Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Opalclan- Open & Accepting!

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:01 am

Lostwatcher - female - medicine cat - apprentice Smokepaw - crush open - tags: Smokepaw

She gave his paws licks flicking her ears toward the upcoming steps she could hear near her, sniffing the air she recognized it to be her apprentice Smokepaw "Good morning Smokepaw" she meowed shaking her pelt "actually we could go to get some herbs...I want yu to check what we do need to get? I already know but that could be good practice to you too" she meowed with a smirk.

Cloudflare - male - warrior - apprentice Willowpaw - crush open - tags: open

He flicked his ears over the call of the names which was joining the patrol, he didn't hear his name, but his apprentice was mentioned there. He wondered if Cloudsoot forgot to add him there or maybe she was planning to make the to-do separate patrols. It didn't really matter to him as Willowpaw was not a kit anymore, he could be just fine with the other cats.

Mistface - female - warrior - apprentice open - crush open - tags: Creamflower

She thought for a moment "well I am looking if I am needed anywhere...but I was thinking about going to hunt...I sure want to eat a juicy hare or squirrel" she meowed to her. She looked over at Cloudsoot after hearing her call about patrols, turning to the queen once again "what about you?" she asked sitting down.

Yellowpaw - male - apprentice - mentor Fallenrain - crush open - tags: Gracklepaw

He was already up but stayed near the apprentice's den, peeping out of the den's entrance flicking his ears as he was sure his name was being mentioned by the deputy. He thought for a moment realized that Addertail Gracklepaw's mentor was called as well "hm, he Gracklepaw wake up, we're going to a patrol..." he called out loudly so the sleeping apprentice could not miss to hear him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:19 am

Creamflower thinks for a minute before shrugging. "I don't know." she said. "I guess just stay at camp and supervise in case an emergency were to happen. You never know what craziness can go on in life!" She giggles at the fact before taking another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 am

(I got all the apprentices mixed up yall, would it be easier for which ever warrior on patrol that their appritence accompanies?)

C L O U D S O O T
Deputy Waterfall Tags: Patrol

Treading lightly towards her prey and got into a crouch. With a swift movement she soon had a mid sized mouse between her jaws. Her eyes sweeping side to side watching any movement that surrounded the small group, as they came to the waterfall furthest from camp. She had always enjoyed this waterfall as this is where they connect with starclan and where the fish where most abundant
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:57 pm

FallenRains

He listens to the leader, wearing a blank expression: but he doesn't respond. Can't yousee I've been huntin?! Instead, when the other has finished speaking he nods once, turns and heads back into camp - he would be right back- back to find his late Apprentice. Yellowpaw. Why name him a color? He's not yellow. But maybe it's his families thing... hmph. is thought with irritation, making a decision that isn't pertinent at the time. If I ever have kits again they will be named something noteworthy. Maybe. Hmm.

"Are you coming, Yellowpaw?" Is asked, briefly amused by the Apprentice trying to get another Apprentice to hurry. "QuietStar is waiting and Patrol is gone. Gracklepaw get up. We are late." We haven't all sun you two. his eyes itch, and he stifles a yawn - but he remembers his nightmares. It's been three days of them... maybe, if he's lucky, the streak will end and he could catch some sleep tonight... "you should be up and ready to go."

Disgruntled he pulls his head from the apprentice den and waits. It's their own fault anyhow, they who decide dawn patrol should at least speak to the mentors the night before! What if he'd had training plans? What if his approach is different than what the deputy, leader or any other, decides?? The silver cat takes a deep breath and tries to push the feeling of frustration away: after all, he's usually a grump in the morning and his... clanmates... don't deserve his ire. (It's because he's hungry and tired. He'd been up all night with nightmares.... Well, that and he feels disregarded. )

FallenRains takes another slow breath, "unless you wish to clean the nests I suggest you two hurry." Noone likes to be kept waiting. it's not that he's ignoring the other Apprentice... "you too Gracklepaw. Hurry up." Those blue eyes flash with humor, he loves being a mentor... but... well... the waiting does get old.

--

(Nah, this is fine)
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me