside downwards, you will find a canyon that leads downward into the landscape that fades from rocky to an expanse of sand dunes that eventually fades into green, leading you to the sanctuary of the river, meanwhile exposing you to the dangers in between.
      If you were to traverse across the barren landscape to the green and headed east, toward the ocean, you would find an outcropping along the riverside. A gazebo of sorts where humans occasionally are spotted lies in slight disrepair. Accompanying this shaded villa is a wooden dock, the old thing surprisingly stable after all these generations. To the west, not too far away, there is a small ledge where a sandy bank is that leads to a shallow outcropping the Nile occasionally overflows into. A creek of sorts runs as a short vein through the area, allowing a small clearing in between. This area is known as the Sandyhollow. On that bank is where Elders and other cats who wish to relax bask on the sunning rocks and drink from the water's edge as they please since the crocs don't normally come up that far. The bank itself is a dug out man-made ditch that hasn't been used in a long while, so it is deemed safe. On the outer edge of the bank shrubbery and small trees grow sideways from the hill of the earth the dugout bank is; providing privacy around it. A ways away from the Nile and the bank, the surrounding territory appears to look like this. Prey is scarce and the jagged landscape is only open to adept hunters and huntresses who can bare the rough terrain and heights on the cliff sides of mountains.

โ–ท Prey
      • Rabbits & Meerkats
      • Squirrels & Small Owls
      • Toads & Lizards
      • Small Turtles & Pupfish (minnows)
      • Various Birds - Road Runners & Pheasants & Gila woodpeckers
      • Various rodents - Voles & Mice

โ–ท Preditors
      • Nile Crocodiles
      • Snakes
      • Vultures, Eagles, Hawks, etc.
      • Scorpions & Spiders
      • African Wild Dogs & Coyotes
      • Lynxes & Foxes

โ˜ฅ C แด€ แด แด˜ โŒ˜
      The camp is based on top of a hillside abandoned Temple of Ra that overlooks the Nile River. Most of the Temple is underground, but sections of it are outcroppings that lead partially to completely outdoors. Most of it is crumpled from the old ages, yet it is very well preserved.
      The entrance is large, yet blends seamlessly into the cliffside. As you step into the temple, you'll discover that the main doorway is blocked by mounds of sand and debris, but if you near it, you'll notice a slope under the debris. The slope leads to a tunnel entrance only small enough for a petite animal such as yourself to fit in. At the end of the tunnel, it opens up to this. At the end of the hall, the only way into the temple is left. Of which descends to a staircase that leads you to the largest outcropping: An entire market square faces you with various rooms carved into the cliffside; the expanse itself is surrounded by tall cliffs; completely closed off from the outside world. The cliffs themselves are too tall and jagged for predators to descend upon unsuspecting prey. The right of this outcropped market is completely exposed artfully to the sky; the walls crumbled yet patched strategically by the skilled Builders of the Empire. Light shrubbery dapples the edges, while a large sycamore tree takes root in the center square, providing plenty of shade for the majority partially exposed to the sky during midday.

Continuing on your way, you will see two large doors impossibly huge. They tower over you, almost reaching the ceiling; however, such grandeur is now in splinters; for the statue of Ra that once guarded such doors proudly has fallen into them. Now, only splinters and large pieces dangle precariously on ancient hinges. Still, no one has dared to repair them, let alone touch them.
      As you wander through them, you'll enter a very large cave area where elaborate craved walls and oil bath torches bathe them in brazenly warm light. The Throne room echoes with history; a large Dias houses two stone carved thrones at the end of its large hall. The impeccable artistry is breathtaking: gilded gold and jade, with all sorts of ornate furniture and statues at every corner. It is a wonder to behold. A Place where low-born kits could only fantasize about setting their paws inside.
      To your left, you will see a landing, large enough that it reaches either side of the room on a small landing slightly taller than the Dias. The stairs are few and lead to large pillars supporting a large outcropped entrance to the Inner Sanctum Temple. Along that wall, a tunnel portrays light coming far from the other side of its maw.
      As you enter, you are taken aback by the largeness of the open room. Towering pillars stand in perfectly spaced rows on either side of the expanse of water that resides below the feet of a staircase that descends two yards from your paws. At the back of the expanse, you can make out the outlines of five gods carved into the very stone of the earth in black obsidian. Although much of their detail is masked by shadow, you can clearly make out the figures of Ra, Sekhmet, Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Anubis.
      The only way to continue is to follow the lip of the stairs to the right; the large hall flanking the depthless waters of black starlight. Cold, grey stone stings like ice as you pad into the silence; suddenly self-conscious of your own breathing. You reach a doorway that leads to this room. You recognize the statuette to be the reincarnated form of Isis, in her mortal form she took when she guided the people of Sumer into prosperity. This is a place for prayers; a place for mourning the dead; a place for those who need a sanctuary to gather.
      To your left, there is a hallway that leads into the crypts of old where the Priestesses and High Priest resides. None are permitted beyond this room without their permission. Although a select few, for those that are desperate enough, are permitted to enter the Inner Sanctum to pray at the holiest of alters. It is a place so old, it is said Isis herself created this space so that all and any may come to her in their time of need.
      As you cautiously enter the crypts, the darkness of the halls bites at you hauntingly. It is not a place for wandering cats, as one could easily get lost in the catacombs and endless halls that tread deeper and deeper into the mountainside. Along one of the halls, if you were guided correctly, you'd find the High Priest's private villa. It is his seclusive area the priestesses rarely enter, aside from his Novice (who resides with him), where his den lies along with a small veranda that briefly overlooks a cliff outside. The crypts have a secret not many are aware of, however. Previously guarded and even fewer have experienced the raw beauty of such a holy space. Only the highest of honors are fortunate enough to have graced the waters of the Temple Inner Sanctum. Here, the priestesses and priests hold their council; guiding the Empire alongside the gods who watch over all. Along the walls of this cavern, the priestesses make their den in this pocket cave; cultivating herbs and the like in the area.

Exiting the Temple Inner Sanctum, you are relieved to find yourself back in the Throne room. Opposite of the doorway from which you stand, there is another that leads outdoors to The Courtyard. The Courtyard is connected to the Market area, although only through a small area that hasn't been blocked by debris. It is a place for gatherings, events, High Bloods to casually gather, and festivals. A gathering place welcomes to many of the high class and middle class, not so much the lower. The area is well-tended and often the musicians are found playing relaxing music in the background for cats to socialize to. Many High Born cats have their homes in the ruins of this area according to their Houses. The Royal Advisor's villa is closest to the Throne Room (The closer to the throne room, the more expensive the villa).

As is the custom, when you mate into a family, you go to live where the male of the pair resides. Such is the exchange of Houses and blood, this determines your social hierarchy in society (HB to LB / High Class to Low Class status). The Eldest male of the House becomes the head of the Household when the head is no longer fit to lead the family, reached the Elder rank, or has perished. Novices will leave their homes to join their mentors, depending on their position.
      • Pharaoh's Squire = Stay in their original House
      • Royal Advisor's Squire = Stay in their original House until mated
      • High Priest's Squire = Stay in their original House until mated
      • Captian of the Guard's Squire = Stay in their House until mated
      • Guard Novice = Stay in their original House until mated
      • Fighter Novice = Leave their House until they've become a full Fighter, then return to the original House they're from.
      • Builder/Scribe Novice = Stay in their original House until mated
      • Scout Novice = Leave their House until they've become a full Scout, then return to the original House they're from.

Returning to the Throne Room, you will regard the tall doors that forebodingly stand to gate off the Royal Chambers of the Temple.
      This hall separates the private chambers, leading to the Pharaoh and his mate's dwelling. The chamber is brightly lit that is decorated with ornate furniture and gilded gold around the room; an office area and private veranda is used by the royal family exclusively. Across the connecting hallway leads to their children's private quarters; a room of tapestries and much luxury.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ฅ ๐€๐๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐’ โ˜ฅ โ™› Book 2 โ™š Accepting!

Postby LucidDreary » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:10 pm

Discussion thread is open for marking + Character Posting. :)
    Please do not post on this thread until further notice <3

Last bumped by LucidDreary on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:10 pm.
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me