Dawnclan and Duskclan - Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Dawnclan and Duskclan - Open and Accepting

Postby Brightstar221 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:29 am

Many seasons ago there was a small group of cats living in both the forest and moors. Until the clans of now their leadership was passed from parent to kit and peace continued as the sun rose and fell. Until a powerful tom known as Storm died without naming his successor, leaving his daughter Dawn and her brother Dusk. Civil war split the group of two over ideology and how their group should function.
Dawn, a beautiful golden she-cat, believed that the group should continue to live in isolation, chasing off strangers and continuing to love by the way of her ancestors and honoring tradition.
Dusk, a handsome black tom, believed that the group could only grow by embracing change and embracing those who saw things differently, that sticking to ancient tradition closed you off from the world.
The war of leadership continued for an entire cycle of the seasons until finally the two decided to take the cats that followed them and starting their own groups, Dawn’s Group to the forest where the stars rarely reached but the trees sheltered, Dusk’s Group to the Moor where the stars guarded them but danger lurked at every turn.
As the seasons rolled by and times and leaders came and gone now Dawnstar and Duskstar watch over their groups still, watching as border fights turned to war, watched as fire and frost threatened to consume their groups and watched as illness claimed both young and old. And they will continue to watch as long as there are cats who remember their deeds and as long as both Clans exist, and when a cat’s time has come, they will be guided once more. To the rivers and lakes with Dawnstar or to the stars above with Duskstar.
But is a war of the same proportions as the civil war that split Storm’s Group beginning to brew as the Clan’s require more strength and more prey? Only time will tell.

The rules are pretty basic, be kind to your fellow rpers, no extreme violence or mating or birthing and no god role playing, give your characters some flaws. All of Tess' rules and the roleplay rules apply, if you have any problems or questions please don't hesitate to send me a message, I want this to be a fun and safe place for people to play as their characters

Once things get started, a moon will be one real life week, full moon will be every sunday and half-moon will be every wednesday- if you play a leader, deputy or medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice and are unavaible for these days please let me know and I will try and rework the times for meetings

Season: New Leaf
Moon/Month: 1st Moon of New Leaf
Half-moon:
Full Moon:

Light Pool - Moon Stone/Pool basically, the place where medicine cats and leaders from both clans go to speak with their ancestors. Found in a small lake where the main rivers of both clans meet.
Moon's Cradle - Four Trees/The Island basically, the Gathering Place, both clans will meet in peace there every full moon. A natural dip in the ground between both Clan's. Surrounded by trees and hills and is where the moon shines brightest when full.

Character Form

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Apprentice:

Prefixs currently in use:
Dawnclan:
Fennel
Silver
Kink
Misty
Tiger
Bear
Lark
Fog

Duskclan:
Raven
Ember
Rowan
March
Bright
Snail
Iris
Morning
Dandelion
Last edited by Brightstar221 on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DAWNCLAN AND DUSKCLAN - OPEN AND ACCEPTING - LEADER ROLE AVAILABLE
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4633354
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawnclan and Duskclan - Open and Accepting

Postby Brightstar221 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:30 am

Dawnclan are a clan of peace makers, seeing signs in the rivers and leaves of the forest around them. Their prey mostly consists of mice, voles and birds but they often have to be weary of badgers and owls.
They tend to be lithe and smaller cats with short fur in order to move gracefully through the trees and bushes.

While being peaceful in nature they can be rather close-minded when it comes to change, often looking down on cats who live differently but they are not cruel, they hold value in tradition and the wisdom passed on from their first leader Dawn and the cats who followed her.

It is very rare they get to see the stars above due to the deep forest that is their home. Instead they believe their ancestors go to rest in the rivers and streams, still aiding their clan by offering life.
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightstar221 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:36 am

In contrast to their neighbours, Duskclan is often viewed in a negative light by Dawnclan. They are a clan of warriors and fighters, seeing the mark of their ancestors in the stars of the night sky and the breeze that runs over the moorland that call their home. Their prey is mostly rabbits, hares and any other small creature they can find but are constantly on the look out for hawks and foxes.
Despite living on an almost open home, Duskclan cats tend to be a lot larger and stockier with long fur, protecting them from the cold and predators.

Despite their neighbours less then positive view on them Duskclan is a lot more welcome to change, embracing cats of different backgrounds and views believing that this mix of traditions offers them a special kind of wisdom. They hold onto very few traditions.

Much like the clans of other lands Duskclan believes that their ancestors watch over them from above as the night stars. The moorland while cold let's them stay close to the cats who have lived and in some cases died for their clan.
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightstar221 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 am

Dawnclan

Leader:
Deputy: Fennelhawk (Queen of flames)
Medicine Cat: Silverfeather (Brightstar221)
Warriors:
Kinkwing (Queen of flames)
Mistywillow (Queen of flames)
Tigerdawn (Rae'tia)
Bearcloud (Brightstar221)
Apprentices:
Fogpaw (Rae'tia)
Queens:
Larkwing (Brightstar221)
Kits:
Elders:

Family:
Kinkwing - Father to Fennelhawk and Mistywillow

Mentors and Apprentices:
Fogpaw - ???

Mates:

Souls Resting With The River
Dapplefang
Lichenfur

Cats of Note From Dawnclan's Past
Dawnstar - First Leader of Dawnclan - a beautiful golden she-cat
Sunstep - Dawnstar's Deputy and Eventual Sucessor - a large ginger tom
Lightspirit - Dawnclan's First Medicine Cat. Discovered the Light Pool - a small silver tabby she-cat
Last edited by Brightstar221 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 am, edited 8 times in total.
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightstar221 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:39 am

Duskclan

Leader: Ravenstar (Brightstar221)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Emberpuddle (Rae'tia)
Warriors:
Rowanthorn (Herosty)
Marchfang (Queen of flames)
Brightstep (Brightstar221)
Snailfur (mastergirl7)
Apprentices:
Dandelionpaw (Queen of flames)
Queens:
Irispetal (Rae'tia)
Morningberry (Queen of flames)
Kits:
Elders

Family:

Mentors and Apprentices:
Dandelionpaw - ???

Cats Who Watch The Night:

Cats of Note from Duskclan's Past
Duskstar - First Leader of Duskclan - a handsome black tom
Moonlight - Duskstar's Deputy and Eventual Sucessor - a thin grey she-cat
Shadowstep - Duskclan's First Medicine Cat - Discovered the Moon's Cradle
Last edited by Brightstar221 on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightstar221 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:50 am

Name: Ravenstar
Clan: Duskclan
Personality: Ravenstar is a firm but fair leader, looking out for each and every member of his clan no matter their age or rank. Despite his love for his clanmates he has very little love for any of the Dawnclan cats, seeing them as necessary for balance and nothing else.
Appearance: Ravenstar is a large, jet black tom cat with icy blue eyes. He is covered in scars from many seasons of battle
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Apprentice: N/A

Name: Silverfeather
Clan: Dawnclan
Personality: Silverfeather is a sweet and loving young medicine cat who believes in the best of every one she meets. She is very proud of continuing the tradition of a Dawnclan medicine cat and this pride sometimes blinds her.
Appearance: Silverfeather is a beautiful silver tabby with white paws and amber eyes.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Apprentice: N/A
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightstar221 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:51 am

Bump))
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Name: Emberpuddle
Personality: Emberpuddle is a hard-working and intelligent tom with an intense air about him and a very business-like attitude. Unless he wants it, one rarely gets a straight answer from the tom due to his crafty and evasive nature. He's alert to the point he may seem jumpy at times, though still strangely placid. Emberpuddle is also unfortunately rather graceless as well, being clumsy at times and a sore loser.
Appearance: A slender flame-colored tom with distinctive darker brindled markings and even darker tabby stripes. His lower muzzle, cheeks, paws, underbelly, chest, and tail tip are all white. Emberpuddles eyes are a bright amber.
Crush: Forbidden *but if allowed, he's hecka gay
Mate: forbidden *but again ^
Kits: Forbidden * but will adopt
Apprentice: Not opposed to having one, but eh.

Name: Fogpaw (Fogbite)
Personality: It's best to remember that Fogpaw is both loyal but emotional and impatient. They're a curious soul, and determined as well, though quite lazy too. This cat is very evasive, and rather intense at times but still a kind cat.
Appearance: Fogpaw is mostly white, though their points continue darkening into a gray-brown color. Also, their body has faint Bengal-like marking accenting their body, while these marks are a pale silver-cream shade on white fur, they are a few shades darker on their limbs. They have sea-green eyes.
Crush: Open
Mate: none
Kits: Too young
Apprentice: is one...

Name: Irispetal
Personality: Irispetal is a nurturing, and maternal she-cat, but very self-critical. She tends to fawn over a certain few, though she's thoughtful and soft-spoken as well. The she-cat is very gentle but is quite indecisive at times, and rather quiet as well.
Appearance: The molly is quite small, with a light blue-gray coat with darker tabby stripes. Her undersiders have a lighter silvery sheen to them, and she has leafy green eyes.
Mate: Open
Kits: Expecting, open for three, fourth will be mine.
Apprentice: none

Name: Tigerdawn
Personality: Tigerdawn is a strange one and a bit contradictory at times, Humble yet glamorous and selfish. She's a realist, and loyal though quite callous. While grim and private she's very fair to those around her.
Appearance: She's a slenderly built molly, with a long fluffy tail. Her fur is mainly white in color, though the points are darker, two-toned. A dilute tortie-color lynx point, patches of silvery-gray and creamy-golden detail her face, legs, and tail. Her eyes are strangely enough also two-toned, sectorial blue-yellow eyes
Mate: none
Kits: None
Apprentice: Open
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:47 am

Name: Fennelhawk
Personality: She is kind and reliable, but can also be very rude and a bit impatient.Appearance: She is small, short-haired, light brown, and cream-tabby, with deep green eyes.
Crush: open
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Apprentice: open

<>
Name: Mistywillow
Personality: She is stable and creative, but can also be very lazy and a bit untidy.
Appearance: She is small, short-haired silver and grey tabby, with bright amber eyes.

<>
Name: Kinkwing
Personality: He is stable and careful, but can also be very lazy and a bit moody.
Appearance: He is tall, short-haired dark grey-brown, and white tabby, with yellow-green eyes. His left eye is blind by injuring and he is missing half of his left ear.
Crush: none
Mate: Dapplefang, none
Kits: Fennelhawk, MIstywillow, Lichenfur

>---------------------------------<
Name: Marchfang
Personality: He is stable and reliable, but can also be very pessimistic and a bit moody.
Appearance: He is a large, long-haired bright red tabby tom, with yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Open

<>
Name: Morningberry
Personality: She is intelligent and careful, but can also be very rude and a bit grumpy.
Appearance: She is tall, short-haired Dark grey, cream, and white diluted calico, with sky blue eyes.
Mate: open (or deceased)
Kits: open for three
Apprentice: n/a

<>
Name:Dandelionpaw (-stone)
Personality: He is kind and reliable, but can also be very cowardly and a bit impatient.
Appearance: He is a tall, muscular short-haired pure black tom, with bright amber eyes.
mentor: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightstar221 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:36 am

Hi everyone sorrry for any delays but you are all accepted and i am happy to hop into dms and discuss mentors for our apprentices and sort out Duskclan's future kitten explosion, thank you all for signing up!!))
Brightstar221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me