Valleyclan { Roleplay }

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Valleyclan { Roleplay }

Postby Vlette » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Paleheather~
pale brown marbled tabby molly -
warrior - clan camp - Twigstar & Cinderstride

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Paleheathers gaze couldent help but soften at the elders comment. For a fleeting moment she found herself envious of the older mollys slipping memories, to be unaware in blissfull ignorance.. She looked to her elder with kind eyes that crinkled with her soft smile. "I suppose I should be a little more careful where I step next time.. those rocks are getting slippery out there and all this frost sticks to my fur like pine tar on a hot day" she chuckled, turning to lick a tuft of her unruly fur down and bite yet another of the wrens feathers from the fray. She saw no issuie in giving Cinderstride a white lie, more of reminding anyone of the hardships that the clan had gone through is enough to dampen any warriors spirits.. Paleheather figured that any more distress in pointing out the lack of the warriors around her nowawdays would be worrying. The last thing she wanted to do was to depress ol' Cinderstride whom seemed to be running on pure spite at this point. Her Pikesnout was her own greif to keep to and it was her duty as a warrior to take care of those around her, however that may be.. Paleheather bowed her head down to Cinderstride, bidding herself a polite leave with the leader as she padded along side him. A yawn ecaped the she-cats maw, it was still so early in the morning and it had seemed like most everyone was busy with something in one way or another. She sat next to Twigstar once they arrived to the clearing, her tail curling around her paws.
"its been so very quiet even at Stone mark the last few days.. " Paleheather whispered under her breath next to Twigstar. "I worry..-" the molly stopped, seeming to be biting her tongue and combing through her words before speaking. "I worry of the other preditors of the forest when they find just as little as we do". Her ears flicked in anxious worry bringing up something so worrysome. Even so.. it was a concern with leaf-bare around the corner.. wouldent other carnivores be more of a threat to them in desperation? Her nose twitched just thinking about it..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valleyclan { Roleplay } Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:35 am

Thistlesea // tom // medicine cat // at camp // apprentice - Foxpaw // crush - open // tags - Paleheather, Twigstar, Cinderstride

// He licked his lips after the meal, giving a few licks to his front paws flicking his ears over to the group around the leader there. He could check with the Cinderstride if everything was alright with the elder, but so far the older cat seemed to do just fine so there was nothing to him to hustle about. Instead, he overheard some of the Paleheather's words, which a little bit made him think what she was talking about, but if she was planning to gather a hunting patrol, then that could be good for him to stick with. He stood up and shook his pelt before making his way to the few cats there "Did I understand right? you're planning to go hunting?" He asked the warrior, giving a small respectful nod to the leader and Cinderstride "Maybe I could go with you? I need to collect some missing herbs" he kept meowing. //
->><<-

Bluefrost// she // warrior // at twin rivers // apprentice - open // crush -open // tags - open

// She quickly caught a nother minnows at the river, noticing now that the lastest fishes were gone, but that didn't mind her as she got at least two of them. She dried her wet paws and chest fur, she was not really focusing on her surroundings, but she heard some voices coming closer to her. She sniffed the upcoming air as she didn't see anyone just yet, but after recognizing the two familiar scents of Cricketsripe and Rootpaw she immediately calmed down. //
->><<-

Whitepaw // tom // apprentice// at camp // mentor - Icetail // crush - open // tags - Icetail, Briarsride

// He was already on his way out of the apprentice's den when his mentor's head showed up at the den entrance, a little bit of startling him as he was not prepared for him to be so close there. He took a step backward as he listened to what the warrior needed to say and nodded "I see..." he murmured and made his left to the apprentice's den "what different is hunting at leaf-fall than at other times?" he asked him thoughtfully. //
->><<-

Zaeru // she // kittypet-loner // at deep forest // crush - open // tags - open

// She watched the birds for a moment, waiting for a good time to attack them, slowly getting closer to them. She was focused on the birds so much that she didn't see the ground under her. She took a silent breath to calm herself, before pouncing out of the bush toward the birds, but she was still too far and her paws were slivering the morning icy grounds which gave the birds enough time to fly away. She stopped at the place the birds were eating a moment ago and watched as they disappeared to the top of the trees 'oh great...' she thought with a sight. Shaking her pelt she gave her front paws a few licks before starting to move forward, her ears and nose ready for any next preys she could find there and it didn't take long for her to spot a shrew there. //
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valleyclan { Roleplay }

Postby Baroness-Pets » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:32 am

Rootpaw
Tricolour Molly // Apprentice // Tags: Cricketstripe

Phew! So she was right, a deer had indeed been traipsing around here not long ago. Rootpaw lit up with pleasure at the praise she received, her own quieter purrs in symphony with Cricketstripe's. It made the young molly ponder whether any cat had ever been brave enough to take down a deer on their own before. She could definitely imagine some air-headed tom doing it to show off, only to be trampled underfoot. If the clan got really desperate for food though, they could end up resorting to trying to take down more dangerous bigger prey. A carcass the size of a deer could probably feed the clan for a week or more, but sadly catching one would be mostly impossible. One could only dream of such a glorious feast, it made Rootpaws belly grumble and gurgle just thinking about it.

It was then she realised that she could also feel the tumbling vibrations of the waterfalls in her belly as they got closer to their destination. One really had to be in awe at the great power water had. It wasn't necessarily a thing one would instantly know to be afraid of, for ponds and puddles were so unassuming and harmless. One could easily forget the strength water had to sweep everything in its path away, it was a real destructive force. "Wow, if we can hear it now I can't imagine how loud it will be next to it."

Cinderstride
Brown Tabby Molly // Elder // Tags: Twigstar, Paleheather

Just like that, the elder was left to her own devices once more. She'd nodded to Twigstar and the other she cat as they left her behind, and realised that the leader had left the squirrel carcass behind. Shrugging, the old molly tucked in, sating her hunger for the time being, making sure she picked every last bone clean. With the colder weather, she knew she would need her strength for the months to come. Once she was finished, she realised she had the whole day out ahead of her and very little to fill it with. Of course, if one truly wanted to, one could sneak out of the camp and follow the hunters far away. But that would be unneeded trouble for Twigstar, Cinderstride knew that.

But really, there was very little for a cat like her to make herself useful with. She found herself wishing her late mate was still here, she would've known what to do with all these spare hours.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me