Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:10 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Once both Marchclan and Hawkclan were a united clan. For many moons the once Lakeclan had lived in harmony with almost little to no danger due to the clan thriving with life. One day a queen called Ivystream gave birth to a kit that was believed to become the next great leader of Lakeclan; or was foretold by their once medicine cat called Dapplefur. Starclan had visited the medicine the very next night to tell Dapplefur the outcome of this kit's future but they were never clear on if the path was good or evil. Thus Hawkkit was born.

As many moons passed it was Hawkslash that had gained the deputy rank but over the moons, his heart had grown cold as he craved for power. Over time the deputy had gained his own followers within the clan and launched an attack within Lakeclan. It was Marshfoot that had managed to drive out Hawkslash and his followers but it wasn't without the sacrifice of their beloved leader; Oakstar. The ruthless Hawkslash lead his remaining followers into the distant tree line while Marshfoot lead the remaining members of Lakeclan towards the marshes. The Lake over time has became a gathering place the two clans hold gatherings in times of peace.. but how much longer will that last?
Last edited by Nyverria on Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:07 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

1. All CS rules apply.
2. You cannot more than one high ranked character
3. LGBTQ+ cats allowed! There is no reason for them not to exist!
4. All forms go onto the [url=Link Here]discussion thread[/url].
5. Do not kill any cats without permission.
6. Reservations last 5 days.
7. Every ten pages a day will pass. Unless there is a major event.
8. Fade to black when necessary.
9. No being your own crush/mate/mentor.
10. Prophecy cats are not high ranks and are first come, first serve.
11. No creating prophecies or huge drama without my permission, please pm me first.
Last edited by Nyverria on Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marshclan Characters & Territory

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Leader 1/1
Minkstar | ♀ | 38 moons | anathema

Deputy 1/1
Rosedance | ♂ | 42 moons | Queen of flames

Medicine cat 0/1
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Medicine cat apprentice 1/1
Darkpaw | ♂ | 13 moons | stormythecloud

Warriors 10/⋈
Yellowmoon | ♀ | 40 moons | Queen of flames
Mirestalk | ♀ | 15 moons | selasphorys
Heroncall| ♂ | 15 moons | selasphorys
Whiteflame | ♂ | 46 moons | Nyverria
Silverfur | ♀ | 38 moons | Nyverria
Nightwhisper | ♀ | 42 moons | Nyverria
Tigerheart | ♂ | 26 moons | Nyverria
Aspenwind | ♂ | 32 moons| stormythecloud
Paleheather | ♀ | 48 moons | Vlette
Reedwhistle | ♀ | 32 moons | razzberry
Fishersight | ♂ | 44 moons | razzberry
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Apprentices 4/⋈
Juniperpaw | ♀ | 6 moons | fire ghoul.
Dustpaw | ♂ | 6 moons | LunarTheCat2047
Lightningpaw | ♀ | 7 moons | LunarTheCat2047
Sleetpaw| ♂ | 7 moons | razzberry

Queens 2/5
Leopardbreeze | ♀ | 34 moons | stormythecloud
Creamflower | ♀ | 26 moons | Animals65
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Kits 4/⋈
Pumpkinkit | ♀ | 5½ moons | Queen of flames
Gatorkit | ♂ | 3 moons | anathema
Kestrelkit | ♀ | 3 moons | Nyverria

Elders 1/⋈
Deepwater | ♂ | 98 moons | Queen of flames
open | ♂♀ | years | user

The camp is hidden deep in the marshlands. Thick brambles woven with thorns and marsh grass protects the clan camp with a small arch big enough for the clan cats to easily slip through. While the majority of the territory has patchy water, the camp is one of the small dry islands big enough to fit the entire camp. Elder and Queen's dens are located at the very back of the camp with extra thorns woven into the walls for protection. The Medicine cat's den is a large hollow log big enough to fit a few cats and further back is a smaller opening big enough for both the Medicine and their apprentice; the entrance is covered by hanging moss. The warrior and apprentice's dens are located closer to the entrance of the camp while the leader's den is a medium sized stump hollowed out on the backside and is covered in moss; including the entrance. The clearing of the camp is mostly soft to the touch with patches of moss growing here or there along with the tree stump being at almost the farthest left side of the camp.

The Marsh is filled with mostly large bodies of water until Marshclan's territory border nears closer to their once old home at the lake. Fish, mice, voles and much more scurries within the marsh grass and bodies of water. Hollow logs and the occasional tree stumps also support the clan with dryer areas even though the clan spends most of their time with wet paws; be wary of the thorn bushes hidden underneath the water. There are only a few predators the clan faces witch is mostly just eagles, hawks and occasionally coyotes.
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawkclan Characters & Territory

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:48 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Leader 1/1
Wolfstar | ♀ | 40 moons | Nyverria

Deputy 1/1
Sealsmog | ♀ | 46 moons | razzberry

Medicine cat 1/1
Antgleam | ♂ | 37 moons | selasphorys

Medicine cat apprentice 0/1
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Warriors 8/⋈
Mushroomshard | ♂ | 22 moons | Queen of flames
Bushsparrow | ♂ | 22 moons | Queen of flames
Brackenclaw| ♂ | 28 moons | stormythecloud
Swiftclaw | ♂ | 37 moons | Nyverria
Ashfall | ♂ | 38 moons | Nyverria
Kiteswoop | ⚲ | 38 moons | anathema
Dovepool | ♀ | 20 moons | luminescent star
Crocusweb | ♂ | 40 moons | razzberry
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Apprentices 4/⋈
Fallenpaw | ♀ | 7 moons | WarriorcatKitty
Sugarpaw | ♀ | 13 moons | Queen of flames
Irispaw | ♀ | 8 moons | stormythecloud
Wortpaw | ♂ | 11 moons | selasphorys
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Queens 1/5
Heathermoon | ♀ | 45 moons | Queen of flames
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Kits 0/⋈
open | ♂♀ | years | user

Elders 0/⋈
open | ♂♀ | years | user

After Hawkclan fled into the tree line, the clan made their home near a stream that flowed down towards the lake. The walls are reinforced with thorns in the thicket they called home, each of the dens are also woven with brambles with the Elder and Queen's dens in the farthest part of the camp. The Medicine cat's den resides in the opening of a rock split open leaving plenty for room for a few sickly cats and both the medicine cat and their apprentice. The leader's den is also made within the craves of a larger rock covered in moss and is also used to hold clan meetings. Warriors and apprentices reside closer to the entrance of the camp to protect the clan from any invasions. The camp clearing is large and mostly covered in lush grass that is soft to the touch of paw pads and occasionally fallen leaves here and there.

The forest is vast with tall trees that house many birds and squirrels while the roots house the mice and occasionally voles. Moss grows on most of the trees and their are some plants that are harmful to the clan such as poison ivy and death berries; so be careful where you tread. There are quiet a few thorn bushes that house the prey on Hawkclan territory so steer clear. The only real threats in the forest are the coyotes and hawks; its rare to see any foxes running about in the forest.
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:57 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Key
One-way crush →
Mutual crush (unknown) →←
Mutual crush (known) ↔
Mates ♥
Mentor & Apprentice

Romance
Yellowmoon → Whiteflame

Training
Kiteswoop & Fallenpaw
Brackenclaw & Sugarpaw
Dovepool & Irispaw
Wolfstar & Wortpaw
& Darkpaw
Paleheather & Juniperpaw
Aspenwind & Dustpaw
Yellowmoon & Lightningpaw

Family
Mushroomshard, Bushsparrow, Pantherscar and Fallowkit are siblings
Rosedance and Yellowmoon are siblings
Mirestalk and Heroncall are siblings
Ashfall and Silverfur are siblings
Ashfall is father to Mirestalk and Heroncall
Deepwater is father to Rosedance, Foxstorm and Yellowmoon
Heathermoon is mother to Mushroomshard, Bushsparrow, Pantherscar and Fallowkit
Rosedance is father to Pumpkinkit and Frogkit
Leopardbreeze is mother to Gatorkit, Kestrelkit and Lightkit
Gatorkit, Kestrelkit and Lightkit are siblings
Minkstar and Kiteswoop are siblings
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News and Prophecies

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:02 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Five moons ago, Marshclan had led an attack on Hawkclan to try and take more territory. Hawkclan had lost three apprentices called Vinepaw, Dovepaw and Beepaw while Marshclan lost only two warriors called Lilypedal and Threshflight. It is a full moon later tonight and both clans are fixing to gather at the small island on the lake to share tongues. The clans are just now beginning their day.

Prophecy coming on page 5 when RP starts.

Part 1

The marsh will be bathed in blood when the wolf descends into madness.

Part 2
When the marsh fills with blood, a (cat here) will guide the way. (cat here) and (cat here) will obscure the moon from view and the fate of the Clans will depend on the (cat here). The Clan shall never be the same.

Part3
Beware the evil that hides within
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:04 pm

Just in case
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Nyverria » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Just in case
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Post WIP

Postby Nyverria » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:34 am

Wᴏʟғsᴛᴀʀ
〖Molly〗〖Hawkclan Leader〗〖40〗
〖Mentions: Sealsmog〗
〖Tags: None〗

The large grey molly laid curled in her nest qith her back to the entrance of her den. A slight breeze blew the hanging moss inwards and also ruffled her pelt as she slept. Flicking her ear the molly raised her head up and adjusted herself in her nest before flicking her fluffy tail. It has been five moons since the deaths of the three apprentices and to this day still angers her ever time she thinks about those innocent cats. Tonight would be a full moon and thus the clans would gather together to share tongues. Wolfstar hated this tradition but dear ol' Hawkstar and Marshstar had agreed to make this a tradition to keep the peace. What peace? Marshclan had killed three of her clan mates, not only that; they were just kits! Anger flushed throughout Wolfstar's body as shd flattened her ears deep in thought with her amber eyes almost looked fiery with hatred with slight sadness. At least they got back at Marshclan killing two of their warriors..
She would have to choose some of her warriors to come along with her and Sealsmog. The sun was slowly rising and the clan will be waking up soon, for a moment she was about to get up but remembered she could rely on her dear deputy to assign patrols. The grey she-cat relaxed once more as she sat in her nest deep in thought.

Asʜғᴀʟʟ
〖Tom〗〖Hawkclan Warrior〗〖38〗
〖Mentions: None〗

Sunlight suddenly hit the ashen grey tom's eyes causing him to lift his head suddenly. A small sigh escaped his maw, he jnew he should've faced the other way so the problem wouldn't occur again. With a yawn, Ashfall stood up from his nest and arched his back before carefully making his way towards the den entrance. His light green gaze scanned the camp for a moment as he enjoyed the slight breeze ruffle his feathery pelt. Ashfall couldn't wait until night fall becuase he knew he'd have the chance to see his sister from Marshclan, he only worried how the clans would react towards each other later that night due to the recent deaths from the clan.

Sᴡɪғᴛᴄʟᴀᴡ
〖Tom〗〖Hawkclan Warrior〗〖37〗
〖Mentions: 〗
〖Tags: Open〗

The sun was slowly rising and the sudden rustling of his den mates had woken up the tall bengal tom. He was awkwardly sleeping in his nest due to his unusually long legs, however Swiftclaw wasnt about to budge from his nest any time soon.

Wʜɪᴛᴇғʟᴀᴍᴇ
〖Tom〗〖Marshclan Warrior〗〖46〗
〖Mentions: Leopardbreeze〗

Whiteflame had laid in his nest for quite some time somewhat waiting for other cats to leave the den before him. As he sat there with his eyes closed, he thought about Leopardbreeze and her kits, "I should probably visit them today before I end up on a patrol" the muscular white tom thought to himself as he slowly but surely began to leave his nest. As he made it pass the warriors still sleeping and outside the den, he inhaled the fresh air for a moment to enjoy the early morning air. Whiteflame shook his pelt and with the flick of his flame colored tail, began making his way towards the nursery.

Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғᴜʀ
〖Molly〗〖Marshclan Warrior〗〖38〗

Silverfur had been sitting in her nest for quite some time trying to clean her fluffy grey pelt. It just irritated her how much fur she inherited from her mother slightly wishing she had her own brothers pelt from time to time. She was nested close to her neice and nephew just to keep a close eye on them, just as she always promised Ashfall. It was Mirestalk that concerned her the most due to Tigerheart picking on her all the time, it was almost a miracle that the mean tiger looking tom didn't know about her and Ashfall being half-clan. Finally getting her thick pelt to lay flat for the most part, the silvery female made her way out of the den to see who would be assinged on patrols.

Tɪɢᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
〖Tom〗〖Marshclan Warrior〗〖26〗

Tigerheart had been out before the sun began to rise huntjng for his clan. His legs were soaked to the bine but his short fur would dry before too long for he had shorter fur than most of the cats in the clan for some weird reason. The stripped tabby tom was on his way back to the camp with a watervole tucked under his chin and a small fish in his maw. The young tom was getting irritated from stepping in deep pools of water and dropping his fresh kill every time. As he drew closer to the camp he felt a sharp pain hit his back left paw pad. A yowl escaped his maw as he once more dropped his fresh kill in the soggy grass. "Great Starclan!" he thought to himself as he went to pick up his kills once more, "Now I have to see Blackfrost to see what I did to my back paw!" Tigerheart cursed to himself. Soo. He reached the Marshclan entrance at sunrise to drop off his fresh kill "Seems like I'm the only one doing anything around here once again.." the stripped tabby complained to himself as he headed off towards the Medicine cat's den.
Kᴇsᴛʀᴇʟᴋɪᴛ
〖Molly〗〖Marshclan Kit〗〖3〗

This little lazy kit is still sleeping against her mother's belly.

Nɪɢʜᴛᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀ
〖Molly〗〖Marshclan Warrior〗〖42〗
〖Mentions: Open〗
〖Tags: Open〗

The dark colored she-cat was resting in her nest at the very back of the Warrior's den. Nightwhisper had always kept to herself as she was a kit.. still to this day. Tonight would be the great gathering of both clans. She hoped to Starclan she wasn't chosen as one of the warrior's to attend the gathering. She preferred staying at the camp to defend or better yet.. provide food for her clan. Her green gaze fixed at the warrior den entrance as she watched her fellownclan mates leave the den, soon she would join them hoping either Rosedance or Minkstar would assign her to a patrol.
Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marshclan & Hawkclan's Fate | Open & Accepting

Postby FerretMonarch » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:00 pm

Shadowpelt•Tom•Warrior•16 moons•He/him•Tags: none

Shadowpelt growled as he felt the rising sun start to warm his back.

"Innocents. Kits for that matter how awful! How could I be apart of the unnecessary harm to them? They were innocent and I should have protected them! Clan rival or not I should have helped should have made sure they were safe." Shadowpelt mewed angry at himself and his clan that such a thing had happened.

"We have to set this right. I'll talk to Minkstar and see how we can make it right as best we can. Though nothing can ever bring back those kits. Starclan guide them."

Lionfur•Molly•Queen•13 moons•They/them•Tags: none

Lionfur yowled in fear as they woke up thinking they were on the streets again.

"You're safe. They're safe. You're in Marshclan able to eat whenever you want. Able to sleep whenever you want. We're safe." They told themself.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me