Valleyclan { Roleplay }

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Valleyclan { Roleplay } Open & Accepting

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:45 am

F O X P A W
Medicine Apprentice Camp Tags: Open;camp

The small apprentice awoke stretching his limber limbs across his small den letting a silent yawn out as well. Due to his limbs being a tad longer than normal apprentices they were a bit sore from the scrunched den of an apprentice. As his eyes registered the darkness of the den he finally stood readying to leave the den into the cool crisp air of leaf-fall. After stepping out into the muted sunlight of dawn he quickly took a glance around to see if anyone else was up and about yet. Taking a mental note of the cats who were up he took a seat in a spot of sunshine in the valley. After a moment of his damp fur being in the sun he quickly dried off the morning dew. He gave out a sigh of relief as a nice breeze blew through his thick pelt. He sat quietly wondering when his mentor would be up and about as well and what lesson he'd get today.

F R O S T L E A F
Warrior Camp Tags: Berylpaw : open;camp

After sitting and enjoying the breeze for a few moments the she-cat realized she should probably wake her apprentice, Berylpaw. With a brisk pad over to the apprentices den and a quick glance in she soon spotted her apprentice laying in her den not wanting to bombard the apprentice she lightly nudged her and gave a quite meow "Berylpawww, it's time to get up! Morning is one of the best times to train, we should utilize it to our advantage!" She sat down, content with her reasoning of waking the apprentice a little earlier than normally seen.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◈ ━━ one ]

Postby razzberry » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:06 pm

❖ — — 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐌
      a lean, shorthaired siamese with light blue eyes
      tomcat 41 moons warrior location: camp mentions: - tags: open

The chill of leaf-bare bit into his tender skin beneath the thin coat of fur that offered little in protection from the cold. It was often in the colder seasons that Arroyoroam found it most difficult to keep himself at a comfortable state of body temperature. As an apprentice it had affected him more, even to the point where he was confined to the apprentices den or the elder's den to care for them on days when the snow and biting temperature were too much for him. Nowadays though, Arroyoroam was much more accustomed to it and his body had adapted to the weather of leaf-bare. Alas, he was still greatly affected and more so than some of his clan mates who had thicker pelts, but the siamese never let it slow him down. Not anymore. Padding out of the dwelling that the warriors slept in, he made his way towards the fresh-kill pile where he cast his gaze down towards the meager mound of limp bodies. Some were quite old and although he would have rathered something fresher he wasn't about to complain. Plucking a small and frail looking mouse out of the pile, the siamese warrior grasped it in his jaws and trotted off to find somewhere to eat his breakfast.

☪ — — 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
      a fluffy blue point ragdoll with long whiskers and blue eyes.
      molly 38 moons deputy apprentice: snailpaw location: camp mentions: lynxbane, thunderroar tags: -

Chatter filled the camp clearing that was, merely moments ago, silent with the exception of morning birdsong. Although she had been up since the first rays of dawn, Smurshatter had remained in camp long enough to survey the pathetic pile of prey that had her turning her nose up at it. That was no way for her clan mates to live, they needed to start bringing in more prey but that would mean long hunts or at least more frequent hunting parties. Her only worry was the warriors and apprentices tiring out if they were to do round' the clock hunting patrols. It was evident though from the past couple days that prey was scarce in their usual hunting grounds. They would have to travel a little farther in search of prey quite soon and hopefully before the first snowfall befell them. Her blue eyes flicked from where Twigstar, Cinderstride and Paleheather were conversing and bounced over several of her other clan mates that were loitering about. I can wrangle a few of them together and take out a hunting patrol she thought as she rose to her paws. Aside from her own apprentice of course, the deputy had decided she'd see what Lynxbane had planned for her morning and Thunderroar as well. Stretching out her limbs and giving the thick fur on her shoulders a couple licks for good measure, Smurshatter set off in search of her good friend's familiar tabby pelt.

✽ — — 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐏𝐀𝐖
      fluffy blue longhair with big golden eyes
      molly 10 moons apprentice mentor: frostleaf location: apprentice's den mentions: - tags: frostleaf

Curled up in a tight ball of fur, not a limb in sight, the fluffy grey apprentice had her nose tucked snugly under her plush tail. She was normally quite the heavy sleeper and had everyone convinced she'd be able to sleep through rampaging badgers, though when her mentors voice filled the den, a distant haze to her sleeping ears, Berylpaw found herself stirring awake and lifting her head. It took the apprentice a moment to let Frostleaf's words fully register in her waking mind and once they did she found herself groggily nodding her head. She was right after all, morning was the best time to get some training in. With reluctance straining her movements, Berylpaw slowly began to unravel herself from the cat-like pretzel she'd somehow found comfortable enough to sleep in."Okay, I'm up now Frostleaf" she answered just as a wide yawn stretched her jaws open. Smacking her lips together once she felt the tight muscles in her jaw become loosened, she turned her dusty gold gaze towards the entrance where she finally laid eyes on her mentor. "I'm coming!" she assured Frostleaf as she leapt to her paws, briefly taking a moment to do a once-over with her tongue to her fluffy pelt before heading towards the entrance.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:19 pm

F O X P A W
Medicine Apprentice Camp Tags: Thistlesea open;camp

Foxpaw turned to see his mentor Thistlesea talking to him. The apprentice nodded as he mentioned something about herbs,"Ah I wasn't very hungry this morning, I'll probably just have a small snack later after I collect the herbs we need." he meowed before moving to sit beside his mentor as he ate his breakfast. "Do you think we could go over the herbs again after you're finished?" I still need to practice being able to name and spot out different herbs the tom thought to himself as he sat beside his mentor more practice is always better anyways he thought as he licked his paw and gave his pelt a quick onceover to remove any brush left on his coat from his den. A slight breeze blew through slightly ruffling his shiny pelt.

F R O S T L E A F

Nodding to her apprentice as she woke herself up she turned around and started slowly padding through the clearing of camp and out towards the edge of camp. "So, did you have anything in particular that you wanted to learn or work on first today? the she cat asked with a slight head tilt as she continued walking "I was thinking we could go to either Sweet Grass Meadow or Dry Lands.." the molly added. "They're both areas that are fairly easy to train in."
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TogepiIsSmol » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:43 am

〈 Twigstar 〉
Ragged Brown Tabby, Tom, Leader
Form › Tags: Entrance of the Elder Den, Cinderstride, Paleheather

Nodding thoughtfully as the elder spoke Twigstar found himself agreeing with her words, encouraging hunts further than what was common would prevent the clan from stripping their land of what little remained through the colder seasons. The edges of the territory were often more plentiful all throughout the year as were the more difficult prey animals, though, with that difficulty often comes some extent of danger. Despite all that his mind was set, " I agree. We cannot afford to strip this land of what little remains. I shall speak to Smurshatter and the other warriors, with some luck the next few hunts will be more plentiful."

As the tom finished his sentence his ear twitched at the sound of Paleheather speaking and he turned his attention towards the molly offering a polite nod in return, "good morning, Paleheather," he could not help but purr in amusement as he noticed her appearance, the rumble sounding a lot like laugher might coming from the tom, "it appears some of us still have luck with our hunts!"

dividerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

〈 Cricketstripe 〉
Long-Furred Brown Tabby, Molly, Warrior
Form › Tags: East of Camp, Rootpaw

Cricketstripe couldn't help but purr in amusement at the energy of the apprentice beside her, fondly remembering herself in that same position moons ago. In fact, this exact trek had been a favourite of hers especially in the warmer seasons when one could simply lose themselves in the plentiful environment. The old scent of deer snuck itself into her awareness, faint from the time that must have passed from when it passed. The scent deer had always been strange to Cricketstripe, moreso when she was younger, as it was one of few that could be mistaken for the scent of prey if smelt by unknowing cat. It was this train of thought that spurred Cricketstripe's first refreshing in training for Rootpaw.

"What scents can you recognize here, Rootpaw? New or old." She herself could smell a variety of things from distant birds to damp earth and was curious how aware Rootpaw was becoming of the passive environment around them.
TogepiIsSmol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:08 am

Thistlesea // tom // medicine cat // at camp // apprentice - Foxpaw // crush - open // tags - Foxpaw

// He took his second bite as he listened to his apprentice, swallowing it quickly "well of course I organized them in a way it's easy to see which we have and which we don't...so just take a look at the piles and tell me what we need to bring more? or what we're completely missing" he repeated to him. He finished the mice which was not much for a somewhat large cat-like he was, but it sure took some of his hunger away, licking his lips he looked at his apprentice "I am ready, let's go to test your knowledge about herbs, shall we" he meowed with a gentle smile. //
->><<-

Bluefrost// she // warrior // at twin rivers // apprentice - open // crush -open // tags - open

// She stayed near the water a little bit longer, into her own thoughts, she had nowhere to hurry and the clan could be fine without her for a moment. She gazed at the forest on another side of the small river, it seemed so calm, except for some birds singing and jumping at the trees. She could take this opportunity and catch some birds, but those ones were very aware of her there and could not be easy to catch, so why could she consume her powers for that. Sighing she turned her amber eyes to glare at the clear blue water, which barely even moved now, and thought about her mate Cloudsnow. She missed him so much especially now when she was back to her warrior duties, she felt herself rather lonely lately as not even her son Whitepaw didn't really hang around with her as much as he did as a kit, or when he started his apprenticeship "or little son is growing up, Cloudsnow..." she meowed silently closing her eyes for a moment. Hearing a splash she opened her eyes and looked how few small minnows saw near the place she was starring at the water, not noticing her so far 'hmmm...maybe I could bring something back to the camp...' she thought to herself and carefully pounced one of the nearest fish out of the water, killing it quickly, before looked for the other two fishes which were still there 'how stupid can those little things be' she thought herself. //
->><<-

Whitepaw // tom // apprentice// at camp // mentor - Icetail // crush - open // tags - Icetail, Briarsride

// He was already on his way out of the apprentice's den when his mentor's head showed up at the den entrance, a little bit of startling him as he was not prepared for him to be so close there. He took a step backward as he listened to what the warrior needed to say and nodded "I see..." he murmured and made his left to the apprentice's den "what different is hunting at leaf-fall than at other times?" he asked him thoughtfully. //
->><<-

Zaeru // she // kittypet-loner // at deep forest // crush - open // tags - open

// She watched the birds for a moment, waiting for a good time to attack them, slowly getting closer to them. She was focused on the birds so much that she didn't see the ground under her. She took a silent breath to calm herself, before pouncing out of the bush toward the birds, but she was still too far and her paws were slivering the morning icy grounds which gave the birds enough time to fly away. She stopped at the place the birds were eating a moment ago and watched as they disappeared to the top of the trees 'oh great...' she thought with a sight. Shaking her pelt she gave her front paws a few licks before starting to move forward, her ears and nose ready for any next preys she could find there and it didn't take long for her to spot a shrew there. //
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valleyclan { Roleplay }

Postby Vlette » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:57 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Paleheather~
pale brown marbled tabby molly -
warrior - clan camp - Twigstar & Cinderstride

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Paleheather sneezed softly, twitching her small nose as the last of the wrens feathers left the roof of her maw.. My goodness.. she breathed, taking in a long breath. She nodded at Cinderstride- The poor little wren was looking for food too.. it seems like even the prey is struggling right now.. It was so focused in trying to get something to fill its little belly that it wasn't aware of me when it flew down.. Paleheather said in a slightly hushed voice- she never wanted others to feel panicked but if even a songbird was struggling, it made her worried for the future ahead of them mirrored in the dwindling fresh-kill pile amidst the camp..
I found it near Stone Mark.. She said, knowing full well the leader would know why she was there- Her tail curling around her paws and her head bowing slightly The only prey I have been able to find haven't been close.. I am open to traveling as far as we need to find some prey of substance.. She offered- knowing that her routine trips to Stone Mark would help already in distance.. Her ears flickered thinking about the logical aspects of it.. knowing full well that going on a hunting trip of that sort she would rally up a few cats to go with her that were up to such a trek.. With her eyes furrowing in a worried way, her maw opened slightly, looking quizzically at Twigstar.. Who.. would you suggest.. be good in a hunting party of that distance, by chance? She asked- Still not knowing much about her clanmates enough to judge something of that nature..

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:23 am

F O X P A W
Medicine Apprentice Camp Tags: Thistlesea open;camp

With a nod Fozpaw trotted after his mentor eager to examine the herb stock. "So where will I need to go to get the herbs we're out of?" the apprentice asked curious as to where he'd need to venture to and gather herbs. He glanced around the camp which was now filled with the chatter of all the cats rising from their sleep, watching as his sister Frostleaf padded away with her apprentice Berylpaw. He shook his head I need to focus, there's no time for this nonsense he thought to himself before turning his full attention back to Thistlesea.

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:F R O S T L E A F

Nodding to her apprentice as she woke herself up, Frostleaf turned around and started slowly padding through the clearing of camp and out towards the edge of camp. "So, did you have anything in particular that you wanted to learn or work on first today? the she cat asked with a slight head tilt as she continued walking "I was thinking we could go to either Sweet Grass Meadow or Dry Lands.." the molly added. "They're both areas that are fairly easy to train in."
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:17 am

Rootpaw
Tricolour Molly // Apprentice // Tags: Cricketstripe

With all the talk of training going on, it made Rootpaw ponder just what name she would take once she completed her apprenticeship and became a full blown warrior. It seemed like such an important decision, for it was how one would be referred to for the rest of ones life. Unless of course one was lucky enough to become a leader, then her name would be Rootstar. It was an odd thought, someone like her being a leader, and it made her chuckle to herself. Gosh, she barely had a grip on herself at the best of times, never mind running a whole clan. Nah, leadership definitely was not the path for her. It might sound cool and important to a young kit, but at 12 moons old, the molly knew just how heavy the responsibility of leadership was. Twigstar's continued strength and intelligence was commendable, and Rootpaw respected him greatly. It would be hard to imagine the clan without him at the helm, but she knew that in her lifetime that fateful day would eventually come.

Pulled away from her train of thought by Cricketstripe's words, Rootpaw came back to reality and listened to the question she had been asked. Sniffing the air, the molly tried to pick out the scents she had been taught. Some were much easier to identify than others, but most were fresh in her mind, having been taught them not long ago. "I smell... moss and... damp bark..." She began, sniffing between each word "and um... I think... yeah... I think I can smell deer." It was a hard scent to pick out, but Rootpaw hoped she was right.

Cinderstride
Brown Tabby Molly // Elder // Tags: Twigstar, Paleheather

Cinderstride had never recalled her own hunts being so... messy. But then again, she had always been one to try and take her prey out with one bite. It had been a skill she'd perfected over many moons, something she had absolutely prided herself on. How this female had gotten so wet though was lost on the old cat. Surely she hadn't gone for a swim on a morning like this? "If our prey is struggling to eat, what hope do the rest of us have?" She grumbled raspily, having absolutely no awareness of her own volume and indeed the quiet tone that the other female had tried to keep. "What on earth were you doing at Stone Mark to get so wet?" Cinderstride charged head first into that topic of conversation without a second thought, forgetting the loss that had happened there not long ago. Insensitive was quite a poignant word for this situation, but the old molly was completely oblivious to the affect her words might have.

A hunting trip sounded so desirable, curse her old bones for keeping her chained here. Even just to oversee it would have been a welcome break from the monotony of camp life, but even Cinderstride knew that her body wouldn't handle it anymore. "I'd go myself if I were not limited by my age..." she mumbled, knowing that soon she'd be back in bed again, doing the same routine over and over. Boredom didn't even begin to cover what she felt.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TogepiIsSmol » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 am

〈 Twigstar 〉
Ragged Brown Tabby, Tom, Leader
Form › Tags: Elder's Den, Cinderstride, Paleheather

If even the prey was struggling then times were hard indeed, how had such scarcities snuck up on them in such a short time? Leafbare seemed to be coming upon them like some great predator, these ill times the result of it simply baring its fangs... The fur on his shoulders bristled at the foul images this brought to his mind and the leader found himself standing to ease the anxious energy, "Thank you, Paleheather, it does seem that I, myself, may be guiding a hunting party out in that direction if what you say is true." Pausing only to flatten the fur of his neck with a few quick rasps of his tongue the leader then turned to Cinderstride, "Thank you for sharing this morning with me, Cinderstride, your wisdom has been appreciated." With a small nod of farewell to the molly Twigstar turned padded back in the direction he had originally come from, scanning the camp's clearing for any stray warrior or apprentice.
dividerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

〈 Cricketstripe 〉
Long-Furred Brown Tabby, Molly, Warrior
Form › Tags: Approaching Twin Rivers, Rootpaw

Cricketstripe observed Rootpaw carefully and patiently listened as the older apprentice showed her training. As simple as this section of training seemed a cat's nose was one of their most vital tools to survival and could often mean the difference between survival and well... An early trip to Starclan. It was for these reasons that Cricketstripe found a please purr rumbling through her chest as Rootpaw broke down the scents around them down to the faintest scent of deer being correctly identified. "Very good, Rootpaw! Deer can be difficult to recognize for even some warriors, as can many of the larger animals that wander through our territory. Especially on the move!" With each steady fall of her paws bringing them closer to Twin Rivers, it was no surprise that the molly's pleased purrs slowly began to blend with the distant sound of running water.
TogepiIsSmol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:55 pm

THUNDERROAR
╔════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════╝

Thunderroar let out a faint hiss as he tugged at one of the burrs caught in his pelt, a bit of fur being pulled out with it. The tom murmured a cruse under his breath. The black and white tom felt a jab in side, and turned to see his litter mate, Sleetfall. The two siblings had went out for a hunt when Thunderroar had stumbled into a patch of burrs. the two now sat in view of the camp entrance, trying to get all the burrs out. Sleetfall’s eyes were now narrowed at him in a stern gaze. "If you don't stop jerking them out like that you're not gonna have a pelt left for leaf-bare." she spoke softly, shaking her head at him. Thunderroar watched as she gingerly plucked a burr from his pelt, adding it the pile beside her. Thunderroar rolled his eyes at her with a grumble. "At this rate I'll still have burrs in my pelt by leaf-bare." Thunderroar watched Sleetfall glance at him briefly, a flicker of amusement in her eyes. "Don’t act like an inpatient kit. I’m almost done… besides maybe next time you’ll remember to listen to me before diving head first into a a patch of burrs." Thunderroar’s ear twitched hearing his sister purr as she spoke. The tom let out a huff, flicking his tail at Sleetfall’s nose. "Yeah, yeah." Thunderraor grumbled before grabbing another burr from his pelt. The two worked quietly as the plucked the remaining burrs. "Thank you." Thunderroar finally said as Sleetfall picked the last of the burr off his pelt. Thunderroar watched as the molly stood to her paws, giving a warm smile and dipping her head to him. Thunderroar quickly rose to his paws and stepped towards Sleetfall and gently bumped his head to hers.

Thunderroar led the way back into camp, feeling rather disappointed to be returning empty pawed, once again. Prey was definitely running scarce. Things weren’t looking good for the up coming leaf bare. As the tom entered camp, his gaze met with the deputy’s. He flicked his tail in a greeting meaning to continue on his way, but he caught a look in her eye. Oh… he knew that look all too well. Turning to Sleetfall, Thunderroar waved his tail for her to go on. ”I’ll catch up with you later. looks like Smurshatter has something for me.” Without waiting for a response, Thunderroar broke off from his sister and padded towards the pretty ragdoll. As Thunderroar neared the deputy a smirk made it’s way across his muzzle. ”Good morning Smurshatter.” The tom purred warmly as he approached.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me