Clash of the Cats

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Clash of the Cats

Postby No one » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:14 am

RougeClan fought up with EmberClan and CoveClan until every last one was driven out. Now they have disbanded, but one cat, the leader of RougeClan, has decided to raise the clan once again With his brother and sisters to stop the forces of the Kittypets who are trying to return peace and restore order to there streets and alleys so they can return home in peace. RougeClan is being brought back by Fang and now they must keep there territory and destroy and help disband the kittypets group.

This is the RP section. Only RP here.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clash of the Cats

Postby No one » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:16 pm

Fang/male/50 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Leader/Pansexual and possibly Asexual/Tentatively open for a relationship
Fang blinked his eyes and walked out of the leader’s den.

Leo/male/28 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Warrior/Pansexual/Open for a relationship
Leo rolled onto his back in his sleep and kicked his legs in the air from his dream of chasing after his sister, Ace.

Feather/female/28 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Warrior/Pansexual, Demisexual/Open for a relationship with someone she knows well
Feather blinked her eyes and smiled. She laid in the shade on her stomach and she looked around camp.

Ace/Female/28 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Warrior/Pansexual (poly-open)/Open for a relationship
Ace walked over to her sister and she sat down next to her smiling at her.

Raven/male/9 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Apprentice/Pansexual/Open only for crushes
Raven trotted out with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

Fluff/female/48 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Kittypets Leader/Heterosexual/Open for a relationship
Fluff laid on the leader’s rock and looked around the camp.

Dark/male/52 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Kittypets Warrior/Bisexual, Demisexual/Tentatively open for a relationship to ones he knows well
Dark sighed and hid with his black fur in the shadows. Black fur was the best in every situation in his opinion.

Vivian/female/10 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Kittypets Apprentice/Lesbian, Homosexual/Open for crushes only
Vivian sat down near the prey pile and sighed muttering to herself, “It’s so empty. We’ll have to hunt today. Back at our house folks, we would be well fed. I miss them so much.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:36 pm

Comet
Male/ Kittypet/ 26 moons/ Warrior/ tags: open

Comet lay under the shade of a tree, relaxing and flicking his tail.

Moss
Female/ Kittypet/ 82 moons/ Elder/ tags: open

Moss woke up to her bones protesting in pain. She groaned and got to her paws.

Kestrel
Female/ Rouge/ 40 moons/ Warrior/ tag: Fang

Kestrel held her head high as she walked out of the warrior’s den. She approached the leader, “Morning, Fang” she greets him with a dip of her head respectfully.

Swanfeather
Female/ Rouge/ 20 moons/ Warrior/ tags: open

Swanfeather was trying to tame her tangled fur. She licked her paw and brushed it past her ear.

Mottledpaw
Male/ Kittypet/ 10 moons/ apprentice: tags: open

Mottledpaw snoozed peacefully in the apprentice’s den. He let out a soft snore.

Briarpaw
Female/ 9 moons/ apprentice/ tags: open

Briarpaw blinked tired eyes. She rolled onto her paws.

Seaheart
Male/ 20 moons/ Warrior/ tags: open

Seaheart sat in camp, suntanning.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Fang/male/50 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Leader/Pansexual and possibly Asexual/Tentatively open for a relationship
Fang looked to Kestrel and said giving her a dip of his head, “Good morning to you Warrior Kestrel and how are you on this day?”

Leo/male/28 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Warrior/Pansexual/Open for a relationship
Leo awoke and looked around. He could just see the hindquarters of his den mate, Kestrel walking out of the den. He shot up and walked out giving a purr. Another beautiful day at camp. He greeted his sisters and walked to the prey pile.

Feather/female/28 moons/Tags: Ace/Location: Camp/RougeClan Warrior/Pansexual, Demisexual/Open for a relationship with someone she knows well
Feather blinked her eyes and smiled. She laid in the shade on her stomach and she looked around camp.

Ace/Female/28 moons/Tags: Feather/Location: Camp/RougeClan Warrior/Pansexual (poly-open)/Open for a relationship
Ace walked over to her sister and she sat down next to her smiling at her.

Raven/male/9 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/RougeClan Apprentice/Pansexual/Open only for crushes
Raven trotted out with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

Fluff/female/48 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Kittypets Leader/Heterosexual/Open for a relationship
Fluff laid on the leader’s rock and looked around the camp.

Dark/male/52 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Kittypets Warrior/Bisexual, Demisexual/Tentatively open for a relationship to ones he knows well
Dark sighed and hid with his black fur in the shadows. Black fur was the best in every situation in his opinion.

Vivian/female/10 moons/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Kittypets Apprentice/Lesbian, Homosexual/Open for crushes only
Vivian sat down near the prey pile and sighed muttering to herself, “It’s so empty. We’ll have to hunt today. Back at our house folks, we would be well fed. I miss them so much.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:09 pm

Comet

Comet lay under the shade of a tree, relaxing and flicking his tail.

Moss

Moss woke up to her bones protesting in pain. She groaned and got to her paws. "Kids these day" She says with a groan, 'Where are the apprentices? The nests are getting old and messed up".

Kestrel

Kestrel gave a smile. "I am okay. Didn't sleep the best, but still ready for the day" She replied. "How about you? How did you sleep?" She questioned politely.

Swanfeather
Female/ Rouge/ 20 moons/ Warrior/ tags: open

Swanfeather was trying to tame her tangled fur. She licked her paw and brushed it past her ear. "Ugh! My fur won't cooperate with me!" She lets out a frustrated groan.

Mottledpaw

Briarpaw
Female/ Rouge/ 9 moons/ apprentice/ tags: Raven

Briarpaw blinked tired eyes. She rolled onto her paws. She then stumbled out of the apprentices' den. She nearly crashed into Raven along the way. "Watch it!" She snaps. She glared at the male. She shook her head, "Sorry" She mumbles.

Seaheart
Male/ Kittypet/ 20 moons/ Warrior/ tags: open

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:09 pm

Cupid- m- 34 moons- Kittypets warrior- homo; Comet- mate open- has to adopt- dad and mom; Freya and Eros- Tags: Comet

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous male yawned a bit. The medium fur golden cat twitched white whiskers. He pawed at his white muzzle, and flicked his white tipped tail. Green and blue eyes spotted Comet, and he went over and said "H-Hi."

Eros- genderfluid- 8 moons- Rouge clan apprentice; wants deputy- homo; Raven- too young- too young- dad, mom; Cupid and Freya- Mentor: Twister- Tags: Raven, Briarpaw

The fun loving and playful young one yawned and got up. The wild and loud at times turquoise eyes golden one headed out. He had red ears, face, and legs, as well as white paws, muzzle, and on chest. His white tipped red tail flicked as he walked. He soon saw other apprentices. "Hello," he said as he walked close to them both.

Freya- f- 21 moons- Rouge warrior- Bi; Swanfeather- not quite ready for mate yet- kits later on- dad, mom; Cupid and Eros- Apprentice: Lucky- Tags: Swanfeather

The free spirited and adventurous but loud sound and sudden movement disliking one yawned. She got up and headed out. The faintly striped long furrowed golden she cat heard someone complaining. The turquoise eyes one looked around. The white whispered and nuzzled one saw Swan. The white tip tailed one headed over, and asked "Are you okay?"

Izanami- agender (f)- 26 moons- Rouge warrior- Pan; Leo- No mate until 36 (?) moons- kits one day- Izaku, Hinami; siblings- Tags: Leo

The long furred black cat yawned and got up, heading out. The amber eyed one went to the prey pile, seeing Leo and saying "Hello.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Solstice and Archie 1

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:47 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
S O L S T I C E
l eave as though fire burns under your feet
male/ twenty-three moons old/ rouge/ short ginger fur/ tabby markings/ deep golden eyes/ tags: open

Solstice woke up and noticed many were already awake. How do they all wake so early?, the tabby pondered. He trotted out of the warriors' den with a look of exhaustion in his eyes. He didn't get much rest last night, having nightmares throughout the whole night.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
A R C H I E
-- rather be the hunter than the prey and you're standing on the edge, face up 'cause you're a natural --
male/ thirty-two moons old/ rouge/ short pitch black fur/ No markings/ pale green eyes/ tags: open

Archie sat at the edge of camp, by himself. He hid in the shadows away from the creeping light of sunrise. His pale eyes scanned the camp, spotting few here and there.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:04 am

Rougeclan

Tornado | tom | 16m| warrior | homo | crush on open | apprentice is open |tags: open
~~~~
sleeping at the warrior's den

Twister | tom |16m| warrior|homo| crush on open | apprentice is Eros | tags: open
~~~~
Yawning the silver and grey warrior left his next to only a few steps after his brother Hurricane, not bothering to wake yup their third brother Tornado. Stretching his legs he gazed at the sky before looking down to the cleaning and all of its cats. which were up for the day.

Hurricane | tom | 16m| warrior | a-sexual | crush on none | apprentice is open | tags: open
~~~~
The golden-brown tom was the first one for his three brothers to get out of the warrior's den. His other brother Twister was not far behind though, but Tornado seemed still to be sleeping.

Lucky | she | 7m| apprentice | hetero| crush on open | mentor is Freya | tags: open
~~~~
She got out of the apprentice's den, watching around the clearing as she gave her fur quick licks. Shaking her white pelt, she stretched her tired legs and took another look around, noticing her mentor with Swanfeather and the two other apprentices with each other.

Kittypets

Majesty | tom |32m| warrior | bi-sexual|crush on open|apprentice is Vivian| tags: Vivian
~~~~
He saw his apprentice near the fresh-kill pile, walking closer to her, overhearing some of her mutterings "maybe so, but caching our own prey gives us good exercise and we do not gain weight as with food given by two legs" he spoke up twisting his whiskers as he looked down the prey pile.

Calypso |she| 45m| omega| lesbian/a-sexual| crush on open| apprentice is n/a | tags: open
~~~~
The black-furred omega she-cat kept her distance from others, not wanting to be anyone's way as long she was not needed to anywhere.

Cinderella|she|32m|queen|demi| crush on open | kits are Alice, -,-| tags: Alice, open
~~~~
She was being awakened for a while now but was too lazy to get up before now. Yawning she looked at her kits, noticing that Alice was already awakened too, but just like she, the kit was too tired to get up "now then Alice dear, let's go to see if there is anything nice to eat" she meowed with a sweet voice, licking her kits head, before getting out of the nursery.

Alice | she| 3m| questioning/bi| crush on open |mother is Cinderella| tags: Cinderella, open
~~~~
Silently the little brown and white tabby kitten watched the den's corner before her mother started to get up. Flicking her ears she looked up at her, jumping to her paws as well "yay" she responded to her before running out of the nursery toward the fresh-kill pile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:41 am

Comet

Comet lifts his head as someone approaches. "Hello! And good morning!" He chirps cheerfully.

Moss

Moss woke up to her bones protesting in pain. She groaned and got to her paws. "Kids these day" She says with a groan, 'Where are the apprentices? The nests are getting old and messed up".

Kestrel

Kestrel gave a smile. "I am okay. Didn't sleep the best, but still ready for the day" She replied. "How about you? How did you sleep?" She questioned politely.

Swanfeather
Female/ Rouge/ 20 moons/ Warrior/ tags: Freya

Swanfeather jumps as she hears a voice from behind. "oh, sorry. you just suprised me" She says. "No, I'm not fine! My fur is a mess and it isn't cooperating with me" She sighs.

Mottledpaw

Briarpaw
Female/ Rouge/ 9 moons/ apprentice/ tags: Raven, Eros

Briarpaw blinked tired eyes. She rolled onto her paws. She then stumbled out of the apprentices' den. She nearly crashed into Raven along the way. "Watch it!" She snaps. She glared at the male. She shook her head, "Sorry" She mumbles.

She turns as Eros, another apprentice, approaches them. "Hello" She says still a bit grumpy.

Seaheart
Male/ Kittypet/ 20 moons/ Warrior/ tags: open

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:41 am

Cupid- m- 34 moons- Kittypets warrior- homo; Comet- mate open- has to adopt- dad and mom; Freya and Eros- Tags: Comet

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous male gigglrd a bit. The medium fur golden cat twitched white whiskers. Green and blue eyes were warm as he looked at Comet. The golden cat then squeaked, then asked "How are you today?"

Eros- genderfluid- 8 moons- Rouge clan apprentice; wants deputy- homo; Raven- too young- too young- dad, mom; Cupid and Freya- Mentor: Twister- Tags: Raven, Briarpaw

The fun loving and playful young one mewed. The wild and loud at times turquoise eyes golden one nodded to Briarpaw. The red eared, faced, legged, white pawed one yawned again. The white muzzle and chest could be seen. His white tipped red tail flicked again. He looked to Raven once more after a bit.

Freya- f- 21 moons- Rouge warrior- Bi; Swanfeather- not quite ready for mate yet- kits later on- dad, mom; Cupid and Eros- Apprentice: Lucky- Tags: Swanfeather

The free spirited and adventurous but loud sound and sudden movement disliking one nodded. The faintly striped long furred golden she cat hummed. The turquoise eyes one said "I could try and help. Don't know how much help I'd be...I can try and help though," the white whisker and muzzle one said. The white tip tailed one then smiled.

Izanami- agender (f)- 26 moons- Rouge warrior- Pan; Leo- No mate until 36 (?) moons- kits one day- Izaku, Hinami; siblings- Tags: Leo

The long furred black cat yawned and got up, heading out. The amber eyed one went to the prey pile, seeing Leo and saying "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me