Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Postby Animals65 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:16 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Opalclan’s Missingpelt • 1 • REPOST

Postby kitty teeth » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 am

Tatum. wrote:
Missingpelttags: Cloudsoot • location: camp

The no furred molly had already been up just before the other clan members had gotten up. Each morning, Missingpelt’s two legs would wake up when the sun had risen; she had missed the bold smell of what two legs had called “coffee”. All that the molly smelled for a few moons now was the morning dew on the grass, which wasn’t a bad smell to Missingpelt.

Missingpelt huffed somberly, she loved the clan life but missed some parts of being what these cats called a “kittypet”. Her ears flicked as she heard the faint pawsteps of another clan cat; she lifted her nose and scented Cloudsoot.

Cloudsoot was one of the very first members that Missingpelt was introduced to, as she was a high rank. Missingpelt was never bothered by the other molly but wasn’t close to her.

The no furred molly arose onto her paw pads and softly trotted towards Cloudsoot, deciding to share tongues with her this morning. “Good morning, Cloudsoot,” Missingpelt meowed softly as she approached the molly.

{{ OOC:

@everyone

just letting ya’ll know Missingpelt is open for friendship, relationships, drama, etc.!! Always feel free to tag her. :)

Also reposting this to the second page heh. }}
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:23 am

C L O U D S O O T
Deputy Camp Tags: Missingpelt

Couldsoot refocused her gaze onto Missingpelt, not realizing her intense stare on the kill pile. "Goodmorning, Missingpelt" she meowed with sleep still catching her voice. She made a small stride towards Missingpelt and the kill pile. With Missingpelt by her side she motioned her gaze towards Creamflower and her fish. "Please take a bite before we all head out for our small hunt and patrol this morning" moving one paw infront of her to inspect her claws "I am thinking we might have to fish again today" After taking her now cleaned paw out from her teeth she added "The mice and voles have been harder to catch lately, its this broken nail that's getting me" letting out a laugh she settled on to her stomach, encouraging Missingpelt to choose her meal out.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Opalclan’s Missingpelt • 2

Postby kitty teeth » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 am

Missingpelttags: Cloudsoot • location: camp’s kill pile

Missingpelt’s ear flicked as Cloudsoot mentioned fishing instead of hunting other prey. She sighed softly, the only thing that the furless molly was good at was fishing it seemed like. Her two-legs went on constant camping trips and would often allow her to come with; many times there were streams she would swim through. Missingpelt’s only decent skill was swimming and fishing—everything else she is at apprentice level with.

The furless molly snapped out of her own thoughts as she saw Cloudsoot gesturing to get a meal. Missingpelt nodded and gently grabbed a fish. “Nothing wrong with some fishing,” the molly responded before quietly biting into the fish’s side.

Missingpelt slightly grimaced at the scaley feeling; she had missing eating what the two-legs called “wet food”. This was something she’d have to get used to over the moons to come.

After eating her fish, Missingpelt looked over at Cloudsoot, “Care to share tongues before we leave?” The molly asked politely.
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:20 am

C L O U D S O O T
Deputy Camp Tags: Missingpelt

"Sure" Cloudsoot mewed with a stretch, settling down closer to Missingpelt. Ever since the molly first introduced herself to the clan as 'Meow' not to many moons ago, Cloudsoot has always stuck her neck out for Missingpelt. Seeing Missingpelt accepted into the clan had proven Cloudsoots character to Quietstar, making all Cloudsoots efforts since her appritence days well worth while. "I am hoping our hunting patrol will catch a bit more than normal" the silver molly meowed as Missingpelt shared tounges with her. "As the sun shorted its days it seems to get more difficult with the hunt" she added in a soft tone hoping only Missingpelt heard of her worries.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:48 am

Quietstar- Camp - Groggy - Tags; -
Quietstar yawned, and stepped out of his den lightly, giving arching his back in a large stretch. It just seemed he couldn't get enough sleep, but alas, he had his clan to tend to. In the clearing, he he spotted his deputy, Cloudsoot, and the furless figure of Missingpelt sharing tongues. The lean tom felt proud of Missingpelt, she worked.very hard to become a warrior. The.nimble tom padded slowly over to them, trying to blink sleep away. "Good morning Cloudsoot, Missingpelt," he meowed.

Gracklepaw - Apprentice den - Asleep - Tags; no one
Gracklepaw slept soundly, his paws over.his face.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:21 am

C L O U D S O O T
Deputy Camp Tags: Quietstar

"Good morning Quietstar"the molly purred. As she finished up sharing tounges with Missingpelt she approached Quietstar "Care to join us on patrol this morning?" she offered noticing the amount of slumber the tom was fighting off.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 am

Lostwatcher - female - medicine cat - apprentice open - crush open - tags: open
She woke up at her nest inside the medicine cat's den, she was being up almost to the middle of the night cleaning her herbs storage. There were so many leaves and herbs that had gone bad, luckily she still had some of the basic ones if something not too bad happens.

Cloudflare - male - warrior - apprentice open - crush open - tags: open
He left the warrior's den, stretching his tired legs, and shook his long pelt, feeling how the cool air touched his skin under the fur. Having a long-haired pelt was not nice in hot seasons, as he felt like melting so he even moved his nest closer to the entrance so he could not get too hot in here.

Mistface - female - warrior - apprentice open - crush open - tags: Creamflower
She groomed her pelt, washed her face, and gave licks to her front paws before looked over to the small group of cats that started to gather together there. Yawning she stood up and walked past the small group, stopping to greet the queen "Good morning Creamflower? I see you already found something to eat this morning" she meowed with a smile.

Yellowpaw - male - apprentice - mentor open - crush open - tags: open

(by the way who mentors Yellowpaw?)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:20 am

Quietstar- Camp - Groggy - Tags; Cloudsoot
Quietstar dipped his distinct head in agreement. "A patrol is just what I need to wake up, or else i might just fall asleep on my paws," he meowed, twitching his whiskers. He looked around at the slowing waking camp. " And who will be joining us?," he inquired.

Gracklepaw - Apprentice den - Asleep - Tags; no one
Gracklepaw slept soundly, his paws over.his face.

(Does anyone want to mentor Gracklepaw?)
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:33 am

Creamflower perks her ears to a voice nearby and turns her head to see it was Mistface, one of the warriors. "Good morning Mistface!" she greeted warmly. "Yes I have found something to eat thank you! What are you going to have today?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me