Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:41 am

Warrior Cat's Name: FallenRains
Warrior Cat's Gender: Male
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Also: He has had dreams of becoming the leader, as FallenStar

Looks: (I can't do photos, sorry) he is a silvery gray color - with odd patterns, and acidic green eyes. He has extra toes (polydactyl), and a fluffy tail. he is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

Skills: Fallen - as he prefers to be called - was trained as a medicine cat before he came to the Clan. He much prefers to fight, and is very good at both. Unfortunately, his hunting skills are practically nonexistent. Starclan still uses him once in a while.

Furthermore ~

History: A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them.
From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan wars he joined the middle clan, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. That they would need him, in ways that the other clans would not.. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan. He travels where he wills, or at least he did, and where he is Directed.

And: FallenRains is a cat who killed when he was told to, and healed when he could. One may say he is heartless, but it is a facade meant to protect himself. Having a soft spot for kits and a dislike for authorities he tends to rub others the wrong way.. that's not to say he is outright disrespectful, he will listen, but should he choose he will still do things his own way. Once, he had a mate, Bird She and their kits died, leaving him heartbroken. He traveled alone for two years and finally joined the clan sometime in the winter.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked, usually taking time to entertain kits even when he is bone tired.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.

Last Thing: oddly, he has little to no scent of his own, and what is his scent comes off as ... intoxicating

(Hope that's OK.. and makes sense)
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:43 am

tavik rekichka wrote:
BEETLENOSE
the warrior

beetlekitbeetlepaw • beetlenose
Prefix: named after her mothers favorite bug
Suffix: for her excellent tracking skills

“shoot for the moon, even if you fail you'll land amongst stars”

18 moons • molly • she/her

appearance Beetlenose is a rather tall, slender molly with a thick yet short shiny black coat; she has large triangular ears, a short muzzle and wide orange eyes.

history beetlepaw was born and raised by Nightpelt and Sootsong, she lived a pretty typical kithood and was soon promoted to an apprentice; when she was around 10 moons her mother, Nightpelt, became pregnant again and ended up giving birth sometime after her warrior ceremony. unfortunatly due to some complications her mother didnt survive the kitting process leaving her father alone with his two surviving kits Shadekit and Smokekit, overcome with anger and grief the tom lashed out at the kits, blaming them for his mate's death; he killed Shadekit and severly wounded smokekit before he was taken down by some of the warriors, disgusted by his actions Beetlenose refused to leave with Sootsong when he was exiled causing the once great warrior to curse her and the clan.

personalityebetlenose is a outgoing and funny she-cat who is constantly getting scolded by her peers and deputy for her pranks, she enjoys being around the kits and will always be at the nursery when not on duty or patrolling; she can be serious at times but is usually pretty relaxed.

family
nightpelt- mother
sootsong - father; open for rp
shadekit - sister
smokepaw - brother
hickoryleap - adopted mother figure; open for rp
viperpaw - adopted sister; open for rp
willowpaw - adopted brother

relationship status single

-------------------------

SMOKEPAW
the medicine cat's apprentice

smokekit • smokepaw
Prefix: for his dark grey coat
Suffix: is an apprentice

“plant seeds of hope and one day,flowers will bloom over your scars ”

6 moons • tom • he/him

appearance
smokepaw is a small, slender tom with a short dark grey coat; he has a white chest with a warm yellow eye, he has a gnarly scar running down the left side of his face, leaving him blind in his left eye; he has a few scars on his body and legs as well.

history
smokepaw was born into the clan as a part of nightpelt's and sootsong's second little, due to some complications his mother unfortunatly passed after his birth; enraging his father to the point where he attacked the newborn and his sister. smokepaw was severely wounded while his sister, shadekit was killed; the clan was devastated by the loss of the two she-cats, sootsong was immediately exiled and chased off by a few of his fellow clanmates. fortunately for smokekit the clan had an excellent medicine cat, and though on the brink of death the young tom managed to survive thanks to her help and the gelp of the queen who took him in and raised him with her own kits. as he grew older and was told of his story the young tom spent more and more time in the medicine cats den, observing as she tended to the wounded and sick; noticing his interest in healing the medicine cat spoke to him about becoming her apprentice which he gladly accepted.

personality despite his appearance smokepaw is a very sweet and kind tom, he enjoys helping others and tending to them when needed; he can be a bit shy and awkward at times, especially with those of the opposite sex. he is gentle but does have a temper and will sometimes lash out with harsh words but he quickly apologizes after he realizes what he has said and done. he is protective of his clanmates and will do anything to keep them safe and healthy.

family
nightpelt- mother
sootsong - father; open for rp
shadekit - sister
beetlenose - sister
hickoryleap - adopted mother; open for rp
viperpaw - adopted sister; open for rp
Willowpaw - adopted brother

-------------------------

WILLOWPAW
the apprentice

willowkit • willowpaw
Prefix: for his long coat
Suffix: is an apprentice

“don't stop until you're proud”

8 moons • tom • he/him

appearance
willowpaw is a large, well muscled tom with a long soft cream tabby coat; he has a white tail tip and underbelly with cold amber eyes.

history
Willowpaw was born into the clan to hickoryleap, unfortunately he was never able to meet his father due to him being a rogue; when he was 2 moons he witnessed his denmates be attacked by their father, terrified he hid behind his mother as she and the medicine cat tried to stop him, unfortunately he succeeded in killing shadekit before he was dragged from the den; shortly after his mother told him that smokekit was to become his new brother, he has had a normal life since then.

personality
Willowpaw is a cold and rude tom who would rather keep to himself than socialize with others besides his mother and siblings, he hates confrontation and will avoid it at all times; despite his cold demeanor Willowpaw can be sweet at times but its very rarely, he has a soft spot for kits and can be seen interacting with them every now and then.

family
hickoryleap - mother; open for rp
viperpaw - sister; open for rp
beetlenose - adopted sister
palepaw - adopted brother

Ive completed my forms. Beetlenose is open to an apprentice and crush, Smokepaw is open for a forbidden crush (is bisexual) and Willowpaw is open for a mentor and crush.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ax0ndendrite » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:26 am

(Hi there- this is my first time on the rp forums , please lmk if i messed something up ^^)

Name: Addertail
Personal Info: Addertail was a kittypet who escaped into the woods and was found by a Opalclan patrol. She became an apprentice, but her apprenticeship was difficult due to her short, stubby legs. Due to her height, she struggled with feelings of inadequacy. She has become very brash, often to the point of being a bully. Addertail resents anything that she perceives as patronizing or condescending. Addertail has difficulty making and maintaining friendships, but she wants to- she just doesn't know how to open up to people. If she does end up befriending someone, she is just as protective of their dignity as she is of her own.
Appearance:
A chocolate point munchkin she-cat with pale blue eyes.

Trivia:

-Addertail doesn't like bodies of water. She only drinks from puddles or slow, shallow creeks. She strongly dislikes swimming, since her legs are too small to paddle or to keep her head above water, and she's so dense that she just sinks. Despite that, she loves the taste of fish.
-Thunderstorms scare Addertail
- Addertail does not believe in starclan
- Her jaw is slightly undersized, so she has below-average bite strength
-Her joints bother her on cold or rainy days
ax0ndendrite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:45 am

Bump
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:30 pm

xxBoltfangxx wrote:Quietstar- Camp - Groggy - Tags; Cloudsoot
Quietstar dipped his distinct head in agreement. "A patrol is just what I need to wake up, or else i might just fall asleep on my paws," he meowed, twitching his whiskers. He looked around at the slowing waking camp. " And who will be joining us?," he inquired.

Gracklepaw - Apprentice den - Asleep - Tags; no one
Gracklepaw slept soundly, his paws over.his face.

(Does anyone want to mentor Gracklepaw?)
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:56 pm

C L O U D S O O T
Deputy Camp Tags: Quietstar

"Yes"She meowed looking around to the warriors just finishing up breakfast "Addertail, Missingpelt, Yellowpaw and Willowpaw please accompany us on our morning" She purred knowing how far the apprentices have come in such a short time, as they all bounded out of the camp she padded slightly behind the rest of the group as Quietstar was at the head.
Last edited by Outerbanks08 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:05 pm

(all accepted! also does this work for yall)
Mentors and Apprentices wrote:Mentor..................Apprentice

Lostwatcher.............Smokepaw
Addertail.................Gracklepaw
Cloudflare...............Willowpaw
Fallenrain................ Yellowpaw
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Looks good

BEETLENOSE
{warrior} {18 moons} {molly} {tags; willowpaw} {mentions; quietstar, cloudsoot} {location; camp}

a yawn escaped the slender black molly as she carefully pushed her way out of the warriors den, her orange gaze drifting around camp; catching the cold amber gaze of one of the apprentices she sent him a smile "good morning Willowpaw!" she called in greeting, earning a grunt from the young tom as he sped after Quietstar and Cloudsoot. purring softly the tall molly made her way to the freshkill pile, selecting a bird she settled near the nursery and began to eat.

SMOKEPAW
[med. cat apprentice] [6 moons] [tom] [tags; lostwatcher] [mentions; open] [location; med. cats den]
soft rustling came from the back of the den as a young dark gray tom stretched in his nest, turning his head he saw that the nest beside his was empty; scanning the den with his yellow orb he quickly spotted the calico molly. giving his white chest a few licks Smokepaw quickly scrambled over to his mentor "good morning Lostwatcher, what is the plan for today?" he questioned, head tilting as he watched her rummage through her herbs.

WILLOWPAW
(apprentice) (8 moons) (tom) (tags; open) (mentions; quietstar, cloudsoot, beetlenose, addertail, missingpelt, yellowpaw) (location; camp)

narrowing his amber eyes Willowpaw watched quietly as his older "sister" Beetlenose stumbled from the warriors den, shaking his head he took the last bite of his breakfast as Beetlenose called out a greeting; not in the mood to talk the young tom quickly sped after Quietstar and Cloudsoot, taking up a spot bear the back of the patrol as Addertail, Missingpelt and Yellowpaw joined them.
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:57 pm

(Thanks!)

~ FallenRains ~

He exhales through his nose, hiding agitation. Why don't they ever ask him when something has to do with his Apprentice? He's right here! Blue eyes betray that he's upset, even as he leaves his kills - as he had been hunting before the sun had been up - on the pile. Nightmares had not allowed him to sleep much the night before and rather than lie around and mentally scoff and feel sorry for himself he had decided to hunt.

Although his hunting wasn't exactly the way he had been taught it is effective; Code be scorned if they don't agree. What does it matter? Not asking if he can join the patrol the silver cat leaps after them and follows.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:40 am

Quietstar- Camp - Alert - Tags; Cloudsoot, Addertail, Missingpelt, Yellowpaw, Willowpaw, Fallenrains
Quietstar nodded his narrow head in agreement, and lead his clanmates out of camp. Stepping lightly, and noticing Fallenrains attachment he spoke. "Remember though we are checking borders, grabbing a few pieces of prey wont hurt, so make sure we are moving quickly, but silently," he meowed.

Gracklepaw - Apprentice den - Asleep - Tags; no one
Gracklepaw slept soundly, his paws over.his face.

(Good with me)
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me