isleclan | now open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: isleclan | now open

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Mosscreek
Warrior - Male - Camp - tags: open

Mosscreek woke slowly, his mind slowly drifting from the world of sleep into the soft, warm comfort of the warriors den. He had been dreaming of swimming in a river, his long fur drifting around him as his paws struck out surely in the cool water. Of course, the water hadn't felt cold, as it never did in his dreams; but he knew the feel of it, like starlight in liquid form, glittering between the earth and roots, flowing smoothly as it tugged and combed through his fur like the pawpricks of a young cat.
Movement broke him from his sleepy reminiscent, and he lifted his head, just in time to watch a dark tail tip disappear through the entrance. Sunlight waved through the gap in the fronds, touching the edges of the closest nests in warm, caressing streams.
What time of day is it? Mosscreek was fully awake now, and he sat up quickly, his paws pricking with embarrassment for having slept in so late. He was usually up much earlier, but had stayed up the night before hunting in the dusk light, and had gotten to his nest well after. He looked around the den, and felt a small wave of relief crash over his head. There were still a few other cats here, still resting. He quickly groomed the bits of bracken and moss stuck into his mottled pelt, then stood up and headed out of the den into the sunlight.

Duskpaw
Apprentice - Female - Nine moons - Apprentice's den - tags: Tumblepaw

Duskpaw stretched luxuriously, before straightening up. She cast a quick look around the apprentice's den before catching sight of her sleeping sister, curled up in the nest beside hers. The grey tabby looked calm and peaceful, and the young Islclan cat felt a surge of affection wash over her. She glanced outside the entrance to their den. Sunlight filtered lightly, signifying the time of day. Past time for her and Tumblepaw to be up. She glanced back at her sister again, wondering whether to wake her or not. She sighed. Just until I finish grooming, she thought decisively. Then I'll wake her. She bent forward and began washing her pelt.
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:21 am

MarigoldBrook
[female warrior - apprentice is open - crush on open]
[Tags - open ]

-
She left the warrior's den with her sister Sparrowcreek and was changing tongues, just like they did every morning. She was always being very close and best friends with her sister. Shooking her own pelt, she looked over at the leader and deputy there, not hearing what they were talking but she had a very good guess what it could be.

SparrowCreek
[Tags - open ]

-
After changing tongues with her sister and the best friend she looked around the clan, most of the cats were up already, which didn't really surprise her at all. She gave a lick to her chest as she looked over at her father sitting near the entrance, still this empty look in his eyes, just like the day her mother died.

ElmCloud
[male warrior - apprentice is Duskpaw - crush on open]
[Tags - Duskpaw]

-
He stayed at his spot, watching the high-ranking cats there, before looking over to find his apprentice Duskpaw, but so far she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was still at the apprentice's den, hopefully, going out of the camp alone or with another apprentice was not a great plan to do and she could know that. Stretching his legs he stood up to make slow steps toward the apprentice's den, peeking inside he noticed the young cat "Duskpaw? you awaken already good..." he said to her "no hustle, no patrols were got out yet, but I wanted just to make sure you're ready for the day if we're needed for anything" he meowed with a gentle smile.

Silverpaw
[female medicine cat apprentice - mentor is Nightflower - crush on open]
[Tags - Nightflower ]

-
She looked at some of the leaves her mentor was carruýing "do you need any help with those? or do we need any herbs to collect?" she meowed thinking for a moment. She felt herself little embarrassed to ask to suck things as maybe it could her who could check the herb storage, but instead, she was just being sleeping. She then nodded "I don't mind doing some little hunting, even if my hunting skills may not be the best like some of the other apprentices could have" she responded giving a quick look around the camp.

Lightpaw
[male apprentice - mentor is Carpsplash - crush on open]
[Tags - Snailpaw]

-
He flicked his ears rather thoughtfully, not really getting what was she actually saying, but that could be too embarrassing to admit it "yeah I know..." he responded looking to the water seeing the minnows which were being mentioned by the other apprentice "are you good at fishing? I am not..." he told her with a flick of his tail. He then made a light laugh "even if my mentor is Carpsplash I suck at fishing...kind of an ironic must to say" he meowed lowering his voice a little bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 am

Starlingswoop - mood;; relieved - place;; Camp tagged;; Smogplume

Before the dark tom could reply, Starlingswoop heard the call from Smogplume, to gather for patrols. Ah, there she is, she thought. Tipping her head in farewell to Rockbelly, the massive tortoiseshell hefted herself to her paws, and padded over to Smogplume. "I'll volunteer for a border patrol, Smogplume," she meowed, stretching out as she spoke. She was starting to get restless in camp anyways.

Fangpaw - mood;; Annoyed - place;; Camp tagged;; Smogplume

Fangpaw was snapped from his angry thoughts, by the deputy's loud meow. He hopped to his nimble paws, inwardly groaning. Jeez, finally. Smogplume sleeps like a bear, he thought with a snort, as he padded over to them, shooting a glare at Fogpaw as he went. "I'd like to go on hunting patrol," he spouted.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:20 am

ℱ𝑜𝑔𝓅𝒶𝓌
Apprentice Camp 10 M
Tags: Cypresspaw Mentions: Smogplume, Doestar & Fangpaw

indentation The Bengal cat twitched as Cypresspaw made himself known, their gaze flickering over to the tom. "I was hoping too." They returned just as softly, their gaze snapping back to Smogplume as stepped away from Doestar and started to call out to the clan to start up patrols. For a heartbeat, their claws dug into the ground in irritation as Fangpaw immediately stepped forward to go on a hunting patrol. Shaking their head, the feline cooled their temper and glanced at Cypresspaw. "If you had a choice, what would you choose? Hunting patrol, Border patrol, or caring care of ol' Stormpatch?" They asked, as they silently waited for their mentor to step up and either ask to go on a patrol; hunting or border, or take them aside to do some training. Or just normal apprentice duties, like gathering moss. They thought with a twitch of their whiskers.

ℬ𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁
Warrior Camp 24 M
Tags: Carpsplash Mentions: Lightpaw

indentationThe small half-smile on her maw formed into a full-fledged smile, and a purr rumbled in her throat. Her body relaxed ever so slightly as the tom accepted her offer and nodded. "I'm good with that, the prey pile is looking..." She once again glanced over at the fresh-kill pile and grimaced for a heartbeat. "... quite meeger." Brightfall mewed a touch of distaste in her tone. Returning her blue and yellow-amber gaze back to Carpsplash, her ears perked as Lightpaw was mentioned. She blinked and considered it for a moment. After a few heartbeats, the molly shrugged and said," That's fine, the more the merrier." At least, she hoped it would.

ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌
Warrior River Bank 39 M
Tags: Stonepaw Mentions: None

indentationBlinking as Stonepaw appeared a fox-length away, Rootshadow nodded, his head in silent greeting. Dropping his catch the tom turned all his attention to the apprentice. "Thank you," he replied whiskers twitching in amusement. Tilting his head the tabby glanced around then spoke once more his tone questioning. "May I ask what you're doing out here, alone without your mentor?" It was a valid concern for him, as he knew that his old mentor would have had his pelt for leaving camp alone. Rootshadow couldn't quite remember who Stonepaw's mentor was, but he figured that they wouldn't like to have their apprentice disappear on them without warning. "You know, beside's following me." He added with a chuckle.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:58 pm

Mosscreek
Warrior - Male - Camp - tags: Smogplume,

Mosscreek had been settling beside the warriors den when he heard Smogplume's call. He padded over and listened, then glanced around in search of his apprentice. He glanced forward again as he heard Starlingswoop volunteer for a border patrol. Fogpaw and I haven't been on a patrol in a while, he thought to himself. It might be good for a refresher. He stepped forward: "Fogpaw and I can join the patrol as well," he called, before stepping back and trying to catch a glimpse of his apprentice, finally spotting them near the back of the gathered group of cats, with Cypresspaw.

Duskpaw
Apprentice - Female - Nine moons - Apprentice's den - tags: Tumblepaw, Elmcloud

Duskpaw looked up as she heard her mentor calling her name, and was surprised to see him at the entrance to the den. She nodded her head quickly as he spoke, then reshuffled her paws and stood. "I'm ready," she mewed respectively. dipping her head slightly at the warrior before moving forward to join him at the entrance. She only made it a few paw steps, however, before halting and glancing behind her, her grey tail flicking. Should I wake Tumblepaw? she thought adamantly, looking at her sleeping littermate. She glanced questioningly at Elmcloud, uncertainty pricking her ears; she didn't want her sister to be in trouble, but on the other paw, she did not want to wake her unnecessarily.
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:51 pm

MarigoldBrook
[Tags - Smogplume ]

-
She flicked her ears over to the deputy, giving a few licks to her chest before standing up and walked toward the large sizes she-cat. Her eyes looked around for the few others who were come here ready for the patrols "I am here, ready for any patrol you want to take me" she murmured with a smile.

SparrowCreek
[Tags - Smogplume ]

-
She did walk toward the deputy as well, flicking her tail as she looked over to the few cats Starlingswoop and Mosscreek, of course, the apprentices as well "I am up for patrols too, Smogplume" she called out silently. Her eyes turned to Mosscreek for a moment as he called out to join some of the patrols too.

ElmCloud
[male warrior - apprentice is Duskpaw - crush on open]
[Tags - Duskpaw]

-
He looked at his apprentice flicking his ears over the call of the deputy "well we could get out and see if we're going for any of the patrols Smogplume organize now..." he told her looking the way she was looking. Blinking his eyes at Tumblepaw which was still sleeping here "hmm, you could wake her too, I didn't see Briarmist yet in camp, but what bad it makes if the apprentice is up before its mentor" he murmured.

Silverpaw
[female medicine cat apprentice - mentor is Nightflower - crush on open]
[Tags - Nightflower ]

-
She looked at some of the leaves her mentor was carruýing "do you need any help with those? or do we need any herbs to collect?" she meowed thinking for a moment. She felt herself little embarrassed to ask to suck things as maybe it could her who could check the herb storage, but instead, she was just being sleeping. She then nodded "I don't mind doing some little hunting, even if my hunting skills may not be the best like some of the other apprentices could have" she responded giving a quick look around the camp.

Lightpaw
[male apprentice - mentor is Carpsplash - crush on open]
[Tags - Snailpaw]

-
He flicked his ears rather thoughtfully, not really getting what was she actually saying, but that could be too embarrassing to admit it "yeah I know..." he responded looking to the water seeing the minnows which were being mentioned by the other apprentice "are you good at fishing? I am not..." he told her with a flick of his tail. He then made a light laugh "even if my mentor is Carpsplash I suck at fishing...kind of an ironic must to say" he meowed lowering his voice a little bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:26 am

Seabranch
Warrior Camp

Seabranch hadn't slept well the night before, so she was well awake when the sun started to peak over the horizon. Her sky filled eyes watched as the colors splashed across the sky and she took in a deep breath of the mid morning air. Seabranch could hear as the others were starting to move around amongst camp, probably only now decided on patrol/hunting duties . The days had been easy with the days seeming to pass by one day after another. She padded out of her den and with a stretch she mewed to Smogplume "I am good for hunting patrol" whilst licking her lips she added "I am starved!"
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:55 am

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ warrior▸ male; thirty-nine moons▸ camp▸ mentors snailpaw▸ starlingswoop, smogplume, gathered cats
      Before he could respond to Starlingswoop, he heard the telltale sound of the deputy calling for the clan. Immediately, Rockbelly hummed and nodded his head to the fellow Warrior in understanding as she stood. It was a mutual understanding of their duties. The black tom stood again, stretched out, and padded over to the small semi-circle of fellow clanmates, ears pricked attentively. At the news, he dipped his head gently in thought. "Snailpaw and I could tag along a border patrol or hunting, whichever one is available." He said, green eyes surveying the camp to only find no Snailpaw. "....Whenever she returns, that is."

𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ apprentice▸ female; nine moons▸ apprentice's den▸ under tutelage of briarmist▸ elmcloud, duskpaw
      She awoke to the sound of gentle meows, muzzle scrunching tiredly and whiskers trembling. The scent of her sister is one that she immediately picks up on, making a soft purr rumble in her chest as she slowly awakes. Tumblepaw lifts her head, gently, and then blinks her eyes open. She squinted for a moment, fur bristling as she shuddered and then yawned at the two faces peering at her. One, obviously Duskpaw, and her mentor, Elmcloud. Tumblepaw rather liked him; he was one of the warriors in Isleclan who tolerated her clumsiness well enough. Well, when it wasn't important. "Mornin' Dusk. Hi, Elmcloud," she mewed quietly, licking her lips after a yawn. "What's up...? Did Briarmist call for me..?" Tumblepaw yawned again, still tired.
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☯ iii, 🍂i, 🌲 i 🌿 iii

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:57 pm

xxN I G H T F L O W E Rxx
═════════════════════════════
☯ Medicine Cat || Apprentice: Silverpaw || Molly || 36 Moons || Location: Forest || Tags: Silverpaw ☯
      Nightflower shook her head as best as she could and brushed her tail over her apprentices shoulder again, an attempt to reassure them. "Not today, our stores are looking good for now. Just need to dispose of these. Later we can check the growth of this years herbs" she meowed gently. Her gaze followed Silverpaw's as her apprentice glanced around the camp. "A good time to practice hunting then, if I can I prefer hunting for myself. Then the warriors and apprentices can hunt for the elders and queens" she added softly. Then she gently brushed Silverpaw's shoulder with her own before picking up pace. They were approaching the place were she disposed of the herbs, it was far enough away from camp that she didn't have to worry about curious apprentices or kits getting into them. It was also hidden well enough that prey wouldn't be inclined to take a nibble.

🍂xxB R I A R M I S Txx🍂
🍂 Warrior || Tom || 36 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open 🍂
      A paw knocked into Briarmist's shoulder, dragging the tom out of his blissful rest. Exhausted eyes slowly slid open as a dark shape slipped out of the den. If he had any inkling that he could curl up and return to the peaceful dream then he would have. Sadly the bright light filtering through the den told him that there was no way he could do that. Heaving himself to his paws Briarmist staggered out of the den and flopped down just outside of the warriors den to lazily clean his pelt. He had barely gotten a wink of sleep. First he had taken the first shift guarding the camp that night and then he had been far to lively to go to sleep after that and had joined the dawn patrol right after. He had only barely crawled into his nest and fallen as sleep what felt like three blinks ago.

🌲xxP L U M F R O S Txx🌲
🌲 Apprentice || Apprentice: Quietpaw || Molly || 33 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Quietpaw & Smogplume 🌲
      The moment the dark molly's eyes opened she was shooting to her paws, too excited to stay laying in her nest. Shouldering out of the den she didn't even notice the way she had knocked into Briarmist. The moment she was outside she sat down and restlessly cleaned her long fur. It wasn't long before she deemed her long fur properly cleaned and she bounded her paws, making her way over to the gathered cats and settling at the edge of the group with her ears perked forward with clear interest. Her forepaws dug and ripped at the ground in front of her and her tail lashed behind her, it was the only way she was going to stay still-ish for any length of time. At the sound of a familiar voice she perked up and rose to greet her apprentice. "Good morning Quietpaw! You look well this morning! Yes I was hoping we could join one of the patrols, maybe one is going to the meadow so that I can stretch my legs. Running sounds good this morning" she meowed excitably. Draping her tail across her apprentices shoulder she urged Quietpaw to follow her.

🌿xxC Y P R E S S P A Wxx🌿
🌿 Apprentice || Mentor: Rootshadow || Tom || 11 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Fogpaw & Smogplume 🌿
      Cypresspaw nodded slightly at Fogpaw's response, going on patrols were important. His gaze flickered over to the deputy as the large molly stepped away from the leader to call the cats currently awake closer to her. The deputies request was quickly taken up by Fangpaw, a bit overzealous if he was being honest. As far as he could tell Fangpaw hadn't even talked to their mentor Twistedpath. His attention was pulled back to Fogpaw as the other apprentice addressed them. A flicker of anxiety crossed the young toms face at the mention of a hunting patrol and it took a moment for him to calm himself. "Whatever the clan needs its fine with me" he meowed quietly. If he was being honest he probably should be going on a hunting patrol or doing battle training since he needed the practice but the idea gave him anxiety. The ever lingering fear that he would never be able to catch onto it with his poor depth perception pressed down on his mood. "What would you choose?" he asked after a moment of silence.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Mosscreek
Warrior - Male - Camp - tags: gathered cats
Mosscreek had been settling beside the warriors den when he heard Smogplume's call. He padded over and listened, then glanced around in search of his apprentice. He glanced forward again as he heard Starlingswoop volunteer for a border patrol. Fogpaw and I haven't been on a patrol in a while, he thought to himself. It might be good for a refresher. He stepped forward: "Fogpaw and I can join the patrol as well," he called, before stepping back and trying to catch a glimpse of his apprentice, finally spotting them near the back of the gathered group of cats, with Cypresspaw.

Duskpaw
Apprentice - Female - Nine moons - Apprentice's den - tags: Elmcloud, Tumblepaw

Duskpaw straightened as her sister awakened, something soft flashing in her chest as she looked at her. They had always been close, and had always spent much time together playing in the nursery, then training in and outside of the camp walls. Duskpaw never got tired of being around her. "No, he hasn't," she mewed then, touching her nose swiftly, but affectionately, to Tumblepaw's ear, before taking a half-step back again. "Smogplume has called everyone for patrols, though, so we thought to wake you."
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me