We are Torn ✩ ☽ Warriors O&A ☾ ✩

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

We are Torn ✩ ☽ Warriors O&A ☾ ✩

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:26 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

When Smokeclan was created many moons ago it was formed by two clans coming together after a raging fire that burned up half of the forest. New traditions soon formed as the clans were learning to become one, the main two being that there were now two deputies and the clan was now going to have assigned mates. After many moons had passed since both new traditions had started, one was beginning to fail as the first litter was discovered to not be from assigned mates. The queen was punished but not exiled as the current leader at the time didn't know this wasn't the first but it was the first that had been caught.
    Any of the clanmates that followed in those pawsteps ended up in the jail before there were many toms and she-cats alike that had kits outside of the arranged mates Starclan had planned that there was an actual rank in the clan for them. They betrayed Starclan but they were still in their clan. Cats both in the new rank lesser warrior and normal traditional warriors alike along with one of the deputies were wanting the rule about the assigned mates to be something of the past. It was good when the clans were becoming one but it was now an outdated rule of the warrior code for the clan. It was time for a new era to start, it was now time to start over and be new.

✧ Links ✧
    D&F | Clan Allegiances | Relations | Territory | Rules

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by stormythecloud on Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We are Torn ✩ ☽ Warriors O&A ☾ ✩

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Leader
    Tundrastar | x | Large long-haired she-cat with honey gold eyes | 55 moons | played by Razzberry

Senior Deputy
    Lionwind | x| Fluffy red-brown tom with brown dipped tail| 52 moons| played by Storm

Deputy
    Lizardflake | x | Silver and gray long-haired tom with green eyes| 32 moons | played by Queen of flames

Medicine Cat ( 2/ 2)
    Swiftgleam | x | Dark brown tabby tom with golden eyes | 76 moons| played by selasphorys
    Flamebriar | x| Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes| 29 moons| played by Catfrog

Medicine Cat App
    name | x | description | age | played by Echoflame

Warriors (10/ ∞ )
    Ryeclaw | x | Cinnamon silver tom with golden eyes | 52 moons | played by razzberry
    Minnowstrike | x | Slim black and white spotted she-cat | 55 moons | played by CJClaire
    Minkfang | x | Calico tabby she-cat with green eyes| 36 moons| played by Catfrog
    Lochflare | x | Long-haired silver and gray tabby she-cat with amber eyes| 32 moons | played by Queen of flames
    Bouldercloud | x | Stocky tom with cream fur and brown points| 31 moons| played by selasphorys
    Dovewish | x| Large gray cat with fluffy fur that has lighter gray and ginger splotches | 27 moons| played by Freg
    Gingerleap | x | Large long-haired ginger tom with amber eyes| 25 moons| played by CJClaire
    Embersurge | x | Long-haired ginger and white she-cat with light green eyes | 25 moons | played by razzberry
    Newtheart| x | Large orange and white tom with green eyes | 18 moons | played by Storm
    Yarrowstep| x | skinny brown tabby tom with yellow eyes| 12 moons | played by CJClaire
    Squirelhop | x | description | age | played by Echoflame
    name | x | description | age | played by

Lesser Warriors (3/ 10)
    Toyontuff | x | Long-haired white she-cat with red tabby patches and amber eyes | 55 moons | played by selasphory
    Willowheart | x | Brown tabby tom cat with white patches and green eye| 49 moons | played by CJClaire
    Frogthorn | x | Tortoiseshell she-cat with bright green eyes| 20 moons | played by Freg

Apprentices (8/8) Closed until more warriors
    Vixenpaw| x | Ginger she-cat with white markings on chest and face| 10 moons | played by Storm
    Daisypaw | x | A long limber limbed ginger tom with white ears and blotches | 10 moons | played by Freg
    Ashenpaw | x | Long-haired tom with black fur and golden eyes| 10 moons | played by Queen of flames
    Wasppaw | x | Black tom with yellow-orange eyes| 10 moons | played by luca balsa.
    Lilacpaw | x | Long limbed cream and lilac pointed she-cat with blue eyes | 10 moons | played by Echoflame
    Lambpaw | x | Large cream and lilac pointed tom with blue eyes | 10 moons | played by Echoflame
    Serpetpaw | x | Dark ginger spotted tom with blue eyes| 8 moons | played by razzberry
    Lynxpaw| x | White tom with black patches and yellow eyes | 7 moons| played by Catfrog

Queens (2/5)
    Tigerlily | x | Long-haired dilute calico she-cat with amber eyes | 30 moons | played by Queen of flames
    Lilypool | x| White and dark gray she-cat with green eyes | 29 moons| played by Storm

Kits (1/10)
    Sweetkit | x | Black and orange calico with amber eyes | 3 moons | played by Queen of flames

Elders (1/5)
    Dappleflower | x | Orange and black calico with pale green eyes| 114 moons | played by luca balsa.

Outside Smokeclan Cats (2/5)
    Jinx| x | Large white tom with black dipped tail and nose markings| 37 moons| played by Freg
    Calcifer | x | A long haired pale ginger tom with green eyes| 37 moons| played by luca balsa.

Last edited by stormythecloud on Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:10 pm, edited 16 times in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Mentors & Apprentices
    Swiftgleam & Flamebriar mentors
    Toyontuff mentors Vixenpaw

Family
    Lionwind and Ryeclaw are brothers
    Lionwind is the father of Vixenpaw and Daisypaw
    Tigerlily is the mother of Sweetkit and two kits
    Lizzardflake and Lochflare are siblings
    Tundrastar and Toyontuft are sisters
    Lilypool and Bouldercloud are parents to 2 unborn kits and 2 unnamed kits in Starclan
    Jinx and Ravenspaw are siblings
    Flamebriar is the aunt of Lynxpaw

Assigned Mates
    Lilypool and Bouldercloud
    x and x are assigned mates

Forbidden feelings
    Lilypool and Lizardflake have mutual forbidden feelings
    x and x have a mutual forbidden crush
    x and x are forbidden mates
    x and x are forbidden mates and having forbidden kits together

Last edited by stormythecloud on Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:29 pm

Season