Lord of the Crystal (Open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Lord of the Crystal (Open)

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:34 pm

The world is changed.
I taste it in the water.
I feel it in the earth.
I smell it in the air.
Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.
It began with the findings of the Great Crystals. Three were given to the Eclipse Clan, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dusk Clans, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of the Moon Clan, who above all else desire power. For within these Crystals was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Scorch forged a master Crystal, and into this crystal he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One crystal to rule them all.

One by one, the free lands of Middle-Earth fell to the power of the Crystal, but there were some who resisted. A last alliance of moon and eclipse marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the very slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth. Victory was near, but the power of the crystal could not be undone. It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that Icedrop, son of the king, took up his father’s branch.

Scorch, enemy of the free peoples of Middle-Earth, was defeated. The crystal passed to Icedrop, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever, but the hearts of moon are easily corrupted. And the crystal of power has a will of its own. It betrayed Icedrop, to his death.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the crystal passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared another bearer.

It came to the creature Gorgepath, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains. And there it consumed him. The crystal gave to Gorgepath unnatural long life. For five hundred years it poisoned his mind, and in the gloom of Gorgepath’s cave, it waited. Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Crystal of Power perceived its time had come. It abandoned Gorgepath, but then something happened that the Crystal did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable: a Munchkin, Bramblebrook, of the Shire.

For the time will soon come when Munchkins will shape the fortunes of all.
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lord of the Crystal (WIP)

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:58 pm

💎 only 2 characters per person as spots are limited and you can write consistently for. characters can not be in the same category. please try to keep genders even.

💎 reservations only last 48 hours, i will check on you in 24

💎 must write a paragraph for each character. 5 sentences or more

💎 fade to black when necessary, no gore/sexual content etc.

💎 all forms and ooc goes on discussion thread

💎 no perfect characters
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lord of the Crystal (WIP)

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:16 pm

The Wizard Leader

1. name / age / gender / user

The Munchkins

2. name / age / gender / King Roscoe
3. name / age / gender / user
4. name / age / gender / user

The Moon Clan

1. name / age / gender / King roscoe
2. name / age / gender / user

The Eclipse Clan

The Dusk Clan

Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Villains

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:40 pm

Last bumped by Abducted_by_Bees on Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:40 pm.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me