Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Postby Outerbanks08 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:51 pm

xxBoltfangxx wrote:(Can I reserve leader?)

yes!

also all are accepted
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:44 am

NAMES; Lostwatcher
GENDER; female
AGE; 35 moons
RANK; medicine cat

FAMILY; Fallenstone (brother), Onyx (sister)
PERSONALITY; She is a sweet, friendly, and caring cat, though she was very depressed and has a bad self-belief because of her blindness. So she does take her role as a medicine cat very seriously as she wants to do her very everything to help the clan and being useful.
CRUSH; open
MATE: none
KITS; none
HISTORY; She is clan born, together with her two other siblings, but her sister Onyxpaw, left the clan very early in age, not really knowing the reason why, but there were rumors that she may be found love with a loner. She was born as a normal kitten, but she got a very bad eyes infection, which took her eyes sight, her former name was Mottlekit, but it changed to Lostpaw, as she lost her sight.
ELSE; -

NAMES; Coldflare
GENDER; male
AGE; 20 moons
RANK; young warrior

FAMILY; Breezerain (father), Mistface (sister)
PERSONALITY; He is very naive, a little foolhardy, and very center of attention, he wants to be heard and seen By others. He is very flirty toward cats he likes and awkward situations follow.
CRUSH; open
MATE: n/a, open
KITS; n/a, wants
HISTORY; He is born in the clan, he doesn't really remember his mother who died for sickness, only a few moons after his born. He is raised by his father and a nice queen, who took care of him and his sister.
ELSE; -

NAMES; Mistface
GENDER; female
AGE; 20 moons
RANK; young warrior

FAMILY; Breezerain (father), Coldflare (brother)
PERSONALITY; She is mostly a sweet, loyal, caring, protesting, and friendly cat. Though she can be very hot-headed, stubborn, and noisy.
CRUSH; open
MATE: n/a, open
KITS; n/a, wants
HISTORY; same as her brother...
ELSE; -

NAMES; Yellowpaw (Yellowburn)
GENDER; male
AGE; 6 moons
RANK; apprentice

FAMILY; Goldenwillow (mother), Bobtail (father)
PERSONALITY; He is Calm, playful, kind of shy, friendly, curious, hard-working, and loving. He is very stubborn, sometimes reckless, thinks too much and he is afraid of the future
CRUSH; open
MATE: n/a
KITS; n/a
HISTORY; He is born in the clan but never met his father who was a kittypet, He was the only survived kit for his littermates because of his mother's young age.
ELSE; -
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:27 am

@Queen of flames Hey there! Long time no see! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:38 am

Awesome! Thank you :)) when will we start? ))
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quietstar/ Gracklepaw

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:15 am

Name: Quietstar
Sexuality: Homosexual
Description: Quietstar is a lithe, tall, well-muscled, long-furred, pinkish-gray, tomcat with a long, featherly tail, an angled head, scars running down his flank, and piercing yellow eyes.
Allegiance Description: Tall long-furred pinkish-gray tom with yellow eyes
Personality Traits: Thoughtful, Calm, Charming Blunt
Mate: None
Kin: Gracklepaw (nephew)

Name: Gracklepaw

Sexuality: Pansexual

Description: Gracklepaw is a long-limbed, gangly, short-furred, black tabby tom, with long claws that poke out of their sheathes, and, a narrow head, and light green eyes
Allegiance Description: Gangly, black tabby tom with light green eyes
Personality Traits: Friendly, Rash, adventurous, excitable, brave
Mate: None
Kin: Quietstar (Uncle)
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:43 pm

we can start any time!
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:31 pm

BEETLENOSE
the warrior

beetlekitbeetlepaw • beetlenose
Prefix: named after her mothers favorite bug
Suffix: for her excellent tracking skills

“shoot for the moon, even if you fail you'll land amongst stars”

18 moons • molly • she/her

appearance Beetlenose is a rather tall, slender molly with a thick yet short shiny black coat; she has large triangular ears, a short muzzle and wide orange eyes.

history beetlepaw was born and raised by Nightpelt and Sootsong, she lived a pretty typical kithood and was soon promoted to an apprentice; when she was around 10 moons her mother, Nightpelt, became pregnant again and ended up giving birth sometime after her warrior ceremony. unfortunatly due to some complications her mother didnt survive the kitting process leaving her father alone with his two surviving kits Shadekit and Smokekit, overcome with anger and grief the tom lashed out at the kits, blaming them for his mate's death; he killed Shadekit and severly wounded smokekit before he was taken down by some of the warriors, disgusted by his actions Beetlenose refused to leave with Sootsong when he was exiled causing the once great warrior to curse her and the clan.

personalityebetlenose is a outgoing and funny she-cat who is constantly getting scolded by her peers and deputy for her pranks, she enjoys being around the kits and will always be at the nursery when not on duty or patrolling; she can be serious at times but is usually pretty relaxed.

family
nightpelt- mother
sootsong - father; open for rp
shadekit - sister
smokepaw - brother
hickoryleap - adopted mother figure; open for rp
viperpaw - adopted sister; open for rp
willowpaw - adopted brother

relationship status single

-------------------------

SMOKEPAW
the medicine cat's apprentice

smokekit • smokepaw
Prefix: for his dark grey coat
Suffix: is an apprentice

“plant seeds of hope and one day,flowers will bloom over your scars ”

6 moons • tom • he/him

appearance
smokepaw is a small, slender tom with a short dark grey coat; he has a white chest with a warm yellow eye, he has a gnarly scar running down the left side of his face, leaving him blind in his left eye; he has a few scars on his body and legs as well.

history
smokepaw was born into the clan as a part of nightpelt's and sootsong's second little, due to some complications his mother unfortunatly passed after his birth; enraging his father to the point where he attacked the newborn and his sister. smokepaw was severely wounded while his sister, shadekit was killed; the clan was devastated by the loss of the two she-cats, sootsong was immediately exiled and chased off by a few of his fellow clanmates. fortunately for smokekit the clan had an excellent medicine cat, and though on the brink of death the young tom managed to survive thanks to her help and the gelp of the queen who took him in and raised him with her own kits. as he grew older and was told of his story the young tom spent more and more time in the medicine cats den, observing as she tended to the wounded and sick; noticing his interest in healing the medicine cat spoke to him about becoming her apprentice which he gladly accepted.

personality despite his appearance smokepaw is a very sweet and kind tom, he enjoys helping others and tending to them when needed; he can be a bit shy and awkward at times, especially with those of the opposite sex. he is gentle but does have a temper and will sometimes lash out with harsh words but he quickly apologizes after he realizes what he has said and done. he is protective of his clanmates and will do anything to keep them safe and healthy.

family
nightpelt- mother
sootsong - father; open for rp
shadekit - sister
beetlenose - sister
hickoryleap - adopted mother; open for rp
viperpaw - adopted sister; open for rp
Willowpaw - adopted brother

-------------------------

WILLOWPAW
the apprentice

willowkit • willowpaw
Prefix: for his long coat
Suffix: is an apprentice

“plant seeds of hope and one day,flowers will bloom over your scars ”

8 moons • tom • he/him

appearance
willowpaw is a large, well muscled tom with a long soft cream tabby coat; he has a white tail tip and underbelly with cold amber eyes.

history
Willowpaw was born into the clan to hickoryleap, unfortunately he was never able to meet his father due to him being a rogue; when he was 2 moons he witnessed his denmates be attacked by their father, terrified he hid behind his mother as she and the medicine cat tried to stop him, unfortunately he succeeded in killing shadekit before he was dragged from the den; shortly after his mother told him that smokekit was to become his new brother, he has had a normal life since then.

personality
Willowpaw is a cold and rude tom who would rather keep to himself than socialize with others besides his mother and siblings, he hates confrontation and will avoid it at all times; despite his cold demeanor Willowpaw can be sweet at times but its very rarely, he has a soft spot for kits and can be seen interacting with them every now and then.

family
hickoryleap - mother; open for rp
viperpaw - sister; open for rp
beetlenose - adopted sister
palepaw - adopted brother

Last edited by tavik rekichka on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Awesome all accepted!!!
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:00 pm

C L O U D S O O T
Deputy Camp
Couldsoot hadn't slept well the night before, so she was well awake when the sun started to peak over the horizon. Her sky filled eyes watched as the colors splashed across the sky and she took in a deep breath of the early morning air. The days had been easy with the days seeming to pass by one day after another. With a long stretch and a yaw she padded out of her den, her eyes darted to the kill pile which seemed to be on the smaller side lately. She kneaded her claws into the slighty mossy ground looking around to see which cat she'd be taking out to do border patrol with.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Opalclan’s Missingpelt • 1

Postby kitty teeth » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Missingpelttags: Cloudsoot • location: camp

The no furred molly had already been up just before the other clan members had gotten up. Each morning, Missingpelt’s two legs would wake up when the sun had risen; she had missed the bold smell of what two legs had called “coffee”. All that the molly smelled for a few moons now was the morning dew on the grass, which wasn’t a bad smell to Missingpelt.

Missingpelt huffed somberly, she loved the clan life but missed some parts of being what these cats called a “kittypet”. Her ears flicked as she heard the faint pawsteps of another clan cat; she lifted her nose and scented Cloudsoot.

Cloudsoot was one of the very first members that Missingpelt was introduced to, as she was a high rank. Missingpelt was never bothered by the other molly but wasn’t close to her.

The no furred molly arose onto her paw pads and softly trotted towards Cloudsoot, deciding to share tongues with her this morning. “Good morning, Cloudsoot,” Missingpelt meowed softly as she approached the molly.
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me