ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ - OPEN!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ - OPEN!

Postby ivyy. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:31 am

ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀʏ:

lore + rules // current characters + available roles // character set up

ʟᴏʀᴇ:

A steady, war-hardened russet she-cat, her face, despite all the scars, somehow welcoming as she walks up to you. She nods politely in a silent greeting, "Hello there." She greeted, her voice somewhat ragged as if she had a sore throat. "I'm Bravestar, welcome to The Clan Of The Forgotten." You make small talk before she leads you through the arch of two tall pine trees that seemed to have fallen against each other during a storm, considering the burn marks through the middle of both. After you pass the arch, Bravestar begins to explain the reason behind the oddly named clan. Apparently, she had been born a kittypet but as soon as she became a full-grown cat, her owners dropped her off at a nearby maze-like forest, leaving her with nothing. When she attempted to ask wild cats within the forest for help, they turned her away or bullied her. She had nothing but herself to survive with and that most certainly wasn't enough.

Bravestar had fought many battles for a place within that maze-like forest until eventually all of the clan cats decided to leave her be, giving her half of the forest as her territory and eventually dying out when the clan cats began to run low on resources. They begged her for help but she turned them away until every last one of them disappeared, whether that be leaving the forest or worse. Although at the time she had done this willingly, once the forest grew quiet she learned to feel guilty for her crude actions, inspiring her to create a clan of her own, one that followed it's own rules and allowed any cats to try to prove their loyalty so they ended with a positive fate. A year or two after the other cats disapeared, Bravestar found out that the twoleg city was destroyed by a wild fire, causing most of the twolegs to move away, leaving her with the best time to establish this new clan. Here she is now, with the question she has asked many others by now.

"Shall we see if you're a fit to our clan?

ʀᴜʟᴇs:

1. All CS Rules imply, please follow them.
2. No god-modding or anything too violent- this is a kids' website after all.
3. Mostly realistic cat pelts please, ex: brown mackerel tabby w/ low white or ex: tuxedo tom with brown eyes.
4. Message me or a moderator if you're having issues with a player involved in the roleplay- please don't try to poke them yourself.
5. The maximum amount of kits your cat can have is four, please no more than that if you're curious to know if (for lore reasons) you could extend the limit, message me privately and we can discuss.
6. Leaders (Bravestar in this case) and Deputy are chosen by me further into the roleplay, if you're interested in getting either of those roles (When their open) message me a character form for the possible candidate.
7. The rules may be edited/changed as time goes on, please check back at least twice a week to insure nothing changes.
8. All character forms cannot be posted here. They must be sent to me via PM or posted in the discussion thread located here
9. You aren't limited to how many characters you can make, just make sure you can handle and have them all interact and develop with others.
9. Have fun and enjoy! <3
Last edited by ivyy. on Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs, ʀᴏʟᴇs, & ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Postby ivyy. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:31 am

ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs & ʀᴏʟᴇs:

Leader [1/1]: Bravestar - Tough, heavily scarred russet she-cat w/ dull hazel eyes. (ivyy.)

Deputy [0/1]: TBD [to be decided]

Medicine Cat [1/2]: Breezesong - A tall, lanky silver-blue savannah cat with dark eyes. (Fortune's Fool)

Medicine Cat App [0/2]: Closed! None atm

Warriors [15/?]: Foxshine - A tall, muscular pale orange tabby with bright amber eyes. (Fortune's Fool)
Frostmask - A tall pure white feline with yellow eyes. (Rae'tia)
Chestnutleap - A long-furred dark brown tom with light blue-green eyes. (Rae'tia)
Scarletstream - A large dark ginger tom with green eyes and missing half his tail. (Rae'tia)
Yarrowstare - Dark gray she-cat with glowing, almost sinister yellow eyes. (Hauntednightmares)
Brackenstrike - Dark brown tabby tom with light green eyes. (C a s)
Wolverinemask - Dark brown Maine Coon tom with dark hazel eyes. (Queen of flames)
Otterpool - Fluffy light brown she-cat with mid-white and green eyes. (Queen of flames)
Sycamoreflower - Light golden tabby she-cat with dark hazel eyes. (Queen of flames)
Firewater - Golden/orange tabby tom with bright blue eyes. (Cradily)
Hallowwisp - Black she-cat with mid-white and blue-ish-gray eyes. (ivyy.)
Antfoot - Dark brown tom; has several burn scars with rusted accents and bright yellow eyes. (rattitude)
Greyoak - Grey striped tabby with pale yellow eyes and decorated in scars. (.:Friday_The_13th:.)
Blackheart - Long-haired black cat with a white spot on her chest and creamy white eyes. (.:Friday_The_13th:.)
Lionfeather - Long-haired ginger tom with dark golden eyes. (.:Friday_The_13th:.)

Apprentices [8/8]: Clementinepaw - Orange tabby she-cat; white chest, belly, and toes w/ amber eyes. (ivyy.)
Squidpaw - Dark gray tom; white tail tip and faded white marking on his chest w/ light blue eyes. (ivyy.)
Shadowpaw - Half light gray/Half dark gray tabby tom with green eyes. (C a s)
Martenpaw - Light brown tom with hazel eyes. (Queen of flames)
Flypaw - Dark gray tabby tom with green eyes. (Cradily)
Tansypaw - Light orange tabby she-cat with mid-white and green eyes. (Ratitude)
Amberpaw - A small, thin orange tabby with amber eyes, undersized for her age. (Fortune's Fool)
Albinopaw - A large, fluffy brown and cream tabby w/ amber eyes. (Albino_)

Queens [3/4]: Pineblossom - A small dusky brown ticked tabby she-cat with yellow-green eyes. [pregnant w/ ???'s litter] (Rae'tia)
Honeymask - A tortishelle she-cat with mid-high white and hazel-green eyes. [not nursing/pregnant] (C a s)
Moonshine - Light sandy-brown tabby she-cat w/ high white and turqoise eyes. [pregnant w/ ???'s litter] (Cradily)
- Kits [0/8]: Open

Elders [0/5]: Open

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs:

Mentors
    - Brackenstrike ---> Amberpaw
    - Antfoot ---> Shadowpaw
    - Foxshine ---> Clementinepaw
    - Scarletstream ---> Squidpaw
    - Otterpool ---> Martenpaw
    - Hallowwisp ---> Tansypaw
    - Bravestar ---> Flypaw
    - Chestnutleap ---> Albinopaw

Mates
    - tbd

Family
    - Brackenstrike (father) + Shadowpaw (son)
    - Sycamoreflower (sister) _ Wolverinemask (brother)
    - Foxshine (big brother) _ Amberpaw (little sister)

Best Friends
    - tbd
Last edited by ivyy. on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 25 times in total.

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ

Postby ivyy. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:32 am

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ

SIDE NOTE: Please remember to send me the form via PM or post it in the discussion thread, not on here, this forum is solely for roleplaying when your character is approved.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b] (optional: can be a picture from google but provide credit)
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by ivyy. on Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ - Open!

Postby ivyy. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:07 am

This is officially open for you to send in forms!

Bravestar

Bravestar climbed onto the rock jutting out the far edge of the camp, the dens and gravel path leading up to it. She lounged idly on the rock, allowing Squidpaw and Clementinepaw to relax together as well, her eyes drifted to the bracken archway, darting from side to side as if she expected others to begin pouring into camp at any moment although deep down she knew it would take at least a year for the camp to be even remotely full. Bravestar sighed slightly and laid her head upon her front paws, "I'm willing to wait." She mewed, pleased with the work her and her apprentices and done to the previously boring clearing.

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ - OPEN!

Postby ivyy. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:20 am

Squidpaw

[ tags: Clementinepaw, Bravestar; in the clearing beside the apprentices den ]

Squidpaw crouched into a hunting crouch and leaped onto his friend, Clementinepaw letting out a playful squeal below him as they rolled around in the dirt near the apprentices' well-built den. Clementinepaw was bigger than Squidpaw, even though she was younger than him by three moons. Nonetheless- they had each other and Bravestar to keep company, so no matter what they were stuck together. Luckily for them, that was a good thing. Clementinepaw pinned him by the chest with sheathed claws and giggled triumphantly, "HA! I win!" She teased him playfully. Squidpaw rolled his eyes, "No! I let you win!" After a moment of holding each other's gazes, they burst into laughter.

"Sure, sure." Clementinepaw told him sarcastically, letting him get up. "Plan your attack better and maybe then you can say you let me win, silly!"

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:49 am

Breezesong {Breezy} - Tom - 53 moons - Medicine Cat - ~Foxshine, Bravestar

Foxshine {Leon} - Tom - 28 moons - Warrior - ~Breezesong, Bravestar

The two toms had run into each other not far from the entrance to what was, apparently, going to be their new home. As they entered the camp the two were chatting casually -- it was clear they'd hit it off nearly immediately and the first thing that floated into the clearing was a voice singing a snippet of a song that seemed to be little more than a list of herbs and their uses. The voice was originating from Breezy - Breezesong soon, though it would take an adjustment -- who was laughing as he finally became visible to those actually within the camp.

"Alright, alright. I get the point," Leon -- or Foxshine as he'd soon be known -- chuckled, a step behind him. They both seemed to pause just within the bounds of the camp, taking in the sight before them before pinpointing a cat they both recognized across the clearing. Leon was the first to move, bounding forward towards her with an amused Breezy following at a slightly slower but no less enthusiastic pace. "Hey! Ah..."

"Bravestar," Breezy supplied, to which Leon nodded emphatically as if that covered for him having been unsure, "I'm Breezy, we spoke not long ago about my herb knowledge."

"And I'm Leon, if you don't remember -- which would be fair! I was in a group when I heard about uh..." Leon flicked his tail at the clearing, "this."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:39 pm

Bravestar

Bravestar leaped down, "Hello! I'm Bravestar, welcome to The Clan of the Forgotten! What can I help you two with?" She asked politely, looking between the both of the toms. The clearing was quiet except for the quiet jokes of the young apprentices, floating around them in a sweet sort of aura.

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:42 am

Breezesong {Breezy} - Tom - 53 moons - Medicine Cat - ~Foxshine, Bravestar

Foxshine {Leon} - Tom - 28 moons - Warrior - ~Breezesong, Bravestar

"I'm here to join!" Leon answered immediately, "I've lived in a smaller group most of my life and I think actually being in this clan could be interesting. I like other cats and once this place is bustling I think it could be really great."

"I'm also here to join," Breezy agreed, "if my herb knowledge can be useful to others I don't see why I should keep it to myself, y'know? I'll need to poke around the territory a bit to figure out what I'm working with but I'm more than happy to settle here. I believe name changes were mentioned?"

"Oh right, I was thinking I want 'fox' in mine, that sounds cool."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:03 am

Bravestar

Bravestar grinned, "Welcome! I'll take some tests on you in the morning then give you your names but as of right now, feel free to get settled in that den while I get the others prepared." She flicked her head towards the large warrior den, built with bracken and moss, the inside of the den coated with short, dusty grass and at least ten comfortable moss beds, stuffed with the occasional feather or two for extra comfort and creativity. "We have a usual customary test during the next day when a cat arrives. Nothing to worry much about- just to ensure you'll be a great help around here."

Bravestar offered them a confident smirk, "As for any elders, we usually give them the young ones to take care of for a couple of hours, just to ensure they'll be alright with them. But! Since you two are young and healthy, we'll stick you where you'd be useful and happy. Sound good?" She confirmed with them, slightly hurriedly as the new cats began heading her way, hoping to not keep them waiting for too long.

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:55 am

Foxshine {Leon} - Tom - 28 moons - Warrior - ~Breezesong, Bravestar > Open
    "Sounds good to me!" Leon answered, bounding away toward the den that had been pointed out to inspect the inside of it. He picked his way between the nests, inspecting the size of the den and their placement before actually reemerging from the den to settle not far from the entrance. He was curious as to who else might show up -- who knew, maybe some from the same group as him would.

Breezesong {Breezy} - Tom - 53 moons - Medicine Cat - ~Foxshine, Bravestar > Open
    "Of course, that's a reasonable way to go about it," Breezy answered. "I do want to take a look around the territory close to camp today though, if that's okay? The quicker I can become accustomed to the area the better, I think." Seeing that Bravestar was now turning her attention to newer arrivals he slipped past them to nose around and see what was nearby. He didn't plan on going far though.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me